Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Setting A Plan Into Motion (Soren)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shane Shinnok

Setting A Plan Into Motion (Soren) Empty
PostSubject: Setting A Plan Into Motion (Soren)   Setting A Plan Into Motion (Soren) EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 9:58 pm

Shane appeared, emerging from the hotel that he had been staying in for the past few months. Today's the day... Ish has come back to Earth, now is the time to make him pay. And pay he would, if all went according to plan. Heading down the street, he smiled as he noticed the nice weather they had been having for the past few weeks. If it continued, the pitiful humans living there would have a drought. How wonderful... maybe I'll be rid of these insects soon. He hadn't been able to crush them yet... no, that would bring too much attention to himself, but soon... He leaped up to one of the buildings. The man that he sought should be coming by soon, by the pressure that he felt. He smiled, basking in the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Setting A Plan Into Motion (Soren)   Setting A Plan Into Motion (Soren) EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:07 pm

Soren still stuck in Karakura town without his zanpaktou looked around fulfilling his duties and he sighed feeling a presence the same as Ishpaleum but except for a more twisted aura. This bugged Soren a bit and went in search for such a power his white uniform flowing in the wind as well as his black haroi acting like a cape his meduim length white hair falling in his icy blue eyes looking at the man that approached him taking a deep breath. If this was going to violent he was going to have to pull out all the stops to overcome this oppponent. Who are you and what is your purpose here? Soren began to figure out what he was that he was facing and his reiatsu no matter how powerful he seemed was human? This...guy...is still a human but how...?!
Back to top Go down
Shane Shinnok

PostSubject: Re: Setting A Plan Into Motion (Soren)   Setting A Plan Into Motion (Soren) EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:14 pm

Shane looked at the Shinigami who had approached him, then smiled. Now isn't that a little rude, demanding that I identify myself when I am just standing here? But then, I suppose a little rudeness can be expected from an insect like you. My name is Shane Shinnok, and I am going to be the new ruler of this world. Looking the man over, he felt a small pull in the back of his mind, as if there was something that he was forgetting. Say, you wouldn't happen to know a man by the name of Ishpaleum would you? He let the question hang in the air while he began to stride toward Soren.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Setting A Plan Into Motion (Soren)   Setting A Plan Into Motion (Soren) EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:22 pm

A breath escaped Soren as he said his name. Shane...shinnok...and ishpaleum knows this egostical bastard...I wonder what has been going on since I was gone... Soren let a small smile escape his lips when he referred to him as a insect as Soren also began to approch him. A insect you say...and stop with the talk you shouldn't let your ego pull the talking and what of Ishpaleum no need for him to deal with garbage like you.
Back to top Go down
Shane Shinnok

PostSubject: Re: Setting A Plan Into Motion (Soren)   Setting A Plan Into Motion (Soren) EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:29 pm

Shane stopped, letting his smile cover his face. So you DO know him! Good, now let's see.... He pulls out a piece of paper from his pocket, looking it over for a moment, then looking up at Soren. That must make you Soren Kiyomeru. Just the man I was looking for! You know, I might even forgive you for you arrogance if you come along like a good little insect. He raised his eyebrows, while also tensing his body to prepare for any sudden attacks by the Shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Setting A Plan Into Motion (Soren)   Setting A Plan Into Motion (Soren) EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:34 pm

Soren stopped looking at the man whom called himself shane. Oh looking for me now why would you want to look for a shinigami also I should point out the fact that I am not the arrogant one here... Soren shrugged and coninued talking. You know with saying that I am going to rule the world due to the fact that I hate my life so much I have to kill other people to make my pathetic the big dog and telling myself lies to sleep at night...but you know that is just me saying what you are... Soren stood there still in his graumpy rage at the fact he was still here without a zanpaktou.
Back to top Go down
Shane Shinnok

PostSubject: Re: Setting A Plan Into Motion (Soren)   Setting A Plan Into Motion (Soren) EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:44 pm

Shane allowed his smile to fade, replacing it with a scowl. I'll take that to mean that you aren't going to surrender. Oh well, it was to be expected from someone trained under Ish. He always did see something in you insects that wasn't there, and I'm going to prove it now. Ready for a beating? It was then that he noticed what had been irritating him: the man didn't have his Zanpakto. You don't even have your Zanpakto?! Well, normally I would allow you to retrieve it, but I'm afraid that I am on a schedule.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Setting A Plan Into Motion (Soren)   Setting A Plan Into Motion (Soren) EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:48 pm

Soren smiled calmly his irritated expression being replaced with a calming feeling and cracked his neck preparing for a hand to hand fight. So tell if I and Ishpaleu die what would you do with my squad...would you slaughter them or allow them to live if the had fought back? Soren stood there glaring at him wanting to know he could imagine what he would to his squad he could not imagine them being killed though. Tell me how would you kill them?
Back to top Go down
Shane Shinnok

PostSubject: Re: Setting A Plan Into Motion (Soren)   Setting A Plan Into Motion (Soren) EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:54 pm

His smile returned as he considered the question. Well now... that would be entirely up to them. If they submit peacefully I would allow them to become warriors in my army, or slaves depending on their abilities. If they decided to fight though... well, I would just have to tear the hearts from their chests now wouldn't I? Perhaps I would feed them their friend's hearts after I killed them. He knew that this would make Soren angry, or at least make him motivated, and so prepared for a great fight.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Setting A Plan Into Motion (Soren)   Setting A Plan Into Motion (Soren) EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 11:01 pm

Soren whole character would change as he said that spirit particale fuse with light formed underneath him and swirled around his body making the air around him move lifting his captains's haroi up and blowing his hair upward and he looked at shane. Then I just won't let that happen then...shinook. Soren reiatsu was getting in the range of Ishpaleum not quite as his full potential though Soren began to walk toward shane and it becoming a run as he disappeared and reappeared above shane coming down with a axe kick tohis head his body fused with his reiatsu strengthing the power of the kick.
Back to top Go down
Shane Shinnok

PostSubject: Re: Setting A Plan Into Motion (Soren)   Setting A Plan Into Motion (Soren) EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 11:04 pm

Shane smiled as he reached into the air, grabbing Soren's leg and attempting to toss him into one of the nearby buildings, while simultaneously siphoning off of the reaitsu that Soren was pouring out. Looks like Ish never warned him about me... he has no idea about my particular skills. Nice try kid, but you'll need more than a fancy kick!
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Setting A Plan Into Motion (Soren)   Setting A Plan Into Motion (Soren) EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 11:09 pm

Soren whom was thrown toward a building recovered in midair and felt some of his reaitsu being sapped away and he picked up on it rather quickly. I felt him taking in some of my reiatsu...but is he getting stronger converting it as well...I wonder about kidou... Soren held out his palm. hadou number 66. twin lotus blue fire crash down! Soren unleash the blue beam of fire reiatsu out towards Shane if he had to use kidou through the rest of this match it was going to be rather annoying but he did not know until now.
Back to top Go down
Shane Shinnok

PostSubject: Re: Setting A Plan Into Motion (Soren)   Setting A Plan Into Motion (Soren) EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 11:14 pm

Shane reached out, grabbing the Kido as it struck him and absorbing the energies within it, rendering it ineffective. In doing so, he knew that Soren would figure out his little ability, if he hadn't already. What a pity.. My turn! Shane reared back, then threw his palm out towards Soren, releasing a large wave of concussive force at the Shinigami. He smiled, knowing that if Soren dodged, which he probably would, the building behind him would be blown apart, sending debris into the streets. Either way, I will crush an insect.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Setting A Plan Into Motion (Soren)   Setting A Plan Into Motion (Soren) EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 11:19 pm

Soren eyes widened with the fact and he stood his ground and began to prepare a incantation relalizing not having a the time held out his finger. hadou 33. Blue fire crash down! The blast collided with the on coming one and Soren flash stepped in front of shane through the blast and began to flash sight knowing this might not end well as he unleash a powerful right handed punch to his face folllowing up with a few punches to his mid-section finally and went to his hands and following through with a summer salt kick half expecting shane to grab his leg but he took his chances anyways.
Back to top Go down
Shane Shinnok

PostSubject: Re: Setting A Plan Into Motion (Soren)   Setting A Plan Into Motion (Soren) EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 11:26 pm

Shane took the blows, with the last one knocking him into the air. While in the air, he flipped over, floating above Soren. Spitting out blood, he looked down at Soren, anger in his eyes. Congratulations. You just made me angry. With that, he began to draw in all of the reaitsu that Soren was giving off, as well as the sunlight surrounding him. His hands began to glow with a white light as he aimed them at Soren, preparing to unleash a massive blast of concentrated energy.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Setting A Plan Into Motion (Soren)   Setting A Plan Into Motion (Soren) EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 11:38 pm

Soren looked at the blast and tried to side step out of the way but was caught in the blast Soren's top left side half and been gone no much was left of the right side and he was bleeding from his head and he pushed himself up still in pain as he glared at Shane. ....I...will not stop....you threatened my team...and they are my family and I have a wife and son that I must protect...I...have to win! Soren got up having a new life about him well sorta even though he was in pain and a a major disadvantage Ishpaleum once told how much of a nuisance he was for always getting up even though he was past his limits and that he should stay down which lead a thought to his head at that moment he was going to disobey ishpaleums words. heh...Sorry old man I am not going to stay down on this one I have too much at stake and I won't tolerate a egotiscal bastard harming everyone I care about...do forgive me... Soren charged forward unleashing another flurry of blows towards shane.
Back to top Go down
Shane Shinnok

PostSubject: Re: Setting A Plan Into Motion (Soren)   Setting A Plan Into Motion (Soren) EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 11:43 pm

Shane, surprised by Soren getting up, was struck by the first few blows before he managed to catch Soren by the neck, lifting him off the ground. Sorry kid, but I can't have you getting up every time I beat you down... you might die, and I need you alive and well. With that, he attempted to absorb the energies from Soren's body in an attempt to render him unconscious. If you want to protect that family of yours, I would be a good boy here, and not get yourself killed.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Setting A Plan Into Motion (Soren)   Setting A Plan Into Motion (Soren) EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 11:52 pm

Soren whom was grabbed by the neck and forced off the ground looked at him with one of his eyes closed feeling his reiatsu being sucked out. He didn't seem to have much hope that is until he threatened his family and opened both eyes and put his hands on his arm and screamed. SHUT UP YOU TOUCH ONE HAIR ON THEIR HANDS I WILL TEAR YOU TO SHREDS!! soren gave all of his energy and knee'd shane right in his smiling jaw and Soren gathered up the rest of his reiatus a looked at shane. Awai Kyannon! Soren unleashed a Dragon shaped blast that exploded on contact eveloping the both of them in the blast burning them both.
Back to top Go down
Shane Shinnok

PostSubject: Re: Setting A Plan Into Motion (Soren)   Setting A Plan Into Motion (Soren) EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 11:56 pm

Getting up off the ground after the blast, he looked at the severely burned Soren with some distaste. He had absorbed the energy from the blast, and the heat energy generated by the flames after. He had to reset his jaw, which had been dislocated by the knee that Soren had launched. Looking down at Soren, he reached down, checking his pulse. You had better not be dead, otherwise I will be distinctly annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Setting A Plan Into Motion (Soren)   Setting A Plan Into Motion (Soren) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:00 am

Soren slapped his hand away and glared at him getting up again. Don't count yourself like as someone as pathetic as you could kill someone who actually finghts for a reason dipshit... Soren scowled and his reiatsu was low and he fadded in a quiet not knocked out or asleep state. I will wait for Ishpaleum but he better bring me my zanpaktou so I can kill this stupid bastard.
Back to top Go down
Shane Shinnok

PostSubject: Re: Setting A Plan Into Motion (Soren)   Setting A Plan Into Motion (Soren) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:03 am

Shane then created a cage around Soren, tying him up as well with ropes made of lightning. He looked out over the city as he considered his words. The man thought that he had no reason to fight, but he was wrong, and he would find out soon enough what that was. Soon, I will defeat him. He, as well as the cage, then vanished.

EXIT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Setting A Plan Into Motion (Soren)   Setting A Plan Into Motion (Soren) Empty

Back to top Go down

Setting A Plan Into Motion (Soren)
Page 1 of 1