Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:51 am

Soren smiled and put his hand on her cheek and moved close to her face. I was just joking love...but I will...do this... Soren kissed her deeply and with passion because he figured he had scared her or something.
Back to top Go down
Konoka Shuzunami

Konoka Shuzunami

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:55 am

Konoka blushed and closed her eyes at his touch with a slight smile. She then felt his lips press against hers. She kissed back wrapping her arms gently around his neck to slightly deepen the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:58 am

Soren pulled her on top of him as he laid back as he continued to kiss her and he smiled when he did he was enjoying her company her skin felt soft and supple he wrapped his arms around her.
Back to top Go down
Konoka Shuzunami

Konoka Shuzunami

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:03 am

Konoka gasped a bit as she felt him pull her on top of him, kissing back she blushed. Feeling his strong,yet gentle arms wrap around her.she moved his hair out of his eyes as they continued to kiss.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:06 am

Soren closed his eyes as she continued to kiss him he didn't know where this was going to go as he rubbed his hands down her back and he looked at her continuing to kiss her deeply.
Back to top Go down
Konoka Shuzunami

Konoka Shuzunami

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:09 am

Konoka blushed a rose red and shivered lightly as his hand slid down her back,her golden brown coming to a closure.she gently let the tip of her tongue press against his upper lip teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:17 am

Soren turn red as she pressed the tip of her tongue against his lips and him being kinda pervy at the moment looked at her tongue and smiled. Haha....well that interesting...So love...sorry if I am horrible.
Back to top Go down
Konoka Shuzunami

Konoka Shuzunami

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:22 am

Konoka blushed while giving him a slight look.you aren't horrible just.....yeah she said teasingly with a slight laugh as she watched Soren turn red.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:25 am

Soren raised a eyebrow in speculation. Just yeah what? Soren gave a small evil grin and looked at her. Don't tell me I am too old to be good I mean it is tough to be so rudgly hansome. Soren stuck his tongue out at her.
Back to top Go down
Konoka Shuzunami

Konoka Shuzunami

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:29 am

Konoka smirked just perverted in a slight manner and why on earth would i say you're old? well technically we are old but...yeah you get the point. she said with a slight laugh as he stuck his tongue out at her.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:35 am

Soren smiled at her comment and bit the tip of her tongue and smiled lightly slowly eating leading to a kiss a pervert one anyways. Kissing her ddeply he broke the kiss and looked at her. We are not that old we can still have a family if we wanted.
Back to top Go down
Konoka Shuzunami

Konoka Shuzunami

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:01 pm

Kissing back she smiled and nodded at his remark.i know....i was kidding she said while kissing him. she broke the kiss and asked.a family sounds nice...i've never thought about having kids but honestly it doesnt sound like a bad idea. she murmured quietly
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:30 pm

Soren looked at her and gave a small kind grin. I haven't had a kid but if you ever decided to have one I would be visiting you quite often to make sure you was alright and I would not let you fight...as least not pushing yourself... Soren realized how bad he was getting and stop and loked down. Oh...umm Sorry...it just my imagine running a bit wild...
Back to top Go down
Konoka Shuzunami

Konoka Shuzunami

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:23 pm

Konoka blushed as he said this,that's alright soren at least i know that if i ever do become... pregnant you'll help support me she said while smiling warmly.she kissed him gently on the lips. She broke the kiss and looked back up to the sky lost in thought.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:33 pm

Soren kissed her back and smiled a bit looking at her. Y-yeah but who would you want to be the father...Not Komamura or anything cause I think that kinda crosses the borders and Shunsui doesn't seem to be the dad type haha. Soren saw that she was lost in thought he he returned his attention to the view. what's on your mind?
Back to top Go down
Konoka Shuzunami

Konoka Shuzunami

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:46 pm

Konoka listens to soren and blushes,First of all i'm pretty damn sure that Komamura being the father of my kids is bestiality and Shunsui is nice but he's too perverted and lazy for my taste...and besides i-i want you to be the father of my kids... Konoka said while blushing deeply.that's whats on my mind....
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:46 am

Soren gave her a light smile and turned a bit red. M-me? he exclaimed point his finger at himself he was undoubtfully surprised. He couldn't really think of what was next with her and he just gave a smile
Back to top Go down
Konoka Shuzunami

Konoka Shuzunami

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 10:29 pm

Konoka smiled and kissed him lightly on the lips.yes you silly who else? she laughed gently.then her expression went slightly serious.of course it doesn't have to be now but if you want..we could give it a try Konoka said with a slight blush on her face.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 10:33 pm

Soren kissed her back on the lips looked at her. I supposed we could....I mean if you wanted that is... his face went a little red as well.
Back to top Go down
Konoka Shuzunami

Konoka Shuzunami

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 10:38 pm

Konoka smiled lightly,only if you're up for it...i won't force you into something you don't want to do she murmured quietly.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 10:40 pm

Pssh force me your practiveally the most beautiful woman in the whole siereitei and earth and not just by looks standard and do you want to do it...because I won't force you either... Soren kissed her on the lips and smiled as he put a hand on her face.
Back to top Go down
Konoka Shuzunami

Konoka Shuzunami

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 9:44 am

Konoka kissed him back while blushing slightly,she wrapped her arms gently around his neck to deepen the kiss in response to his question.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 9:46 am

Soren kissed her back and smiled into the kiss he didn't know where this was going be he liked it as put a hand on her fragile beautiful face turning a bit red.
Back to top Go down
Konoka Shuzunami

Konoka Shuzunami

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:52 am

Konoka blushed and ran her fingers through his hair as her lips moved gently with his. She wasn't sure where exactly this kiss was going but for now she enjoyed it. She wondered where he'd take it.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:56 am

Soren continued to kiss her as she ran a hand through his hair and he was enjoying himself with her being on top of him he could do much as pinched her ass playfully wanting to see what she would do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next