Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Night of desire (tag: Tia harribel)(maybe x rated)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Envy

Envy

Night of desire (tag: Tia harribel)(maybe x rated) Empty
PostSubject: Night of desire (tag: Tia harribel)(maybe x rated)   Night of desire (tag: Tia harribel)(maybe x rated) EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 3:53 am

Starrk had boredly started to search for somewhere he could sleep over in the human world, though he just happened to come across a shop where they sell cushion`s it was closed... well it was getting late what did you expect? Starrk cursed for himself it had started to rain as well, he was wet, cold and tired and nowhere to sleep, he had almost decided to leave back to Hueco mundo when he felt a very familiar spiritual pressure close by... very close, Starrk turned around and looked at Harribel, she was in her gigai and so was he, there was a quiet moment between them he had not expected to see her here, he narrowed his eyes while she looked at her comepletley wet in the rain, it was pouring pretty hard at the moment we meet again huh? Starrk though she must have been looking for him, since there was no way in the world he could have missed her if she simply walked to him why are you out here in the rain? you might catch a cold his leather clothes where a bit less wet.... at a first glance she seemed to have been standing in the rain for a quite a while, a small smirk appeared on his face as he watched her...
Back to top Go down
Tia Harribel+

Tia Harribel+

PostSubject: Re: Night of desire (tag: Tia harribel)(maybe x rated)   Night of desire (tag: Tia harribel)(maybe x rated) EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 4:13 pm

(OOC: using my friend's psp so it'll be short lol)

IC:Harribel stood there in the rain cold and completely soaked by the rain. wearing a black tang top and jeans.She was bored and decided to search for stark to spend some time with him since they where now dating as most humans would call it.She then spotted him looking at a closed cushion store.She smirked lightly to herself as she simply stood behind him, not needing to say a word since she knew he would sense her presence.sure enough her turned around and asked "why are you out here in the rain? you might catch a cold." Tia smiled a bit.i appreciate your concern and dont worry...its just water and besides Her green eyes closed slightly as the rain fell down on her face slightly.i like the rain... She ran her fingers through her blond hair then crossed her arms under her chest.what have you been up to?
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Night of desire (tag: Tia harribel)(maybe x rated)   Night of desire (tag: Tia harribel)(maybe x rated) EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 9:33 am

The street`s where quiet only a few living souls moved around this late, starrk turned to look at the cushion shop again before he responded to Harribel I was looking for a place to stay over you don`t happen to know someone who might have? he asked as he yawned a bit pulling his cowboy hat a bit down on his face as looked at harribel... i see...

Some dogs could be heard growling in the distance of the night, other than that and the rain was the only thing`s that could be heard, he moved closer to harribel, resisting the urge to kiss her lips... he looked down at her behind his hat, keeping a small distance between each other.... he lifted his arm up and took her chin into his right thumb and pointer, holding her up to his face. He could not have looked away even if he had wanted to, he looked deep into her very soul trough her eyes, he soon released the gentle grip, still looking at her eyes, his attention was however brough to her hair when she started to play with it, before pulling her arm`s down below her chest, when she did that for a moment Starrk though that her top was going to give, luckily it did`t as he did not want to appear as a perv, looking at her all wet in those clothes really made an impression on starrk, it even made it a bit hard for him to concetraite on anything else, he was sure it was her fault, there was no other reason, off course he could not blame her, he enjoyed her company after all...

OOC: XD its all right i forgive you for now....
Back to top Go down
Tia Harribel+

Tia Harribel+

PostSubject: Re: Night of desire (tag: Tia harribel)(maybe x rated)   Night of desire (tag: Tia harribel)(maybe x rated) EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 10:04 am

Tia felt his hand lift her face gently to look at him. His ash blue eyes looked into her green orbs as if having a conversation however without the need to speak,she allowed her face to blush a light pink since she never bothered to hide anything from Stark these days. she watched him as his gaze fell to her hair and down to her clothes and she smirked slightly as she stepped a bit closer to him and gently let her arms wrap around his neck .had i known it was going to rain i would have worn a jacket... I was looking for a place to stay over you don`t happen to know someone who might have? his question didn't surprise her.

Harribel shook her head once.no i'm afraid i dont know anyone here however i do have an apartment that i go to when i visit the world of the living...its small but its better than nothing at all
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Night of desire (tag: Tia harribel)(maybe x rated)   Night of desire (tag: Tia harribel)(maybe x rated) EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 11:35 am

While she moved closer to him, in doing so making her breast`s bump softly along his chest and her arm`s moved up around his neck, his heart took a leap, though he hardly showed any change on his facial expression again locking his sapphire blue eyes with her emerald green eyes. had i known i would bump with you out here i would have brought an umbrella with me... he took his leather jacket and placed it around Harribel, he resisted a blush, but pressed his lips on her lips for a few seconds, the kiss was kinda wet due to the fact that they where out in the rain, it was passionate none the less...

he closed his eyes during that time and narrowed them open after he released the kiss he kept looking at her... he remebered her speaking about that once ..... better than i could have hoped im sure, shall we? he placed his arm below her arm and pulled it up kissing it too like a gentleman...
Back to top Go down
Tia Harribel+

Tia Harribel+

PostSubject: Re: Night of desire (tag: Tia harribel)(maybe x rated)   Night of desire (tag: Tia harribel)(maybe x rated) EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 10:45 pm

Tia felt his heartbeat skip a bit as he said"had i known i would bump with you out here i would have brought an umbrella with me..." She felt him slip his leather jacket over her. Letting him do so, she looked back in his eyes as he leaned forward and pressed his lips to her own.Tia let her eyes close while kissing him back.when he broke the kiss she let her eyes open again.

..... better than i could have hoped im sure, shall we?" was his response as he kissed her hand. Tia gave him a small smile while holding his hand as they walked. alright then...it isn't too far from here
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Night of desire (tag: Tia harribel)(maybe x rated)   Night of desire (tag: Tia harribel)(maybe x rated) EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 2:32 am

Under the jacket he was wearing a Matching blue T-shirt with a darker blue wolf on the upper chest matching his Wolf theme, he grabbed her arm and let her lead the way, since he had no idea where they where going, upon walking about 5 minutes they chatted a bit about commong thing`s such as life, what she disliked, what he disliked naturally starrk liked the blue color and pretty tight clothes.

They soon stopped outside a building block due to the darkness that surrounded them and due to the light on the street`s he had a hard to identifying any special features of the building they had headed toward`s, it was clear they where in the right place when she stopped Starrk still held onto her arm... There was Thunder in the air now too, though there was hardly any wind the rain started to pour down even harder, it was hard to see any longer than 10 meter`s there where several puddles of water gathering up here and there on the street as it seemed to drain into the sewer`s slower than what it rained, a few loud lightning bolt`s hit down on the ground some distance away, the storm was up on them and starrk liked it, he did not like the rain that much but he liked the thunder none the less... maybe it was a good thing i did not bring an umbrella with me anyways... he turned to look at Tia, she did not seem worried, himself he was almost looking amused at the storm above them...
Back to top Go down
Tia Harribel+

Tia Harribel+

PostSubject: Re: Night of desire (tag: Tia harribel)(maybe x rated)   Night of desire (tag: Tia harribel)(maybe x rated) EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:25 pm

holding on to starkk's arm and after their conversation about how life went and what they did over the few weeks they had been apart.Tia stopped in front of an entrance to an apartment building and looked up as the rain seemed to pour down harder. thunder seemed to crash against the sky. Tia's lips pulled into a slight smirk at the sight. it was quite amusing.

Walking inside of the apartment building, she walked over to the elevator and pressed a button to the 6th floor.As the doors finally opened,Tia lead Stark down a few hallways and stopped in front of a dark wooden door. unlocking it she walked inside.here we are... she said as she went quiet. letting starkk look around the area. the apartment wasn't bad. the walls where a light cream color,the floor was carpeted,a white sofa sat in the corner of the room with a coffee table and tv on the left. The kitchen was through the door on the left as well as the bathroom, and on the opposite side of the room, two bedrooms where.

Tia took off Starkk's jacket and hung it up on a coat hanger near the door as well as her shoes sat next to the door mat. Tia sat down in one of the dining room chairs,her green eyes studying Starkk as he looked around.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Night of desire (tag: Tia harribel)(maybe x rated)   Night of desire (tag: Tia harribel)(maybe x rated) EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:07 pm

Following Tia into the apartment building he eventually entered her private apartment, it was quite dark inside before Tia pulled on some light`s, Starrk helped Tia with his jacket, eventually he wandered into her appartment it was exactly how he would have described it in his mind, with almost every detail, he liked it none the less, the bathroom was kinda small but perfectly fitted a baththub and a shower, she most likeley loved to bath there was no questioning that... The rain hit down pretty hard against the window`s the wind had started to blow now too quite hard, this would most likeley be a long night...

They where dripping wet and Starrk took his T-shirt off an put it somewhere to dry out, his shoes sat next to Tia`s his hat was resting along the coat hanger, his chest was bare now, he did not like wet clothes that much, he took off his pant`s as well they where all soaked to the core, what a smell they had too, he you don`t happen to have some clothe`s i could wear? not so amused when he looked at his dripping wet clothe`s he would decide to take a shower soon, but waited what Harribel would decide to do next... if she decided to take a shower as well he could always wait for her, Starrk took a seat on the sofa and leaned against it resting his whole body he closed his eyes while leaning his entire back against the sofa he held his head high... he was still wearing some underwear he assumed that Tia would not mind seeing him half naked like that...
Back to top Go down
Tia Harribel+

Tia Harribel+

PostSubject: Re: Night of desire (tag: Tia harribel)(maybe x rated)   Night of desire (tag: Tia harribel)(maybe x rated) EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 7:02 pm

Tia walked into the bathroom and peeled off her soaked tang top and pants,her black bra and panties showing for a second yet starkk couldn't see since the door was closed. Slipping on a white bathrobe that slightly covered her knees. she opened the door and walked over to the living room with a light pink blush on her face. she saw starkk laying back on the sofa with his eyes closed. His upper body was bare,lean yet slightly muscular,and she realized he didnt have any pants on either. he was in his simple black boxers and his wavy brown hair slightly fell over his face.He was sexy.

"you don`t happen to have some clothe`s i could wear?" Tia blinked a couple of times and her blush slightly darkened.no..i'm afraid i don't she simply said while sitting next to him on the couch. and it was true. Tia heard the rain pour down on the windows but ignored it. it wasn't a big deal. Harribel ran her fingers through her blond hair, it wasn't as long as it was in her true form.it was like her ressereccion form,short with her bangs framing her face and no locks. her green eyes closed slightly as she waited for Starkk's response.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Night of desire (tag: Tia harribel)(maybe x rated)   Night of desire (tag: Tia harribel)(maybe x rated) EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 1:35 pm

i see... he opened his eyes and turned to look at harribel, with a small hint of smile in his face, he appeared cool calm and relaxed, he did not expect her to have any clothe`s he could have any use of, and even if you suppose she did it would probably not be in his taste...

Her beatiful blonde hair, her well toned yet perfectly shaped body that combined with the right rhyme to it could easily allure most anybody, and Starrk was no exception by the looks of it she was blushing quite deeply too, he figured it was his fault since, well its not everyday you see a guy in her appartment half naked and that he get`s away by it with a blush, he was not suprised he stood up again and streched his arm`s well i suppose ill go and take a shower first he started to walk towards the bathroom but stopped after a few steps, he snapped his finger`s together and turned to look at harribel again unless you want to join me? he asked with a questioning tone. The mere question did not have hit him before but it could work that is if she... truly was ready it would be up to her to decided weather she was that or not...
Back to top Go down
Tia Harribel+

Tia Harribel+

PostSubject: Re: Night of desire (tag: Tia harribel)(maybe x rated)   Night of desire (tag: Tia harribel)(maybe x rated) EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:16 pm

Tia laughed slightly as Starkk seemed amused by her response. She then watched him rise from the sofa and state that he would take a shower. Rising up from the sofa as well and about to walk into get bedroom until it was her turn to shower. A snap of his fingers made her stop in place for a moment. She turned around just in time to catch him eye to eye with her and ask if she wanted to accompany him in the shower.

Most would think that it would be odd that two grown ups would want to shower together so willingly but not for arrancars who've shared hot springs and bathing rooms for years. Tia walked over to him while saying.well I don't see why not... after saying this she walked into the bathrrom and slipped her robe off as well as her bra and panties and putting them in the hamper. Getting a towel and wrapping herself in it like most of the female espada would do when they bathed. She Turned on the water an sat at the edge of the bathroom counter. Waiting for the water to warm up as well as for stark. She crossed her legs as well as her arms under her chest and looked out the window watching the rain fall down to the street below.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Night of desire (tag: Tia harribel)(maybe x rated)   Night of desire (tag: Tia harribel)(maybe x rated) EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 4:11 pm

Starrk joined Harribel in the bathroom after he had removed his underwear, he got himself a towel around his lower body soon the bathub was full of warm water and he slipped into it first, it was a bit hot but he resisted it, the warm water soaked starrk wet and he awaited for Harribel to join him... he could not have imagined a better pardner to join him in a bath, this time around they where togehter just the two of them, it had been rare before... so maybe this would be exiting.
Back to top Go down
Tia Harribel+

Tia Harribel+

PostSubject: Re: Night of desire (tag: Tia harribel)(maybe x rated)   Night of desire (tag: Tia harribel)(maybe x rated) EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 10:42 pm

As starkk slipped into the bath Hallibel did the sane. The warm water felt nice against her skin. A soft sigh escaped her lips. Her head turned to the side slightly. Her green eyes looking slightly up at starkk. A silence filled the room but it wasn't uncomfortable. Without thinking,Tia tilted her head, Resting slightly on his shoulder as slight steam filled the room.

The wind howled and the raindrops continued to pound on the window but it wasn't at all distracting. Hallibel felt her body relax.it was nice that she ha starkk for company. She brushed a stran of hair away from her face. Waiting for him to break the silence..
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Night of desire (tag: Tia harribel)(maybe x rated)   Night of desire (tag: Tia harribel)(maybe x rated) EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 10:33 am

Starrk smiled at Tia as she move her head up to his shoulder, with a slight movement Starrk turned his head and with his ash blue eyes glanced at Tia he wanted to say something to break the silence, it had been quiet for too long and Starrk did not want it to feel akward which it was not, not yet at least, he heard her sigh next to his ear, a small smile entered starrk`s lips as he kissed hers withouth really thinking about it, it was as if she had decided to hypnotice him somehow but starrk knew better than that it was just his imagination going wild again...

how does the water feel?breaking the silence he asked in a gentle tone as he pulled his arm around her shoulder/neck area and pressed her a bit closer to him by her side, the storm outside gave a nice atmosphere in the bathroom, it felt somehow comforting to be here with Tia while the storm outside raged on.

He felt Tia`s soft warm body against his, he was blushing a bit your so soft... he said while trying to think up something else...
Back to top Go down
Tia Harribel+

Tia Harribel+

PostSubject: Re: Night of desire (tag: Tia harribel)(maybe x rated)   Night of desire (tag: Tia harribel)(maybe x rated) EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 8:16 pm

Tia felt starkk kiss her again. She kissed him back for a moment then said,it feels nice.. she said quietly while a slight smile appeared on her lips. As he put his arm around her and pulled her closer to him. She didn't mind, in fact she liked it.

"you're so soft.." she looked up just in time to his his disappearing blush which triggered her own light pink blush to appear. soft eh? Huh didn't think I was soft until now she said with a slight laugh as she ran her fingers through her now slightly damp,blond hair brushing a strand of hair away from her face and out of her light green eyes. She leaned back against the tub a bit and smirked as lightning flashed outside. It didn't effect the atmosphere at all. so how is lilinette doing these days? Is she behaving or is she still kicking your butt? she asked teasingly with a playful smirk.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Night of desire (tag: Tia harribel)(maybe x rated)   Night of desire (tag: Tia harribel)(maybe x rated) EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 2:07 am

A soft laugh escaped Starrk`s lips while he ran his arm across his slightly damp somewhat short brown hair heh well you are soft and you know her... shes still the same he smirked a bit, he thought about making his move on her but wondered if it was appropiate? or if she would mind it? most likeley not but he did not want to get too serious just yet either they had after all a pretty decent conversation in the bathroom that was rare, in fact it was probably the first time they had been having a serious conversation in a bathroom, now that he thought about it this was probably the first time he had been in the same bathroom with Harribel at the same time, let alone a woman...

What about Mila-rose is she doing all right as well? he asked, a bit of a plain question but he really had to ask, at the moment he though about several options... he did not want to ask about her other fraccion since that would probably ruin the mood, he pulled some shampoo mind if i wash your hair? he asked in a questioning tone yet kind...
Back to top Go down
Tia Harribel+

Tia Harribel+

PostSubject: Re: Night of desire (tag: Tia harribel)(maybe x rated)   Night of desire (tag: Tia harribel)(maybe x rated) EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 7:16 am

heh well you are soft and you know her... shes still the same"

Tia smiled at his response.that's good and as for Mila rose she is doing fine...though I keep her at my side more often since she is lonely because of the seperation from sun sun and apacheThe blond arrancar's face seemed a bit sad as she mentioned her two missing fraccions.

" may I wash your hair?" Tia looked up at starkk and nodded once in reply.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Night of desire (tag: Tia harribel)(maybe x rated)   Night of desire (tag: Tia harribel)(maybe x rated) EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 3:36 pm

i see... im sorry i had to remind you about them

Upon seeing her nod he quickly took some shampoo into his palm and smothered it across Tia`s hair, he brushed it gently until her hair was clean and smooth and it worked wonder`s her hair smelled godlike, he then did the same to his hair and after he was done he pulled his both hands around her chest below he breast area and kissed her neck...

with a low manly tone he asked what do you wanna do now?
Back to top Go down
Tia Harribel+

Tia Harribel+

PostSubject: Re: Night of desire (tag: Tia harribel)(maybe x rated)   Night of desire (tag: Tia harribel)(maybe x rated) EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 8:24 pm

I see... im sorry i had to remind you about them."

no it's alright Stark... You don't need to apologize... she said in a soft tone then she felt the soapy substance being massaged into her hair,she closed her eyes. It felt kind of good. Then she felt the warm water rinse the shampoo out. She ran her fingers through her hair slightly. As she did so she felt Stark's arms circle Under her breasts, his warm lips pressed gently against the skin of her neck. Tia let her hand reach up and put her hand against his cheek,carraessing the side of his face gently, her fingers moving in his hair slightly."what do you wanna do now?" Tia let her eyes open slightlyyour my guest...tell me what you want to do.. she said with a playful smirk on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Night of desire (tag: Tia harribel)(maybe x rated)   Night of desire (tag: Tia harribel)(maybe x rated) EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 6:48 am

She was right there was no need to apologize, he nodded quietly while he studied her and listened to her answer, a similiar smirk crossed his face for a brief amount of time, im a guest huh? he though for himself, yeah right a guest who is in the same bath as the Goddess herself? yup that`s gotta be it Starrk though for himself how lucky am i not for meeting her he though...

Is that so? i suppose im the luckiest Guest in the world then he said with a small smirk on his face lets see... he placed his head on her shoulder, while he pulled up his both hands along her chest, he lightly squeesed on her breasts and he kissed her cheek for a second he looked at her reaction and would react accordingly but not for a moment did he think she would feel herself uncomfy around him, other wise they would not have been that close to begin with, and they had to move on at some point, he was just waiting for the right moment, and this he though gotta be one of them...
Back to top Go down
Tia Harribel+

Tia Harribel+

PostSubject: Re: Night of desire (tag: Tia harribel)(maybe x rated)   Night of desire (tag: Tia harribel)(maybe x rated) EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 7:30 pm

Tia felt Stark's head gently rest on her shoulder while his hands trailed up to her chest. His hands cupping her breasts giving them a light squeeze. Hallibel blushed slightly but it disappeared just as quickly as it came. It wasn't unncomfortable but it was a new sensation for her. She closed her eyes and let her head tilt to the side slightly. mm...someone is getting a bit excited she said teasingly with a light smirk on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Night of desire (tag: Tia harribel)(maybe x rated)   Night of desire (tag: Tia harribel)(maybe x rated) EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:03 am

heh who would not? he whispered in her ear in a kind yet polite tone relaxing a bit knowing that she was completley relaxed around him as well, maybe a bit shy trough the new sensation she felt, he shared the same sensation as he moved his body closer to her, he kissed her lips this time with a bit more passion and feeling to it, he sent his tongue in her mouth and wrapped it around her own, he stayed somewhat quiet the entire time while he pulled her breast`s against one another while rubbing his hand against them gently, this made the wet towel covering her chest area drop down, while he released the kiss he bit her upper lip just a tiny bit... making it appearent of how much he just wanted her, he was exited all right, it was hard enough to hide it behind that face of his as it was...

This new sensation had a totally new approach to him, it made him like Tia all the more, in a way he never though possible... was this something he had desired all along? or had he even been aware of it until now? well whatever it was it felt good and she probably thought the same way... Noticing that her towel had dropped from her chest area now covering her lower body only he noticed that the water was getting slightly cold, he caught small shivers but ignored them, they where out of pleasure as much as out of the cold he still however decided that for Tia`s sake it would be better though she could probably handle it, he still did not like to catch a cold again, he pulled her up and replaced her wet towel with a clean dry one in a swift motion. He held Tia up gently with both of his arms, he wished that she would allow it, and he pulled her to the bedroom where she would be free to change as she liked, though just as he approached the bedroom all lights went out due to the storm he felt his own towel sliding down so he tried to pull it up that`s when he stumbled on something in the darkness which made him do half a swing and fell onto the bed with his back and with Tia still in his arm`s, he wanted to check if she was all right but it was a bit hard since she was laying on top of him. She was not so heavy really which did not suprise Starrk, it must have been her dark skinn and her curves that made the goddess all the more beatiful...
Back to top Go down
Tia Harribel+

Tia Harribel+

PostSubject: Re: Night of desire (tag: Tia harribel)(maybe x rated)   Night of desire (tag: Tia harribel)(maybe x rated) EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:33 am

Tia's lips formed into a light smile on her lips at his reply.Feeling his body relax with her own, she felt his mouth connect with hers in a kiss. She kissed him back without hesitation, she felt his tongue gently slip into her mouth and slide around hers. Tasting his cool,sweet breath on his tongue as she allowed his tongue to gently probe her mouth.She then felt his hand gently rub against her breasts.She could feel the wet cloth move off her breasts but she didn't notice or seem to care. Tia could tell that Starkk wanted her as he bit her upper lip. Feeling a gentle shiver run up her back as the water started to cool, due to the storm the power went out. Leaving them in the darkness. Though she nor starkk for that matter cared. She felt Starkk rise out of the tub carrying her as he did so. Wrapping her arms gently around his neck with her legs wrapped around his torso. She allowed him to carry her off to the room. She then felt him fall back on the bed. With her towel now slightly clinging at her hips. Her bare upper Body pressing against his. She blushed a bit but the darkness prevented any proof of the fact.
She could feel his eyes fall on her dark skin and curves. Hallibel could feel another blush appear on her cheeks.

She could even feel a gentle finger trace her side. She shivered a bit.she felt a new emotion come to mind that surprised the blond arrancar. Desire. Tia had never experienced the feeling until now. She leaned against him,and kissed him softly. Returning the kiss he gave her earlier. This time the kiss was much more heated. Without the need of any words, she told him that she wanted him as well..
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Night of desire (tag: Tia harribel)(maybe x rated)   Night of desire (tag: Tia harribel)(maybe x rated) EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 8:27 am

Her large breasts pressed against his bare chest it triggered him even more to get exited he did not fight it, it felt good and he now knew Harribel wanted him as well, her lips touched his and the kiss felt as if it warmed him up several degrees making a small blush cover his face though one could hardly see it in the darkness it soon faded away well at least most of it...

He could easily feel her heart skip a beat, his did the same while he let his finger move up along her side to tease her a bit it probably worked when she had shivered so badly, she was easy to work with he wanted to try something else, he trailed his hand up to her breasts this time pushing them up towards his face, he squeezed her breast a bit harder and licked the nipple on the other trying to give her as much pleasure as possible, even if he was just getting warmed up, something poked at her lower body that could not be seen due to the darkness, but Starrk knew well what it was, it was all this exitement that triggered it, he could not stop it even if he wanted to, he kissed her lips back now in exitement and passion, he wanted to know if Tia had something in mind... he then trailed his hand across her lower chest, trying to give her more shivers and pleasure...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night of desire (tag: Tia harribel)(maybe x rated)   Night of desire (tag: Tia harribel)(maybe x rated) Empty

Back to top Go down

Night of desire (tag: Tia harribel)(maybe x rated)
Page 1 of 1