Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

On a blight night. {Open}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuraiyami Hana+

Kuraiyami Hana+

On a blight night. {Open} Empty
PostSubject: On a blight night. {Open}   On a blight night. {Open} EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 9:24 pm

Kurai sighed gently standing ontop of a tall building, the sky was clear & the full moon shone out almots as it itself could be the sun. Multiple stars surrounded the moon & scattered in the sky, & Kurai stood on the roof of the building, looking at them. They were all so beautiful, & with the luck she was haveing now, she felt she was going to die any moment, & reached out to the stars with her good arm, as if she could touch them, then winced in pain, haveing stretched her body too much & rabbed her shoulder. Her arm was wounded from a rather large Hollow that she ran into then she was on the exact same roof once, she killed it, but it wounded her arm, & she wasn't very good at healing.

She wore her normal shinigami white dress, though the right side of it was afit stained with her blood, & her feline ears stood out on top of her head. Her aquamarine necklace glowed lightly in the moonlight as a bright red rose crawled over her left shoulder & looked at her, seeming worryed. Though Kurai continued to look at the sky, studying the stars & moon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

PostSubject: Re: On a blight night. {Open}   On a blight night. {Open} EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 9:36 pm

this was the third time that hayate had been sent to the real world and to be honest he dident mind he had started to like to go here the humans had so many intressting inventions like cars airplanes and such. he had spent the whole day walking through museums displaying mostly technical stuff it had been intressting but he had to leave once his pocket computer went off warning that a hollow had appeard. he had even released his shikai just in case o well mostly cause he wanted to test if a thing he had thought of would work on them. just to appear at the scene when someone already had killed the hollow.

this someone seemd to be a women and judging from what the visor told him she was pretty strong, as he got closer he did see that she was injured. It must have been a powerful hollow he thought, he stopped a bit from her
"are you alright miss your arm seems to be in pretty bad shape if you let me i can heal it for you"
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana+

Kuraiyami Hana+

PostSubject: Re: On a blight night. {Open}   On a blight night. {Open} EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 9:43 pm

Kurai continued to look to the sky, & turned to a man when she heard his voice, the red rose also turning to the man, "Yes, It seems I've hurt it a moment ago." she rubbed it weakly, the red rose looking up at her then to the shinigami, Kurai did not lay back her feline ears because she did not feel threatened, she felt content. In place. Though the red rose crawled over to her side to get a better view of the shinigami & studyed him closely, Kurai also studyed the man with a slight bit of curiosity before she turned back to the sky.
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

PostSubject: Re: On a blight night. {Open}   On a blight night. {Open} EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 12:46 pm

"it looks like a nasty wound. Can you move your arm?"
he asked out of medical curiosity if she couldent than the nerves in the arm could be damaged meaning that she would probally not be able to use that arm again. Well if an ordinary shinigami from 4th squad would trie to heal it that is, but he had diffrent healing methods to use thanks to his zanpakotu. he looked a little curious at the rose on kurais shoulder. A zanpakotu spirit intressting, specially that she keeps it by her side o well atleast he now could with 98,2% confidence say that she was a shinigami
"i can heal that nasty wound for you if you let me"
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana+

Kuraiyami Hana+

PostSubject: Re: On a blight night. {Open}   On a blight night. {Open} EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 2:05 pm

Kurai nodded softly, begining to move her arm slightly before she winced with pain & set it back to her side. She began to study the shinigami again, watching him carefully. The red rose, continued to do the same thing. But as he mentioned healing her wound, the rose looked to her shoulder & then to the shinigami before it looked up to Kurai. "Yes, that would be fine..." she muttered quietly takeing afew steps forward towards him.
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

PostSubject: Re: On a blight night. {Open}   On a blight night. {Open} EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:06 pm

haganes left hand beginned to glow with a green glow and he gently holds her arm with his right hand as he put his left over the wounds, all the nerves and muscle and skin slowly begins to revert back to normal when he let go of her arm the only thing showing there was a wound is the blood on the clothing he then takes a step back
"there that should do it, i dont think we got intruduced by the way im hagane hayate shinigami from soul society"
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana+

Kuraiyami Hana+

PostSubject: Re: On a blight night. {Open}   On a blight night. {Open} EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 8:10 pm

Kurai sighed softly, watching him as he began to heal her, the red rose doing the same & soon crawling over her shoulder once he was done. She looked at her shoulder for a moment before she looked up tp him as he began speeking again & nodded softly, "It's nice to meet you Hagane.." she said softly, mentally noteing that he was a shinigami from the soul society. "I'm Kuraiyami Hana, & this is Hazu." she said softly, motioning to the red rose over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

PostSubject: Re: On a blight night. {Open}   On a blight night. {Open} EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 5:15 pm

"nice to meet you hana, and hazu i have to say its rare to see a zanpakotu spirit appear like that out in the open. and also you have a zanpakotu but your reishi is not belonging to a normal shinigami your one of thoose vizards i heard about isen't you"
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana+

Kuraiyami Hana+

PostSubject: Re: On a blight night. {Open}   On a blight night. {Open} EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 7:17 pm

She listened to him quietly, Hazu doing the same thing, but still studying the shinigami. "Yes, I am." as she said this her cat-like ears lay back just slightly, not exactly likeing the fact of herself being a Vizard. Before long, Hazu began looking up to the sky, abit bored of studying the man & began to look to the dark sky, studying it now.
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

PostSubject: Re: On a blight night. {Open}   On a blight night. {Open} EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 7:17 pm

"you dont have to worry i dont see any reason for soul society to find out that i found a vaizard"
he smiled and looked at the zanpakotu spirit studiying him.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana+

Kuraiyami Hana+

PostSubject: Re: On a blight night. {Open}   On a blight night. {Open} EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 7:38 am

Kura's ears perked up as he spoke, abit happy at what he said, but she looked at him for a moment noticeing him studying Hazu. Hazu also noticed this, & turned towards him, looking at him, the rose tilted slightly not understanding.
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

PostSubject: Re: On a blight night. {Open}   On a blight night. {Open} EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 6:55 pm

"your a plant type zanpakotu am i right, that would make it less suprising you take form in this world so to say"
he smiled again and waited for their reply to see if he was right. he had picked up a little notebook and now writed down the information he had on hana
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana+

Kuraiyami Hana+

PostSubject: Re: On a blight night. {Open}   On a blight night. {Open} EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 8:56 pm

Kurai looked at the shinigami then at Hazu, waiting for him to reply, though Hazu didn't exactly understand untill he thought about it for a moment. he red rose nodded softly looking at him before it spoke, it's voice seeming to be dragging along with the wind though there was no wind. "Yes, I guess you can say that."
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

PostSubject: Re: On a blight night. {Open}   On a blight night. {Open} EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:32 am

"intressting earth can be a powerful ability if you use it right"
he writed something in his little book again but stopped when his pocket computer beeped
"aha it looks like an other hollow is going to appear about 4 meters that way"
he pointed then looked at hana after putting the comp in his pocket
"do you wanna help me get rid of it or you prefer to stay here it would be very intresstin to see what abilities your zanpakotu have "
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana+

Kuraiyami Hana+

PostSubject: Re: On a blight night. {Open}   On a blight night. {Open} EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:41 pm

Kurai stidyed him carefully, then looked to Hazu, he seemed to be up to it, then Kurai looked abck to the man & nodded softly, "Yes, I think I will join you." she said simply carefully strokeing a light brown vine that was on her side. She had not used her Hazu in his zanpaktou shape in awhile, but wasn't exactly ready for it. But she waited for the shinigami, as did Hazu, looking to him & continueing to study him.
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

PostSubject: Re: On a blight night. {Open}   On a blight night. {Open} EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 6:38 am

"ok lets go then there is some humans nearby according to my information and we should kill the hollows before the humans are exposed to any danger"
he used shunpo and started to travel towards the hollows location
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana+

Kuraiyami Hana+

PostSubject: Re: On a blight night. {Open}   On a blight night. {Open} EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 9:27 am

{{OOC: Sorry I have not posted, my internet has been disconnected.}}

IC:Kurai nodded softly after he spoke, & watched as he left, afterwards she looked down to Hazu for a moment, feeling abit uneasy. "You'll be fine." he said softly looking up to her. She nodded weakly before she sighed & looiked off to where she felt the hollows' energy coming from & soon shunpoed there also, though this time she held a thick broun stem in her right hand & looked to the shinigami for a moment, studying him before she studyed the area around her.
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

PostSubject: Re: On a blight night. {Open}   On a blight night. {Open} EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 11:57 am

the area was swarmed wiht hollows and hayate sighed
"what is going on here so many hollows in one place we better find the source so this its probally someone with incredible reishi who have attracted them here"
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana+

Kuraiyami Hana+

PostSubject: Re: On a blight night. {Open}   On a blight night. {Open} EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 4:46 pm

Kurai looked around & studyed the hollows, abit afraid. Hazu looked up to him & wrapped around her waist, the largest red rose usually where the hilt should have been on a zanpaktou. "You will be fine." he said softly. Kurai looked down to him & smiled softly before she sighed & simply sweeped Hazu's light brown vine softly, quickly turning it into her zanpaktou; Though, his red rose pedals floated around her without life.Kuraiu listened to the shinigami & nodded softly, still feeling abit afraid.
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

PostSubject: Re: On a blight night. {Open}   On a blight night. {Open} EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 4:54 pm

"is it really your zanpakotu or your inner hollow you are scared of"
it was hard not to notice that the women seemd to be afraid of her zanpakotu or was it her own power
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana+

Kuraiyami Hana+

PostSubject: Re: On a blight night. {Open}   On a blight night. {Open} EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 5:03 pm

Kurai looked to him as he spoke, & tilted her head slightly, not understanding. She had complete control of her innerhollow, & Hazu would never hurt her, she was sure of it. She just knew that she was too weak to be fighting, she knew that she could only fight a Menos Grande, tops. "Neither." She murmered weakly studying him before she looked around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On a blight night. {Open}   On a blight night. {Open} Empty

Back to top Go down

On a blight night. {Open}
Page 1 of 1