Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Having Fun (Open no fighting)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Chiyuki Suzu

Chiyuki Suzu

Having Fun (Open no fighting) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having Fun (Open no fighting)   Having Fun (Open no fighting) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 1:09 pm

She smiled widely and laughed and caught up, following along side him. "Hey I already know what I'm getting myself into by talking to you. And really do you think I care about some stupid position? They could kill me now for all I cared." She linked her arm through his still smiling, actually happy for once. She knew this would be something she wouldn't get again. She also hoped that they might drag him back to the Soul Society, not to get killed of course just maybe forgive him give him a bit of punishment but not kill him.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun (Open no fighting)   Having Fun (Open no fighting) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 1:14 pm

He laughed a little bit as she linked their arms. He started to walk forwards. "So what are we going to do now?" He said as they continued to walk. There was a park up ahead where they first meet. Then there was a store a little way further. To their right was a mall. To the left there was a movie place. He continued to walk while waiting for her to respond. He just smiled as he walked he knew she wouldn't care but for to risk something like that for someone like him he still couldn't understand. He looked up in the sky waiting for that response.
Back to top Go down
Chiyuki Suzu

Chiyuki Suzu

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun (Open no fighting)   Having Fun (Open no fighting) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 1:48 pm

"I don't really care. It's up to you. We really could just sit in the park for a bit if you wanted I mean it probably won't be a majorly busy spot and relatively quiet so if you want you could still read and I might possibly shoulder read depending on if what you have is any good or not," She smiled looking up at him. She noticed something about him seemed a bit off. Like his mind was somewhere else other then here, "Something wrong Zilo?"
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun (Open no fighting)   Having Fun (Open no fighting) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 1:51 pm

He looked down at her and smiled. "Sure we can go to the park." Obviously ignoring the question that she had just asked. He took them to the bench they had meet at today he sat down. And opened a book to page 1. He started to read. He forgot to mark the page he was on so this was alright to start at page 1. He never really mind but he read this book at least 5 times already. He was waiting for her and looked up. "Since i am a faster reader ill let you reach and turn the page when your ready. And remember its left to right in these books. Not like the manga you use to read." He said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Chiyuki Suzu

Chiyuki Suzu

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun (Open no fighting)   Having Fun (Open no fighting) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:06 pm

She noticed the blatant avoidance of her question. Okay something totally had to be wrong. She still sat next to him though and moved closer to him so she could read the book if she really wanted, "First tell me what's wrong. You usually don't avoid my questions like that."

Hearing the next comment she was a bit insulted that he really didn't think she knew how to read an actual book the right way. "You may be a faster reader but I'm not an idiot. I know how to read a book the right way." She quickly poked his cheek, "Cause remember I'm not some stupid little snot nosed kid who sits in her room like a shut in and reads some lolicon manga."
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun (Open no fighting)   Having Fun (Open no fighting) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:11 pm

He laughed a little bit at her last remark. "Well the question you asked there was nothing honestly. Just was thinking some stuff over about how we first meet at the S.S. then with me living it must have been hell for you." He said looking up at her smiling. He continued to read after saying this. He looked back at her. "Now that i answered your question then tell me truth at the store when messing with your hair you had something on your mind and don't try to lie." He was serious he wanted to help her if possible. He waited for her response.
Back to top Go down
Chiyuki Suzu

Chiyuki Suzu

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun (Open no fighting)   Having Fun (Open no fighting) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:24 pm

"As in? I mean you just seem so...off. It's not right. You're my friend," that right there would of shocked so many people to hear. Hell she never called anyone her actual friend let alone mean it. Then again Zilo wasn't like everyone else she was forced to put up with, "You can tell me if something's wrong or bothering you." She blinked a few times, "Not really anything that much. Just the usual of how much of a bastard this person was, how much I want to kill so and so and how I hate dealing with them all so much."
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun (Open no fighting)   Having Fun (Open no fighting) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:35 pm

He laughed a little bit and thought about what she said. "Your still a baka like before. Risking yourself just to be around me. You did that all the time in the S.S. And now your here and doing the same exact thing. You know if a S.S. Member comes to get me and sees you with me then we are both screwed." He said looking at her. He stood up and looked around he sensed that there was another Lt. around them.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun (Open no fighting)   Having Fun (Open no fighting) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:37 pm

Ryuuga was walking a stroll through the park when he noticed two familiar spiritual pressures.He looked over to see whom it might be.To his surprise it was two familiar people.None other than his best friend and someone from his past but he couldn't quite put a name with her face.Ryuuga was wearing a white and black baseball t-shirt,Blue skinny jeans and black vans.He had a chain wallet with several key chains on it.One was the squad six insignia,the other was a substitute soul reaper badge.His pants had a rip in the knee on the right leg.His hair tied back and his bangs covering his right eye.He didn't make his presence known just yet but he did walk in their general direction.His tattoo's in full view because of his rolled up sleeves.His last distinct feature on what he was wearing is the key chain with squad six's insignia on it.
Back to top Go down
Chiyuki Suzu

Chiyuki Suzu

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun (Open no fighting)   Having Fun (Open no fighting) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:00 pm

Chiyuki sighed and looked around while she awaited her friend's response. She quickly noticed an oh so very familiar man, the tattoo's almost giving away who it was right away, and cringed a bit. Good god didn't those damn captains know they were supposed to be at the Soul society and be busy with there stupid paper work? Obviously not. [color=cyan]"Well shit,"[/color] she muttered quietly. The only thing she had to her advantage right now was her appearance. She quickly fixed her pink and blue striped top hoping he wouldn't come walking over here. Oh god she would be screwed over royally, yep totally and utterly screwed over. At least it wasn't her own captain and just stupid Ryuuga.

Last edited by Chiyuki Suzu on Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun (Open no fighting)   Having Fun (Open no fighting) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:05 pm

Zilo gigai fell to the ground he pulled out his zanpaktou and pointed it at the man walking near them. He held it there starring. This was the first time that She has ever seen his giant zanpaktou so close to her. it was almost as if he was there to protect her. He starred at the man walking and the tattoo on him it was ryuuga. He kept his blade up. He knew he would be hard to fight but he was there to fight and to protect at this moment. He looked at ryuuga more closely and looked more serious then ever.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun (Open no fighting)   Having Fun (Open no fighting) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:09 pm

Ryuuga looked at him with a strange what the hell look.He then pointed the sword away from him.He looked at zilo and smiled.For once im here to talk,not fight.Something i should hope you would be happy about.He said looking over at chichi.Chiyuki what are you doing out here,they give you the day off?He said with a smile,though it was obvious they were not very happy to see him.
Back to top Go down
Chiyuki Suzu

Chiyuki Suzu

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun (Open no fighting)   Having Fun (Open no fighting) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:16 pm

She sighed a bit and stood up. Well looks like any nice little plans she had for the day had been killed and now she had to go back to acting like little miss perfect. God damnit why couldn't of been some random dweby human or something, "Yes I was Ryuu-chan," she said and huffed cutely and crossed her arms over her chest. "So why are you here? I mean don't you have more paper work or something to do?" She stood up and moved a bit closer to Zilo. No matter how stupid it may have been but if a fight did break out she would side with Zilo rather then Ryuuga. Heck she's would probably side with Zilo over anyone else she knew.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun (Open no fighting)   Having Fun (Open no fighting) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:19 pm

Zilo lowered his blade and step back into his gigai. He walked over to her and pulled her in close to him. "Then what is it you wish to talk about old friend. It is not like you to approach me without wanting to fight. Last time shogi turned into a fight and then the spar almost went a death match between us." He said starring at him smiling. He knew that ryuuga was strong but as of right now Zilo was sure he would win he knew that he could and he knew he would.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun (Open no fighting)   Having Fun (Open no fighting) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:25 pm

Ryuuga rubbed the back of his head.He then looked at them and then back at his feet.Well i just wanted to let you know that i will be training with kisuke i was informed that you were staying there.Ill be working on my bankai and...well this last one isn't going to be as easy to explain,im joining the vizards but i will not be stepping down from my position as Lt of squad six.He then put his hands in his pockets to wait for their reaction.
He then turned to chichiAnd ill be stationed here for a few weeks so im sorry if i ruined your meeting with zilo i promise this will the last time you see me before i go back to soul society.He said in a kind voice.
Back to top Go down
Chiyuki Suzu

Chiyuki Suzu

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun (Open no fighting)   Having Fun (Open no fighting) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:36 pm

She sighed a bit and pulled Zilo's arm around her tighter. Practically claiming him as her property. "What's up with everyone becoming a Vizard now a days? I mean really is it that desirable to be one?" The only Vizard she had actually met was a pain in the ass and complete bitch. It made her normal urges to want to kill people for their natural born idiocy raise by god knows how many levels.
She forced a smiled, "Oh I don't mind at all. It's just I mean I thought for a few seconds you were going to get me in a lot of trouble with everyone else for seeing Zilo," she then forced out a childish giggle. "It wasn't really planned or anything we had just pumped into each other and started talking," and added mentally 'Seeing as how I actually don't want to see him fall off a cliff like I want to see happen to you.'
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun (Open no fighting)   Having Fun (Open no fighting) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 4:34 pm

Zilo looked at him and smiled. Thinking of leaving this out He said this in his head. [color=darkred]"I know your can read my mind and i know with scabbard you can transfer your thoughts to other people. so why do you wanna join the vizard so damn bad. I mean if you train just like me with kisuke you could become stronger then them. Hell even i can become stronger then them and i am one of the weakest vice captains their is."[/color] He held his eyes on him as he tightened his grip bringing her closer then ever where her head could almost touch his chest. He knew the vizard where ruthless when it came to fighting. He was waiting for Ryuuga to eather send him his thoughts or to say something aloud.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun (Open no fighting)   Having Fun (Open no fighting) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 5:23 pm

Mugen at this time put visions of what was to come of the soul society when the war begins.Children dead in the streets,be headed and mutilated.He looked into zilo's eyes.He then told him with scabbard what had to be done.[i]Zilo,i have been battling my hollow for years you know that.I can't do it alone and they offered to help me. he smiled at zilo hoping he would understand his situation,its not like it was something he wanted but he needed help and kisuke and vizards offered it to him.
Back to top Go down
Chiyuki Suzu

Chiyuki Suzu

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun (Open no fighting)   Having Fun (Open no fighting) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 5:50 pm

Her face went bright red at the close ness. Then it was quickly followed by an oh so very wonderful what seemed to be awkward silence to the only girl present. Of course it was probably some kind of stupid bloody mental thing they had right now, leaving her left out of the loop again. She buried her face in Zilo's chest, feeling actually comfortable and safe with him. She almost didn't want to talk and kill the actually somewhat romantic moment but instead just muttered loud enough for Zilo to hear, "Tell me what he told you later okay?"
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun (Open no fighting)   Having Fun (Open no fighting) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 5:54 pm

Zilo wrapped his arm all the way around her and nodded. He looked back at Ryuuga. And said aloud. "So how do you plan on keeping this a secret from the S.S." He said looking at him smiling. Ryuuga was probably trying to figure the hell out what was she doing. He probably was analyzing this the wrong way. He looked back down at her and back up at his old friend.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun (Open no fighting)   Having Fun (Open no fighting) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 6:05 pm

Scabbard and mugen decided they would try to explain for him.Behind him manifested what looked like a teenage boy with long black hair like sasuke,wearing a black and purple kimono.He smiled at them.As scabbard finally manifested herself.She was a beautiful woman with snow white hair and well endowed at that.She wore a red and white kimono.They two floated beside ryuuga.We don't plan to hide anything zilo.Mugen said with a smile.Scabbard had a soft low voice.were just going to have to explain it to them gently is all.She said with her eyes closed and smile on her face as well.Why do you two always come out when i don't want you too.He said as he rubbed his temples.
Back to top Go down
Chiyuki Suzu

Chiyuki Suzu

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun (Open no fighting)   Having Fun (Open no fighting) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 6:21 pm

Chiyuki sighed remotely contently only to get her long hair yanked so she was pulled away from Zilo. Her own Zanpakuto had taken the others example and materialized. He was a 18 year old with platinum blonde hair that was spiked every which way a lighting bolt tattooed on his cheek and was in a Shinigami uniform but in reverse colors, "God Damnit! Chiyuki stop trying to fuckin suck face with the dumb ass!"

The Shinigami's face flushed bright red and she quickly stomped on his foot hard only to get a loud yelp out of the sword, "R-Raikou! Shut up already and leave me alone!" she huffed cutely and crossed her arms over her chest, "I don't need you."

Raikou just flicked off his owner only to get flicked off right back and both said in scarily in sync and in the same hateful tone, "I hate you, you dumb ass."
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun (Open no fighting)   Having Fun (Open no fighting) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 6:30 pm

Zilo sighed at all the zanpaktou spirits that where out and running around. He let go of Chiyuki and looked back at the people in front of him. His blade does not liek to come out and he was glad. His blade stayed in the sheath. He stood there and walked off from the people letting them argue with their Zanpaktou he was already told why but she hasn't he waved with his hand facing backwards to them and walked on down the street.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun (Open no fighting)   Having Fun (Open no fighting) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 6:41 pm

Mugen and sabbard went back into the sword and remained there as ryuuga walked after zilo.Hey zilo wait up why are you in such a hurry to leave?He said trying to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Chiyuki Suzu

Chiyuki Suzu

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun (Open no fighting)   Having Fun (Open no fighting) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 6:50 pm

Between her glaring match with her Zanpakuto she noticed Zilo walking away. She grumbled and quickly took off after him easily passing up Ryuuga. Raikou on the other hand went back to his sword. Once within a few feet Chiyuki quickly tackled him from behide, knocking him to the ground. She sat on his back and huffed a bit, "I thought we already went over this. You can't leave me until I say you can."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun (Open no fighting)   Having Fun (Open no fighting) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Having Fun (Open no fighting)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next