Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kyouga VS Kaimei {Open for spectators}

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyouga

Kyouga

Kyouga VS Kaimei {Open for spectators} Empty
PostSubject: Kyouga VS Kaimei {Open for spectators}   Kyouga VS Kaimei {Open for spectators} EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:11 am

Kyouga sonidoed into the Training Ground, and waited for Kaimei. Earlier, Kaimei had challenged him to a duel to see which one of them were truly superior. At the time, Kyouga couldn't resist the offer and accepted. However, he was now pondering why Kaimei was trying to prove himself. Also, Demare had referred to him as "Big Brother" and he was embarrassed that she always tripped when using a Garganta. In any case, Kyouga would finally show everyone exactly why he was number one.
Back to top Go down
Kaimei

Kaimei

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga VS Kaimei {Open for spectators}   Kyouga VS Kaimei {Open for spectators} EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:21 am

A few seconds later, Kaimei calmly stepped into the arena. He had his arms crossed over his chest and was wearing his normal Espada-uniform, his nodachi Kame placed, as always, on his back, underlining how short he actually was in contrast to the huge sword. He smiled a grim smile as he stood opposit to Kyouga, the wind gripping his loose pants and deepblue hair. He gave a slight chuckle as he lifted his gaze, taking his opponent in eyesight.

"I am glad you acceptet my challenge, Primera Espada. Now, be ready to face the power of... Kaimei!" With a very quick movement, Kaimei was in an archer pose, laughing histyrically at his opponent. It looked rather silly, but that was his way of expressing himself. The whacky Espada.

Kaimei had been looking forward to finally fight Kyouga. He wanted to know har far his powers were from Kaimeis own, if he was truely an enemy to be feared or not. Kaimei bettet that he was, and if he was, he would have to make him an ally at some point. It would be hard, as he knew that he had strong ties to Grimmjow... But not impossible. First, he had to see if Kyouga would be able to take Kaimei down.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga VS Kaimei {Open for spectators}   Kyouga VS Kaimei {Open for spectators} EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:41 am

"Eheh heh heh! I see, you are a funny one Kaimei~" Kyouga said in a fox-like manner as darkness poured out of his left hand. The darkness then morphed into a silhouette of his large two-handed claymore, Necronia, and finally the demonic blade fully manifested itself as he grabbed the hilt. "Just attack me when you feel ready, Kaimei. I want this to be on your terms." Kyouga said respectfully with a smile as he rested Necronia on his shoulder. Kaimei could easily see the outlines of Kyouga's muscles though his shirt. Anyone could clearly tell that he worked out a lot physically. However, Kyouga's personal training, just to wield his own sword, is what put him in such a great physical condition. In the meantime, Kyouga patiently waited for Kaimei to attack him.
Back to top Go down
Kaimei

Kaimei

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga VS Kaimei {Open for spectators}   Kyouga VS Kaimei {Open for spectators} EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:48 am

"Oh no, I insist that you attack first Kyouga-dono."

Kaimei smiled, as he returned to his former position. With a big gesture of the hand, he bowed his head low and made himself, in more than one way, very, very open for attacks.

"The first strike belongs to the Primera Espada."

He smiled grimly, though Kyouga could not see it, as Kaimei had his head bowed low. Kyouga was about to learn why one did not simply attack Kaimei, even though he, from this position could not even see his opponent. I didnt matter. A lesson was about to be thaught.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga VS Kaimei {Open for spectators}   Kyouga VS Kaimei {Open for spectators} EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:01 pm

Using his Gemelos Sonído, Kyouga made a fake copy of himself and disappeared into his own shadow. "If you insist, Kaimei-San." Kyouga said calmly as he attempted to shoot his Cero into Kaimei's back as he rose out of Kaimei's shadow. Kyouga probably took him by surprise too, but Kyouga didn't want to be too rough to the kid. After all, Kyouga had enough power to be the leader now. However, Kyouga was in no rush to become the Espada leader.
Back to top Go down
Kaimei

Kaimei

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga VS Kaimei {Open for spectators}   Kyouga VS Kaimei {Open for spectators} EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:10 pm

The Cero consumed Kaimei, who still stood in his bowed position, it shot up sand and dust, rock and wind into a hurricane of pure destruction. But something about this attack... Was not right. Slowly, the Cero thinned out, leaving only the flying dust to block Kyougas vision. But slowly, a shiluethe became clear, exactly where it had been al the time. Kaimei stood, in the exact same position, bowed down towards where Kyouga had stood a few seconds ago. He slowly rose back into standing position and turned towards Kyouga, smiling. He had not gotten a single wound, not even a scratch.

"As I said Kyouga-dono," His smile grew grimmer, "You may strike me, as you wish. I am still waiting for your first attack."
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga VS Kaimei {Open for spectators}   Kyouga VS Kaimei {Open for spectators} EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:29 pm

"Impressive, you really are a lively one! Tell me, do you like cherry blossoms?" Kyouga said and asked Kaimei with a wide grin as black rose pettals appeared around Kaimei. It was like they came out of nowhere, and they flew across every point of Kaimei's body in an attempt to tear him to shreds. Kyouga watched as he tested Kaimei's strength and endurance. If Kaimei could indeed resist that attack, then Kyouga would have to use his full power against Kaimei or start using his Cero Arrows.
Back to top Go down
Kaimei

Kaimei

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga VS Kaimei {Open for spectators}   Kyouga VS Kaimei {Open for spectators} EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:45 pm

Kaimei raised an eyebrow. "Blossoms? Are you fucking kidding me?"

His body was once again consumed, this time by the black blossoms. They covered all of his body, hid him from Kyougas sight. In this cloud of shredding, Kaimei now stood, feeling the petals attacking him. He smiled and, with a long, slow movement, drew his nodachi from its sheeth. With a very, very powerfull blow to his right, he cast the petals aside, making them fall the ground under the presure of his rising Reiatsu, which really was impresively enormous.

"Seriously, Kyouga, I had expected more from yo..." His grin stiffened as he put his lef hand to his face, seeing that he was actually bleeding from a small wound on his right cheek. This kind of attack had broken his Hierro? Exciting!

"Impresive. You actually breached my Hierro in you normal state." A few more places of Kaimeis body showed small scratches, nothing that would at all affect a combatent, but still, it was wounds. Kaimeis smile grew even wider.

"Great! Finally someone actually worth fighting! Kyouga-dono, you have gained a portion of my respect! Now prepare for OBLIVION!"

He pointed his huge nodachi at Kyouga, and at the tip, a seablue Cero was gathering its energies. "My turn!"
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga VS Kaimei {Open for spectators}   Kyouga VS Kaimei {Open for spectators} EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 1:37 pm

Kyouga chuckled sinisterly as he smiled psychotically. "You really shouldn't have done that... Until now, I have only been toying with you." Kyouga said in a grim tone as he blocked the Cero with Necronia, causing Kaimei's Cero to be absorbed into it. Necronia now glowed with an aura of the exact color of Kaimei's Cero. "I believe that this..." Kyouga said calmly as he pointed his sword at Kaimei. "IS YOURS!!!" Kyouga roared with an insane expression on his face as Kaimei's Cero was shot out of Necronia with 5x the strength added to the original Cero that Kaimei shot. The effect was so devastating that the new Cero dug a trench in the ground. Unfortunately, Kaimei would have to dodge it just to survive. With this new expression on his face, Kyouga eagerly waited to see of Kaimei was still alive. "C'mon man, I'm just getting warmed up here! It won't be much fun if you die now~!" Kyouga yelled at him as he waited for all of the smoke and dust to clear. Apparently, the new Cero had litterally burnt the area of the ground that was in it's path.
Back to top Go down
Kaimei

Kaimei

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga VS Kaimei {Open for spectators}   Kyouga VS Kaimei {Open for spectators} EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:00 pm

Kaimei laughed histyrically as the giant beam of pure death shot towards him.

"Right back at ya! I'm only just about to get serious!" He crossed his arms in front of his face, his hands cluthced into fists and his nodachi sticking out. The beam hit him and he was no longer anywhere to be seen.

A few seconds, everything was silent. Then Kaimei jumped af Kyouga from the coulds of dust haning in the air, strikeing down on him with his giant sword with amazing power. Kaimei had concentrated a great deal of Reiatsu on his front side, making the Cero only damaging his body slightly and ripping some of his clothes apart.

"Don't underestimate me! It is not for nothing that I am called the hollow with the best defence, maybe even the best defensive being in the whole world!"

It had been a very long time since anyone had breached his Hierro like this, and he was pumped. Very pumped. Kyouga would need his most powerfull attacks to truely hurt Kaimei. And right now, Kaimei was beating down on him with merciless power, extreme wheigt and deadly determination.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga VS Kaimei {Open for spectators}   Kyouga VS Kaimei {Open for spectators} EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:09 pm

Kyouga grinned widely as he charged his "Barrage of Cero" and he knew that it wouldn't be avoided because the sword had almost touched his face. "Is that so?" Kyouga asked as dozens of different colored Ceros shot at Keimei's body. "Would you prefer me to release all of my restraints?" Kyouga asked him gleefully.
Back to top Go down
Kaimei

Kaimei

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga VS Kaimei {Open for spectators}   Kyouga VS Kaimei {Open for spectators} EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:26 pm

Kaimei was stopped in his tracks when a dozen Ceros began hitting him in the face, but it only made him smile wider. He felt the heat of the Ceros on his body, but the again, he felt his Hierro stand strong against the barage that was pure energy. This was exactly why he was unable to use Sonido, why he had to trust so much in his own strenght, endurence, the density in the layer of Reiatsu, that surrounded his body. He could stand against this barrage, and he could win.

Kaimei opened his mouth and let out a warcry, a cry of power and blodlust, and then concentrated his Reiatsu. His body gained extra wheight, and then, he finally broke through, cutting towards the face of the Primera Espada.

"Release all you want, Kyouga-dono." He grinned as his sword was swung down where the other Espada stood.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga VS Kaimei {Open for spectators}   Kyouga VS Kaimei {Open for spectators} EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:51 pm

"Show them your smile, Lucifer~" Kyouga chanted as he went into Ressurrecion and released his additional restraints. Kyouga's Spiritual Pressure was strong enough to cripple even the strongest Espada. Kyouga simply dodged the sword and head-butted Kaimei in his face, just this action was like a human being hit by a speeding car. All the while Kyouga had a calm smile on his face. "Are you okay, Kaimei? I'm sure you'll find it hard to breath since I'm released my Immense Spiritual Power." Kyouga asked and said calmly as he smiled kindly. Ironically, Kyouga was a lot nicer in this form.
Back to top Go down
DeMare Konfrima

DeMare Konfrima

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga VS Kaimei {Open for spectators}   Kyouga VS Kaimei {Open for spectators} EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 6:17 am

DeMare was sitting on the sideline to watch the two fight, but kept her distance. She had been sitting there quiet a long time and had made no noise. Through she could act like a childish, blithering, idiot at some times, her personality changed as fast as she could move; pretty darned fast. My 'schizofrenia' has it's positive and negative sides, she thought and smirked.
She had recently heard some Numeros talk about a fight between the Tercera- and the Primera Espada. She had commanded them to show them the location of the fight. So this is the Primera's Resurrecion? Fascinating... Now I just have watch what he can do... she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Kaimei

Kaimei

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga VS Kaimei {Open for spectators}   Kyouga VS Kaimei {Open for spectators} EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:01 am

The preasure of the Primera Espadas Reiatsu combined with the headbut sent Kaimei flying across the arena into one of the walls. He fell onto the sand, face down. Then, there was silence.

Then, slowly, a laugh started to rise from the ground, Kaimeis body flinching, then slowly, he pulled in his nodachi, and with that as support, he slowly rose to his feet. While he rose, he streched out his left index-finger, where a deep-blue ball of pure energy slowly gathered.

"Great... Just... GREAT!" He laughed as he rose to his full stature, showing his somewhat bruised face. He was smiling, his hair was wavering everywhere.

"Don't get too cocky though! You have yet to do any significant damage to me, Kyouga-dono. Lets see you catch this one! Gran Ray Cero!" Kaimei pointed his finger towards Kyouga and released the power, the magnificant power of the Gran Rey Cero. This was going to test Kyougas defensive ability, it would be almost imposible to dogde, and surely imposible to absorb.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga VS Kaimei {Open for spectators}   Kyouga VS Kaimei {Open for spectators} EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:27 am

When all the dust and debris cleared, the was a cloud of darkness where Kyouga once stood. Steadily, Kyouga was being reconstructed by the cloud of darkness. Unbelievably, Kyouga didn't even look injured. "This is an advanced form of instant regeneration I like to refer as 'Darkness Skin'." Kyouga said calmly with a gentle smile, and he pointed at Kaimei. "Summoned Darkness" Kyouga chanted as a seal appeared under Kaimei's feet, and a deadly darkness erupted from the seal. This darkness wouldn't kill a high ranking Arrancar, but it would instantly disintegrate all hollows under the class of Vasto Lorde. Instead, it would act as a temporary full paralization poison. Clearly, Kyouga had won this fight without having to force Kaimei into his Ressurrecion form. "Just give up Kaimei, you've lost." Kyouga said calmly knowing that Kaimei wouldn't be able to move.
Back to top Go down
Kaimei

Kaimei

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga VS Kaimei {Open for spectators}   Kyouga VS Kaimei {Open for spectators} EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:06 am

Where Kaimei had stood before, a seal now paralyzed... Nothing. The Gran Rey Cero had been nothing more than a diversion, as Kaimei had run all the way around his own Cero, behind Kyouga, and now stood with a smirk right behind him. He leaned up to his ear.

"Tate..." He whispered in Kyouga's ear. "Kame!" In that same instant, he made his fist go into a devastating punch right into Kyouga's kidney. Even for an Espada, this was an impresive punch, enough to make any Arrancar fall to his knees. His body had, in an instant, been covered with armor, and the only part of his body still uncovered were his eyes and his blue hair, the rest had been covered in shell-like armor-plates, and his back had gotten a long, slender turtel-sheild.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga VS Kaimei {Open for spectators}   Kyouga VS Kaimei {Open for spectators} EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:30 am

Kyouga caught Kaimei's fist, and bent it upwards without even looking at Kaimei. "Kaimei, you really make for my perfect punching bag. Please allow me to show you the 'Path of the Demon' it shall be worthwhile..." Kyouga said calmly as a thick rose vine suddenly was seen ensnaring Kaimei, and piercing into his body. As it did so, black roses started to bloom and pillers of fire started towering out of the ground within close proximity of Kaimei. One of these pillers of flame shot right underneath Kaimei, but Kyouga let go of Kaimei's hand before that happened. "Now to pierce that shell of yours..." Kyouga said with a smile as he attempted to pierce him his his fingers of his left hand that were now blades. The fingers shot toward Kaimei's body, extending like individual poles.
Back to top Go down
DeMare Konfrima

DeMare Konfrima

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga VS Kaimei {Open for spectators}   Kyouga VS Kaimei {Open for spectators} EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:58 am

DeMare's eyes widened. Quiet the effective attack. she muttered. But still not the destructiveness I had expected from Primera-sama... Perhaps he just fight's at 30 % power? What does I know... she thought as she continued to analyse their fight.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga VS Kaimei {Open for spectators}   Kyouga VS Kaimei {Open for spectators} EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:38 am

Sairento silently stepped out of a garganta, hovering above the two. He had come to see his elder brother fight, and hoped the man would win. He silently ate popcorn while watching.
Back to top Go down
Kaimei

Kaimei

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga VS Kaimei {Open for spectators}   Kyouga VS Kaimei {Open for spectators} EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:43 am

Kaimei was insared by roses, cloaked in flames, and now, a direct attack against his chest came flying. But Kaimei didnt move an inch. His eyes were without expression, as the Primera Espada hit him right in the chest.

The punch did not penetrate.

The thorns screetched in a high-pitched tone over Kaimeis skin, armor and Hierro, desperately trying to penatrate the layer of Reiatsu and armor, but without luck. Even the great flames had left Kaimei unharmed.

As soon as the punch had conected, Kaimei ripped his arm from the thorns, that imideately withered and turned to dust, then in a quick movement grapped Kyougas arm. He raised an eyebrow.

"Kyouga-dono, please don't underestimate my armor. It could be the most fatal mistake you should ever make."

With an extremely quick movement, Kaimei punched for Kyougas solar plexus. The power was great enough to level a building with the ground. The Primera Espada would pay for his arrogance.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga VS Kaimei {Open for spectators}   Kyouga VS Kaimei {Open for spectators} EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:13 pm

Kyouga's eyes grew wide as some blood splattered out of his mouth. It was times like this that he was glad that he had increased indurance. "You actually got me, good... Let's raise the stakes then, Kaimei. The conditions are simple: the loser has to give up their Espada position, and become the winner's Fraccion. Fair enough?" Kyouga suggested as he wiped the blood off his mouth with the back of his hand. Kyouga also wrenched his arm free, and started to fly in midair. He awaited for Kaimei's aswer as he thought of what would take him out. I'll have to use Dark Megido against him if I want to win this fight. Kyouga thought as he thought carefully how he was going to do this. Kaimei would be easy to hit since he was incapable of Sonido, but because of his incredible defense; Kaimei would survive the destruction of his attack. Just then, Kyouga took notice of his brother's Reiatsu and decided that he had to win. If he did, he would have made his older brother proud.
Back to top Go down
Kaimei

Kaimei

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga VS Kaimei {Open for spectators}   Kyouga VS Kaimei {Open for spectators} EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:30 pm

Kaimei actually let go of Kyouga in the moment he tried to break lose, interested in the mans words. He stood, looking up at Kyouga in deep thought.

"Become the others Fraccion you say... Interesting..."
Kaimei looked at DeMare who had been folowing the fight. Underneath the thick armoer around his jaw, a grim smile formed on his lips. This was a win-win situation, whatever the outcome.

"Kyouga-dono, I accept your challenge. I hearby swear, that if I lose this battle, I will serve as your Fraccion. But you have to swear, too, that if you lose, you will serve under me as my Fraccion, and I shall gain the seat of Segundo Espada. Agreed?!"

Kaimei made another quick glance at DeMare, blinking at her with his right eye before again turning his full attention against Kyouga. He slowly started to float upwards towards Kyouga, now hovering a great 5 meters in front of him, facing his opponent with his arms crossed over his chest.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga VS Kaimei {Open for spectators}   Kyouga VS Kaimei {Open for spectators} EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:51 pm

"Agreed..." Kyouga said calmly as he now seemed to be around Kaimei in every possible angle. In any case, the real Kyouga was above Kaimei as he finished up charging his Dark Megido that he was holding above his head. Kyouga had created a gigantic sphere of darkness by holding a hand above his head. Kyouga held the projectile towards his target, and finally shot it towards Kaimei. It was as fast and deadly as a meteor, but Kyouga had nothing stronger to throw at Kaimei on default. However, Kyouga wanted to save his Cero Arrows for last; just in case he didn't have to use those destructive projectiles. If I have to rely on that bow, he really would have tested my limits. Kyouga thought respectfully. Kyouga was even wondering if Kaimei could even survive Sairento's ultimate technique.
Back to top Go down
Kaimei

Kaimei

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga VS Kaimei {Open for spectators}   Kyouga VS Kaimei {Open for spectators} EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:29 pm

Kaimei looked up quickly as he found out that he had been decived. He narrowed his eyelids down to his eyes and directed his face straight at the dark technique. Water was allready floating around him in big, thin waves, like it had been seen with Harribel when she first realesed her resurection. A big screecth, like it came from a nautical creatures throat, echoed through the arena as a extremely forcefull stream of water flowed from where Kaimeis normally would have been, up towards the attacking technique. The two clashed, but Kyougas attack was surely the stronger. But it had not been Kaimeis intention to stop the technique, only to limit its destructive powers by taking away some of its deadly force as it flew towards him.
The orb was only a few meters away from him, then Kaimei turned around and pulled in his arms, so that they were now covered by the turtle shield on his back. A gigantic crack of noise flowed through the stadium as the attack colided with Kaimei's armor, and Kaimeis laughter was heard thorughout Las Noches.

The water attack had not been for defensive puposes only though. It was now "raining" on the battlefield, and visibility became even worse because the water mixed with the dust flowing in the air. Sand, water and mud now flew everywhere on the arena, making it almost impossible to see more than a few centimeters in front of ones own face.

The water had a third purpose also. As the water flowed everywhere, 5 sharp waves of water flew towards Kyouga with incredible speed. They had been formed by the clash of the two attacks, an Kaimei had made sure that they flew in the right direction. But now, Kaimei was nowhere to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyouga VS Kaimei {Open for spectators}   Kyouga VS Kaimei {Open for spectators} Empty

Back to top Go down

Kyouga VS Kaimei {Open for spectators}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next