Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

When the Yachiru is loose..(open, non-fighting topic)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

When the Yachiru is loose..(open, non-fighting topic) Empty
PostSubject: When the Yachiru is loose..(open, non-fighting topic)   When the Yachiru is loose..(open, non-fighting topic) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 4:19 pm

Note: Yuuri is one of my other charathers, i have planned out to start this topic with her and yachiru. Just saying x.x

"This way, Shiro(white)-chan!", a high-pitch earger girl voice said, breaking the silence of the sunny afternoon in the seireitei. A 11-12 year old looking girl with short pink hair, dark-pink eyes and a big grin, was walking down one of the many streets surronding the barracks were the 13 protection squads sleep and work. She was walking, more like dragging, a taller 20-year old looking woman with long white hair, blue eyes, who was wearing a captain haori.

The young girl was without doubt the 9th division liuetnant, Yachiru Kusajishi. She was wearing her vice captain armband on her left arm, but it was the 9th division`s symbol, since both her, and Kenpachi, had been tranferd to the 9th division, to be captain and vice captain there. It didnt really borther Yachiru much, it only meant she had to walk a little longer to get from the candy shop to the barracks.

It was one of those rare times, were she would be walking around on her own, since she normaly would be sitting on Kenpachi`s shoulder, or he would be nearby, always keeping an eye on the pink haired "child".
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: When the Yachiru is loose..(open, non-fighting topic)   When the Yachiru is loose..(open, non-fighting topic) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 4:23 pm

"H-hai", was all Yuuri spoke, as she was dragged by the hand. It wasent like Yachiru was stronger than Yuuri, in fact she could anytime she wanted, pull her hand away, tell Yachiru a lie about some sweets or such, and she would run off. [i]How did i even get myself into this? I dont even know were she`s taking me.., was the thoughts running through the young captain`s head.

She had been sitting in her office, doing the regulear paperwork, when the door had slammed up open, causing her half-finished paperwork to blow off the table, land on the floor, and spread out in a mess. Yachiru had told her it was a emergensy, and seeing how Yachiru was a vice captain, Yuuri didnt doubt her words and followed.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: When the Yachiru is loose..(open, non-fighting topic)   When the Yachiru is loose..(open, non-fighting topic) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 4:37 pm

Kenpachi was calmly walking down the road. One hand on his zanpakto the other handing to his side. Out of a distance he noticed yachiru running up the street dragging along a young women. As they got closer kenpachi laughed slightly seeing that the other women was being dragged. "Yachiru, Whats the deal dragging this pretty captin along behind you? Whats going on now?" Kenpachi had noticed her attire from a distance however she wasnt someone kenpachi was intersted in fighting so he hadnt remembered her name. Looking her over slowly he spoke again. "Sorry, but whats your name again?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When the Yachiru is loose..(open, non-fighting topic)   When the Yachiru is loose..(open, non-fighting topic) Empty

Back to top Go down

When the Yachiru is loose..(open, non-fighting topic)
Page 1 of 1