Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Downtown New York {Open to all.....no fighting though}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sanba

Downtown New York {Open to all.....no fighting though} Empty
PostSubject: Downtown New York {Open to all.....no fighting though}   Downtown New York {Open to all.....no fighting though} EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:46 pm

*Sanba was taking a stroll around the human city of New York. Being a vizard he had to know his way around the human world and all. He was trying to figure out where and what this broadway thing was, apparently it was very popular in this town. He glanced around the corner and came into this large intersection, looking around he saw something called McDonalds and he decided to see what it was*

"Uhh hello? May I come in?"

*He knocked on the door to McDonalds, trying to be polite unlike all these humans who just walked in and out of this establishment. Nevertheless, a large black man followed by a group of children trampled Sanba, forcing him inside. Once he entered the place he instantly smelled a weird food scent and was takin aback. However his Gigai was responding to this smell, it was hungry. He walked to the front of the line and asked for a number 1, assuming he would get a sandwich of some sort. However a mob of angry humans tossed him outside the door, screaming about stupid foreigners cutting in line*

*Sanba stood to his feet and patted himself down, cleaning off the dirt and residue from the nasty streets*

"Oh dear, what am I to do in this wretched place?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleachdynasty.com/portal.htm
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Downtown New York {Open to all.....no fighting though}   Downtown New York {Open to all.....no fighting though} EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 4:47 am

Yuki stood on top of a small business firm, watching the many people walking in and out of the take-away store across the road. She wrinkled her nose at the thought of eating the fatty, greasy food, and she didn't know why humans would subject themselves to that sort of insane torture. With a sigh she scanned her eyes around the area, keeping alert in case something happened - she hated being assigned to the Living World, but she knew it was all part of the job so she did it without complaint.

A strange man caught her attention - he seemed to be... knocking on McDonald's doors? For a brief second the thought that he might not be completely right in the head passed through her mind, but as he was forcefully pushed through the doors she caught the distinct reiatsu of a vizard. I didn't realise there were any vizards in the area. She frowned as she thought about his presence, though it didn't make any difference in the long - she just liked to have all the information for missions before going on them, and that information included spiritually aware beings in the area.

She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't notice the vizard being thrown onto the street, until she heard his words spoken to himself - though his problems were none of her business. So, the anti-social person she was, she continued with her alert vigilance and hoped that he wouldn't notice her.
Back to top Go down
Sanba

PostSubject: Re: Downtown New York {Open to all.....no fighting though}   Downtown New York {Open to all.....no fighting though} EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:59 pm

*As he cleaned himself, he though he felt the presence of a shinigami. He closed his eyes for a moment, and indeed someone around here was a shinigami. It was masked so well, meaning they had to be strong. He had to get out of dodge, if Hayami found out he had been caught in a manner such as this it would be the death of him. Sanba quickly walkedaround the street corner and then took off. He hated wearing his gigai, it prevented him from many things, and one was a quick escape. He ran as fast as he could down the streets of NewYork, hoping to avoid the shinigami*
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Downtown New York {Open to all.....no fighting though}   Downtown New York {Open to all.....no fighting though} EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:38 am

Yuki knew when the vizard sensed her - it wasn't like she was overly trying to hide, so she wasn't surprised - because he looked to tense up. As soon as he walked away 'out of sight' Yuki saw him start to run away quickly; he must have not been able to sense her location because if he had then he would have known she was standing on a roof and so would be able to see him from her vantage point. As soon as he had started running Yuki had shunpoed to catch up with him - if he was running then he must have been in the wrong. She managed to move past him, and effectively blocked his exit route which he had been travelling.

"Fancy seeing you here vizard; any particular reason why you're here?"
Back to top Go down
Sanba

PostSubject: Re: Downtown New York {Open to all.....no fighting though}   Downtown New York {Open to all.....no fighting though} EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:22 am

*Just as Sanba thought he had gotten away, the shinigami shunpod right in front of him. "Err back up, you're not gonna try and start anything will you?" Sanba knew how shinigami felt about Vizards, but maybe he was in the clear, she hadn't attacked or yelled something. She simply greeted him with a question*
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Downtown New York {Open to all.....no fighting though}   Downtown New York {Open to all.....no fighting though} EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 5:10 am

She could see that the vizard stopped before he ran into her. Though she thought it strange that he didn't attack her; rather he asked if she was going to attack him. She had presumed that he was doing something he wasn't meant to be doing because of how he'd run away from her as soon as sensing her presence, but maybe he was just a very jumpy vizard.

"I won't start anything unless you do... Why did you run away when you felt my presence if you weren't doing anything wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Sanba

PostSubject: Re: Downtown New York {Open to all.....no fighting though}   Downtown New York {Open to all.....no fighting though} EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:12 pm

*Sanba looked at the shinigami, she was obviously confused as to what was going on, so was he. "Well....I thought you were going to attack me because im a vizard wandering around the human world. But now I see you weren't planning on that. Uhh soooo what do we do now?" Sanba felt awkward being in this situation, he looked guilty but was simply being his goofy self, what to do what to do*
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Downtown New York {Open to all.....no fighting though}   Downtown New York {Open to all.....no fighting though} EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 4:20 am

They stood there awkwardly for a moment after the vizard finished speaking. She couldn't believe that she had chased him for no reason - when had she gotten so paranoid as to believe everyone she saw was in the wrong?

"Well, I guess, if you're not going to do anything to harm any of the citizens, then I'll be taking my lunch break." She stood still, not wanting to leave until she had verbal conformation that he wasn't going to attack anyone while she ate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Downtown New York {Open to all.....no fighting though}   Downtown New York {Open to all.....no fighting though} Empty

Back to top Go down

Downtown New York {Open to all.....no fighting though}
Page 1 of 1