Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Konoka Shuzunami

Konoka Shuzunami

Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 3:33 pm

Konoka blushed lightly as he pinches her ass. Kissing back she then her captain's hoari fall to ground. it was getting to hot to be wearing it either way. as she kissed him she wondered what he would do next.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 3:39 pm

Soren who smiled as she got out of her captains haroi felt slightly hot and got out of his it was spread out on the ground kinda like a blanket from the groundand being able to move without the jacket in the way he broke the kiss and looked at her. well then I figured I was going to get slapped for that one...
Back to top Go down
Konoka Shuzunami

Konoka Shuzunami

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 6:41 pm

Konoka smiles after he breaks the kiss.i decided to let it slide for today... she says teasingly while laying back on her Hoari.

Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 6:46 pm

Soren looks at her smiling. Are you you didn't like it Konoka....? Soren said wondering and teasing her well that is is tone of voice that sounded like anyways. I am just kidding...
Back to top Go down
Konoka Shuzunami

Konoka Shuzunami

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 7:51 am

Konoka gave soren a look and laughed maybe I did maybe I didn't... she replied while gently pulling her lips back to his.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 7:55 am

Well then I suppose I'll just have to find out. Soren said putting his lips on hers and kissed her slipping her his tonueas he held her close liking the feeling of this.
Back to top Go down
Konoka Shuzunami

Konoka Shuzunami

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:09 am

Konoka kissed him back, letting his tongue move with hers. She blushed a bit as he held her a bit closer, pressing her body against his.

(sorry short post)
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:11 am

ooc: we are all having short post? dun't worry about it.

ic: Soren smiled a bit kissing her passionately and looked at Konoka breaking the kiss. So...umm if you really want to try this....I suppose...we could...
Back to top Go down
Konoka Shuzunami

Konoka Shuzunami

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:13 am

Konoka blushed a bit and nodded once in response....
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:17 am

Soren went in for another kiss this time putting his hand on her face kissing her deeply? anyways his hand slowly down her neck coming to the meeting point of her neck and shoulder blade and lightly slipping his fingertips into her uniform her skin felt rather soft and smooth as Soren continued.
Back to top Go down
Konoka Shuzunami

Konoka Shuzunami

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:31 am

Feeling his cool fingers move down her neck,and shoulder blade she blushed a bit as he moved his hand inside her uniform her skin exposed to his hand. Konoka tilted her head back slightly and closed her golden brown eyes letting him move further.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:34 am

Soren looked at her and began to push the uniform back revealing her right shoulder and the beginning of her chest and he kissed down her neck slowly coming to her shoulder and moving back up her neck.
Back to top Go down
Konoka Shuzunami

Konoka Shuzunami

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:48 am

Feeling Soren's lips move down her neck and shoulder then up again made Konoka's skin slightly tingle,she lightly stroked his face with her hand,the tip of her finger lightly tracing his jawline,then down his neck and down to the slight v neck of his uniform that slightly showed a trace of his chest. Like he did with her own uniform, she brushed it back and off his shoulders completely revealing his upper body. She moved her hands slowly down his chest,tracing his abs and moving down his stomach his skin slightly cool but still warm. She then moved up his back and stroked The back of his neck and let her fingers slightly tangle in his hair.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:55 am

Soren pulled back and lokk at the top half of his uniform that lied still on the ground attached to his bottom part holding Konoka close in his arms. He went to let Konka's shirt fall down but he had made it to where it stayed on her shoulders. I think I should take easy you don't have to... Soren seemed considerate for her feelings about this as he held her gently in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Konoka Shuzunami

Konoka Shuzunami

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 11:08 am

Konoka heard him say this and she blushed, not knowing exactly what to say in words just yet.Konoka slid her hand on her shoulder and pushed back the uniform that still clung to the side of her shoulder letting it completely fall off leaving her top bare except for her bra.her long brown wavy hair fell down her Bare shoulders slightly touching the small of her back. Her peach cream skin looked pale in the dark. She wrapped her arms around his neck and whispered. I want you Soren...I'm not asking you to stop for my sake..do what you want I won't care.... Konoka said in a silent tone while slightly moving closer to him. His bare chest and torso touching hers.it felt nice.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 11:16 am

Soren watched Konoka as she dropped the top half of her uniform revealing her breast that was in there bra and her rather sexy figure. Soren went a little red and as she tried to seduce him he felt that it was working and he liked it as he put his arms around her waist line and as their chest had it made him feel well rather "happy" trying not to get her to feel his hapiness he kissed her deeply holding her close.
Back to top Go down
Konoka Shuzunami

Konoka Shuzunami

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 11:24 am

Konoka kissed him back gently, closing her eyes once more. she used her hand for support as she started to lean back down. She brought him closer the desperate feeling of desire burning inside her. she blushed a deep red she wasn't sure if he felt the same. it was the only thing that restrained her.doubt.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 11:38 am

Soren kissed her back and broke the kiss he had something he must tell her. Umm sorry again for stopping but Konoka I wanted you to know that you are the only one I have to spend the rest of this life with and even after I turn to dust I won't be going with anyone else...when I say I love you unlike most men I mean what I say. Soren looked at her and kissed her deeply hoping that she would not hold anything back as of know her didn't care what she felt.
Back to top Go down
Konoka Shuzunami

Konoka Shuzunami

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 2:49 pm

Konoka kissed him back deeply with everything she had. She moved her other hand up his arm and on his shoulder. Relaxing her body against his. Her tongue slid against his lips asking for entrance.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 2:53 pm

Soren kissed her back with everything he had and his hands wrapped around her back rubbing it softly and he let her tongue in his mouth his tongue right there to meet hers which massaged her tongue as he got closer to her he was throughly enjoying this and he smiled calmly.
Back to top Go down
Konoka Shuzunami

Konoka Shuzunami

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 2:59 pm

Feeling his Tongue massage hers while rubbing her back. Konoka blushed yet enjoyed it. She ran her fingers through his hair and brought him closer.the rest of her uniform slightly slipping off her hips,sheslid them off as well wearing nothing but her bra and underwear blushing deeply as she lightly rubbed her thigh slightly against his hip.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 3:04 pm

Soren turned red seeing as she slipped the rest of her uniform off and he perform the same action as he felt her thigh rub against his leg and he was trying to refrain from getting hard but he slightly twitched not knowing how he would react his well pleasure for now as he quickly popped her bra but not taking it offas he pushed her down on his Haroi.
Back to top Go down
Konoka Shuzunami

Konoka Shuzunami

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 3:11 pm

Konoka felt him blush like she was doing she he mentally smiled.feeling his hand unstrap her bra yet not take it off. She felt herself being pushed down on top of his captains Haori. Deciding to tease him a bit she let her bra fall onto the ground,her lips came to his neck for a moment. When she pulled her lips away from his neck a light pink mark showed. She then brought him back to the kiss. Wrapping her arms around his neck gently deepening the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 3:17 pm

Soren looked at her breast for a second and soft kissed down her neck going in between her breast and down her stomach back up to the neck sucking on her neck also leaving a pink mark and kiss her on the lips deeply him holding her down pulled away from the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Konoka Shuzunami

Konoka Shuzunami

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 3:21 pm

Konoka blushed as he kissed between her breasts and down her stomach. When he kissed back up to her neck and created a hicky she blushed a shade deeper. She kissed him back then he felt his hand pin hers down onto the ground while breaking the kiss. Blushed slightly and looked up at him a small smile playing on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}   Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE} - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nighttime Walk (tag: soren) {PRIVATE}
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next