Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ikkaku takes her and her to meet them [private possibly X rated] Yumichika and Aoide

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ikkaku Madarame

Ikkaku Madarame

Ikkaku takes her and her to meet them [private possibly X rated] Yumichika and Aoide  Empty
PostSubject: Ikkaku takes her and her to meet them [private possibly X rated] Yumichika and Aoide    Ikkaku takes her and her to meet them [private possibly X rated] Yumichika and Aoide  EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 4:06 pm

Ikkaku Madarame, the second strongest in the strongest battle squad of the gotei thirteedn, the legendary squad 11, lead by the god of battle himself, Kenpachi Zaraki, was out in the human world shopping with the two women who constantly bitched for his affection. They both wanted to come to the world of the living for something called fashion week in Karakura to bleed Ikkaku dry and get useless clothes that had nothing to do with battle at all. Why they even wanted to attend school was unknown to him at all. Ikkaku was the first to walk through the senkaimon and immediately went to his gigai trying to get through this as quick and painlessly as possible.

He gripped Aoide who was now in her own gigai. She stood in front of him and he wrapped one arm around her waist bringing her close to him and lied his other hand on Yumichika's shoulder. Ikkaku himself was wearing a tight black shirt with nothing but a white skull, which could not be seen due to Aoide and a pair of black jeans. On his feet he wore a simple pair of black boots with a chain n the outter sides leading to the toe of the boots. Over his black shirt was the open school uniform shirt that was required of every student. He kissed Aoide lightly on the cheek before patting Yumichika on the shoulder. They started off down the human street on this sunny yet cloud filled day on their way to, against his better judgement, go to school.

Back to top Go down
Ichisake Mizuki+

Ichisake Mizuki+

Ikkaku takes her and her to meet them [private possibly X rated] Yumichika and Aoide  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ikkaku takes her and her to meet them [private possibly X rated] Yumichika and Aoide    Ikkaku takes her and her to meet them [private possibly X rated] Yumichika and Aoide  EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 4:47 pm

(OOC:Ichisake dropping in, baldy said I could you don't like it GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE! no I'm kidding XD just ignore me if you want me to leave.)

IC:
Ichisake. The legendary Ex captain of squad two that was known for her strength,her oversized zanpackuto,her "where the hell do you think your going?! Get the fuck back over here and get your ass kicked!" battle attitude.and her bright orange hair. one of the most loved Captains in the 13 gotei. And even though she isn't the captain if squad two anymore. Shinigami and vizard's that still remembered her respected and still took a liking to her. And what was she doing now?

SLAM! WHO THE FUCK BUYS THIS SHIT?! the petite female yelled as she slammed the door in a shocked man's face as she left the dress shop. No way in hell she would wear that crap. Wearing a black t shirt,jeans and sneakers with her hair tied back in a short ponytail and her bangs hanging over her golden brown eyes. She stormed around to find the nearest music store. I swear to god I'd rather FIGHT somebody than wear that fashion crap! she muttered as she continued to walk.She saw somebody walk out of a store with a black pair of jeans and when she went in to find a pair of her own she found dresses in different color that was not black or purple or any other color that she liked. the person that wears that must be desperate to impress some bitch she thought as she continued to walk suddenly she bumped into a familiar bald guy,some girl,and his best friend. Ichisake's eyes widened a bit.holy shit! Hey ikkaku and yumichika what's up?! It's been awhile hasn't it? And I haven't met you before but nice to meet you she said in a friendly manner to the girl in the pink dress. Ichisake fought back a look of distaste. She dispised pink deeply. Oh well. She looked back at ikkaku and couldn't help but laugh.I expect yumichika to he here but ikkaku? The second strongest fighter in the 11th squad SHOPPING?! dude! No fucking way! she said while she laughed. She sighed and ran her fingers through her hair and smiled.anyways what's up?
Back to top Go down
Aoide/Ishi

Aoide/Ishi

PostSubject: Re: Ikkaku takes her and her to meet them [private possibly X rated] Yumichika and Aoide    Ikkaku takes her and her to meet them [private possibly X rated] Yumichika and Aoide  EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 6:36 pm

Despite Ikkaku's constant hard headed comments of having to be in the human world, and bitching about Fashion week, or the fact that Aoide had told him again and again about their mission, there seemed no stopping him when he started complaining. Several Hollows had been escaping the usual patrols, the Gotei 13 had called for stronger Shinigami's to go to the human world during a period when there was more human activity and take care of the Hollows. Of course Squad 11 was chosen, then they asked for a Squad Four volunteer to go and heal either Yumichika or Ikkaku or even humans if they were injured.

Aoide had volunteered herself, she loved the human world, her snacks were running out, she was the strongest healer, and she'd be able to see Ikkaku. Though she had to endure her squad singing, "Taicho and Ikkaku sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g." she had taken it rather well, better then her raging through the hallways when a sexy calender came out that held pictures of her in Ikkaku's lap, her punching Yumichika in the nose, and of course one of Ikkaku in a pink robe. Patience, she had to work on it a little more.

So, this mission would take a week or longing depending on the Hollow activity. That was no big deal for Aoide, who was keeping tabs on her squad through her cellphone. From her years in the human world she still had a nice apartment to stay in. She had assumed that she would be staying there alone, until Yumichika and Ikkaku continued to follow her to the door. She grimaced, not liking other Shinigami coming into her human space. In the end the two of them had stayed in her guest bedroom. Ikkaku had the nerve to try to follow her into her room, which he was promptly, and moodily kicked out with the hissed excuse of Yumichika being in the next room and there was no way in hell she was opening that can of worms in the middle of the night. Alas, poor Ikkaku thwarted once again in getting some.

Still the next morning the three of them had headed to school, each styling the uniform to their liking. Aoide chose to wear her shirt untucked, adding several bracelets and loud yellow socks. She hadn't reacted to it, but seeing Ikkaku in human clothing, his shirt tucked in complimenting his body shape, she had been tempted to rip off his clothing. Instead they had went to the human school, attended classes, and Aoide allowed herself only small glances his way once and a while. She wasn't sure why he was carrying around a wooden sword other then to threaten others, but she didn't question it.

So, school was over, Aoide pouting a little at the homework, it had been a lot. Yumichika, Ikkaku, and her were walking through the area that had been set up for fashion week, which seemed to be most of the town. Aoide still dressed in her school uniform, walked slightly ahead of the two men, her Spiritual Energy sensing much better then theirs. That and she had gotten tired of the awkward grip that Ikkaku had, had on her arm. Like he was too uncomfortable with being front of people and holding her hand so he resorted to a more controlling arm hold.

Aoide stopped for a moment, that was odd a presence, but not a Hollow. She lost the sense as Ikkaku deemed it a good time to wrap his arm around her waist and kiss her cheek. She growled a little in fustration, they were on a mission, could he concentrate and the search instead of getting in her pants? She pulled out of his clingy embrace, waving him off, she felt she needed to be serious on this mission.

Then a girl ran into them, Aoide's eyebrow lifted up, well that had been the presence. The girl seemed friendly enough, and she seemed to know Ikkaku and Yumichika. "Hello," Aoide spoke politely, the girl seemed slightly familiar but Aoide couldn't place her, but continue with an introduction. "I'm Aoide Sato, pleasure to meet you."

Back to top Go down
Yumichika Ayasegawa+

Yumichika Ayasegawa+

PostSubject: Re: Ikkaku takes her and her to meet them [private possibly X rated] Yumichika and Aoide    Ikkaku takes her and her to meet them [private possibly X rated] Yumichika and Aoide  EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:34 pm

as yumichika walked around the human world with aoide and ikkaku he started to bitch. "Why the hell were we sent to such an ugly place. And why was i sent with that hussy Aoide." He said as he glared at the girl. Yumichika then noticed that ikkaku dissappeared for a while. Yumichika then remembered to get a gigai. He walked off and put on a good fashinable beautiful gigai. When he came back so did ikkaku. Yumichika examined them both and said. "You two are so ugly at the time. Well the hussy over there was always ugly." as they kept walking he saw some beautiful clothing in the windows of karakura. He kept looking at them ohhing and ahhing. When a girl showed up it was ichisake. He quickly closed his eyes and said. "I will not taint my eyes with such ugliness." He said speaking of ichisake. A joke he always did with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ikkaku takes her and her to meet them [private possibly X rated] Yumichika and Aoide    Ikkaku takes her and her to meet them [private possibly X rated] Yumichika and Aoide  Empty

Back to top Go down

Ikkaku takes her and her to meet them [private possibly X rated] Yumichika and Aoide
Page 1 of 1