Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Call into the Night

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert St. Clair

Call into the Night Empty
PostSubject: Call into the Night   Call into the Night EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 5:07 pm

Robert did oh so love going into the city at night. It was this time of day that he did his best hunting. After all, it's hard to see something with shadows around. But that wasn't way Robert was out tonight. He was out for the sake of enjoying the night. He stood on the top of a building and overlooked the city. He saw everyone that was out at this nine at night time. It was on nights like this he enjoyed a chat with someone anyone, just to breck the normal.
Back to top Go down
Shane Shinnok

PostSubject: Re: Call into the Night   Call into the Night EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 5:11 pm

Shane landed on the roof, having sensed someone with a higher spiritual energy than the ants that scattered below. He had been flying around, trying to enjoy the night while going over his recent loss to Ish's son, Domon. How could I have missed such a detail?! I'll have to destroy them both next time... As he landed he noticed that the man had a spiritual signature that wasn't human, although he couldn't identify it. Interesting...
Back to top Go down
Robert St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: Call into the Night   Call into the Night EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 7:39 pm

Robert felt the man land on the same roof as him. The fact that he was flying said he was more, or maybe less, then human. Just how much he couldn't be sure. It was clear that something was on this guys mind, just by the look on his face, but what it was isn't important. What was important was what will happen. Robert didn't know him, and he didn't know Robert as far as he could tell. Robert just looked at the man with unintersted eyes. He wasn't intersted in the man, but the power was unknown to him. What can make a man fly? After a moment of silents Robert said some words. "Who are you, stranger?" He said with his hands in his coat pocket.
Back to top Go down
Shane Shinnok

PostSubject: Re: Call into the Night   Call into the Night EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 9:41 pm

Shane smiled at the man, who had looked over Shane with a passive expression, probably examining him. Shane wasn't quite sure what to make of the man... he wasn't human, but he wasn't a Shinigami or a Hollow either. This made him something that Shane hadn't seen, which made him almost quiver with excitement. When the man asked for his name, he debated with himself over whether to give it to him, lest he have some power over them. He decided that that was highly unlikely in the end, and so spoke with a small measure of confidence. My name is Shane Shinnok... what are you?
Back to top Go down
Robert St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: Call into the Night   Call into the Night EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:00 am

The man didn't give his name instently as most normaly would. It seemed that he was thinking of not giveing it, or something like that. Puting that toward the back of his mind, he heard the name Shane Shinnok. Robert also noticed that he ask what he was instead of who he was. This ment he didn't know what he was. Not shocking as there are so few bounts left in the world. "I am what the shinigami a bount, but humans in the past once called me a vampiror. Is what I am more important then who I am?" He asked Shane.
Back to top Go down
Shane Shinnok

PostSubject: Re: Call into the Night   Call into the Night EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 11:42 am

Shane smiled at the creature... the Bount. His question was one that most wise men would have asked. He shook his head, smiling as he spoke.Not anymore it doesn't.. But until I know what you are then knowing who you are doesn't do me much good. It's like having a snake named George and a human named George. Sure, their both just mindless beasts, but at least the snake has some uses. Since I know what you are now, I can ask who you are.
Back to top Go down
Robert St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: Call into the Night   Call into the Night EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 4:27 pm

Robert could tell that this guy was not your everyday human. From the way he talks it sounds like his mind works diffrently. True or not didn't matter. Based of him comparing the snake and the human, it seems like he doesn't have much care for his fellow humans. Not as odd as one might think, to tell the truth. He took his last words to mean that he wanted his name. "I'm guessing that was you asking for my name? If it isn't I will just say it anyway. I am Robert St. Clair, at your service." He said with a little bow. He wanted to keep up the image of him as a gentalmen to all who see. He raised his head and said bluntly. "You care very little about your fellow man, do you not?"
Back to top Go down
Shane Shinnok

PostSubject: Re: Call into the Night   Call into the Night EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:08 pm

Shane allowed his smile to fade for only an instant before it returned. The man was acting as a gentleman, and so deserved to be treated as such, so he decided to forgive him for what he saw as a major insult. St Clair huh? Sounds English... if I don't sound like I care for humanity, it's because I see them as rats that need a good exterminator. I am not human, I'm... well, it's hard to explain. He placed a hand on the back of his neck. I guess the best way to say it would be to say that I come from another realm than you.
Back to top Go down
Robert St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: Call into the Night   Call into the Night EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:19 pm

Robert was confused by him saying he was from a diffrent realm. Sometimes people called the hollow world and the Soul Society diffrent realms from this world, but that didn't seem like what this guy was talking about. He also said he wasn't human. "A diffrent realm, intresting. And what brings you to this realm?"
Back to top Go down
Shane Shinnok

PostSubject: Re: Call into the Night   Call into the Night EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:43 pm

Shane tilted his head, curious. Not even questioning it? Interesting... perhaps he knows someone else. He then proceeded to speak with a very calm, polite voice. Well, originally I came here in an attempt to protect my father, and to take my rightful place as ruler of this world. Unfortunately, I was too late, and he was defeated by my brother, who took his title and position. Since then, I have remained here, plotting my revenge and making humanity as miserable as possible.. He smiled, remember his latest project, giving humanity the idea and schematics for nuclear weapons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call into the Night   Call into the Night Empty

Back to top Go down

Call into the Night
Page 1 of 1