Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Having Fun (Open no fighting)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Chiyuki Suzu

Chiyuki Suzu

Having Fun (Open no fighting) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having Fun (Open no fighting)   Having Fun (Open no fighting) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:37 pm

Chiyuki huffed and quickly stomped on his foot hard and turned away from him and huffed, "Meanie! Don't laugh at me," She sat down her back still facing him. "And you're worse Ryuu-chan." She wasn't horribly angry with Zilo, she never could be it's just she always hated people laughing at her. It made her feel like more of and idiot then she already knew she was. Just made her want to curl up into a little ball and shoot herself in the foot.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun (Open no fighting)   Having Fun (Open no fighting) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:39 pm

Ryuuga goes into chibi mode as does zilo.And that wasnt even the worse part.He said as he pretended to whisper something into zilo's ear.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun (Open no fighting)   Having Fun (Open no fighting) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:40 pm

Zilo whispered back "Yep that wasn't even the worst we nearly killed everyone around us in that fight." He said as he drew back laughing in a little kid like form then transforming back into his normal size the chibi must have been freaky for Chiyuki.
Back to top Go down
Chiyuki Suzu

Chiyuki Suzu

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun (Open no fighting)   Having Fun (Open no fighting) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 3:53 pm

She blinked a few times not really sure what to say. She just kept staring at them, looking at them like they were crazy, which they obviously were. Then again most guys seemed to be crazy, "Do I even want to know?"
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun (Open no fighting)   Having Fun (Open no fighting) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:07 pm

Zilo laughed a bit and looked at her and shook his head no. He then stood up and walked away from her and ryuuga and lied under a tree and closed his eyes and started to day dream about what had happened today and what he was going to do later. He opened his eyes a little bit then closed his eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Chiyuki Suzu

Chiyuki Suzu

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun (Open no fighting)   Having Fun (Open no fighting) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 3:05 pm

Chiyuki blinked a bit but quickly went over to him and set him his lap and laid her head against his chest. She sighed contently and shifted her hips a bit trying to get more comfortable with him. She sighed contently and grabbed his arms and wrapped them around her waist, feeling much safer like this. At last her eyes fluttered shut and spoke quietly, "Zilo? You wouldn't leave me right?"
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun (Open no fighting)   Having Fun (Open no fighting) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 3:14 pm

Zilo blushed for the first time. "No i guess i wouldn't leave you...even if i tried i'd find you clinging to me." He said as he looked awway from her in her gigai. He used his coat to cover her bottom half since she was still in a skirt. He looked at ryuuga and he was like what are we going to do now?
Back to top Go down
Chiyuki Suzu

Chiyuki Suzu

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun (Open no fighting)   Having Fun (Open no fighting) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 3:30 pm

She giggled a bit and reopened her eyes noticing the blush, "You look cute when you blush." She quickly moved his coat and blinked a few times, "Why'd you do that? It's not like you can see anything under it. Unless you want a quick look I wouldn't mind showing you." She blinked looking adorably innocent and naive. She leaned up a bit and places her head on his shoulder, her lips now resting on his neck and muttered against his skin, "Will you stop avoiding looking at me while I'm like this? Am I that undesirable?"
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun (Open no fighting)   Having Fun (Open no fighting) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 3:42 pm

He looked down at her and smiled. "I am not just if someone came walking up from the other way they would see what was underneath there." He said teasingly as he closed his eyes as he thought about what he was going to do next.
Back to top Go down
Chiyuki Suzu

Chiyuki Suzu

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun (Open no fighting)   Having Fun (Open no fighting) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 3:46 pm

"Would not. It's long enough in the back. And it's not like I'm wearing anything that cute under. Just a simple blue bottom with some lace,"she giggled a bit. She grinned widely and nuzzled his neck a bit, "What's your color?"
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun (Open no fighting)   Having Fun (Open no fighting) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 3:49 pm

Zilo went silent a little bit and looked over at ryuuga then looked back at the girl sitting on him. "Black." Is all he said and he looked back at her and smiled he closed his eyes again and was starting to day dream about what would he do for the rest of the day. He almost forgot that he had a girl that was sitting on top of him.
Back to top Go down
Chiyuki Suzu

Chiyuki Suzu

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun (Open no fighting)   Having Fun (Open no fighting) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 3:56 pm

She shifted again her hips rocking against his as she left a quick kiss on his neck then laid her head back down to his chest resting it there. At least this was very comfortable, if anything she could probably go to sleep like this. Though a bit self conscious she pushed the back of her skirt down with her hands careful not to disturb their position.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun (Open no fighting)   Having Fun (Open no fighting) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 4:00 pm

He laughed a little bit and blushed. He kissed her forehead and looked back at the sky. It had been a while since he had relaxed like this. He wondered what ryuuga was doing and saying talking to mugen and scabbard over there. He looked over to him once again and smiled. He new this would be a little funny. He looked over at the man he had once been joking around with just a bit ago
Back to top Go down
Chiyuki Suzu

Chiyuki Suzu

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun (Open no fighting)   Having Fun (Open no fighting) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 6:48 pm

She blushed herself and quickly pushed her hair over her neck, exposing it. "W-why'd you do that?" Chiyuki looked at him curiously her cheeks still flushed a rather cute shade of pink. It wasn't like he actually cared more then a friend or maybe even a brother but as anything more that was doubtful. She was plain looking even as a teenager, she had a horrible personality nothing really to like when it came down to it. She sighed and asked again, "Why'd you do that Zilo?"
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun (Open no fighting)   Having Fun (Open no fighting) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 7:46 pm

He chuckled a little and lifted her off of him and sat her down beside him and stood up. He looked at both of them and smiled. "Sorry but i have something i have to do. I sense theres a captain near by." He said as he started walking to the forest making sure they did not come with him. He wanted them to be safe. Who ever this was had immense Spiritual energy. He turned around and smile. "I might not be back for a bit but take care you two." He walked off towards the forest.

(OOC: Since we started this before the fights with the captains i am going to fight Zaraki thats who i was talking about in this post."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun (Open no fighting)   Having Fun (Open no fighting) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Having Fun (Open no fighting)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4