Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Arrancar stuck in the rain...(Open, No fighting)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tomix

Tomix

Arrancar stuck in the rain...(Open, No fighting) Empty
PostSubject: Arrancar stuck in the rain...(Open, No fighting)   Arrancar stuck in the rain...(Open, No fighting) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:18 am

Tomix was walking. Through the rain. He grumbled, since Ish had told him to get out of Kurosu base for once. What a stupid idea! He'd have more fun researching Alchemy then being stuck in the rain...
He grumbled again. His hair was soaked, and the bag with all his stuff was drenched.
"My stuff better not be wet..."
Back to top Go down
Ashei Ansatsu

Ashei Ansatsu

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar stuck in the rain...(Open, No fighting)   Arrancar stuck in the rain...(Open, No fighting) EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:08 pm

Ashei sat on the edge of the rooftop, observing Karakura. She had been in the stores all day, looking for her favorite musical item. It was beautiful, the small golden harp in her hands. She plucked the strings quietly, a soft melody sounded around Karakura. She twitched slightly at the pressure of an arrancar. It didn't bother her, nor did it disrupt her playing, just she was finally relaxing, and disturbances were not fun at all.
Back to top Go down
Okashii Hansamu

Okashii Hansamu

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar stuck in the rain...(Open, No fighting)   Arrancar stuck in the rain...(Open, No fighting) EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 6:03 am

Okashii walked through the rain, feeling very nostalgic as he looked up at the grey, cloud-covered sky. He hadn't left Kurosu base for a while, but he was glad that he had picked a day like today to finally leave. It wasn't so much that he liked the rain - in fact he wasn't too fond of it to be honest - but he liked the memories it brought forth.

Suddenly he felt the presence of Tomix nearby, and his nostalgic air was instantly gone to be replaced by a boyish grin as he immediately shunpoed to where his friend was.

"TOMIX!!!" He yelled out enthusiastically as he bounded forward, and skid to a stop right in front of the espada, splashing water everywhere. Actually, he would forget about his last thought - he loved the rain if he could splash people!

"I haven't seen you for ages - you're always here in Karakura Town. How have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar stuck in the rain...(Open, No fighting)   Arrancar stuck in the rain...(Open, No fighting) EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 2:11 am

Rain continued to pour around Tomix, he sighed.
It doesn't look like it's going to let up any time soon..."
Suddenly, he noticed a familier prescense. Before he had a chance to work out who it was, he was almost takled by Okashii.
"O-Okashii...Guess I haven't been around Kurosu that much huh? Well, I've been good recently." He said this with a nervous thought in his head.
What if he finds out about me and Yuki?
Back to top Go down
Okashii Hansamu

Okashii Hansamu

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar stuck in the rain...(Open, No fighting)   Arrancar stuck in the rain...(Open, No fighting) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 5:21 am

He grinned goofily at his friend, eyes wide in anticipation for whatever news he knew he was sure to find out from the arrancar. Tomix had been spending a lot of time in Karakura Town, and while it was annoying when he was bored, he was also very curious as to the reason.

"Yeah, I haven't known what to do without you around - I've been so boooored!" His perceptive eye noticed how Tomix seemed to appear slightly nervous, and it just heightened his curiosity.

"So, what have ya been up to in Karakura?" He tried not to make his voice sound too eager, but he was unable to contain it - controlling emotions and the like had never been one of his strong points. His expressive face showed his want for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar stuck in the rain...(Open, No fighting)   Arrancar stuck in the rain...(Open, No fighting) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:23 am

Tomix slipped his right hand in his pocket, for it was shaking badly.
"I'm not really the center of attention...Y'know, you don't have to stay cooped up in the base all the time."
His hand gave a small jolt in his pocket when he asked what he'd been up to in Karakura Town. He thought for a second.
"Well, I've been training, trying to help keep the peace from the Espada."
Not yet...
Back to top Go down
Okashii Hansamu

Okashii Hansamu

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar stuck in the rain...(Open, No fighting)   Arrancar stuck in the rain...(Open, No fighting) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 4:43 am

"But I like being around you Tomix, we're friends! Plus, it wasn't until recently that I figured out how to get out of the base..." He looked at the man opposite him sheepishly as a hand moved up to scratch behind his head. When Tomix answered what he had been doing in Karakura Town he noticed the small pause, and got the feeling that the arrancar was holding back on some information.

"I see... well now that we're here what do you want to do?" He smiled enthusiastically, seeming for all the world like a little boy who wanted to go somewhere exciting and special.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar stuck in the rain...(Open, No fighting)   Arrancar stuck in the rain...(Open, No fighting) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 4:46 am

Tomix rubbed the back of his neck.
"Erm, what do you mean you only just worked out how to get out of the base?" Tomix asked, confused.
He wondered if Okashii was oblivious to a certain fact...
"What do you mean, do somthing? It's pou...pour...pour...ACHOO!" He sneezed vileontly.
Back to top Go down
Okashii Hansamu

Okashii Hansamu

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar stuck in the rain...(Open, No fighting)   Arrancar stuck in the rain...(Open, No fighting) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 4:55 am

Tomix seemed confused bout what Okashii said, but that was ok - some people weren't just as quick on the uptake, like Okashii himself was.

"Well, I went to the base ages ago, and I never left, and a few weeks have passed since then and so I... forgot where the door was. But then I remembered earlier that I need to make the door! Who would have thought." He shook his head slightly to show that he wouldn't have thought it. When Tomix brought up that it was still raining Okashii looked around in astonishment.

"It is too!" He had totally forgotten about the rain, but that didn't mean they couldn't do anything, though Tomix sounded like he was coming down with a cold if that sneeze was anything to go by.

"Hmm... Oh, I know! We could go find somewhere that sells tissues so if you need to blow your nose you won't have to use your sleeve!" He looked proud of his suggestion, and he knew Tomix would just love it.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar stuck in the rain...(Open, No fighting)   Arrancar stuck in the rain...(Open, No fighting) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 5:01 am

Tomix was still confused about what Okashii meant about having to make the door, but he shrugged it off.
Okashii was talking about how it was raining and to get some tissues when Tomix began to sneeze even more.
"Don't...ACHOO...Worry...ACHOO...I'm...ACHOO...Fine...ACHOO ACHOO." He sneezed again and again.
Back to top Go down
Okashii Hansamu

Okashii Hansamu

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar stuck in the rain...(Open, No fighting)   Arrancar stuck in the rain...(Open, No fighting) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 6:23 am

Okashii raised an eyebrow as Tomix sneezed; obviously the arrancar needed some tissues so that he wouldn't sneeze everywhere and spread his germs - he did not want to catch whatever cold he was coming down with.

"Maybe we should find somewhere dry first." He wondered whether Tomix would ever stop sneezing. To sneeze forever... I wonder what that would be like...
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar stuck in the rain...(Open, No fighting)   Arrancar stuck in the rain...(Open, No fighting) EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:44 am

Tomix attempted to nod when Okashii suggested they move to a dry spot; however, it came out as a bit of a bouncing head. He stuck a thumb up.
"Sure..ACHOO!"
He began to walk to a shelter that was nearby.
Back to top Go down
Okashii Hansamu

Okashii Hansamu

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar stuck in the rain...(Open, No fighting)   Arrancar stuck in the rain...(Open, No fighting) EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:47 am

Okashii silently followed Tomix to the shelter, thinking deeply, a look of intense concentration on his face. Finally it gave way to a broad grin as he reached into a pocket in his jeans, withdrawing a crumpled packet of tissues - he knew he had left them in there!

"Hey you are Tomix - now we don't have to waste money buying some!" I am so good with saving money.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar stuck in the rain...(Open, No fighting)   Arrancar stuck in the rain...(Open, No fighting) EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 5:15 am

Tomix gave a strange look to the tissues that Okashii produced.
"Uh...Okashii? How long have they been in your pocket?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar stuck in the rain...(Open, No fighting)   Arrancar stuck in the rain...(Open, No fighting) Empty

Back to top Go down

Arrancar stuck in the rain...(Open, No fighting)
Page 1 of 1