Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Having Fun (Open no fighting)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zilo

Zilo

Having Fun (Open no fighting) Empty
PostSubject: Having Fun (Open no fighting)   Having Fun (Open no fighting) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 7:44 pm

Zilo was sitting around reading his book in the park. He figured out here he would not get bothered by anyone. He had been sitting there for about 3 hours and was smiling. It has been a while since he could enjoy this book without something happening to him. He had left the S.S. Just a few days ago and moved in with urahara. He looked up from his book he put it into his pocket and starred off into the sky he closed his eyes for a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Chiyuki Suzu

Chiyuki Suzu

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun (Open no fighting)   Having Fun (Open no fighting) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 7:52 pm

It seemed like Chiyuki had been in the human world more and more often now a days, much to her disliking. Now she was in a Gigai rather then just as a Shinigami. If anything she loved this Gigai more then how she normally looked because it looked like herself when she had committed suicide, long black hair, nice pretty older more mature 16-year-old body, nice decent sized boobs. Overall something much, much better then that stupid child form. She looked around the park and saw I familiar white haired boy and smirked a bit. She did her best to sneak up on him and pulled the book out of his hand, grinning, "Hey Zilo."
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun (Open no fighting)   Having Fun (Open no fighting) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 7:56 pm

He opened his eyes to see a girl about 16 in his face. He blinked once and then blinked again. He finally said."May i ask why your leaning over me while i am sitting down?" He asked while sitting there and looking at her. He noticed her for a second and said. "Chiyuki?" He remember seeing her in the S.S. As a kid but she looked different in a gigai but her voice remained the same as before.
Back to top Go down
Chiyuki Suzu

Chiyuki Suzu

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun (Open no fighting)   Having Fun (Open no fighting) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:01 pm

"Well duh," She stuck her tongue out immaturely and sat down next to him. "I just hate having to go prancing around as a 12 year old." Her head fell to the side as she sighed over dramatically. "This is how I looked when I died round about anyways." Chiyuki started flipping through his book careful not to rip or harm any of the pages, quickly skimming them looking for a scene here or there that might be good, "Why so shocked to see me like this? Do you not like it?" She snickered a little her grin getting a bit wider, "Are you really a Lolicon?"
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun (Open no fighting)   Having Fun (Open no fighting) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:04 pm

Zilo laughed a little bit. "No." He said seriously it was almost shocking to see Zilo get so serious. He looked back at the book and said. "Turn to page 132." On that page was of a girl that looked like her. It looked exactly like her in a school uniform. He smiled as he waited for her to change to that page.
Back to top Go down
Chiyuki Suzu

Chiyuki Suzu

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun (Open no fighting)   Having Fun (Open no fighting) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:10 pm

She laughed a bit and pushes him playfully, actually not really having to fake much right now. Then again she was just naturally overjoyed to look actually like a teenager again. She quickly flipped to the page he told her and blinked a few times, "Well damn," she muttered quietly then spoke back up, "That looks like me, like way to much like me. Why'd you want me to see this?" Chiyuki cocked her head to the side curiously a bit of hair falling into her face.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun (Open no fighting)   Having Fun (Open no fighting) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:14 pm

He laughed a bit and pointed to the front of the book. It had his name on it he was the illustrator."I was told it was about a young high school girl so i decided to style it after what you told me what you looked like." He said with a smile on his face as he closed his eyes and leaned his head back again on the bench. He was thinking to himself like he always does there where more pictures of her in there.
Back to top Go down
Chiyuki Suzu

Chiyuki Suzu

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun (Open no fighting)   Having Fun (Open no fighting) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:22 pm

Her face went bright red out of the embarrassment. She really did need to start to paying attention to little details. "Well you defiantly did me a lot of justice on myself like this. It look a lot better then I actually do and at that you did it just from imagination and without anything to see me like this." She blinked a little and a small giggle escaped her lips, "You're imagination must be very vivid." She started flipping again still embarrassed by the picture so saw of herself in there, but she liked the attention. It was more then what she normally got.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun (Open no fighting)   Having Fun (Open no fighting) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:26 pm

"Well be careful walking around in that gigai people know i based it off of you. They wouldn't let me in less i told them your name and you where real." He said smiling he had kept this a secret from her for a while now. This was the first one out so far so it was first edition. "First edition you can have it if you want." He said as he looked at her smiling.
Back to top Go down
Chiyuki Suzu

Chiyuki Suzu

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun (Open no fighting)   Having Fun (Open no fighting) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:34 pm

She blinked a bit then grumbled, "You know if you really wanted I could always go back to the troublesome back up one." She ran her fingers through her hair sighing and brought it to her nose smelling it, "but I seriously do love this one waaay to much for my own good...." She blinked a bit and looked at the book, "no way I mean I really couldn't keep it no matter how amazing the art is. I mean you should keep it since it is yours and like yeah...." she laughed a bit awkwardly and scratched the back of her head smiling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun (Open no fighting)   Having Fun (Open no fighting) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:41 pm

He stood up and grabbed his bag and looked at her smiling. "Well then i am leaving it with you your the one that got it published not me." He said as he started to walk off down the street. He felt as if he was in the mood for some ice cream and such. He walked into a small ice cream store and sat down. He looked over the menu they had full of ice cream not paying attention if someone sat down in front of him if someone did he would lower it and be surprised.
Back to top Go down
Chiyuki Suzu

Chiyuki Suzu

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun (Open no fighting)   Having Fun (Open no fighting) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:51 pm

She blinked a few times and shook her head, "Was not. You're the one with the talent not me," She sighed a bit. Being a writer or something would be nice, but she knew she didn't have the talent. She was average to put it bluntly, nothing over the top in the looks department and definably nothing in the intelligence or fighting. Just boring and simple, Chiyuki was all. As he started to walk away she followed him and quickly link her arm through his pouting a bit, "Meanie! Don't try and ditch me like that." She followed him and walked with him into the ice cream store and sat across from him still pouting in a rather cute manor. As she flipped through the menu, "You better not ditch me again or I'll have to hit you with Raikou sometime."
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun (Open no fighting)   Having Fun (Open no fighting) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:55 pm

He looked at her and smiled. "Alright i won't ditch you anymore." He said as he put the menu down and had decided to stick with a shake instead of a fancy named desert like on the menu. The waitress came over to them. And asked where they ready. He said he was. "I would like the banana shake." He was never a fan of anything to sweet so he stuck with the banana shakes. He waited for her to order and so did the waitress.
Back to top Go down
Chiyuki Suzu

Chiyuki Suzu

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun (Open no fighting)   Having Fun (Open no fighting) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:02 pm

She smiled back and looked through the menu. Sure the fancy things sounded nice but still overloaded with calories she really didn't need. She peeked her head up hearing the waitress's voice. And self consciously pushed her black hair out of her eyes, "Um just a chocolate shake, please. Thank you," she said rather tamely, smiling sweetly at her. As the waitress walked off she played with the bottom of her hair a bit twirling around her finger, "I bet a lot of people would totally get the wrong idea seeing us together right now."
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun (Open no fighting)   Having Fun (Open no fighting) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:06 pm

Zilo laughed a little bit. "Well if you are worried about that then i will just leave you I will pay for the shakes." He said as he watched her play with her hair as if she had something else on her mind. He finally spoke up. "Is there something else on your mind?" he said as he sat there and looked at her. The waitress brought back their drinks and walked off.
Back to top Go down
Chiyuki Suzu

Chiyuki Suzu

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun (Open no fighting)   Having Fun (Open no fighting) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:10 pm

She blushed a little, "No it's not that just I'm being stupid again and kinda thinking out loud. Sorry." She jumped a little and stopped twirling her hair around her finger letting the strand fall back down to her shoulder, "Oh not really. It' just I don't get why you would choose me for a model for your book. I'm average, nothing special about me, really."
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun (Open no fighting)   Having Fun (Open no fighting) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:17 pm

"I would beg to differ. To me you look better then most." He said smiling as he started to drink his shake. He had always been the nice one of the group and always treated her differently. And every word he said about her has always been what he had thought. He never told her a single lie in her time as a shinigami. He smiled a little bit as he continued to drink his shake and think over what he was already thinking.
Back to top Go down
Chiyuki Suzu

Chiyuki Suzu

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun (Open no fighting)   Having Fun (Open no fighting) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:33 am

"Not really. Let's see, 99% of the time now a days I have to go prancing around as a bloody little kid, seriously no curves nothing but an initial aww factor of which most want to hug me to death. The only reason I was able to sweet talk my way into this Gigai was because of said aw factor,"' she sighed a bit and took a sip of her shake, "Only thing I gotta say is I do really regret killing myself at 16. If I new it would have bumped me back by 4 years I would of so waited until I was 20." She was surprisingly truthful with Zilo, she actually felt somewhat comfortable with him, enough so to let the runs of anger and depression out unlike with everyone else she just kept up the act of the perfect little angel. She took another drink, "Troublesome thing really."
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun (Open no fighting)   Having Fun (Open no fighting) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:38 am

Zilo laughed a little bit and looked at her smiling. "Well at least you know how to speak your mind like me. And honestly i think it would have been better if you had not died. Mostly because then you wouldn't have to deal with all this aww factor. And stuff, Then again you wouldn't have to put up with me now would ya?" He said looking at her. He was also always messing with her and she had to deal with him a lot sometimes. He knew that he would have been better for her instead of having to mess with him. He looked at her straight in the eyes. "You know i never knew you as a human then again i am like twice your age." He said laughing as he leaned his head back and looking at the ceiling. It was true he was twice her age and he didn't look like he was. But their gigais made them appear like they where almost the same age and so how he originally appeared but he is definitely twice her age he knows that much.
Back to top Go down
Chiyuki Suzu

Chiyuki Suzu

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun (Open no fighting)   Having Fun (Open no fighting) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:57 am

She tilted her head to the side looking at him curiously, " I doubt that if I had died of actually natural causes we wouldn't of met up eventually somehow. And I'm not 'putting up with you' i talk and see you of my own free will. I put up with everyone else in the Soul Society; you're the only actually likeable person there. Sure Captain is somewhat likeable to but you're much more likeable then he is. Sorry I'm rambling again aren't I?"

Chiyuki pushed her hair back over her shoulder, "Though you may not of known me as a human and you may be twice my age does it really matter now that we're 'dead'?" she still had to curious look on her face. For her now she really didn't even pay attention to age it was all just a stupid number. Really it was all the same thing day after day now, just like when she was human but at least she got attention now like she wanted but not the way she wanted. She let another over the top dramatic sigh escape her lip.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun (Open no fighting)   Having Fun (Open no fighting) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 12:10 pm

Zilo laughed a little bit at her response. He looked up from his shake to see her messing with her hair again. "It seems you like to mess with your hair." He said as he watched her.He reached out to grab a straw to drink the rest of his shake. He stood up and went to pay at the cashier. He came walking back after her got done paying and looked at her and smiled. "Well i will be going now and don't worry i payed for the drinks." He waved to her as he started out the door and walked down the street. Thinking to himself. If she was caught talking to a rouge shinigami then she would be stripped of her powers for a bit best not to let that happen. He continued to walk away from the shop. He pulled out a different book and started to read it as he was walking away.
Back to top Go down
Chiyuki Suzu

Chiyuki Suzu

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun (Open no fighting)   Having Fun (Open no fighting) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 12:27 pm

"Of course I adore having my hair long. I can actually play with it if I wanted." She started drinking her shake again. Once he finished she hurried to finish hers so he wouldn't leave her behide. She didn't want to be left alone again. She knew her was a rouge Shinigami but she really didn't care. She could stand him; everyone else she just wanted to strangle or see him or her randomly keel over dead. She quickly frowned hearing him say he was going to leave her alone. She finished up quickly so by the time he was at the door she was done. She quickly chased after to him and once she caught up to him she practically slid to a stop her skirt flipping up a bit, "Change what I said earlier to if I don't leave you first I'll shock you with Raikou."
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun (Open no fighting)   Having Fun (Open no fighting) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 12:35 pm

He turned around and saw her following him and how she had skid to a stop he looked away quickly. He turned his back to her and smiled. "Well i guess that leaves me as a possession to you?" He said a little teasingly as he put the book away. He waited for her to catch her breath. "So what makes you want to be around me so much sure i treated you with respect and treated you differently. But you should really get someone else." He was trying to be rude for her to keep her position. He knew that she would go away if he was being mean like this. He knew if she never talked to him again that would be alright she would get to keep her position. He awaited a response from her.
Back to top Go down
Chiyuki Suzu

Chiyuki Suzu

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun (Open no fighting)   Having Fun (Open no fighting) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 12:53 pm

Chiyuki quickly pushed her skirt back down and fixed it back in place, "Because you're actually likeable like I said before. You don't give me just to cute aww and see me as a cute little girl. You actually see and get that I was forced to look like a kid when I'm not and treat me like I'm older and don't just give into everything I want just because I look so bloody cute. Good god remind me one of these days to strangle one of those bastards there and see if that can get me dead," She said hissing a bit out of disgust. She hated most people. Absolutely hate and dreaded the people she had to deal with daily. Every time she had to put on that fake smile and act like the perfect little angel she just wanted to cut them down all the more.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun (Open no fighting)   Having Fun (Open no fighting) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 12:57 pm

Zilo laughed again. "Then i guess there is nothing that i can do about that. If you are willing to risk your position with being around me then go ahead i will not stop you. All i know is that i tried to stop you. And i respect your decision." He said as he continued to walk along the road again with her standing there. He looked back and stopped waiting for her to catch up. This was the first time he has ever done that for her and even with a smile on his face. This would shock so many people if they had seen this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun (Open no fighting)   Having Fun (Open no fighting) Empty

Back to top Go down

Having Fun (Open no fighting)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next