Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dealing with Spiritual Problems....Nah I'm bored

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Juri

Juri

Dealing with Spiritual Problems....Nah I'm bored Empty
PostSubject: Dealing with Spiritual Problems....Nah I'm bored   Dealing with Spiritual Problems....Nah I'm bored EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:51 am

She hasn't seen many humans walking the streets as of late maybe due to the fact that they dying from these white godzilla rejects or something worse. Something told Juri that maybe this was something that she could find out on her own the police weren't looking for her. The drug business was doing fine after taking over Helbeck Industries still something was wrong with this town. Juri was the kind of girl of spice things up this person calling herself an former espada was something out of the ordinary. Maybe by breaking her bones she could find out what the hell was going on....

But something else caught her eye something about an kid with bad attitude by the name Ichigo Kurosaki maybe by rattling his cage could bring about conflict. "Hmmm, Ichigo Kurosaki.....doesn't look like much a teenager with and attitude...but then again I did say I need a hobby"
Back to top Go down

Dealing with Spiritual Problems....Nah I'm bored
Page 1 of 1