Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Taking out the stitches? [open]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

Taking out the stitches? [open] Empty
PostSubject: Taking out the stitches? [open]   Taking out the stitches? [open] EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:18 am

Sitting in the waiting room for the fourth division was the last place Yuki wanted to be at the moment... well actually, it was the last place she wanted to be ever. Her arm still ached slightly, but if anybody asked she would lie and say it was fine if it meant she could get the damn stitches out. Luckily the stitches were in her right shoulder because Yuki, unlike practically all the shinigami in Seireitei, was left-handed so she was still able to fill out all her paperwork - lucky her!

When she had got the stitches in Unohana had said 3-4 days, and being the good person she was Yuki had waited 4 days, even though she had wanted to get them out yesterday. So here she was now, sitting in the waiting room which brought back such bad memories, waiting to be seen so that she could get the little bits of cotton out of her skin. Hopefully she wouldn't have to wait too long to be seen because she had things she needed to get done. Though, she did hope she wasn't seen by Unohana herself - hoping that the healer captain was much too busy to worry herself with Yuki - because Yuki had forgotten to follow one of the instructions given to her, and that was to keep it dry. She had indeed changed it daily, but with her element being ice it was hard not to get her arm wet when she trained with her zanpakuto. That's why she didn't want to be seen by Unohana because she would be able to lie to another division member, but that captain could be pretty scary sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Taking out the stitches? [open]   Taking out the stitches? [open] EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 11:29 pm

Jim walked into the waiting room of the 4th divison. He had come to get his arm looked at to see if he was good to go for normal work. Being that he used quite a bit of kido, he needed both hands to do his job well. He walked into the waiting room and he saw captain Koori Yuki. It was both funny and odd to run into her agien here of all places. He walked up and said, "Captain Koori, it is nice, and a little funny, to see you here for a second time. What brings you here today?"
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Taking out the stitches? [open]   Taking out the stitches? [open] EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 11:41 pm

Yuki had been staring off into space, lost in her thoughts, when she was abruptly pulled out of them by somebody speaking to her. She looked around and saw Jim looking at her as his words registered in her mind. What are the chances we'd meet again here of all places?

"It is a funny coincidence to see you here, and not so long after we met here before - only a couple of days ago, in fact. If you were any other type of person I'd have to seriously consider asking you whether you were following me." She smiled at the comment, showing that it was a joke.

"I'm here to get the stitches out of my arm, what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Taking out the stitches? [open]   Taking out the stitches? [open] EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 11:52 pm

If there was a joke in her comment, Jim didn't get it, or didn't show any signs of it. stitches, ouch. He lifted up his once burned arm. It didn't look hurt, and didn't feel it. "My fingers are not moveing as well as they did before they got burned. I thought it would get beter, but there seems to be no sign of improvement. I thought it was something with the burn, so I thought I should get it checked out." He put his arm down and sat down in an vacent chair.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Taking out the stitches? [open]   Taking out the stitches? [open] EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 12:23 am

Yuki saw his burn and then remembered that he had burnt himself getting his zanpakuto out of the flames caused by a kido mis-fire. It looked pretty bad still, and it appeared to have started to blister. She was definitely glad that she didn't have that injury.

"That's a smart decision - if it is something wrong with the burn it could get infected, and your arm might need to be amputated." She highly doubted it would be that bad - it only happened four days afterall - but you never knew with burn infections.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Taking out the stitches? [open]   Taking out the stitches? [open] EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:02 pm

He didn't like the thought of cuting off his arm. It was quite useful in battle, and the other stuff he has to do as a shinigami. "I hope not. Kido is hard enough, Just think how much harder it would be without a arm. I have faith in the 4th divison's healers." He was a little stressed now. He didn't even think that he might have to cut his arm off.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Taking out the stitches? [open]   Taking out the stitches? [open] EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 9:47 pm

Yuki could see that her words had an adverse effect on him - she didn't mean for that, she was just voicing posibilities out loud.

"Don't worry, it's only been four days so I'm sure it isn't nearly bad enough for an amputation. And how many people do you see with no limbs? The fourth division healers are experts at their job, so don't worry about it."
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Taking out the stitches? [open]   Taking out the stitches? [open] EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:25 pm

"I know, but I didn't even think of that as something that could happen, even if the chances are slim to none." Jim said this in a calm voice, showing he wasn't worried a bit. The only thing was that his arm did hurt still, quite a bit. It wasn't to bad but it was still something he would like to have gone.
Back to top Go down
Retsu Unohana

Retsu Unohana

PostSubject: Re: Taking out the stitches? [open]   Taking out the stitches? [open] EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 6:54 am

Retsu Unohana walked into the room after knocking briefly to announce her presence. She acknowledged both of her patients with a small of respect. She was followed by several of her staff.

"Good day, captain, vice-captain... Thank you for coming back to the 4th division..." Retsu smiled, hoping to alleviate any fears they might have had. She motioned to her nurses to gather the needed supplies... She had worked with her staff long enough that they knew exactly what she would need.

"I hope that you had no difficulties with the healing?" She walked toward the burned Vice-captain and examined the dressing. "This dressing looks very well, you took very good care of it, thank you!" Retsu then turned to Lissa, "Since you dressed the Vice-captain, please reassess it this time as well... I will remove the sutures from the captain while you do so."

Retsu walked over to where the captain sat, noticing the kit already set out before her. She took her time remembering how the captain had looked when she had put the sutures in... "Captain, these look very good as well, Thank you for listening to my instructions..." She leaned in further under pretense of unwrapping the bandage, and while doing so whispered to the captain. "This should not hurt all, you will only feel a slight tug as I snip the suture..." She leaned back as she completed removing the bandage and started working on removing the stitches. First she used the tweezers to gently lift the stitch and used the scissors to cut behind the knot, and pulled the stitch out. One down, several more to go... She watched the captain's face for any signs of pain...

"Taicho, the burn has healed completely... the vice-captain should be able to return to haveing full function without difficulty..."
Said Lissa from across the room.

Retsu turned towards her nurse, "Thank you, you are free to go once you have finished cleaning up..."

She returned to the captain, moving to continue her work.

Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Taking out the stitches? [open]   Taking out the stitches? [open] EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:03 am

Yuki saw Unohana walking over towards them after knocking to announce herself, cursing her bad luck that Unohana wasn't too busy to deal with her. As the captain came over with her kit - which Yuki felt herself unconsciously glaring at - she couldn't help but feel glad that she'd finally be able to do everything with good mobility of her arm.

Yuki felt slightly guilty when Unohana thanked her for following her orders, but she was glad that the captain didn't realise that she had gotten them wet - a number of different times. She was grateful that the healer comforted her by saying that it wouldn't hurt - but it was kind of embaressing that she would remember such a big weakness.

It turned out that it definitely wasn't painful, but still pretty uncomfortable, and she found that she couldn't watch as the thread was pulled out of her arm. She hated that fact - she's had much worse injuries before and she's squimish about a little bit of cotton in her arm? It was actually slightly pathetic if she was honest with herself.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Taking out the stitches? [open]   Taking out the stitches? [open] EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:34 pm

Jim saw that they where just about done when he remembered something. On his way here he ran into a member of 11th. When he told he where he was going they said to give the captain a gift form them and to give a message. "Captain Unohana, I have here something for you from an 11th squad member." He held out a box with something in it, from the sound it's a drink of some kind. He wouldn't be suprised being it's from 11th. "He also said it was a........ as he put it peace offering and a promiss never to cause any problems if he was here agien. For some resion he seemed kind of scared as he said it."
Back to top Go down
Retsu Unohana

Retsu Unohana

PostSubject: Re: Taking out the stitches? [open]   Taking out the stitches? [open] EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 6:34 am

Retsu had just finished pulling the last stitch when she heard the Vice-captain start to speak.

"For some reason he seemed kind of scared as he said it."

Retsu smiled a little at that as she faced the vice captain... She could still remember that particular incident... The 11th squad member had been injured, and after he had been healed decided that he should be treated... well as he put it... "like a man". Retsu had informed him that she could of course treat him without the anesthetic next time, but he would do well to remember he had asked for it after she had begun treatment... Retsu still had a hard time figuring out the complexities that were intrinsic with the 11th division.

"Ahh yes, well if you seem him again please be sure to thank him... I do not know what could have caused him to be frightened... I hope his wounds are well, and that he followed my instructions..." Retsu's eyes glimmered as she fought to hold back laughter... Hoping that her smile and glistening eyes appeared to come from her joy at receiving a gift...

Retsu turned back toward the captain, "All of them are out, you can resume everything as normal now... I hope they didn't trouble you too much!" Retsu placed her hand above the area one last time and sent a mild numbing kido to the wound, dulling the pain from tugging at the threads. The small areas where the stitches had entered the skin the only sign on the otherwise unblemished skin. "If you allow these to heal without scratching too much you should have no markings on your arm..."

She stood slowly from her chair, noting her own small ache in her knees from sitting for such a period and moved over to the vice captain where she bent to look at area that had been burned.

"This looks very well, Lissa did a very good job..." She repeated the same procedure of placing a small numbing kido on the area, knowing that any dressing change... even just the removal of a dressing from a healed area brought pain. "You too should be able to return to your normal activities... It looks like it will not even scar! And I thank you again for bringing the shinigami's present, I'm sure it will be much appreciated by the staff here."

Retsu stood up and addressed them both, "Thank you for coming today, if you need anything else, please let me know."
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Taking out the stitches? [open]   Taking out the stitches? [open] EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:51 pm

Ukitake knocked on the door as he was informed that Unohana was in the room and he could easily confirm it by her reitsu, he opened the door E-exuse me? he said im looking for my medicine, you don`t happen to have seen it Unoha... oh dear he looked at the two other shinigami in the room, he did not anticipate anyone else to be inside, he had failed to notice them? it must have been his sickness acting up again he though while sighing.

forgive me, i did not know you where in here too... he informed Yuki and Jim even if he had never seen Jim before... suddenly he was hit by a pretty bad cough, he automatically placed his arm across his mouth only to feel blood splatter across his arm, he was coughing up blood, suddenly feeling weak he fell across the floor coughing the entire time, while coughing he kept his left eye closed while narrowing his right eye open slightly, he felt a throbbing pain in his chest and he almost lost counciousness due to that...
Back to top Go down
Retsu Unohana

Retsu Unohana

PostSubject: Re: Taking out the stitches? [open]   Taking out the stitches? [open] EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 7:48 am

Unohana felt Ukitake's presence before she heard him walk in the room. She had been looking for him to send someone to fetch her, but was surprised to see him come himself. She had been one of the few to know of his previous condition, and had been treating him in secret for some time. She heard his sigh as he saw her other two patients who were in the room, and several small worry lines appeared on her forehead. He had not noticed the spiritual presence of the two shinigami in the room before he had walked in?

Retsu turned and face the door watching as Ukitake-san walked in. He was paler than usual and his stance showed fatigue as he approached. As he started to cough, Retsu quickly went to him, saving him from what would have been a nasty fall.

"Ukitake-taicho, you should not have come!" Retsu spiked her own spiritual pressure alerting all 4th division members in close proximity of her distress. Several nurses rushed into the room, their faces openly anxious at seeing the captain in such a state.

"I need room 4 prepped now," She watched as the nurse hurried to complete her task. To the one left she spoke another command, "Retrieve Lissa and have her attend me in room 4." The nurse quickly bowed and left the room.

Retsu held the captain of the 13th division tightly against her, bracing him so that he would not fall. She had one arm around his upper arm holding it in an "L" shape close to her, while her other arm was around his waist. In this way she was able to lift most of his weight and have it lean onto her, but to onlookers it looked as if she merely assisted him. In this way she was able to carry him, without actually "carrying" him. She hadn't called for a stretcher, knowing the captain would not want to be carried to the room, she knew his pride and how he disliked showing his illness to others. Retsu laughed mentally at this, Men will never change... Another reason he probably did not send someone to fetch her. She made a slight turn to face the captain and lieutenant and replaced her worry lines with her well known smile.

"I hope you forgive me, but I must leave and tend to Ukitake-taicho." She led the 13th captain out of the room not waiting for an answer, a fact that only proved her worry for him.

She led him through the hallway slowly after drastically reducing her own spiritual presence, not wanting to have more members arrive. She waited until she was sure to be out of earshot of any others, and started to speak in low tones, unable to keep all of the concern out of her voice.

"Ukitake-taicho, you did not not need to come to the relief station. I would have been happy to bring anything you needed if you had sent someone to fetch me. You are still yet weak from the previous treatments, and after having announced you were back not long ago... You must take better care of yourself! You have many that are concerned and worried about you, Rukia-san especially..." Retsu thought back on how the young lieutenant had pestered her with questions regarding Ukitake's health, in fact it seemed the whole 13th division held a great deal of love and care for their captain.

Retsu stopped in front of the door to room 4, expecting to feel Lissa's familiar presence but not finding it. She must have been outside the division building, well I will tend to him myself... I know that he would not want a big commotion made...
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Taking out the stitches? [open]   Taking out the stitches? [open] EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:27 pm

Jim watches as Unohana takes Ukitake away for treat ment. He heard rumors that Ukitake got sick a lot. Guess there's truth to the rumors. He looked back at Koori and said, "Is Captain Ukitake going to be all right, Captain Unohana seemed worried." Jim was just guessing on that. He would be worried if he was in her place, but she must have done this many times before for others, so she might not be very worried.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Taking out the stitches? [open]   Taking out the stitches? [open] EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:39 am

Yuki watched as Ukitake and Unohana left the room, her face completely devoid of any emotions, though inside she was worrying greatly for the older captain. The surprise had been clear on his face when he saw her and Jim in the room with Unohana, which meant he hadn't sensed them - that meant that something was very wrong with him. Though, it also appeared as though he didn't want his condition to be known to others, and so she would honour that and pretend as though it was just the run-of-the-mill sickness that everyone got.

"He'll be fine; I'm sure he's just caught some kind of bug, and with his previous illness it made it seem worse than it actually is. We shouldn't worry about him - he's a tough captain, and he won't let any little illness bring him down."
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Taking out the stitches? [open]   Taking out the stitches? [open] EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 5:21 pm

Ukitake awakened by the time when Unohana called upon him in the bed, his eyes where a blurr but he could easily sense Unohana nearby and hear her I-is it that bad? i apologise if i made you all worry, i suppose i really though i could make it there by myself...

OOC: sorry for the late reply
Back to top Go down
Retsu Unohana

Retsu Unohana

PostSubject: Re: Taking out the stitches? [open]   Taking out the stitches? [open] EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 7:48 am

Retsu shook her head... Did no one understand the need to rest after one had been ill? Everyone was always rushing off, so eager to move forward, to not show weakness that they forgot that the body and soul need time to rest...

"I am sure you felt well enough to come here at the start, Ukitake-taicho, but surely you could have had one of your squad members accompany you? I know of several that would not have minded giving their assistance! I do not believe youare in any serious danger as of yet, but I do want you to take more care of yourself..."

Retsu turned toward the cabinets lining the wall reaching for the captain's medicine...

OOC:

It's ok been keeping busy at work!

Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Taking out the stitches? [open]   Taking out the stitches? [open] EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 4:35 pm

Ukitake felt ashamed and embarassed off course he should have, but when you are suffering from a sickness like this its not always so fun to be helped by everyone, because he feel`s like as if he was a burden, though he knew it was not true it still bothered him no less...

yes well i suppose you have a point there, i was just too eager to get away from my dusty office and have a look around, spring is here after all (it was not dusty really) he said while looking at her, not trying to avoid looking straight toward`s her eyes, he was unsure what he was supposed to say, he tried to sit up slowly, but remebered that he should probably lie down for a while now and motioned back down, now that he relaxed a bit it did feel kinda comfy, soon he was quietly asleep like a baby

(OOC: you can do a time skip if you want after you have posted)
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Taking out the stitches? [open]   Taking out the stitches? [open] EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 11:47 am

Jim, seeing that there was no more point for him to be there, said bye to the captain of 10th and left for his room. He was a little tired and desided to be a little lazy and go take a nap. He hoped that Captain Ukitake will be alright.

<----EXIT (OOC: Unless you need him for something.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking out the stitches? [open]   Taking out the stitches? [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking out the stitches? [open]
Page 1 of 1