Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

what a pair (open...NO FIGHTING)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alaster Utsuro

Alaster Utsuro

what a pair (open...NO FIGHTING) Empty
PostSubject: what a pair (open...NO FIGHTING)   what a pair (open...NO FIGHTING) EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:18 am

High noon, one of the best times of the day to be inside as the sun reached its highest point in the sky. Just below the blinding sun a gargantuan opened and out stepped Alaster, he took five steps away from the gargantuan and looked below him at the city, a small breeze lightly ruffled his clothes before fading away.
Alaster slowly began to lose altitude and eventually touched down in an alley that didn’t smell to inviting, he quickly walked out of the alley and onto the busy side walk, as he did so he did his best to avoid any contact with anyone.

The sound of people chatting and cars passing by made Alaster cringe with a bit of anger, he looked around and let a sigh as he thought about how much things had changed since he and his brothers were alive, these thoughts were quickly wipped from his mind when he heard an all to familiar sound from behind him. Alaster spun around quickly thinking someone was behind him but instead he found nothing then the sound of a girls laughter filled the air

“your to slow Ally”
Alaster looked up towards the direction of the voice with an annoyed look on his face “what are you doing here?” Alaster asked with a twitching eye.
The girl looked down at him still giggling “im your fraccione what else am I supposed to do you goof?” Cassandra lowered herself out of the air and stood next to Alaster “so what are we doing here Ally?”
Alaster looked down at Cassandra and let lose “WERE not doing anything…..I thought I told you to stay in Hueco Mundo…..and for the last time stop calling me that ridiculous name.”

Cassandra let out another giggle before replying “I know you told me to stay behind but I just wuv having fun…don’t you…..Ally?” she looked at him with a smile as he let out a loud yell of disbelief. Reaching over Alaster grabbed Cassandra by the back of her shirt and began to drag her down the street “if you want to have fun then lets get a move on.”
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: what a pair (open...NO FIGHTING)   what a pair (open...NO FIGHTING) EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:44 am

Yuki felt the power of the garganta opening and immediately separated from her gigai, telling it to run away. The power's she was feeling could only mean that one of them at least espada level, which could pose a threat if they wanted to go on a killing rampage.

However, she was tired from patrolling all night so instead of going immediately there to kill the two powers, Yuki shunpoed with the aim of seeing their motive and reason for coming to the town before jumping into a fight.

Lately she had been getting reports about arrancar who were chosing not to fight humans and shinigami, so hopefully this pair would fall into that category, because she didn't feel like fighting at the moment. When she arrived she saw a male and a female standing and talking.

"Arrancar, what is your purpose for being in this town?"
Back to top Go down
Alaster Utsuro

Alaster Utsuro

PostSubject: Re: what a pair (open...NO FIGHTING)   what a pair (open...NO FIGHTING) EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 2:17 am

Alaster had continued to walk while dragging Cassandra behind him, she kicked and fidgeted but Alaster’s grip was tight. Alaster was about to turn and tell her to stop acting like such a child when he stopped walking all of a sudden. Turning his head slightly then looking back out of the corner of his eye he saw a shinigami, a strong one to.

Cassandra had a good look at the girl soul reaper and began to chuckle “what’s it to you soul reaper?” she spat before receiving a light smack to the back of her head. Cassndra looked back up at Alaster rubing the spot on her head where he had smacked her “what did you do that for Ally? That wasn’t very nice.”

“shut up and be respectful” he replied before looking the girl soul reaper in the eyes “we aren’t here to cause trouble if that’s what you mean by your question.” Alaster then smirked slightly “my name is Alaster Utsuro, former Segunda espada.” he then pointed a hand at Cassandra “and this unruly little pest is my fraccione Cassandra. dont let her child like appearance fool you.”

While Alaster made his introductions Cassandra managed to wiggle free from his grasp and then looked at the soul reaper and smiled, as if trying to play off of her child like innocents.

“now then tell me your name and rank.” Alaster said with a slight grin on his face, the question sounded rude coming from his mouth but he didn’t want to have to get into a fight with Cassandra around.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: what a pair (open...NO FIGHTING)   what a pair (open...NO FIGHTING) EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 3:50 am

The two were a pair to see as the male held the female unwillingly over his shoulder - not waht she would expect from powerful arrancar such as these two. Truthfully she didn't know what to think. The female seemed rude when she addressed Yuki, but it didn't bother her so much - she didn't need the respect of some arrancar.

Or former espada as the male - now known as Alaster - is rather than a plain arrancar. She frowned slightly as she watch Cassandra smile innocently at her before turning to face Alaster; he was obviously the one to talk to. Though his question came out as sounding quite rude.

"Koori Yuki, captain of the 10th division. Are you going to cause any trouble for this town? Because if that is your plan than I will have to stop you." Even as she said the warning she didn't really believe that either of them would cause any trouble, just based on the way they were acting.
Back to top Go down
Alaster Utsuro

Alaster Utsuro

PostSubject: Re: what a pair (open...NO FIGHTING)   what a pair (open...NO FIGHTING) EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 4:37 am

“I thought so” Alaster said as Koori stated her rank, he gave her a smirk and then looked up at the sky “I’m not here to cause trouble though my personality would love to disagree." Alaster was acting more cautiously, he had no intention of fighting nor did he desire to waste his energy on such pitiful life forms.

Cassandra looked at Koori smiling “you don’t look so tough for being a captain.” she said as she stared Koori down, Cassandra then began to hop around Alaster like the kid she was “can I play with her…Pweeze Ally….pretty pweeze.” she looked up at Alaster with puppy dog eyes but they quickly narrowed as Cassandra noticed she was being ignored by Alaster, she reached up and went to smack him in the face but Alaster caught her hand before it ever connected.

Alaster turned his head to face Cassandra and shook his head “cut it out damn it” he said looking at her with one eye twitching from her sheer annoyance. Alaster then let go of Cassandra and turned his attention back to Koori “what are you doing in these parts anyway? I can sense at least 4 other nearby powers so why stop to chit chat with us?”
“yeah” Cassandra added to the end of Alaster’s sentence crossing her arms and looking at Koori.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: what a pair (open...NO FIGHTING)   what a pair (open...NO FIGHTING) EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 9:23 am

She wasn't surprised that he could sense that she was a captain, and she was definitely glad about his not wanting to cause trouble - that made her job so much easier, if only they all had that attitude. She narrowed her eyes at the fraccion - how did she not look tough and captain like? The kid had to be blind! She was about to politely decline the offer to 'play' but was beaten to it by Alaster who told her to cut it out. She was extremely annoying, but Yuki wouldn't allow such feelings to show on her face.

"It is true there are other power levels but I just happened to be closer to you and your fraccion, so I came to check it out - that's what you do on patrol. Anyway, from the feel of these other power levels they aren't nearly as strong as you are and I so I deemed you as more of a threat."
Back to top Go down
Alaster Utsuro

Alaster Utsuro

PostSubject: Re: what a pair (open...NO FIGHTING)   what a pair (open...NO FIGHTING) EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 2:28 am

Alaster slightly smiled at Koori’s words, “I guess you could say that I am in deed a bigger threat than the others but why come here alone? What would have happened if I was indeed here to cause trouble?” the question wasn’t that relevant Alaster just continued to speak as if he never asked the question.
Alaster then looked at Koori “tell me something soul reaper. You said you were the captain of the tenth division correct? May I ask just how many of the captains have changed since the war?” Alaster didn’t really have a motive for asking the question, it just popped into his mind, it was a reminder of how much things had changed.

While Alaster had been talking to Koori Cassandra let out a sigh, she soon sat down on the ground next to Alaster with her legs crossed. Cassandra began to get a bit antsy as she suddenly jumped to her feet and decided to ask Koori a question of her own “I have a question…..you said you were on patrol, which means that you spend a lot of time in this dump. So tell me is there anything fun to do around here?” Cassandra let the her boredom show on her face as she politely smiled at Koori.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: what a pair (open...NO FIGHTING)   what a pair (open...NO FIGHTING) EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 3:47 am

Tomix stepped out of his garganta, wearing a long brown coat. He noticed that there were three powers nearby...including an Espada. Tomix grinned with the toughts of revenege. He grabbed a piece of metal, and touching the stone on the ground, transmuted them into a spear. He jumped unto a building, and looked upon the scene.
"Well...that's a sight you don't see much...Espada and a captain talking..."
He twirled his transmuted spear through his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Alaster Utsuro

Alaster Utsuro

PostSubject: Re: what a pair (open...NO FIGHTING)   what a pair (open...NO FIGHTING) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:55 am

(Alaster’s a former espada Tomix)

Before Koori had a chance to reply to Alaster’s question or even Cassandra’s question, Alaster raised his hand to signal for Koori to be quiet. Alaster then let out a sigh as he looked up at Tomix’s direction, Alaster then sonido’d a few feet behind Tomix “fancy seeing you here” he said in a sarcastic voice. Alaster had respect for his fellow ex-espada, even the current ones, but this day was beginning to bug Alaster.
As if dealing with Cassandra and a captain shinigami weren’t enough Alaster now had to figure out just why Tomix decided to drop in.

Cassandra looked up at the building that Alaster had sonido’d to, she wasn’t that good at sensing reatsu and had to rely on Alaster for accurate readings, and since she couldn’t quite make where the new comer was she quickly found out by tracing Alaster’s reatsu. Cassandra then looked at Koori with an almost blank look on her face “I think we have a visitor” she said pointing to the roof top as if Koori didn’t know that already.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: what a pair (open...NO FIGHTING)   what a pair (open...NO FIGHTING) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 2:09 am

Tomix smiled.
"Alastar. So you quit the Espada too. Very good, I wouldn't have to fight you."
He clamped his spear unto his back.
"So...what's going on here?"
Back to top Go down
Alaster Utsuro

Alaster Utsuro

PostSubject: Re: what a pair (open...NO FIGHTING)   what a pair (open...NO FIGHTING) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 2:29 am

“heh…kill me….?” Alaster didn’t finish the sentence, the last thing he needed right now was a fight with a fellow ex-espada, instead he answered Tomix’s question “yes for your information I couldn’t see myself falling under the rule of such a worthless pile of trash such as Grimmjow. As for whats going on here….sadly I’m stuck watching my Fraccione and I was in the middle of getting some information from that captain down there.” Alaster finished his sentence and pointed at Koori. Alaster then looked at Tomix “please try not to make this any more hell on me….I’m trying to avoid a fight that involves me fighting someone of lesser talent.” with that Alaster sonido’d back to where he once was, across from Koori “now then…can you answer my question?”

When Alaster reappeared at Cassandra’s side she looked up at him with a blank stare “was there someone up there Ally?” she asked innocently. Alaster looked at her and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: what a pair (open...NO FIGHTING)   what a pair (open...NO FIGHTING) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 2:35 am

Tomix nodded to what Alaster said. He looked down. It was that captain who he met at the graveyard. He turned red a bit. He DID think she was cute.
"Well, I think I'll stick around up here...I don't really want to get invloved with you're...em...infomation, I guess."
Tomix jumped unto a tree, and watched the event fold out, spear on his back and sword at his waist.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: what a pair (open...NO FIGHTING)   what a pair (open...NO FIGHTING) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 5:05 am

Yuki was about to answer his question before she was silenced with a hand, though she had already stopped upon sensing the power level and watched as Alaster sonido-ed away, just as Cassandra looked at her and said "I think we have a visitor." You don't say... She waited patiently for Alaster to return, which he did with another espada in tow, who then sat up in a tree watching them. She was surprised to see it was the espada that she had met in the graveyard, but made no comment on it. She turned to the ex-espada to answer his question, deciding to ignore Cassandra's and hoping she would forget about it.

"I don't know how many captain changes there have been since the end of the war, but this is who is in positions of power at the moment. Original captains that remained are: Captains Soifon (2), Retsu Unohana (4), Byakuya Kuchiki (6), Shunsui Kyoraku (8 ), Mayuri Kurotsuchi (12) and Zaraki Kenpachi - though he's captain of the 9th division now. New captains - in order - are Kensei (1), Reikou Yuuri (3), Konoka Shuzunami (5), Karel Trivalia (7), Dak Rios (11) and Soren (13). And then there's me in charge of the 10th division as I already told you."

Back to top Go down
Alaster Utsuro

Alaster Utsuro

PostSubject: Re: what a pair (open...NO FIGHTING)   what a pair (open...NO FIGHTING) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 3:09 pm

Alaster sat and took in the information, he wasn’t sure exactly how long Koori had been a soul reaper but the idea that she might have seen his brother was enough to have him ask another question “not much has changed then…can you tell me if you ever met a soul reaper by the name of Sebastian Sharpe?” Alaster eagerly awaited the answer, he wanted to get his revenge on his brother.

Cassandra looked at Alaster wondering what was so special about the soul reaper Alaster was looking for but ignored it, instead she turned her attention to the tree that Tomix was sitting in and sonido’d into the tree next to him “hello mister….are you an arrancar to?” she asked politely and innocently with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: what a pair (open...NO FIGHTING)   what a pair (open...NO FIGHTING) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 6:11 pm

Tomix jumped in suprise as Alastor's friend appeared next to him.
"Um, yeah. I'm the former 8th Espada."
He looked at the female. She was good-looking. Tomix's ears turned red.
"I'm Tomix. What's you're name?"
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: what a pair (open...NO FIGHTING)   what a pair (open...NO FIGHTING) EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:45 am

Yuki thought for a moment thinking about the name that she was just given. She couldn't say it rang any bells, and she had seen almost every name f every shinigami present in Seireitei - even if she had never met them - because of the role of her division. It was possible that this name was one of the ones that had slipped through the system without her incredibly good memory memorising the name - but that was highly unlikely.

"I can't say I do. We have been having a few defections lately, so maybe he was one of the shinigami that turned traitor and left? Whatever happened, if he was a shinigami I would recognise the name and I don't, sorry." She wondered why he looked so eager to learn of this shinigami, and she also noticed that his annyoing fracion had left to sit in the tree with that other espada.
Back to top Go down
Alaster Utsuro

Alaster Utsuro

PostSubject: Re: what a pair (open...NO FIGHTING)   what a pair (open...NO FIGHTING) EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 1:34 am

Alaster sat deep in thought after Koori’s answer *defect? That’s not like him…if that’s the case what happened to him* he thought before looking around, he noticed Cassandra was missing and a slight smile came over his face “yes I finally lost her.” he said to himself in a hushed voice. Alaster soon let out a sigh as he realized she was in the tree with Tomix. Alaster then turned to Koori “I guess I don’t have to tell you that we have a guest.” he said pointing his thumb at the tree. What to do now it seemed Alaster’s quest for revenge had hit a brick wall “do you know anyone else that might have information on the shinigami I’m looking for?”

Back in the tree Cassandra giggled a bit “nice to meet you Tomix, my names Cassandra. I’m his fraccione” she said as she pointed at Alaster. She then looked at Tomix and spoke again “do you hang around these parts often?”
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: what a pair (open...NO FIGHTING)   what a pair (open...NO FIGHTING) EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 3:10 am

Tomix leant back against the tree, transmuting a wooden cup. THen he grabbed several leeves, and transmuted the water out of them.
"Compeltly organic water. Nice to meet you too Cassandra"
He thought for a minute.
"Nah, I'm most of the time in Hueco Mundo. Speaking of which...I need you to ask Alastor if he will join a Arrancar rebel group. We could use a former Espada like him..."
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: what a pair (open...NO FIGHTING)   what a pair (open...NO FIGHTING) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:52 am

Yuki was confused at the man's attitude towards the disappearance of his fraccion. What a strange relationship they have. Yuki looked towards the tree at the 'guest'.

"No, you don't. I knew he was here as soon as you left before. I can't think of anyone you might be able to speak to that's in Karakura Town at the moment, but I'm going home soon, so I can do a little research in the library for you if you want to see if the name comes up in the system. If I may ask though, what do you want with this person?"
Back to top Go down
Alaster Utsuro

Alaster Utsuro

PostSubject: Re: what a pair (open...NO FIGHTING)   what a pair (open...NO FIGHTING) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:40 am

Alaster let a smirk appear on his face before answering Koori “me and Sebastian used to be childhood friends. We were really close but when we both died I became a hollow and never saw him again.” Alaster tried to act sincere he hoped he could soon get the information he was looking for. Alaster then took a bow to Koori before turning towards the tree and whistling “hey pest…lets go!” he yelled before turning towards the street and walking up the sidewalk.

Cassandra smiled at Tomix and was about to answer his question about Alaster joining the rouges but Alaster’s yell broke her concentration “sorry gotta go…bye.” she said to tomix before jumping out of the tree and running after Alaster yelling “hey wait for me you big jerk!” and with that Alaster and Cassandra fadded of into the sunset.

EXIT TOPIC
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: what a pair (open...NO FIGHTING)   what a pair (open...NO FIGHTING) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 2:52 am

Yuki nodded her head at his reply - it was plausible, and she suspected it was the truth, but she also got the feeling that there was a lot more to the story. Oh well, it wasn't really her business - but she would probably find something in the library if she searched.

"Bye, I'll contact you if I find anything." As soon as him and his annoying fraccion had left Yuki shunpoed away as well to finish patrolling for the night so she could return home in the morning - that was an exciting thought.

EXIT TOPIC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what a pair (open...NO FIGHTING)   what a pair (open...NO FIGHTING) Empty

Back to top Go down

what a pair (open...NO FIGHTING)
Page 1 of 1