Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A long bored walk.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Renji Abarai

Renji Abarai

A long bored walk. Empty
PostSubject: A long bored walk.   A long bored walk. EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 12:43 pm

Renji was walkiing through the streets of the Seiretei. He was alone. He finally had some new goggles on him. He was bored he wanted to do something but there was nothing going on not even practice fights. So he was out to walk around the Seiretei. He sighed. He had his left hand on Zabimaru.
Back to top Go down
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

A long bored walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long bored walk.   A long bored walk. EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:17 am

The Vice-Captain of division 11 ran from around the corner. He had pranked someone else. He was wondering what went wrong. One minute they where laughing and the next he was being chased by well a few big guys. Who would have thought, that spiking a persons drinking with sleeping powder was bad. Who is to blame if you fall face first through a window or two. "Catch me if you can." Came a voice as Ace turned the corner.

As he did so he lost his footing and slid into a red haired shinigami. Looking at him as the dust settled he smiled. "Renji, how are things going?" He asked as he dusted himself off and got off the ground. Grabbing a coat from a random person he played the girl. "So, what are you doing in these parts."

Ace was breathing heavy and laughing. He would normally fight, but he left his Zanpakutou in his chambers. Besides who would truly be mad about a few innocent pranks.
Back to top Go down
Renji Abarai

Renji Abarai

A long bored walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long bored walk.   A long bored walk. EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:35 pm

He looks over over " Oh Ace... " Renji as he got up sounding overjoyed " not much im bored theres nothing to do so im taking a walk." Renji asked " What about you? " Renji said but he already knew the answer.
Back to top Go down
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

A long bored walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long bored walk.   A long bored walk. EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 4:31 pm

"You know me. Business as usual." He said as he ducked out of the way. Hiding himself completely for the seated officers. Ace peered out from his hiding spot and watched at the guys covered in a green slim ran by screaming for Ace.

"Vice-Captain. No fair get back here."

After they where out of sight he came out of hiding. Laughing hysterically. "Man, drop a creepy green slim on someone from the 12th division and they automatically want to get you back." He said peeking behind Renji.
Back to top Go down
Dak Rios

Dak Rios

A long bored walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long bored walk.   A long bored walk. EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 8:43 am

"ACE!" a voice screamed into the open air. Dak was running all around the Seiretei looking for her vice captain and so far he was no where to be found. And then she got approached by a couple of members from Squad 12. They told her that Ace had pranked them and that they were not happy about it. And they hadn't spoken very quietly about it. So after trying to calm them down she ended up yelling herself and that was scary for most people.

"Look, I'll find him and take care of him. Alright?" she spoke to them as she quickly apologized for her raised voice. They seemed taken aback but nodded. One even thanked and smiled at her for helping them. So she sighed heavily as she glanced at her hand. In her hand was the zanpaktou of Ace. He had been in such a rush this morning to leave that he ended up leaving his zanpaktou back at the barracks. So naturally, Dak thought she should find him and return it to him

So as she came around the corner she saw someone she recognized as her heart skipped a beat. "Hi Renji," she greeted as she walked over to him. She soon felt a familiar presence and then sighed. "Ace, what have I told you about pranking people? Not everyone around here has the same sense of humor you do and they don't usually take it well. And then I get yelled at because of you" she spoke as she ran her hand through her hair and then placed it behind her ear.

She then threw him a look as she tossed his zanpaktou. "Please keep that with you at all times. Isn't this like the 5th time I've had this talk with you?" she asked and then laughed lightly. Ace was kinda like a little brother to her. She was always bailing him out of trouble and getting in trouble because of him. But she knew he was a good kid; that apparently didn't understand that no everyone likes practical jokes.
Back to top Go down
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

A long bored walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long bored walk.   A long bored walk. EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 5:31 pm

Ace cringed when he heard his Captain, speak. The childish Shinigami turned around cautiously. With a smile of relief he spoke. "Hi, Captain, what a beautiful day it is, right?" He said changing the topic to something more fun, but that did not work. Soon after he got the, "you should be nicer and keep your Zanpakutou on you." speech. Taking his weapon, he agreed. "Yes, Captain Dak."

The Vice-Captain placed his eyes on the ground as the Captain spoke to him calmly. He found that really weird. She loved to fight, from what he has been able to witness, but yet she was calm; like the calm before the storm. Yeah, that was the best way to describe his Captain. "So, Captain what are you doing today?"

He asked looking at the woman, his Captain. Then he got back on the subject of pranking. "But on my behalf. The Prank was hilarious" He said laughing. "I mean I thought that the stuff would change their appearance not, Not begin to burn."
Back to top Go down
Dak Rios

Dak Rios

A long bored walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long bored walk.   A long bored walk. EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:08 pm

As Ace spoke to her and called her Captain Dak she smiled. She then placed her hand on his head and rubbed gently. "That's my boy" she spoke as she smiled at him as if she was his older sister and that she was also proud of him. In response to his question she blinked a couple of times. She then stared at the sky as she took a little longer then usual to respond to his question. "I just came back from visiting my older brother" she explained as her face lost all emotion to it and she looked almost like a robot with no emotion to her face whatsoever.

But she realized this and her smile quickly returned. She listened to him speak about the prank as she tried her hardest to give him a stern look. But it ended up with her not being able to hold in her laughter and to laugh. Her laugh was a melodious one and almost angelic. "Just be more careful next time alright? I don't think I would be able to live with myself if Captain Unohana ended up treating all of those people. I used to be in Squad 4 and I remember having to treat people from practical jokes along with other stuff" she spoke, reminiscing about her past.

She hadn't really spoken about her past much with anyone, let alone her Vice Captain so this was new to Ace. She then smiled and looked down at him. "You remind me of me back when I was younger before I found out about my reiatsu" she spoke and kissed him lightly on the forehead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A long bored walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long bored walk.   A long bored walk. Empty

Back to top Go down

A long bored walk.
Page 1 of 1