Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Lieutenant(open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

New Lieutenant(open) Empty
PostSubject: New Lieutenant(open)   New Lieutenant(open) EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 3:50 pm

Hisashi walked into his new office with a bored expression on his face, carefully examining every object in the room. "Yep, its just how i imagined it, small and dull." There was a desk and with a file cabinet to the side, with a tree in a corner of the room. Hisashi sighed and looked around again. "Looks like ill have to do some redecorating" Hisashi walked towards his desk and saw a note on his desk. He opened and read aloud uninterested. "Congratulations on your promotion, check your drawer." Hisashi looked at the drawer cautiously and opened, which revealed to be a badge with the 5th squad insignia on it. Hisashi smiled and put it on his right shoulder, as he laid back into his chair. "The paperwork might be a drag, but i could get used to this
Back to top Go down
Ichisake Mizuki+

Ichisake Mizuki+

PostSubject: Re: New Lieutenant(open)   New Lieutenant(open) EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 9:37 am

Knocking on the door and suddenly a shinigami said.Lieutenant Ryuta Congrats on the promotion l, and also i brought some paper work for you to fill out. a familiar voice said with a joking snicker.ichisake slid the door open and closed it before anyone noticed that she was here.she had her shinigami uniform with her old captains haori tied over her shoulder and arm. The number hidden so people would think she was one of the members from squad one. Her short orange hair was loose with her bangs hanging over her golden brown eyes. her zanpakuto strapped to her back.She grinned.heh miss me? she asked in a Joking tone.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: New Lieutenant(open)   New Lieutenant(open) EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 11:06 am

Hisashi smirked as he saw Ichisake's face. He then thought of something and closed his blinds that were on his window and ran over to Ichisake to lock the door. "How are you here? How did you get by security? Do you know what they could do to you If they found out that you are here?" Hisashi's face seemed a little bit worried
Back to top Go down
Altair Sanguine

Altair Sanguine

PostSubject: Re: New Lieutenant(open)   New Lieutenant(open) EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 2:28 pm

The door knob began to turn, but was stopped due to how it was locked at the current time. There could be heard a childish sigh from the other side of the door before footsteps moved back. Finally, the footsteps moved back to the front of the door and there was a great slamming, as if there was a 'semi-truck' slamming into the door. Immediately it swung open, showing a small twelve to fifteen year old boy with very pale skin and dark purple hues for eyes. His hair was just as purple as his eyes, as well as his out fit he wore: an animal cap with the lieutenant's symbol on its right ear. He was also wearing a dark purple jacket with darker purple shorts. His socks were light purple, but at his ankles, and he wore regular shinigami sandals. The stuffed bunny he pulled back to his chest from his swing at the door was wearing much the same outfit, excluding socks,sandals and the cap. It's red eyes would stare blankly into nothing.

Moving calmly into the room after the action he had just performed, the small boy closed the door behind him. It wouldn't close at first, and he seemed to be dragging his bunny after he noticed this. He slammed it into the door handle once, caving it into the frame so it would stay. These actions he had committed would make noise, but he was confident they would have privacy.

After a few seconds the boy turned, the bunny to his chest once more as if it had gotten much lighter. His eyes scanned the faces of both and he had only caught the edge of the conversation. Though he had the lieutenant's symbol on the ear of his cap, there was no squad number to be seen nor a symbolic flower. So it would look as if he were just a kid playing dress up. Approaching the newly made lieutenant, the kid pulled a small lollipop from his pocket, holding it up to him. His hues seemed to stay their emotionless shine, while his lips pulled back into a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ichisake Mizuki+

Ichisake Mizuki+

PostSubject: Re: New Lieutenant(open)   New Lieutenant(open) EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 6:04 pm

I came to say congrats on the promotion as I promised,I used a forbidden kido spell to get here,the security is retarded the seretei need to work on that, and yes I am aware of what could happen and I don't really care ichisake answered with a smirk. She then saw the lieutenant of squad four disguised as a child walk inside and hold up a lollipop to hisashi she smirked.hello Altair....nice to see you again... the ex captain said without any worry. She knew that Altair Would keep her presence a secret for now. Ichisake turned back towards hisashi and smiled.sorry if I worried you though
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: New Lieutenant(open)   New Lieutenant(open) EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 6:36 pm

Hisashi looked confused as to why there was a child here, and why he was giving him a lollipop, but he just took it, without a worry. "Thank...you" Hisashi said with uncertainty in his voice. he put it on the desk. A bigger question going through his head was how Ichisake knew this little kid. He then noticed a lieutenant's badge on his cap and was surprised. He has never seen this kid before in the soul society, and wondered why he had missed him. "Ummm..Ichisake, who is this kid and how do you know him?"
Back to top Go down
Ichisake Mizuki+

Ichisake Mizuki+

PostSubject: Re: New Lieutenant(open)   New Lieutenant(open) EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 6:51 pm

Ichisake laughed.Altair Sanguine,lieutenant of the fourth division when I was a captain he was just a seated officer at the time being he has two forms,this is his child form ichisake explained with a smile.I also helped train him along with a few other shinigami in hand to hand combat when I was a lieutenant,my extra duties where to train and keep the trouble makers in line.Alitair here was one of them, I caught him perving in the girls bathroom multiple times and beat the crap out of him in training while lecturing him...you could say I'm like an older sister to most of the shinigami here she said with a slight frown then laughed while patting the kid lieutenant's head.heh those where good times
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: New Lieutenant(open)   New Lieutenant(open) EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 3:43 pm

Hisashi was still a little confused on how he was a little kid. Despite his confusion, he just shrugged his shoulders and opened the lollipop that was just given to him, and put it into his mouth. "So..." hisashi tried to talk with the sucker in his mouth. "Why...are...you...Here?" Hisashi talked slowly to the little kid, believing the kid wouldnt understand him.
Back to top Go down
Altair Sanguine

Altair Sanguine

PostSubject: Re: New Lieutenant(open)   New Lieutenant(open) EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 1:11 pm

((OOC: Okay won't post now I have a life again! <3 will post later tonight.))
Back to top Go down
Altair Sanguine

Altair Sanguine

PostSubject: Re: New Lieutenant(open)   New Lieutenant(open) EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 3:23 pm

"I'm hear to see what new moron got put into the lieutenant of the fifth squad position, silly!" He spoke like a true child, bubbling a precurious, with a slight hint of malicioucity. He could only show this with a smile, to fool the seeming older male. While the man he talked to wouldd treat him like a child, he'd treat him like an idiot. Altair began to think with a silent glaze over his eyes, wondering if this would turn into a fight. If it did he wouldn't have much of a choice to fight back, but he'd still be prepared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Lieutenant(open)   New Lieutenant(open) Empty

Back to top Go down

New Lieutenant(open)
Page 1 of 1