Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A small walk {Open}

Go down 
+7
smartfiredragon
Kurokon Shikyo
Mr. Black
Mr. Red
Mr. Grey
James White
Kuraiyami Hana+
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
James White

James White

A small walk {Open} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A small walk {Open}   A small walk {Open} - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 6:49 pm

(I can pahse through solid objects, and matter, everything is matter. Also I am sitting right by the exit of the Cafe and could have easily seen you pull up and pull out a rocket launcher. I am still quite fast and strong, even in a gigai, if not then I ditch the Gigai and picked up Kurai and ran. Eitehr way me getting out of tehre in time is possible. Also a single rocket fired straight into a cafe of normal sizes would not have enough power to kill someone outside th cafe, which was where I was.)
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana+

Kuraiyami Hana+

PostSubject: Re: A small walk {Open}   A small walk {Open} - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 7:34 pm

((OOC: I had no say with getting out of there, James did, Kurai did not even know there was a bomb about to go off.. :I So, yea.))
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Mr. Black

PostSubject: Re: A small walk {Open}   A small walk {Open} - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 8:38 pm

(James, even if you can phase through solid objects and matter, your Gigai cannot. Now, according to the show and manga, it takes around two seconds to get out of a gigai. I'm going to lower that to one second, just to show how impossible it is. Now, it would have taken about a second, maybe two for the rocket to hit the cafe. Another second for it to be filled with flames and collapsing upon itself. It would have taken you a second to the see the rocket coming, a second to get out of your gigai, a second to grab Kurai, And then about two seconds to get out of there. That's three seconds before you die, and five for you to live. As you can see, death wins.

Now, lets assume you did somehow magically get out of your Gigai, and your power has grown instantly to be able to include other power. Heat and fire are not by any definition matter. Both are pure energy. So even though your power lets you phase through solid matter...the fire would still have burnt you to a crisp.

All in all, there's no way you could have acted fast enough to escape the bar without damage. You were sitting down, so you would have had to take time to get up, you were talking to another person, so you wouldn't have been looking out the window to even see the explosive. You've mentioned no way in which you would have been able to detect us coming. Basically, it hit you.)
Back to top Go down
James White

James White

PostSubject: Re: A small walk {Open}   A small walk {Open} - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:28 pm

( I have seen what a rocket launcher could do, and I could have got out in time, even without my phasing ability, as I could have seen you with teh rocket launcher before you fired it, since in my mind teh cafe was a open front and I could have easily seen you. I never said that stuff did hit me, I just said that anything other than what I was standing on would have phased through me, which I can take out easily. The heat and fire would not be large enough to kill me if it was in teh cafe and I was outside, as you fired at us and in my post it did not hit me and would have gone farther into teh cafe. I am not dead, just take it and move on. )
Back to top Go down
Mr. Black

PostSubject: Re: A small walk {Open}   A small walk {Open} - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 6:39 am

(The average rocket from an RPG moves at 965 feet per second. Put into miles per hour, It's somewhere over 600 MPH. That means that it travels a tenth of a mile in a second. A tenth of a mile is 170 yards. The distance between the window of the car and the front of the Cafe wouldn't even be 10. That means the rocket would have travelled the distance and exploded in less than a tenth of a second.

Now, you state you saw the rocket before it was fire. So, Basically, you magically saw it inside of the car? Because he rolled down the window, and then never actually put the rocket launcher outside of the vehicle. So, you wouldn't have been able to see it. It's rather dark in a car with tinted windows.

Now, with these two things, there is no way you would have been outside of the Cafe when the explosion happened. You would have been hit by the full force of the heat and fire.

Now, as for Kuraiyami. You claim you rescued her, but you couldn't have. Even assuming you did somehow manage to dodge the rocket, which I've already proven is impossible, your phase ability couldn't have saved her, seeing as it wouldn't have affected her.

You're either dead, or missing a few limbs.)
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: A small walk {Open}   A small walk {Open} - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 5:04 pm

Kurokon had seen this, and was not amused, as such he immediatly activated his shikai and shot a bolt of lightning at the car, as the car, compared to his lightning, was moving like a turtle. As soon as he let the lightning go, it appeared next to the car, and fried the engine. The lightning also sparked the gas tank and exploded the vehicle.
Back to top Go down
James White

James White

PostSubject: Re: A small walk {Open}   A small walk {Open} - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 5:30 pm

(OOC: changed it, and you still have others to deal with now. )
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

PostSubject: Re: A small walk {Open}   A small walk {Open} - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 5:54 pm

Hayate whom had just arrived in his shinigami form arrived at the scen just to see a car drive by and do something that caused the place to explode he took something out from his clothing and throwed it at the shop as it hitted each of the normal humans being there a reitsu barrier was raised around each one of them thuz preventing any human casualities. directly after he had done that he relseased his shikai.
he walked through the rubble and there away from the building the person he was looking for lying on the ground wounded he imidiatly begun the healing process and due to him using both his knowledge by healing kidou and his zanpakotu it only took a few seconds before james was back in original shape again
"i arrived here to deliver a mission message to you and find you in this shape. Well you should be back to normal now"
he looked at the women
"are you okay miss or you in need of healing to"

Last edited by smartfiredragon on Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. White

Mr. White

PostSubject: Re: A small walk {Open}   A small walk {Open} - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 1:16 pm

OOC: According to Blade (and Blade is an administrator of this site), Hayate's healing is not legal. According to Blade also, Hana and James are dead. The edits James made were not legal. Besides that, ask Blade for more details, I'll simply follow the ruling. By the way, Hayate, you can't heal someone who was incinerated into cinders.

IC:
"Oh my, are my fellow agents having fun without me? How sad...I wanna have some fun too..."
Said a man in a black suite, with pure white hair and black glasses. He was jumping from rooftop to rooftop using Humano Sonido, and leaving afterimages of electricity all over the place. Not that he cared, he never did, so why would he care now?
Anyway, back to the story, stuff was happening. The C.I.A. people just arrived, and two people were dead already. Other two alive. They seemed to be complete fools, one of them was trying to heal a dead person. White laughed. The other one was trying to blow up a car by shooting electricity at it...too much of an idiot. Mr. White was starting to think all those people were retarded. While he was in CHERUB, they taught him that lightning shot at a car would go around the outside, and never even mess with the engine. And that the gas tank is notoriously bad at exploding, and wouldn't have done anything.

Anyway, with his index and middle fingers of his right hand, he aimed, and then a quick shoot of spiritual power that looked like a quincy arrow that would pass right next to Hayate's head. When the wave was passing right next to Hayate's head, White pointed with his fingers again, this time at the actual head.

"Funny stuff is happening here huh?" He asked, with a smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Father Anderson

Father Anderson

PostSubject: Re: A small walk {Open}   A small walk {Open} - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 1:17 pm

From out of nowhere, sparkling green dust started to suddenly fall from the sky, and around the two alive not human beings. The weird magic which created this dust, made it turn into normal sized green butterflies. There was like sixty or seventy of them, flying above the weird not human beings, waving their wings and releasing more and more green dust onto the area. As that was happening, a yawn could be heard, as a man out of a sudden walked out of a near by alley. With hands in his pockets and narrowed yes, the young looking man looked quite dull. He was bored. Who could blame him, the people who were disturbing the mission seemed to be stupid and quite weak. "Leave their dead bodies to me please, I would like to absorb them. They might be weak, but still, a meal is a meal." The young looking Bounto said, with a calm and cold voice. This man looked like he just came out off the middle ages. His clothes looked quite old. On each of his shoulders there was one of them butterflies, same with his shoes and on top of his head. They seemed to be quite bonded.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Good-Bringer

Mr.Good-Bringer

PostSubject: Re: A small walk {Open}   A small walk {Open} - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 1:35 pm

OOC: I didn't say they were dead. Also i never said that SFD's healing was illegal, simply because no one asked me about his healing :/
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana+

Kuraiyami Hana+

PostSubject: Re: A small walk {Open}   A small walk {Open} - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 3:10 pm

{I don't know what's going on because I have not been informed, but I'm just going to post on how I've seen IN this thread, which is abit confuseing... & I'm kinda ignoreing Mr. White's & Mr.Green's post because this is how she got out. ._.}

Kurai stood before the small shop, haveing the exploasion blow her out of the window near her, her right arm dripping blood, the same for her right calf mussle. "James?" she called into the rubble hopeing to get a reply. She felt her eyes well up with tears for a moment but shook them off knowing that she had to get through this problem. A long read rose on a light brown stem looked down to her wounds as she held her arm, shakeing from the pain, the rose looked at her & quickly made it's way to her arm, trying to wrap itself around her arm. "Don't." she muttered quietly. "You'll only make it worse Hazu." The bright red rose listened obediantly & crawled back to her shoulder. Kurai's hair was cut abit short on one side die to the fire, that was the least of her worrys now. Useing her left leg, & dragging her right, she slowly tryed to walk along the sidewalk, but gave up, falling to the ground. She looked up to the man, seeing that her sight was getting abit fizzy from the loss of blood. She mad a weak effort to nod & rested her head on the pavement, hopefully to get some rest, but the red rose looked up to him from her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki™

Byakuya Kuchiki™

PostSubject: Re: A small walk {Open}   A small walk {Open} - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 3:42 pm

(They haven't god-modding. And Kurai and James aren't necessarily dead. If they can get out then they'll most likely be fine unless they die of blood lose.)
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-serenity.rpg-board.net
James White

James White

PostSubject: Re: A small walk {Open}   A small walk {Open} - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 7:06 am

(OOC: I am not dead, but badly wounded... even if SFD did not heal me. )

James had sunk into teh ground just after Hayate showed up, giving him a nod to find him later. He had continued to sink until he had reached the sewers. He then craddled his arm in anger, not getting into any of this because he was on vacation. Though the Arivval of Hayate said differently. He ran off to somehwere he could hide and heal.

(TOpic Left)
Back to top Go down
Mr. Black

PostSubject: Re: A small walk {Open}   A small walk {Open} - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 8:07 pm

He'd look out the window. Apparently, one of the people in the Cafe was trying to get away...with a spiritual power. Hrm. This could be interesting. He opened the door of the car, Getting a mild zap from the electricity along the surface, but oh well, more of a rush than an injury. This had quickly gotten boring. Not even the explosion had gotten his heart to pump faster. He'd look down, just as the man sunk all the way into the street, before lifting his leg up, a half smirk gracing his face.

He'd slam it down, the street cracking and cratering under the force of it, before simply collapsing inwards, down into the sewer, where James is currently hiding.

"Hello, Boy. I do hope you didn't think you'd be getting away this easily."

((Short post, Sorry. Mr. Red and Mr. Gray are posting after me.)
Back to top Go down
Mr. Red

PostSubject: Re: A small walk {Open}   A small walk {Open} - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 10:03 pm

Mr. Red sat in the car moving forward as some idiot fired a lightning attack at the car and a small jolt could be felt but nothing serious. What a complete fool this man was. So Mr. Red cracked his knuckles and opened his door stepping out of the vehicle but seeing a small bit of extending metal a second too late as it cut his wrist on the skin causing some minor bleeding but still a steady flow of blood. It would stop in moments but that was quite annoying. Standing there Mr. Red got into a combat pose by extending his right foot forward and making a left to right arc with both of his arms with the palms extended forward. This was done at a high speed.

His arms then snapped into a combat ready pose with his right palm facing the lightning shooter with his fingers bent down where the front of the fingers were curled up but still exposing the palm. His other hand meanwhile was curled fully into a fist at his waist as blood could be heard slowly dripping onto the pavement of the road as Mr. Red stood there staring forward.

The blood would stop in a few seconds but that was more than enough time for Mr. Red to end this lightning shooting fool's life. The thing that actually made Mr. Red mad was that this man thought that he would be skillfull enough to kill a single one of them. So using that anger Mr. Red did what he would do in order to kill him. The first attack and the position of battle were made. This fight would last three seconds at most if everything went according to plan.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Grey

Mr. Grey

PostSubject: Re: A small walk {Open}   A small walk {Open} - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 3:02 pm

Such effects were not as intended as the car was relatively not substantially damaged whatsoever, prompting a full stop as Mr. Grey would find it necessary to leave the GMC along with his partners, too bad he forgot to fill the fuel as it was almost out and wasn't harmful as intended, having left before they have as he was the first in his reaction to see the lightning from the side mirror of his side, the car would stop as Mr. Grey would leave quick, making sure to do things rapidly to ensure his exit coincides with an absence of target. Mr. Grey mostly kicked the door open unnecessarily as he would let his feet touch the ground as the car was moving along, skidding across but nonetheless, leaving an after-image of himself that would be founded to be a full stop at the other side walk as he left a trail of red vapour, flash-stepping in essence of his own version, and finally stood as he maintained a distance of some sort that would render it safe due to the presence of a mail box, fire hydrant and some lamp post on the other side walk sparsely separated from the other, getting his balance right, along with the advantage of distance to which was diagonal, the man in sunglasses and the cap smoking red that would ascend up, dusting his suit as it would leave out such vapour. Frowning most verily due to the attention getting antics, but nonetheless it has been found necessary for a direct interference from Mr. Grey himself.

Looking up for a brief moment as he would see it begin to rain all over the location most recently to drizzle all out and not concealed within buildings, orange, no wait, orange and red, those sorts of droplets, looking at his wet palm before promptly stopping this sight seeing to pull out his Glock 17 from within the holster of his belt, pointing it at the shooter of lightning that was outdoor in exposure, pulling the trigger and BANG. The projectile would be speeding to hit the man to his leftmost eye.

"Goddamn gook pansies, alright men! Sweep up the area and kill all witnesses, leave nobody directly to be alive, and kill all of these motherfuckin' commie gook assholes and tear'em a new one, ladies!" Announced Mr. Grey the new order in English to his compatriots, making sure to add in a Russian accent to it. Wet from such the rain as he would maniacally grin with the intention to slaughter everyone who had seen them, destroy all evidences of an attack, and make sure to erase all things involving them.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana+

Kuraiyami Hana+

PostSubject: Re: A small walk {Open}   A small walk {Open} - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 6:02 pm

{OOC: Hey, Dimwits... He left the topic... End of story, you cannot attack him anymore... :I}

IC: Kurai sighed gently, begining to push herself up with the help of Hazu, & soon, weather she wanted him to or not, Hazu wrapped his thin vines around her wounded body afew times, & soon she began to move slightly abit better. After thisshe stood up streight almost ignoreing the commotion behind her, & began running down the sidewalk, before long running into a group of people & dissapearing.

EXIT.
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

PostSubject: Re: A small walk {Open}   A small walk {Open} - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 10:00 pm

OOC: well since my healing was illigal as you put it so just ignore my post in this thread james still wounded thats basiclly the only thing that can be counted as a major change
Back to top Go down
Mr. Grey

Mr. Grey

PostSubject: Re: A small walk {Open}   A small walk {Open} - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 1:09 pm

(OOC: Blah blah blah, it's been sometime with time passed and something about overtime rule that I hereby declare a hit against Kurokon, thus killing him.)

Quote :
Looking up for a brief moment as he would see it begin to rain all over the location most recently to drizzle all out and not concealed within buildings, orange, no wait, orange and red, those sorts of droplets, looking at his wet palm before promptly stopping this sight seeing to pull out his Glock 17 from within the holster of his belt, pointing it at the shooter of lightning that was outdoor in exposure, pulling the trigger and BANG. The projectile would be speeding to hit the man to his leftmost eye.

The bullet penetrated Kurokon's skull very easily, at most, exiting through the other side as no amount of Reiatsu can protect someone from getting shot in the eye. Except for Batman. Now Kurokon fell down on his face on a pile of turd that a dog pooped out, ungloriously dead for his insolence against agents of Democracy and Freedom. Those slimy gook bastards had one thing coming by trying to obstruct these agents in their path, as such, they died despite how powerful they are, for Democracy equals extreme power. Now Mr. Grey waits safely from his spot after the spectacle from the GMC, with Kurokon dead, and by now, feaces presently smothering his dead face, even then the rain would drizzle Kurokon and promptly, under Mr. Grey's whim, that specific drizzle that drenched the stupid hippie lightning shooter, to burn intensely. Reducing all that remained of Kurokon to be nothing but ashes that not even he had a chance to avert, as his entire figure was left to be nonexistent, and even a bullet to the head confirmed his death initially, this was just to make sure not to settle for sloppy seconds in the scenario that someone wants to fish for Kurokon's body.

Nonetheless, feeling the presence of Japanese coppers nearby, Mr. Grey briefly sprints away as he left the scenery, mostly into some alleyway near the building he was next to, outdoors that is. Going through the maze-like alleyway and then just escaping as he took off his cap to avoid being distinguished as one of the perpetrators by any person that might've caught a stray look at Mr. Grey, which is probably just that white haired guy (James White) or not. And maybe that chick, who knows? Anyways, Mr. Grey got away with some plausible results, and they did assassinate their target successfully, not to mention that he got out, unwounded, maximum damage inflicted on enemy and now it lies to the rest of the team to get away.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: A small walk {Open}   A small walk {Open} - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 2:26 pm

ooc: I didnt even know you attacked until now, even so.... no i wouldnt be dead at all.

I am fused with hogyoku, as such things as weak as bullets would be crushed coming near me, disentigrating, as seen when konanji poked aizen with his staff, regardless of speed, as soon as it got close it would be crushed to dust.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A small walk {Open}   A small walk {Open} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A small walk {Open}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2