Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OMG it's a.....pair of twins!?!|| Yumichika ONLY, Hint of Mature Themes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Minari Takasugi

Minari Takasugi

OMG it's a.....pair of twins!?!|| Yumichika ONLY, Hint of Mature Themes Empty
PostSubject: OMG it's a.....pair of twins!?!|| Yumichika ONLY, Hint of Mature Themes   OMG it's a.....pair of twins!?!|| Yumichika ONLY, Hint of Mature Themes EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:05 pm

~~Three hours previously~~
Minari's face shone with sweat. She was going to kill the fifth Seat. He was a dead man. It was all his damn fault she was going through so much pain. And it was Kenpachi's fault for making the 11th Division a bunch of block headed men that couldn't scream in pain if their lives depended on it. Her breath was coming in gasps as she held back another scream. God damn **************************************************** (Use your imagination). Yumichika was going to die. Minari was going to kill him with her bare hands and enjoy it. She was never going to touch Sake again. EVER. Once. One time. That's all it had taken. She had counted the days 40 times. There was no mistaking her math.

The 4th Division nurse that stood between her legs smiled encouragingly at Minari. "Okay dear, just a bit more. You can scream if you want, it normal." "Not for my damn Division it's not. YUMICHIKA YOU'RE A DEAD MAN!!!!!" She hollered at the top of her lungs, glaring at the ceiling as she bore down. Dead. She was going to commit murder.

~~ Current time ~~

Minari felt more drained from giving birth then fighting for three days straight. Which felt so strange for her. Lying in her arms, feeding off the milk that came in shortly after she finished birthing them, were her twins. One girl and one boy. When they had found out that Minari was pregnant they hadn't really talked about names, on the chance she would miscarry due to her position in the Division. But they were here now, and they didn't have names for them. The boy was older by an hour, and Minari had a feeling that neither of them were going to be like their father.

Looking up as the door opened, she saw....her lover....the Father of her Children....? She wasn't married to him, and if her parents knew about this, they would have disowned her right then and there....or make the guy marry her. A smile crossed her face as she looked at the most beautiful man she had ever seen in her life. Yes she was still jealous of the women that slept with James, but it wasn't as bad anymore....She hoped.
Back to top Go down
Yumichika Ayasegawa+

Yumichika Ayasegawa+

PostSubject: Re: OMG it's a.....pair of twins!?!|| Yumichika ONLY, Hint of Mature Themes   OMG it's a.....pair of twins!?!|| Yumichika ONLY, Hint of Mature Themes EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:52 pm

~~Three Hours ago~~

Yumichika was in the hallway of the fourth division pacing himself. He was scared, What was going to happen to her, Minari. He peeked into the room seeing her sweaty and pushing hard. He looked away quickly. He needed to know what to do. He suddenly heard he yell out she was going to kill me. Yumichika said to himself. "Goodbye, my beauty." He kept pacing over and over till he dug a hole in the ground. What was he going to do.

~~Current time~~

Yumichika was relieved that all the screaming and yelling was over. He was informed that it was two beautiful twins!!. Yumichika expected the "Beautiful." Part but not the twin part. Yumichika was a little scared because they would have to name the two of them. He had finally decided to walk into the room and see what they looked like.

When he walked in he saw the smiling face of minari looking at the two kids. When they had found out that Minari was pregnant they hadn't really talked about names, on the chance she would miscarry due to her position in the Division. But they were here now, and they didn't have names for them. "So i guess they need names, Am i right." Yumichika said. He walked closer to her and looked at the twins that were made from his ***** and her *****(occ: lol). Yumi had no ideas for a name and really hoped that minari did.
Back to top Go down
Minari Takasugi

Minari Takasugi

PostSubject: Re: OMG it's a.....pair of twins!?!|| Yumichika ONLY, Hint of Mature Themes   OMG it's a.....pair of twins!?!|| Yumichika ONLY, Hint of Mature Themes EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 8:20 pm

Minari rolled her eyes at the father of her children. "No Yumichika-kun, they're going to walk around without names for the rest of their lives. Of course they need names. Something beautiful to make you happy. The girl's name should be Aimi, meaning love and beautiful. And Takehiko, meaning hero prince." She managed to sit up a bit more, so she could look at him better. She couldn't wait to a) be able to see her toes again, b) start to fight again, and c) beat on Yumichika for getting her pregnant with Twins. Okay so she wouldn't hurt him that much....probably wouldn't even touch him. But she was going to let him think she was.

The Twins had fallen asleep in her arms, and she smiled down at them. Her normally hard face was softened a bit, as she gazed at her kids. It was a really nice sight to see. They were as beautiful as their father, and she knew that they would be a force to be against when they got older. "Yumichika-kun, how about you bring those bassinets over so we can put them down to sleep and talk easier." She said with a slight tilt to her head. Oh it was going to be an interesting couple of days.....
Back to top Go down
Yumichika Ayasegawa+

Yumichika Ayasegawa+

PostSubject: Re: OMG it's a.....pair of twins!?!|| Yumichika ONLY, Hint of Mature Themes   OMG it's a.....pair of twins!?!|| Yumichika ONLY, Hint of Mature Themes EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:27 pm

"Yes Yes Beatiful names." Yumichika said looking at the twins. "Those names are beautiful, Aimi and Takehiko." Yumichika smiled. He watched as she sat up. He was hoping that she wasnt mad at him for this. It was one night and Yumi was drunk very. "Do i have to, I just got a manicure." Yumichika said. He then looked at her and quickly ran to get the bassinets and put the twins inside. HE then came back and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Minari Takasugi

Minari Takasugi

PostSubject: Re: OMG it's a.....pair of twins!?!|| Yumichika ONLY, Hint of Mature Themes   OMG it's a.....pair of twins!?!|| Yumichika ONLY, Hint of Mature Themes EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 10:05 am

When he asked her if he really had to, she gave him a look that spoke of no arguing with her on this. Smiling back at him, she sat up with a little bit of difficulty before leaning over and grabbing the front of his uniform, pulling him closer to her. "We're never going to drink together without other people there again. I do not want to go through that again. EVER. Do you understand me?" Minari might only have been the 6th Seat, but she was scary lady.

"On the other hand, we have to figure out what we're going to do. As much as I love our Division it's not a place for kids.....I'd rather not have them turn into miniatures of Kenpachi-taichou if it's all the same to you." She said, letting his uniform go, and brought her knees up, resting her crossed arms on them. Her head rested against her arms, and she looks at Yumichika. It felt nice to be able to see her toes again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG it's a.....pair of twins!?!|| Yumichika ONLY, Hint of Mature Themes   OMG it's a.....pair of twins!?!|| Yumichika ONLY, Hint of Mature Themes Empty

Back to top Go down

OMG it's a.....pair of twins!?!|| Yumichika ONLY, Hint of Mature Themes
Page 1 of 1