Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Locura Ash

Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting)   Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 1:57 pm

"Really now?" Locura commented as she crossed her arms, a look of disbelief on her face as she stared at Tomix. "If that's true, why is your face so red, Tomix-chan?" the girl questioned of him, deciding to back him into a corner with that question.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting)   Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:12 am

Tomix gave a irritated look.
"My face is not red!" He said loudly.
This was obviously not true, as his ears were getting brighter and brighter.
"It's like I'm ashamed I like Yuki..." he mumbled...
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

PostSubject: Re: Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting)   Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 5:05 am

"Yes, your face is completely red," Locura asserted, a frown now on her face as she said this. "Anyway, if you do like Yuki, you shouldn't be ashamed of it. Even though I probably will never experience it, I think love is a wonderful thing for people, despite racial differences." Locura told him.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting)   Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 4:33 am

He smiled a little bit.
"Well, I always did have a problem with my face going a bit red." He laughed a little bit.
"I think Yuki knows how I feel, She worked it out...she read somthing I wrote about her...I never was ashamed I liked her...she even saved my life." He frowned when she said it never happened.
"I dunno...maybe it will happen to you..."
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

PostSubject: Re: Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting)   Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 5:23 pm

"Heh, maybe you should work on keeping your redness under control then," Locura commented, a humored smile coming to her face. "If you think she knows how you feel, then maybe you should just tell her, if you haven't already," Locura decided to suggest, and then she decided to address what he had said last. "Also, I really, really doubt it's gonna happen to me. Heck, I look like a little girl, and besides that, I still act like one sometimes. Also, in case you missed it, I am, or was, the madness aspect of Death. I really doubt any guy is going to date someone who looks like a little girl who is crazy at times."
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting)   Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:46 am

"Maybe."
He sat there for a moment, thinking about his life as an Arrancar. It had been so lonely, endlessy walking the desert for over a year. He had no companey, just the silent earth around him.
Then Yuki came into his life.
"You know, it can happen to anyone. When I was alive, there was a girl I knew. She was pretty crazy, but she was going out with this other guy who was crazy as well. You just need to find someone who can understand what you've been through.
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

PostSubject: Re: Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting)   Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:25 am

Locura didn't respond to him for the first few moments, deciding she had nothing to say. Besides that, she was also wondering if his speculation was true; would someone really bother to go out with her? Hm...maybe they would she thought to herself, letting a small sigh escape her lips. "I suppose that's true Tomix...but I still doubt it will happen. I'm an ex-espada, and with the way the current espada are run, its doubtful I'll be friendly with any of them. I don't like the shinigamis, so they're out. Humans have some sort of law against dating someone like me, so that's out too." Locura was being uncharacteristically depressing, though Tomix wouldn't know that wasn't her usual attitude.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting)   Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:34 am

There was an arkward silence between the two of them for several moments. Tomix scratched the back of his head. He listened to her next words, a frown developing across his face.
"You really shouldn't talk like that. I didn't think I'd be friends with a shinigami, but I'm really good friends with her. You could end up with anyone." He face contorted into a smile.
"I could set you up with a friend from the rebel group." He winked, and began to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

PostSubject: Re: Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting)   Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:37 am

"Hm...I guess you're right. It doesn't really suit me to be so gloomy and stuff. I should be cheerful, 'cause that's just how I am," Locura replied, and the next instant, a blush was on her young face as he spoke to her again. "W-What? You can't be serious! I've seen humans go on dates that were set up for them by their friends. Let me tell you, they were disasters," Locura said to him. Of course, the show that she had watched featuring such dates intended for the date to go horribly awry, so she wasn't an expert when it came to such matters.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting)   Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:39 am

Tomix giggled a little bit at her expression.
"Yeah...I've seen a few of those shows...I laughed my ass off watching them. But if you don't wanna go out with anyone, I won't force you." He beagn to laugh again.

Well, she might be good with Ish...Ish is a bit crazy...
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

PostSubject: Re: Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting)   Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:59 am

"Nngh...well, I dunno Tomix. You seem like a trustworthy person who probably wouldn't "hook me up" with someone who would do strange things like those people on the show..." Locura responded, as she wondered whether or not to accept his offer. "Mmh...you have anyone in mind?" she asked shyly; she wasn't used to talking about the subject, after all.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting)   Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 3:11 am

He thought for a second. He knew the perfect person she could go with. His thoughtful face brimmed into a smile.
"One of the members of Korosu, his name is Okashii. I think you two would be great things." His face was smiling much more now.
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

PostSubject: Re: Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting)   Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:00 am

Having a relationship with someone in Korosu would likely make her have ties to Okashii; she didn't want to choose sides just yet, so she could only hope that situation would be avoided. "...all right then. When and w-where would it happen? Oh, and, ah, this is kinda an important question; what's he look like? I don't think I'm going to want to mess around with anyone who looks older than me, even if they aren't older." Locura asked, and said, to him, wondering what the person he was referring her to was like.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting)   Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:02 am

He hadn't thought of that- How would Okashii react to someone the size of Locura...
"Well, Okashii is a little bit shorter then I am, But he's old, as in, Shinigami age. He looks like a sixteen-year old."
He hoped that would at least be friends.
"I'll speak to Okashii first before we organize this."
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

PostSubject: Re: Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting)   Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:14 am

"He looks sixteen?" Locura questioned, or more like repeated; a frown was on her face as she considered this information. That wasn't too old looking, in her opinion, yet if they ever decided to go out in gigai on Earth, it would be awkward for them. Plus, he's a shinigami... Locura thought to herself; they were the ones that had caused her to be like this, what with their inattentiveness. "I'll...give him a try, even though he IS a shinigami." Locura said to him.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting)   Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:20 am

"Well, I believe, in anycase, you two would be good friends. He's a very cheerful person, and he doesn't hate people without a good reason. I'm sure you'd at least be friends."
He leaned his head back against a rock. He closed his eyes, relaxing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

PostSubject: Re: Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting)   Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:31 am

"Mmh...well, we'll see Tomix," Locura responded, letting out a sigh as she closed her eyes and relaxed, much like Tomix; the water seemed much more soothing once your eyes were closed. "What's this person like? and how long do you think it will take to get it set up? And finally, where is it going to happen?" the former espada asked, keeping her eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting)   Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:34 am

Tomix had never really payed too much attention to how Okashii was like...
"Well, Okashii has a very positive attitude to life. And he's kinda not exactly a shinigami, he's actully a Vizard. I should be able to speak to him soon, once I return to the base, and I guess you guys can meet whereever you want."
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

PostSubject: Re: Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting)   Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:44 am

"As soon as possible; I want to meet the guy as soon as I can," Locura replied quickly; then she was a tad bit embarrassed when she realized how eager she sounded. "Err, if that's okay. Anyway, the way I see it, there isn't much difference between a Vizard and a Shinigami; they were once Shinigami, right?" Locura said to him; the positive attitude to life bit did intrigue her though, since she tried to be that way.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting)   Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 5:39 am

"Well, don't worry, I'll see Okashii as soon as possible and work it out..." Tomix sighed.
"Okashii had some...history with Yuki. They wern't romantically involved...But when I wanted to take Yuki to a party at the base, Okashii didn't seemed pleased about it...Maybe he doesn't want to see Yuki hurt..."
Tomix clenched a fist.
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

PostSubject: Re: Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting)   Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:26 am

"Really? Interesting..." Locura commented, wondering why Okashii would be so protective of a shinigami if he wasn't romantically interested in her. Deciding not to wonder about it, she let out a sigh. "Well, I guess it's about time that I left; we've spent quite a while in here," Locura commented, holding up one of her hands to prove it; said hand was rather wrinkly. After speaking, the girl got out of the hot springs, momentarily forgetting that she was nude as she walked over to a towel that was on the ground; she soon covered herself in it. "It's been a pleasure to meet ya, you know. When you do talk to Okashii and get his response, you can find me somewhere in Karakura. I'm sure you'll be able to pick my reiatsu from the crowd." Locura spoke, putting her clothes on underneath the towel as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting)   Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 4:57 am

Tomix realised it truely had been a long time talking. As she climbed out, he quickly looked the other way, a red blush on his face. When he had made sure she had some clothes on, he looked back.
"I'll ask Okashii as soon as possible." He smiled.
"See ya later."
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

PostSubject: Re: Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting)   Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 5:15 am

A giggle escaped her lips when she noted the red blush on his face, but obviously she didn't question him about it. "Bye bye Tomix! Make sure that you don't get into trouble and die before I see ya again!" Locura said to him; certainly a strange way to say goodbye, but then again, that was in her personality. With that said, the girl turned towards the entrance/exit of the hot springs and walked out, humming a small tune to herself as she went.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting)   Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Day at the hot spring (Open, No fighting)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2