Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A windy night..{Open}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuraiyami Hana+

Kuraiyami Hana+

A windy night..{Open} Empty
PostSubject: A windy night..{Open}   A windy night..{Open} EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 2:01 pm

Kurai sighed gently looking up at the dark sky sitting on a small wooden bench inside the soccer field. She was bored, & had nothing to do. She ditched her roses at her home, to where they would not slow her down if anything un-usual was to happen. She looked down on the feild studying the chalked down grass & afew soccer balls on the side of it. Many deep brown leaves blew across the ground with the light wind & the trees & bushes rustled slightly also going along with the wind. After she studyed the area around her she looked back to the sky wondering how it would be like to be in Hueco Mundo, away from other shinigami, away from humans, & away from almost everyone she knew... She continued to think of this untill she senced an relatsu not too far away, & froze slightly, turning around & looking behind her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: A windy night..{Open}   A windy night..{Open} EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 2:19 pm

Zilo was walking along and noticed a girl. It was the same girl he had bumped into when he saw captain soren again. He remembered when she fell out of the tree in her skirt and the roses had caught her. He approached her and smiled. He looked at her and watched for the thorns she could sprout at any moment. He spoke in his normal soft tone of voice. "Beautiful today isn't it." He said as he smiled at her from behind. He knew coming up behind her like this may startle her but he was being kind. He didn't want her to be too scared and run off. Zilo was wearing his normal gigai clothes a red sleeveless shirt a vest that was red and his black pants and shoes.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana+

Kuraiyami Hana+

PostSubject: Re: A windy night..{Open}   A windy night..{Open} EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 2:26 pm

Kurai jumped slightly noticeing him walk towards him & nodded her head slightly answering his question. "Yes.. I guess it is." she said softly studying him for a moment remembering when the first time she met him, she was embarressed. She sighed gently flattening her skirt over her legs for a moment still abit embaresed about it, but soon looking back to the skystudying the stars & trying to keep as quiet as possible.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: A windy night..{Open}   A windy night..{Open} EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 2:32 pm

Zilo sat down away from her. "It's nice once and a while to get away from some people." He said as he looked out at the forest. He sighed a little bit and smiled again. "But hey don't worry about last time. It was a fluke and trust me i did not look." He said a little teasingly. He knew that she was embarrassed about last time. And he wanted to insure her that he did not look. "Though i can not say anything about Soren he is a kid but a worse mind then i." He said as he looked back out at the sky. It was late when he started to take his walk so he had no idea what time it was.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana+

Kuraiyami Hana+

PostSubject: Re: A windy night..{Open}   A windy night..{Open} EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 12:00 pm

Kurai continued to watch the sky as the man talked, nodding her head agreeing with almost everything he said untill he began to talk about a man named 'Soren'. She remembered him, but at the same time really didn't want to. "Yes.. I remember..." she said softly still looking the moon & soon shivered slightly & rubbed her arms slightly scolding herself about the wind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A windy night..{Open}   A windy night..{Open} Empty

Back to top Go down

A windy night..{Open}
Page 1 of 1