Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Twins!!!!!!! Possibly......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gemini

Gemini

Twins!!!!!!! Possibly...... Empty
PostSubject: Twins!!!!!!! Possibly......   Twins!!!!!!! Possibly...... EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 1:42 am

Basic Information

Name: Albel And Dimitri Rozenkrutz

Grade: None

Looks: Albel: has blonde hair that flows just a tad past his shoulders. He wears small glasses over his light blue eyes to add to his calm and soothing appearance. Albel tends to give out a gentle vibe about his being as well as a claming mannor. Dimitri has short black hair with black eye shadow under his green eyes. He has his lower lip pierced as well as his ears. He also tends to wear a black lipstick. Dimitri would more give out a threatening vibe from his appearance, as he would prefer to stay away from others. Albel: Albel prefers to wear white button down suits and a pair of white gloves. His shoes are also white, made of a fine Italian leather. He also wears a white shirt under the suit. Pretty much all of his wardrobe is in white, all to give off a calm soothing, holy look. Dimitri: Dimitri wears all black instead. More of a metal/goth look. You know when it was a real look and not more of a colorful emo that is now taking over. Dimitri prefers the orignal all black look. Black t-shirts with black baggy pants and the metal chain that hangs out of the pocket.

Personality: Albel: He is very calm person, not one to let others get to him eaisly. He would never be the one to quickly jump to the agressive side, as he would prefer to talk it out and understand the other side of the view before he would come to a conclusion. He is a very smart individual and has learned the language of many races in their travels over the world. As well Albel also read the books of each culture to broaden his view of the human race. Albel also has a photographic memory.When in combat Albel is the tactail one, always thinking moves a head of both his brother and his opponent. He would prefer to take the higher ground as to spot the more tactial postitions of the battle. Dimitri: He on the other hand is vey hot headed and dosen't take much to irratate and make him mad. It always seemed that no matter where they would turn up, a fight would start due to the irrability of this one. Due to his foul mouth and rude mannor it woud bring him into about 80% of the fights that he has been involved in. The other 20% would be more of the threatening vibe that he gives off and those with the Alpha Male complex would tend to challenge him to prove dominance. Most of the time Dimitri would figure out his own solution for the trouble he has caused but always tends to drag his brother into the mess. Dimitri is a combat expert on multiple weapons and various forms of hand-to-hand combat. As he sought out different ways to fight in their travels around the world. When in fighting Dimitri enjoys to just go in for the attack and fights with the flow. He is never looks before he leaps, but nor is it necessary as he warrior instinct has tended to shown up here and there and save him when needed.

Sexuality: Straight, Both

Relationship Status: Single, Both

Human Special Ability Information

Name:

Description: Albel's and Dimitri's power has three Different levels to it.

Level One:
Spoiler:

Level Two:
Spoiler:

Level Three:
Spoiler:

Techniques Infomation

Albel:

Name: God's Judgement
Effect: Once Albel is in his evolved form and has fully absorbed light into all parts of his armor, he shoots it all into the sky. The light will then fall down upon the opponent in the form of a large pillar. The strength itself it almost as powerful as a Gran Rey from the 2nd Espada. Once this attack is fired though Albel reverts back into his previous form and won't be able to change back for 3 posts and he won't be able to use the attack again for another three posts afterwards.
Duration/Cooldown: Instant. 6 posts.

Dimitri:

Name: Demon's Baptism
Effect: In is evolved and has absorbed as much darkness he can, Dimitri forms a large orb of darkness in front of him and fires it off in a condensed beam to the oppnent before him. The attack is almost as powerful as a Gran Rey from the 2nd Espada as well. As with Albel, once this move is over Dimitri will be reverted back to his previous form and won't be able to revert back for 3 posts, and the move can't be used for another 3 posts afterwards.

Genesis:

Name: Genesis Complete:
Effect: Genesis uses the light and darkness and fires a beam that is a mixture of both, that could break apart temporarly and reform again in order to aviod a barrier or another attack that would come at it. The destructive power of this attack would be something to rival the power of a Gran Rey from the Primera Espada. But as the effect from before, Genesis would revert back into his previous form once the attack has been completed and won't be able to revert back for another 3 posts and the attack can't be preformed for another 5 posts after they changed back into their Final form.
Duration/Cooldown: 2 posts. 8 posts.

History and RP Sample

History: Born underground into a cult of the Zodiac, there was a young boy who was split into two seperate beings. Albel and Dimitri were the names. Albel was born of the Light as Dimitri is born of Darkness. There was a crashing meteor on the day of the orignal child's birth. The meteor exploded and the shards turning to dust after passing through the o-zone layer, fell upon the child. The dust seemed to have given him imortality that or very drasticly reduced his aging process. This was astounding to the Zodiac Cult.

Growing up in the cult along with the other Zodiac childern, Albel and Dimitri had a fairly nice childhood. They woud play in the forest with Taurus and Viro. Go swiming in the lake with Cancer and Aquarious. Lots of fun activites for the young boys to do. The years passed and the children grew, all 13 children now teens acting as they were all brothers and sisters. But as the others grew older, Albel and Dimitri seemed to stay young. They out lived their family as well as the guild that was killed by the Anglosaxon Church. So from that point on, the twins roamed the world always sticking together through thick and thin.

When in their travels through the world they had traveled to the corners of the planet. In one case the twins traveled to a shaolin temple. It was there that Dimitri started to hone his fighting abilities and skills. Albel on the other hand took in their literature and started reading the books that they wrote about. Dimitri became defined in fighting ability and adding a new style to his repitque. But while they were there, a large hollow appeared. One of massive porportion. The Hollow had started attacking the monks, they stood no chance as they couldn't see the large being. But Albel and Dimitri were a different story. They could see the Hollow and they fought back. While in fighting both used the new things they have learned and were able to take out the hollow like it was nothing. But beacuse of the aftermath of the attack Albel and Dimitri decided on hiding their presence until the time for their return would be acceptable.

But now it was time for the twins to resurface and the location of choice? Karakura Town of course; in where a high mass a spiritual pressure has drawn them in, like pizza at a weight watchers meeting.

RP Sample:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Gemini

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Twins!!!!!!! Possibly......   Twins!!!!!!! Possibly...... EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 12:07 am

Bump and Done.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Twins!!!!!!! Possibly......   Twins!!!!!!! Possibly...... EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 12:16 am

Quote :
Name: God's Judgement
Effect: Once Albel is in his evolved form and has fully absorbed light into all parts of his armor, he shoots it all into the sky. The light will then fall down upon the opponent in the form of a large pillar. The strength itself it almost as powerful as a Gran Rey from the 2nd Espada. Once this attack is fired though Albel reverts back into his previous form and won't be able to change back for 3 posts and he won't be able to use the attack again for another three posts afterwards.

There is no way a human would muster that much power. Chad couldn't even hurt the 6th Espada. Make it weaker please.

Quote :
Name: Demon's Baptism
Effect: In is evolved and has absorbed as much darkness he can, Dimitri forms a large orb of darkness in front of him and fires it off in a condensed beam to the oppnent before him. The attack is almost as powerful as a Gran Rey from the 2nd Espada as well. As with Albel, once this move is over Dimitri will be reverted back to his previous form and won't be able to revert back for 3 posts, and the move can't be used for another 3 posts afterwards.

Genesis:

Name: Genesis Complete:
Effect: Genesis uses the light and darkness and fires a beam that is a mixture of both, that could break apart temporarly and reform again in order to aviod a barrier or another attack that would come at it. The destructive power of this attack would be something to rival the power of a Gran Rey from the Primera Espada. But as the effect from before, Genesis would revert back into his previous form once the attack has been completed and won't be able to revert back for another 3 posts and the attack can't be preformed for another 5 posts after they changed back into their Final form.

I repeat what I wrote before. Make these weaker, but the Genesis Complete can still be stronger then the others.
Duration/Cooldown: 2 posts. 8 posts.
Back to top Go down
Gemini

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Twins!!!!!!! Possibly......   Twins!!!!!!! Possibly...... EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 12:20 am

Why do you guys hate on humans? I mean, I can understand that Chad doesn't have that kind of power, but here is the kicker, I'm not Chad. Amazing, right? All in all, he isn't a good bar for things to be placed at for a human. Granted you let shinigami and arrancar walk around here like gods, you can't let a human stand a small chance agains them? That seems like some B.S. right there. And besides looking at the cooldown rate and everything they are pretty much there to be used as a once per battle move.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Twins!!!!!!! Possibly......   Twins!!!!!!! Possibly...... EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 12:22 am

How about this, your attacks are OP, but I can agree to have the power of a Gran Ray Cero equal to the fifth Espada, and the final attack equal to Third.
Back to top Go down
Gemini

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Twins!!!!!!! Possibly......   Twins!!!!!!! Possibly...... EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 12:24 am

Why can't I have a human that can rival a primera? I mean by looking at this, it seems that you don't want a human to become a threat to you and your race? Seriously why do you shun down the humans? And to call my power OP is B.S. compared to some of the other powers I've seen on here.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Twins!!!!!!! Possibly......   Twins!!!!!!! Possibly...... EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 12:37 am

I wouldn't mind at all for you to have these powers. However, it it is somthing called OP. It would be OP for my character to have an attack the power of a demons.
And we do NOT shun down the humans.
Back to top Go down
Gemini

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Twins!!!!!!! Possibly......   Twins!!!!!!! Possibly...... EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 12:43 am

You obviously do, and to say that you don't have an OP power is BS seeing as you call yourself an immortal. Wouldn't being an immortal be OP? Or ist that an option here and I just missed that part?

And how would it be OP? They have respectable limits and how they can use their power. Now if I could use each element to my liking in my earliest form, then that would be OP. But I kept myself at a limit and broke down a limit with each level he evolves into.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Twins!!!!!!! Possibly......   Twins!!!!!!! Possibly...... EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 12:45 am

Very well, I understand your point of view.

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twins!!!!!!! Possibly......   Twins!!!!!!! Possibly...... Empty

Back to top Go down

Twins!!!!!!! Possibly......
Page 1 of 1