Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 3:27 pm

Soren went a little red as well and gave a small seductive smile? I think I should teasing you by holding you down like this and me just sitting away from you unless that is you want me. Soren playfully kiss her on last time maybe he wanted her to take control maybe he didn't but he figured it was time for her too so he hoped for it.
Back to top Go down
Konoka Shuzunami

Konoka Shuzunami

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 3:38 pm

Konoka smirked and flash stepped out from underneath him,she ended up pinning him down.leaning forward she whispered lightly in his ear.trust me...i want you...she kissed him lightly on the lips for a few moments then broke it. her golden brown gaze trailed down his muscular frame.she ran a hand down his chest slowly. she blushed lightly as she untied the rest of his uniform slipping it off. leaving him in his boxers....
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 4:06 pm

Soren looked at her stilll in his boxers and decided to step further and smiled and slipped of his boxers and kissed her deeply on the lips. hoping she didn't mind and watched her carefully.

ooc: sorry short post but I had to go.
Back to top Go down
Konoka Shuzunami

Konoka Shuzunami

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:50 pm

Konoka blushes gently as she feels him slip his boxers off also slipping off her panties,deciding to move it up a notch,she teasingly starts to grind against him.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:54 pm

Soren felt her begin to grind up against him as he got turned on hoping she didn't mind feeling kind a awkward about it as he laid back to let her continue as he kept her as close as he could as he kissed her. his breath getting rather deep for whatever the reason.

ooc: yeah I got nothing today sorry XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4