Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tomix

Tomix

Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting) Empty
PostSubject: Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting)   Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting) EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:16 am

Tomix walked along the darkish cave. The cave was just outside the town, and so he had decided to check it out, mostly out of bordem. He could feel some kind of heat radiating from the end of the cave, and when he reached it, he found a completly natarul hot spring.
"Now...I didn't expect to find anything like this here..."
He was bored. So, with a quick glance around, slipped his clothes off and slipped into the hot spring, sighing contently as he slid into it.
"Now this...is what I call relaxing..."
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

PostSubject: Re: Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting)   Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting) EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:25 pm

Near the hot spring was a young, overall-wearing girl, with a bag of sunflower seed kernels in her hands. Wonder what Hueco Mundo is like now that I'm gone from it she thought to herself as she took some of the kernels out of the bag and started to munch on them. She paused when she realized that she had managed to find her way into a cave; obviously curious, the former espada continued on her way into the cave, and paused when she noticed someone in the hot springs.
Wondering if he would notice her hollow mask before he noticed her child-like appearance, the girl walked over to the hot springs and sat down, cross-legged, by them; she proceeded to keep her gaze on the male in the springs. "Is it really that relaxing?" Locura decided to say.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting)   Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting) EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 12:59 am

Tomix opened his eyes when he heard a voice. She was a girl...she seemed child-like in appearence...but he knew better. He could see her hollow mask remains.
"You...girl. Are you an Espada? Or are you a former espada?"
Tomix's voice was deadly serious.
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

PostSubject: Re: Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting)   Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting) EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 1:07 am

"You didn't answer my question before asking one of your own; that's kinda rude you know," Locura commented, a slight frown on her face as she said this. Suggests he's lying about it being relaxing...which makes no sense, since he wasn't aware of anyone else being here she thought to herself. "Buuuut, to answer your question, I'm a former espada," she decided to tell him. "Why? You wouldn't happen to be one of the current espada, would you? It's tough to get information on them in the Human World."
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting)   Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting) EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 1:10 am

Tomix gave a sigh of relief.
"Don't worry. i'm not an Espada...I'm a former Espada. And to answer your question, it is rather relaxing...I have a few fond memories of this hot spring..."
He looked at her.
"Well, anyway, my name is Tomix Drakeson, nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

PostSubject: Re: Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting)   Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting) EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 1:15 am

"Another former espada? I had no idea there were so many of us out there," Locura decided to comment; soon after, she fished around in the bag she was carrying, and the end result was more kernels in her mouth. "A pleasure to meet you. The name's Locura Ash," she told him, then she looked at the hot spring. "Sure wish I could see how relaxing it is." Locura commented, a frown on her face. For some reason, humans thought it inappropriate for a young looking girl to enter hot springs such as this one in the proper fashion. Of course, she only learned this on the few occasions where she used a gigai.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting)   Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting) EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 1:19 am

"Well, there IS quite a few of us. There's actuully a whole group of us hidden in Hueco Mundo."
He gave out a smile.
"Nice to meet you, Locura."
He gave her a weird look after she commented.
"You can come into it if you want, I don't really care."
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

PostSubject: Re: Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting)   Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting) EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 1:24 am

"There's a whole group of you? Hm...I would think about joining, but the human world is a lot more interesting," Locura stated, then she seemed a tad puzzled when he offered to let her come in. ""I have nothing to wear into it though, and for some reason, people nowadays find the notion of a young girl without clothes entering a hot spring odd."
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting)   Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting) EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 1:28 am

He gave a sigh.
"I'm not gonna force you to join or anything. Not really in my nature or anything."
He leant back against the edge of the hot spring, sighing contently.
"I don't care really, You can do what you want..."
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

PostSubject: Re: Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting)   Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting) EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 1:32 am

"I wasn't suggesting you force me to join...and people say I'm the crazy one," Locura commented with a small giggle, before a smile was on her face from his next comment. "Glad to see you're not a prude like some of the humans; make sure you don't look or anything though." Locura said to him, before she stood up and placed the bag of sunflower seed kernels on the ground. Within minutes, she was in the hot springs, a pleased look on her face. This is so much different from the heat I'm used to the girl thought happily to herself.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting)   Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting) EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 1:34 am

"I'm a bit crazy as well." He smiled again.
"Oh, sure, I won't look." He turned, complying with her wish. He waited several minutes, then turned back to her.
"So, what do you think of it? judging by your expression, I guess you like it."
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

PostSubject: Re: Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting)   Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting) EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 1:38 am

"Are you? When I was an espada, I was the aspect of Madness, so I reallly doubt you're crazier than me," Locura commented, the pleased look still on her face. "And yeah, you're right, I do like it. It's a tad different from the heat that I'm used to." she said, deciding to leave it up to him to conclude one of two things; either she was talking about the heat in Hueco Mundo or she was talking about one of her abilities.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting)   Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting) EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 1:40 am

"I dunno...I even created my own solider...that was a little crazy..."
He thought for a second after she said it was diffrent then used to...
"Do you have powers that produce fire?" He said with a smile...
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

PostSubject: Re: Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting)   Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting) EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 1:42 am

"Indeed I do; someone's the perceptive one, aren't they?" Locura questioned, a slight smirk on her face. "Since you know what my powers do generally, mind sharing what yours can do?" the girl decided to ask of him, a note of curiosity entering her voice.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting)   Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting) EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 1:51 am

"Well...I dunno about that." He said modestly.
He straightened up a bit.
"My power is of Alchemy. I can create objects by using materials. For an example."
He put his hand on one of the rocks nearby, there was a flash of blue light, and there was a stone cup sitting there.
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

PostSubject: Re: Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting)   Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting) EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 2:01 am

((Thank you for your messiah-like prophecies Jonny))

Locura watched as he performed his ability, and couldn't help but let out a small whistle when the stone cup showed up. "Pretty fancy ability you have there Tomix-chan," Locura commented. "Sure wish I could create objects out of anything." she informed him, after looking away from the stone cup and back at him.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting)   Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting) EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 2:05 am

"Eh...It's not always a good thing...I can't create anything...I can't bring human's back to life...If I could..." He trailed off.
He looked up and smiled again.
"Anyway, your power sounds quite intresting. I always found fire-based powers amazing..."
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

PostSubject: Re: Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting)   Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting) EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 2:13 am

If he could...? Hm, I probably shouldn't ask about it Locura thought to herself, managing to restrain her curiosity, at least for the time being. "I've always found fire amazing too, though...it was the source of something that I really wished never had happened." Locura stated, letting off a small sigh. That bringing people back to life ability sure would be useful Tomix-chan she decided to say in her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting)   Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting) EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 2:17 am

Tomix didn't probe into why she wished an event never happened. There was an arkward silence between the two of them.
"So...when did you leave the Espada?"

Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

PostSubject: Re: Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting)   Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting) EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 2:21 am

"Why'd I leave the espada? Hmm...well, quite frankly, I got sick of all the betrayals involved with being an espada. Others were constantly plotting against each other to become the leader or something stupid like that. Sure would have liked to stay with them, since I liked their anti-shinigami policy, but oh well," Locura explained with a shrug of her shoulders. "Why'd you leave?" she decided to toss his question right back at him.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting)   Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting) EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 2:23 am

"I left...because Aizen betrayed me. Aizen saved me...and then he might as well had stabbed me in the back. He ordered another Espada...who was my brother...to kill my family. Using my family as a sacrifce, he used Alchemy to attemp to create a super solider...I killed him before he had the chance."
He gave her a funny look.
"Well, Shinigami aren't that bad...I'm a very good friend with one of them..." His face flushed a little red.
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

PostSubject: Re: Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting)   Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting) EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 2:28 am

"See? Exactly what I'm talking about; Hueco Mundo is probably filled to the brim with traitors and backstabbers now," Locura commented, a frown on her face. "By the way, I never really trusted Aizen; he trusted that creepy-eyed Gin. I kept telling everyone that I could fine that someone with those kind of eyes was trouble; they just screamed villain, but they didn't listen," Locura explained, then she frowned as she wondered if she had rambled or not. "Oh, and I have a question. Would this good friend happen to be female?"
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting)   Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting) EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 2:29 am

"Very true. I hated Gin."
He face flushed red at her question.
"W-well...Yes, Yuki is female...and we are very good friends..." His cheeks were very red.
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

PostSubject: Re: Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting)   Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting) EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 2:32 am

Glad to know I'm not the only one Locura thought, in reference to what he said about Gin. "Heh...you're beating around the bush, aren'tcha Tomix-chan? Yuki's more than your 'very good friend' isn't she?"
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting)   Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting) EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 5:26 am

Tomix's face flushed a little bit more red.
"Well...uh...well, I don't know why you'd say that...We...uh...are just good friends...She's just someone I care about a lot..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting)   Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting) Empty

Back to top Go down

Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next