Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Drinking the night away

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

Drinking the night away Empty
PostSubject: Drinking the night away   Drinking the night away EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 6:04 pm

Shunsui had been sitting in the bar for almost two hours now. He sat alone, and nobody else was there except for the bartender of course. Man, it's times like these I wish Ukitake was still around, he sighed as he remembered his old friend. He was hoping someone would come join him soon, or else he might just pass out.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Drinking the night away   Drinking the night away EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 6:16 pm

Zilo came walking into the bar. It had been a while since he had been here. He was bored and had nothing to do. So he was going to waste this night away by drinking. He saw a captain sitting at the bar and walked over to him. "Hello i am Zilo Telavu Lt. of squad 4. And who are you?" He said all this while sitting down beside the captain and waited for the captain to respond.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Drinking the night away   Drinking the night away EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 6:20 pm

"Eehh, been awhile, huh, old man?"", a familiar voice spoke behind the two. For a moment in the fade light from the lamps at the walls, the figure resembled Ukitake, having long snowy white hair, a gentel smile, wearing a captain haori, but at second look there was some diffrences. First of all, it was a young looking woman, and she had a darkbleu ribbon around her waist with her zanpaktou hanging at it. Yuuri sat down next to Zilo, and seemend to have come alone.

"Its my division`s nightout...its been a year now since Gin taicho betrayed us..my division has run off somewere.."
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Drinking the night away   Drinking the night away EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 6:24 pm

When he turned around he saw Yuuri and another lieutenant he didn't know. "Well well, It's been a while Yuuri." He said as he turned to the young lieutenant. "And I'm Shunsui Kyoraku, Capt. of the 8th division." He said to Zilo.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Drinking the night away   Drinking the night away EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 6:31 pm

Zilo was surrounded by captains that he did not know about. But they where captains. He remembered that this was to have fun. He looked at them and ordered a round for them all. "I am sorry to hear that captain and it is nice to meet both of you." He kept his glasses on to keep his power low. It was the only thing that kept it low since he couldn't do it himself. So it must be weird seeing a Lt. with glasses since most of them didn't have bad eye sight.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Drinking the night away   Drinking the night away EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 7:17 pm

Jim walked in to the bar expecting nothing more then to get his drinks then be on his way. As he entired he heard the words captain and both in the same sentince. Looking to where it came from he saw two captains and a lieutenut. It isn't normal for two captains to be here at this time of night. He walked to the bar and sat down and ordered a drink. Best I not butt in over there.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Drinking the night away   Drinking the night away EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 7:50 pm

Yuuri gave Zilo a pat on the back, befor she ordered some sake for the 3 of them. "Just call me Yuuri-san kid..theres no need to be so formal on our day off...", she said, giving him a little smile, befor she looked at Shunsui, the two captains seemend to know eacthoder. "Why didnt you make it to my exam?, i was exspeting you to come...even Byakuya got out of his office and watched...its not like you do much paperwork"
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Drinking the night away   Drinking the night away EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:40 pm

Zilo laughed a little bit as he saw someone sit down at the end of the bar. He called over to the person. "Hey theres no need to sit by yourself we are all from the gotei are we not." He looked at the captain and noticed Shunsui. Zilo looked like a younger version of Ukitake. "Is there soemthing bothering you Captain?" He said as he looked into the mans face.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Drinking the night away   Drinking the night away EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:10 pm

After hearing the lieutenant call him he came over to the table. When he sat down he desided to introduse himself. "I'm James Kishseen Lieutenant of 5th divison, but most just call me Jim." He took another sip of his drink and took a quick glance around the table to see who all was siting there. Two captains and two lieutenants. Very strange night indeed. He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Drinking the night away   Drinking the night away EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 2:24 pm

At this point Shunsui was very buzzed and didn't really understand what was going on. Only a few moments ago he was all alone. He first turned to Yuuri, "What exam?" he said with a bit of a slur. He hadn't had this much sake in a couple of years.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Drinking the night away   Drinking the night away EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 2:53 pm

"My captain exam, baka!", Yuuri said as she took a hold of his hat, and wracked him on the head with it, befor putting it back onto his head. "My exam were i showed my bankai..the day i became the 3th division captain..nevermind", she said, letting out a little sigh, "Your to drunk to remeber anything right now..". "Im okay, vice captain Zilo", she said with a small smile, befor she turned her head to a young man, who presented himself as the vice captain of the 5th division. "nice to meet you..Jim-san"
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Drinking the night away   Drinking the night away EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:32 pm

"I'm truly sorry Yuuri." He said as he sorta bowed to her. "It happens once in a while. I'll make it up somehow." He said as he thought of how he could make it up. Hmmmmmmm, what does she like? He thought.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Drinking the night away   Drinking the night away EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:20 pm

Zilo laughed a little bit at this sight. He had been drinking water and let the captains drink. He didn't let them know it was water though. "Well it seems you two get along like husband and wife." He said a little teasingly as he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Drinking the night away   Drinking the night away EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:49 pm

He shot a glare at Zilo. He put on a serious face to attempt to intimidate him. "What did you say?" He said in a stern tone. He was kidding, but he wanted to startle the young officer to get a laugh out of it.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Drinking the night away   Drinking the night away EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:30 pm

Jim just sat there enjoying his drink with his eyes closed. When he heard what Zilo said he opens one eye just a little bit. He hadn't heard about captain Kyoraku being the type to take offence to something like that, but he was in the mood for cheap fun.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Drinking the night away   Drinking the night away EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 3:43 am

Zilo laughed a little bit. "Seems like you two are getting along like husband and wife." He said again given back the captain stare. Captains weren't use to Lt/ Being like him. So it was rare for them too meet one.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Drinking the night away   Drinking the night away EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:29 am

"Its sad not many are like you..rules and such are fine and should be keept, but people talk to us captains as if we were gods..but i guess everyone is allowed their own opinion", the white haired female captain said, as she took a small sip of her sake. Her glass was half full, so it seemend she was watching how much she drank.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Drinking the night away   Drinking the night away EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:33 am

Shunsui decided just laughed. He patted Zilo on the back. "You're OK kid..." He said as he took another drink. He also looked at Yuuri and nodded in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drinking the night away   Drinking the night away Empty

Back to top Go down

Drinking the night away
Page 1 of 1