Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trying to get over some fears {Open}

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuraiyami Hana+

Kuraiyami Hana+

Trying to get over some fears {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Trying to get over some fears {Open}   Trying to get over some fears {Open} EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 5:25 pm

"Come on Kurai..." the light red rose growled pushing Kurai out of the door of her house. It was holding on to each side of the open door with it's thin branches, though, though branches could never break.
"I don't wanna go outside..."
"You need to see what's outside."
"I want some tea..."
"You can get some tea later."
They fought for a moment before the rose finally snapped her forward, makeing her fall forward in the thick grass in front of her house. The branches closed the door & locked it with the key before it slid the key underneith the potted rose plant again & began crawling over to her. "Ow my ears..." Kurai muttered rubbing her cat-like ears that were standing on top of her head. She began standing up fully & tryed to lie down her ears, but the rose vines smacked her hands away from her head.

"Don't try to hide what you allready are." they muttered softly. "You still need to get over your fear of shinigami, & so do I." The light brown vines curled around her body as she began walking, looking to the dark sky, & fiddling with her hair, not used to her ears being up. Her white dress was cleaned, & as usual, there was no zanpaktou by her side. She continued walking before she {Idk if this is the right term for it, tell me if it's wrong}sonoed to a nearby building, soon jumping building to building, wanting to get a good view of the moon.

Before long she was sitting on a corner of a large building, looking to the moon & studying it, smileing softly, & trying not to worry much about shinigami & arrancar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Locura Ash

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get over some fears {Open}   Trying to get over some fears {Open} EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 7:41 pm

Locura had followed a woman through Karakura Town, masking her reiatsu as she did so. Currently, the arrancar was out of her gigai. Now, some might wonder what she was doing following a random person; the answer to that was the woman's ears. They...interested Locura, to say the least, and she followed swiftly after Kurai. She was so preoccupied with following the girl that she didn't even notice the vine that she ordinarily would have spotted. It was around then that she realized it was night time, and she wondered why it had taken so long for the two of them to get here; before she remembered that it hadn't been that early in the first place. I've really got to start paying attention Locura thought to herself, watching as the girl took a seat on the corner of a building; pretty dangerous, but then again, the woman probably wasn't thinking about that.

Oh...right, the ears Locura thought to herself, snapping back to her main thought. At the moment, she was thinking that this woman was some kind of cat human hybrid, judging from the ears. She didn't see a tail though, which led Locura to theorize that whatever caused the woman to become like this was incomplete. Ooh...I wonder, did an evil scientist make her like this? Maybe he did this on purpose! Cats use their tails to balance, after all. Maybe he did it so that she couldn't balance? Locura asked herself; again, her thoughts were wandering. Soon enough, she gathered herself, moved and got into position quitely; then, she pounced towards the female. "Kitty!" the childish ex-espada called out as she flew through the air towards the woman. The thought that the woman might dodge the pounce didn't occur to her; in the case that the woman stayed put, she would find Locura connect with her and, consequently, glomp her. A strange series of events in either case, to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get over some fears {Open}   Trying to get over some fears {Open} EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 7:46 pm

Ichigo had been out for the night fighting hollows. Rukia had gone north to take care of some hollows that had gathered there while Ichigo headed west and killed the hollows that had formed there. It hadn't taken long, they were weak ones. He had gotten pretty good at one shotting them. Using shunpo to jump from rooftop to rooftop, he stopped when he sensed a weird reiatsu nearby.

He stopped behind the being with the odd reiatsu, silently landing behind them as they stared up at the sky. He could tell that she was a vizard, but he had never seen her before. Placing Zangetsu on his back, he approached her, not wanting to startle or scare her. But that did not matter, as another being he had not sensed came bounding up, hugging the Vizard sitting on the corner of the building. He watched the two for a moment, just standing there, staring at the two.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana+

Kuraiyami Hana+

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get over some fears {Open}   Trying to get over some fears {Open} EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 8:49 pm

Kurai continued to look up at the moon before she turned her head to a arracnar & screamed, soon being glomped & tumbleing backwards on the roof of the building. "Kitty?!" she shouted not understanding the consept of the arrancar calling her that. Kurai let out a breath of air as she forced the arrancar off & jumped up, jumping alompst 5 feet from the arrancar, studying her up & down. She sure didn't mean harm, was it just an distraction? The roses soon crawled over her sholder, also studying the woman as Kurai began fiddleing with the light blue necklace around her neck studying her. "I don't know, you, do I?" she dai softly looking at her.

She thought she senced another spiritual energy not too far away, but she ignored it for now.
Back to top Go down
Nichondri

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get over some fears {Open}   Trying to get over some fears {Open} EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 2:55 pm

It was night and the oon and stars were shining brightly in the sky. This time Nichondri was in the world of the living doing some training exercises with some new recruits but while they were out in the countryside he had decided to stay in the local town, which just happened to be karakura. He sighed to himself and walked over to the window. He was out of his gigai as he felt it was uncomfortable and stuffy, and had left it in the bed of the hotel room.

Thats when he suddenly felt a large grouping of reiatsu not far away from himself. Although he did want to relax, he was also intruiged. He lept out of the window onto the nearby roof and loooked around before getting his bearings and setting off. He arrived on a roof with what seemed like a human, an arrancar and a shinigami. He recognised the shinigami straight away as Ichigo Kurosaki, as would any shinigam who was around when Aizen defected. The girl also looked familiar but he couldnt see her face very clearly so he approached slowly and asked out loud "So um, whats going on here??"
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get over some fears {Open}   Trying to get over some fears {Open} EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 3:55 pm

The arrancar who looked like a child was pouting as she frowned at the older looking female; of course, Locura was probably the older one in this situation. "Neh...you're not playful at all, you know that!" Locura stated; it was much more of a statement than it was a question, as her tone indicated. "And no, you don't know me...still, how could I resist doing that when you have kitty ears? So adorable! I wish I had kitty ears! Then I could maybe talk to cats!" a grin found itself onto the crazy girl's face, before she cast a glance in the direction she felt reiatsu from.

"Kurosaki?" Locura muttered, wondering what he was doing here. Is he babysitting me? Hmph...really not needed Kurosaki she thought to herself, and before she could call him out, yet another person showed up. It seemed like Karakura Town was a lot more popular than she thought it would be. "Well, I was hugging...um, kitty-chan," the hesitation was due in part to the fact that she didn't know the woman's name. "And she decided she didn't want to be hugged. Shame, too...by the way kitty-chan, how the heck did ya get those ears? Some mad scientist like, splice them onto you or something?" Locura said the last part to the other female there, obviously. "Oh, and Kurosaki, are you babysitting me?" she added, mostly as an afterthought, towards the orange haired boy.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get over some fears {Open}   Trying to get over some fears {Open} EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 2:04 pm

Ichigo watched as another shinigami arrived, releived that the vizard wasn't plummeted off the building from what he could now tell was an arrancar's hug. He recognized her as Locura, an arrancar he had met a few times previous. Ichigo waited for Locura to finish her explination to the second shinigami who had arrived, looking them over. He didn't think he had ever seen this shinigami before, but who knew, he had met so many of them that he was losing track.

Tilting his head at Locura's comment, he frowned, shaking his head. "No, I'm not babysitting you. And you." he said, looking towards the shinigami. "It's my job to patrol Karakura, what are you doing here?" All of these powerful reatsu's gathered together were bound to atrack some hollows.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana+

Kuraiyami Hana+

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get over some fears {Open}   Trying to get over some fears {Open} EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 2:29 pm

Kurai continued to rub her cat-like ears & listened to the female arrancar, wanting to rip her tounge out. "I'm not a kitty-cat ok?" she said as plainly as she could without sounding as mad as she felt. But that went away as the orange haired shinigami pointed at another shinigami who arrived. She looked at Korosaki for a moment as he spoke then to the other shinigami & froze. At this moment, a small stem began growing from her dark hair, interested to see what was going on. She reconized the shinigami's face immidiatly; the shinigami who helped heal her knee. Soon a small rose was peeking over her sholder to see the commotion, & was studying all of the shinigami & arrancar there.
Back to top Go down
Nichondri

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get over some fears {Open}   Trying to get over some fears {Open} EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 2:43 pm

He listened to what he could only presume was a crazy arrancar who seemed to be talking about some cat-woman. But before he got a chance to see who this 'cat-woman' was exactly Ichigo Kurosaki himself turned towards Nichondri and asked him about hisbusiness. He saw a hint of worry on his face and guessed he might have been worried about hollows being attracted to Karakura town. ' Oh sorry, Kurosaki, but I am Nichondri, 3rd seat of the 10th Division and i was in the close vicinity of Karakura town while taking some recruits on training exercises. I know you have been posted in Karakura town, so i am sorry to intrude.' As per usual he spoke while standing straight as he would do to one of his superiors. Although technically Kurosaki was still only a substitute, he was revered among most shinigami as a hero, and in truth, he knew he was exceptionally powerful. 'Or so the stories say.' He began to think to himself, with just a hint of sarcasm.

Then he noticed her, the girl who he had met, quite a while ago now, had begun to face him, with that strange rose once again appearing over her shoulder. She seemed just as surprised as he did to see each other again, and then he realised he was gaping at her slightly, and quickly regained his posture. 'K-Kurai isnt it??' He aked, while arching an eybrow. It sure looked like her but he had now noticed that she was in fact the 'cat-woman', for it appeared she in fact ..... had a pair of cat ears. 'Man i should have just stayed in.' He thought to himself as it seemed the night was about to take an interesting turn.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana+

Kuraiyami Hana+

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get over some fears {Open}   Trying to get over some fears {Open} EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 2:26 pm

{{Ok... Sence no one will post.. Locura.. I think I will.. ._.' }}

Kurai was studying Nich abit & the rose over her shoulder was doing the same, looking at Kurai then him. Kurai noticed him gaping, & blushed slightly in the darkness, though it could not be seen. She watched him as he stood up steight & began to speek. She nodded softly, regretting the decion to come out tonight. "Nich, r-right..?" she said studying him, wanting to hold her ears down & run off in embaressment; Though, her ear allready showed that she was embarresed by laying back just slightly, & at an angle, but not all the way agenst her skull. She soon began to play with her aqua marine colored necklace around her neck, hopeing that this would turn out all right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get over some fears {Open}   Trying to get over some fears {Open} Empty

Back to top Go down

Trying to get over some fears {Open}
Page 1 of 1