Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Taking a walk [open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

Taking a walk [open] Empty
PostSubject: Taking a walk [open]   Taking a walk [open] EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 1:48 am

Yuki sat at her desk with her head propped up by her arm, the elbow of which resting on the polished surface. A small stack of white paper sat to the left of her elbow behind a sign saying 'to complete', and on the right of the desk a sign said 'finished' which unfortunately had no paper behind it. With a small sigh she took her brush in her right and absently made writing motions with the inkless brush; no words being formed as a result. Yuki couldn't remember how long she had just been sitting there like this, pretending to the rest of her squad that she was actually working, but she couldn't stay focused enough to sign the paperwork - the bane of her existence.

Her mind kept wandering to the same thought and question - 'why was she here?' It was obvious she was in the room because it was her office, but what the question meant was why was she here in this room, why was she even a captain? Yuki had never wanted to be a captain, but that didn't stop her going for the high powered position. Shinigami would kill to be in the chair she was now, wearing the haori which sat on her shoulders, and sh had selfishly taken that position away from them for a selfish goal - to find and kill the low-life traitor known as Okashii Hansamu. But it wouldn't do to think about him at the moment, she would get too upset.

Instead Yuki stood up, stretching out the cramped muscles in her back, and proceeded to leave the stuffy room; the place where she stayed for the better part of the day. Walking out the door she figured she would take a quick uneventful walk, without talking to anyone, to clear her head - that was always nice. Yuki just hoped nobody stopped to try and talk to her because she wasn't really in the mood for a conversation right now.
Back to top Go down
Hakugin Jin

Hakugin Jin

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk [open]   Taking a walk [open] EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:59 pm

Hakugin opened his eyes leaning back so his head would rest against the wall. His legs were crossed over each other and his zanpakuto was laying in his lap with his hands ontop. He'd been there for the past few hours medatating or more so talking to his zanpakuto spirits. He'd been thinking about a tragedy that had recently happened not too long ago. Asking his zanpakuto spirits how it could've been prevented. He grabbed his zanpakuto with his right hand and stood up. It's all my fault...... He looked down at his feet with a blank stare.

He leaned against the wall as he stood throwing his head back and looking up at the roof. He closed his eyes once more thinking. He heard foot steps coming in his direction and opened his eyes. He looked out of the corner of his eye seeing his captain moving by. He waited till she walked by before falling in step behind her. He slid his zanpakuto by his side. He closed his eyes as he walked behind his captain.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachuprising.proboards.com/index.cgi?
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk [open]   Taking a walk [open] EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 6:00 am

Yuki looked over her shoulder as she saw her new third seat fall into step behind her. She had met the man once before - she did have to chose him for her squad after all - but they had never actually spoken other than a few interview like questions before she had picked him. Though from what she had heard he was quiet but a good worker. Like me...

"Hakugin, is there something I can do for you?" When she had started on her walk she hadn't wanted any company because she didn't want to talk to people, but if her third seat was quiet, and like her, then she wouldn't mind if he wanted to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Hakugin Jin

Hakugin Jin

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk [open]   Taking a walk [open] EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:12 am

Haku looked up somewhat caught off guard. He'd been deep into thought walking behind her and wasn't really expecting her to address him this being the first time. He nodded his head no. "No Captain Yuki." He looked back down at the ground blankly thinking. He fell in step behind her instinctively. He barely realized he'd done it. I guess I just need someone to follow. He looked back up to Yuki. "I was hoping you wouldn't mind some company on your walk."
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk [open]   Taking a walk [open] EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 12:59 am

"Of course not." Yuki continued on her walk, finding that her third seats company was a lot more pleasant than she thought it would be - he wasn't the type of person to make neeedless small talk just to fill the silence. However, as a captain it was her job to make sure that everyone in her squad was happy and working well, and so she figured she might as well make sure Hakugin was first as sshe was walking with him - though it would be sad that she had to break such a great silence.

"So is everything going well in the squad, you're not finding that you have too much work?" One thing she had learnt was one unhappy person could mean a serious decline in the rate of work done.
Back to top Go down
Hakugin Jin

Hakugin Jin

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk [open]   Taking a walk [open] EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 8:46 pm

Haku looked up with somewhat of a smile. "No no. The works fine..... Actually I quite like all of the work I get." Haku looked up blankly into the air. "Everythings going perfectly in the squad as far as I know or realize." Haku looked back down as he fell silent once more. He wasn't much of a talker even to people of higher ranks. He'd stopped talking quite alot since his father fell into the coma. It wouldn't help any for him to complain about the work. The work was just about the only time when his mind was completely at rest. Both field work and paper work put his mind to ease. He almost seems like a spit image of his father. Always working hardly taking breaks. He snapped out of his daydream realizing he was still walking with his parents. "I'm sorry about zoning out liked that Captain." He stopped walking and bowed in an apologetic manner.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk [open]   Taking a walk [open] EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 3:32 am

It was good to hear that everything was perfect and running smoothly, and she was glad that her subordinate didn't feel as though he was receiving too much work. She was pretty pleased that she had gotten good higher seated shinigami who did their work, rather than lazy slackers. Neither of them were big talkers Yuki came to realise as they walked, but she felt that it didn't matter.

As they passed through the division she saw her subordinates working diligently, except for a few odd ones who were messing around. I'll have to talk to them later, she thought with a small frown marring her features. She was pulled from her thoughts when she heard Hakujin say "I'm sorry about zoning out liked that Captain". Stopping and turning around Yuki saw him in a respectful, apologetic bow.

"You don't need to apologise, and you certainly don't need to bow to me for thinking. To be perfectly honest I was thinking as well, so don't worry about it. Anyway, walking is the best time for thinking, so think away if that's what you want."
Back to top Go down
Hakugin Jin

Hakugin Jin

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk [open]   Taking a walk [open] EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:09 am

Haku smiled slightly and nodded. He stood up straight and moved his hands back behind his head so he could rest his head on them. He turned his head slightly seeing the other members of his division. His eyes rested on the ones working then moved over to the ones messing around. Some of which weren't far from Haku's seat. He slowly turned his head back around to Yuki. "Captain if I may ask... What is our division's job. I know i'm suppose to know but right now it seems as if all we do is paper work more than field work."
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk [open]   Taking a walk [open] EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 8:50 pm

"It does seem like all we ever do is paperwork, doesn't it? Well, I guess that's because one of the roles of the 10th division is to look through and approve information, missions and all those kind of things before other divisions are allowed to go on their own missions - everything is run by us first and so that means a lot of paperwork. The other part of our divisions role is to plan, co-ordinate and execute large missions, but there has been no need of large missions at the moment."

Yuki reached into a pocket of her shinigami uniform and pulled out a piece of paper, briefly reading the content.

"However, in saying that I did get this notification this morning that our division will have patrol duty in Rukongai this afternoon. I was actually thinking of who to take in the small team before I started walking. If you would like I can place you on this team."
Back to top Go down
Hakugin Jin

Hakugin Jin

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk [open]   Taking a walk [open] EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 6:25 pm

Haku thought about it for a second. "That would explain why we haven't had much field work sense Aizen..." He thought about her offer to put him on the team. It'd be a change from all of the paper work.... He looked at Yuki and nodded. "I'd like that. When does the Patrol leave?"
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk [open]   Taking a walk [open] EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 4:44 am

"It leaves this afternoon at 1600 hours, at the West gate of Seireitei. So around about 3 hours." She was glad he accepted her offer because it would be a nice change of pace for him - especially since he had been working so hard.
Back to top Go down
Hakugin Jin

Hakugin Jin

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk [open]   Taking a walk [open] EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:06 am

Haku nodded slightly taking in the info. "Sounds good.... If it's ok with you i'll take my leave and go prepare for the mission Captain." He stopped walking and bowed in respect.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk [open]   Taking a walk [open] EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 1:04 am

Yuki nodded her head to her subordinate as he respectfully took his leave to prepare for the mission. She decided she should probably do the same thing and finalise the team of shinigami that would be going.

(OOC: I'll make another topic in Rukongai for the mission, but I don't have enough to do it at the moment, so I'll just tell you when I make it Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk [open]   Taking a walk [open] EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 7:46 am

(OOC: I posted the topic, it's called 'Patrol' and it's in Rukongai (Man, I just love making up topic names - they're so original aren't they Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk [open]   Taking a walk [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking a walk [open]
Page 1 of 1