Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Boredom(Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

Boredom(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Boredom(Open)   Boredom(Open) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 6:38 am

Hisashi tried to look for something to do, as he wondered the city with a lazy expression with both hands in his pockets. He was supposed to be on guard duty, but that was too normal and boring for him, seeing as how he was one of the laziest people in the sereitei, he was a smart and great fighter. It was a slow day, and Hisashi could feel. He looked on the other shinigami doing guard duty and looked like they were about to fall asleep. He shook his head and disbelieve and went on with his way. "I need something to do, just something that doesnt put you to sleep or that doesnt want to make you kill yourself, just something" He said pretty loud, prompting everyone to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Emiko Nasatora

Emiko Nasatora

Boredom(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom(Open)   Boredom(Open) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:36 am

The lieutenant of squad three was not at the squad three barracks. Sure, she might have a lot of paperwork to do, but she just wasn't in the mood to do it. Besides that, it was boring sitting behind a desk all day; she wanted something to do. Despite her cold demeanor, even she could get bored of paperwork at times. As she wandered by shinigami on guard duty, she heard one of them speak, something about needing something to do. Ironic...one might think that being on guard duty would give one plenty to do she thought to herself as she paused. "Don't you think that being on guard duty is something?" Emiko asked of Hisashi. As she waited for a reply, she fixed the lieutenant's badge that was on her arm; the thing always seemed to almost be falling off.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

Boredom(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom(Open)   Boredom(Open) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 7:41 am

Hisashi turned around and saw the lieutenant badge on her robe, and smirked. "With all due respect lieutenant...." Hisashi looked at her face and did not know who she was, as he squinted and put his fingers up to his chin and stroked it. He couldnt remember so he just continued with his sentence. "....of squad 3, then why dont you do it? You must be tired of doing paperwork behind a desk all day." Hisashi laid against the wall and looked up into the sky and closed his eyes
Back to top Go down
Emiko Nasatora

Emiko Nasatora

Boredom(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom(Open)   Boredom(Open) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:03 am

"It was a joke," Emiko decided to point out, shrugging her shoulders. After speaking, the girl would move over and lean against a nearby wall, keeping her gaze on him. "Paperwork might be boring, but I do think it's better than guard duty in a place where nothing is ever going to happen," she explained, crossing her arms after she said this. "My name's Emiko Nasatora, what might your name be?" she spoke a third time and went silent, glancing up at the sky as she waited for a response. It's bright today she thought to herself as she waited for him to speak.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

Boredom(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom(Open)   Boredom(Open) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 9:24 am

Hisashi yawned and looked at her with an boring expression. "Hisashi Ryuta, 3rd seat of 5th squad" Hisashi looked at the other guards and saw that they had serious expressions on their faces, also giving him dirty looks at the same time, but smirked sweetly at the lieutenant before going back to original face, which made Hisashi smirk. "So Lieutenant, What brings you all the way out here, shouldn't you be doing some paperwork or following your captain for awhile?" Hisashi stared at her, waiting for her to reply.
Back to top Go down
Emiko Nasatora

Emiko Nasatora

Boredom(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom(Open)   Boredom(Open) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 9:38 am

"Feh, I'm still new to the whole lieutenant business, so I don't have that much paperwork right now. As for the second part, why should I be following my captain around? Is that what the other lieutenants usually do?" Emiko questioned of him, a nonchalant look on her face as she asked this. He's the third seat huh? He certainly doesn't look like it Emiko thought to herself as she let her eyes examine the man whom she was waiting for a reply from. As she waited, she thought about what he had said; it was true that, often, she saw lieutenants always at the heels of the captain, but just because other lieutenants did that didn't mean she was going to do the same if it wasn't needed.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

Boredom(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom(Open)   Boredom(Open) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:06 am

Hisashi nodded in boredom, which kind of described him as a overall person. "In the honest truth, some of these lieutenants do not have a mind of their own, they just follow and worship the ground that their captains step on." Hisashi shrugged his shoulders, looking at the people as they walk around and play with their kids. "You do what you want to do, not what your captain wants you to do. Now, Im not saying to completely disobey orders, Im just saying that if there is something you feel is wrong, don't do it." Hisashi realizes what he just said and shakes his head. "Sorry bout that, My head wanders when it gets bored."
Back to top Go down
Emiko Nasatora

Emiko Nasatora

Boredom(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom(Open)   Boredom(Open) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:55 am

You know, this guy is right Emiko thought to herself as she nodded to the third seat that had just spoken to her. "Don't apologize. I bet plenty of people ramble on and on. Anyway, your advice is sound; I am sure my captain needed it when he was the lieutenant under Gin Ichimaru," she told him, letting a small yawn escape her lips; she was still rather tired. "You also have a point in that lieutenants shouldn't worship the ground a captain walks on just because of their status. Captains are people as well, and just like people, they can make mistakes." Emiko finished. I think I need to get more sleep... the teenager thought to herself as she stood there.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

Boredom(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom(Open)   Boredom(Open) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 6:42 pm

Hisashi crossed his arms and nodded. "Oh yeah, I forgot, he used be the lieutenant of Gin Ichimaru." Hisashi smirked and chuckled a little bit. "Kira was kinda of like that wasn't he, betraying his best friends of the sake of his captain." Hisashi heard about how he almost killed his captain, Momo Hinamori, for arguing with Captain Ichimaru, which made him laugh. "So how is the relationship between those two? I really don't know Captain Hinamori on a personal level." He laid his head back against the wall
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

Boredom(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom(Open)   Boredom(Open) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:58 pm

"That makes two of use." Said a voice on the other side of the wall. Jumping over and landing close to the two of them was Jim, the 5th divison's lieutenant. He didn't over hear much, just that last bit about not knowing there captain well. Due to the ammount of work and other things he had to do he hasn't found the time to meet her in any formal way. Jim noticed the man that said that. "Aren't you one of the seats placed on guard duty for the day?"
Back to top Go down
Emiko Nasatora

Emiko Nasatora

Boredom(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom(Open)   Boredom(Open) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 6:09 am

"Lieutenant Jim, I trust you've been well?" Emiko directed towards the squad five lieutenant. She didn't really know the man too well yet, but she hoped that, with time, she would come to learn about all of her fellow lieutenants. "The man here is indeed on guard duty today; he's skipping it though because it's boring," Emiko commented; she wasn't trying to get Hisashi in trouble, she just couldn't help but speak. "As for the relationship between the two...I suspect Captain Izuru has a crush on Momo." Emiko spoke once more, a rare smile finding its way onto her face.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

Boredom(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom(Open)   Boredom(Open) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:28 pm

Hisashi looked at Emiko and sort of frowned a bit at her, indicting that she should't have said that. But he just turned to Lieutenant Jim and should his shoulders. "She's right, I would rather be doing something a little more exciting than guard duty." Hisashi yawned again and stared deeply into Jim's eyes, wondering what he was going to do about talking back to a higher rank. Hisashi didn't know Jim either, only that he has seen him during meeting and at his accpetance ceremony.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

Boredom(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom(Open)   Boredom(Open) EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:00 am

Jim met the 3rd seats stair with one of his own. "So, you find that one of the most basic and important jobs that you can do to be boring? And you want something more exciting?" He then closed his eyes. The opened them and looked a Hisashi with what one could tell was an aura of evil. "Be careful what you wish for. You just might get it." He turned to Emiko and said. "Yes, I've been well, and I would guess that you have been as well. As for that the two captains, I guess it is possible, but I'm not the one to spread rumors."
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

Boredom(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom(Open)   Boredom(Open) EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:14 pm

Hisashi was confused as to what Lieutenant Jim was trying to do, either propostioning him for something or theatening him. Either way, Hisashi gave him a blank emotionless stare, indicting that he was boring him. Hisashi was a little surprised that one so calm could actually be so cruel, but to Hisashi, it made him laugh a little. "Whatever" Hisashi said to Jim with a cold harsh tone. He turned back to Emiko and shrugged his shoulders. "Sure, theres something going on between them, But the question is, Does either one of them know?"
Back to top Go down
Emiko Nasatora

Emiko Nasatora

Boredom(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom(Open)   Boredom(Open) EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:54 pm

Emiko liked to see how other lieutenants acted towards their subordinates, since it told her how to act, but Jim seemed to frighten Hisashi. Or at least, he's trying to frighten Hisashi Emiko thought to herself when she noticed the emotionless stare that Hiashi had. "Yes, I've been well. As for spreading rumors about people...well, we're not spreading a rumor, just discussing it. That can't hurt," she explained to the man with a shrug, before looking at Hisashi. "One of them has to know...if Captain Izuru has a crush on her, then he obviously knows." she told Hiashi.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

Boredom(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom(Open)   Boredom(Open) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 7:43 pm

Jim desided not to keep with any threats towards Hisashi for two resions. One being he could do a lot better later, and he knew that Emiko is new to the job and it might give a bad impression on how to deal with fellow squad members. "As I said, it is possible. I haven't seen the two together before, but I don't see much of ether of them anyways." Jim was the type of persion to stay out of such things, but he was intrested in what the two had to say.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

Boredom(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom(Open)   Boredom(Open) EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 12:35 pm

Hisashi closed his eyes and crossed his arms. "Maybe they want to be together, but they are afraid they will get made fun of." Hisashi shrugged his shoulders, in a uninterested way. "I wanted to go out with a girl, Id be afraid of what everyone else had to say, thats my theory anyways."
Back to top Go down
Emiko Nasatora

Emiko Nasatora

Boredom(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom(Open)   Boredom(Open) EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 4:51 am

"If I were him," Emiko paused at that, a small frown coming to her face. "Which would be weird, since I'm a girl, I wouldn't be afraid of being made fun of. They've known each other for a long time, haven't they? I knew someone for a shorter time than they knew each other and yet I grew attached to him, to say the least," Emiko stated, before letting out a small yawn and looking at Jim. "Anyway, Jim, how long have you been a lieutenant? I want to know if learning from your actions is a good idea or not." she said to the other lieutenant.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

Boredom(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom(Open)   Boredom(Open) EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 11:33 am

Jim looked at Emiko after she asked him how long he has been a lieutenant. He thought for a second on how to answer the question. "How long I've been a lieutenant is not important, it's how well I do my job. And to answer that your asking the wrong person. I can't say such things about myself and be unbiest about it. As for how long. I've became a lieutenant after that whole mess with Aizen." He said to her
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

Boredom(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom(Open)   Boredom(Open) EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 5:39 pm

Hisashi nodded as to what Jim said. A lot of people were promoted due to the deaths of many shinigami and the leavings of Captains Aizen, Gin, and Tosen. Hisashi was one of the ones who got promoted too. "Thats right." Hisashi said as he crossed his arms. "I was promoted from 4th seat to 3rd seat. And i was originally supposed to become a lieutenant, but I found out that there was somebody stronger than me." Hisashi smirked at Jim, and looked down. Hisashi didnt feel any resentment towards Jim for taking the vice captain spot, he just felt that he would be a good lieutenant, despite the paperwork
Back to top Go down
Emiko Nasatora

Emiko Nasatora

Boredom(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom(Open)   Boredom(Open) EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:06 pm

"Hm...but usually, how long one has been something indicates how good they are at it. Someone who just recently became a lieutenant, like myself, won't be as experienced as other lieutenants, right? Still, you have a point in what you say," Emiko commented; she was obviously promoted to, though not due to the war with Aizen. No, she was promoted because the former squad three captain left to become the Captain Commander, then the squad three lieutenant became the captain of squad three, which in turn led her to becoming the lieutenant of squad three. "I'm wondering why I made lieutenant though when there was someone with a higher seat than me...of course, it probably has to do with my bankai." Emiko decided to say out loud to the two, thinking they might have some sort of idea about it.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

Boredom(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom(Open)   Boredom(Open) EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:31 pm

"A bankai. That's intresting, but there might be more behind it then just that. After all, I don't have a bankai and I'm a lieutenant." Jim felt a little odd about talking about bankai. He knew for a fact that he could very well get his, but he just hasn't had the time to do so. And to be frank, he has done well without one. Indeed a bankai would be nice to have, but he was in a squad that was the best of kido out of all the other 13 squads. And he has heard of kido users beating others that used bankai.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

Boredom(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom(Open)   Boredom(Open) EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:59 pm

Hisashi was surprised at both of them, that one knew bankai, and the other didnt, but he didn;t show it expression, he just nodded. "It might be fun to have a bankai, but me being me, it would just be too much work for me to get one. Id rather just stick to my shikai and kido." Hisashi smirked at his attitude, thinking about how he will rise through the ranks acting like this. Truth is, Hisashi didn't want to be a shinigami in the first place, but was forced to because of his family lineage, as his grandfather, mother, father, and brothers were shinigamis
Back to top Go down
Emiko Nasatora

Emiko Nasatora

Boredom(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom(Open)   Boredom(Open) EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 12:47 pm

"Well, not all lieutenants have bankai. Take lieutenant Abarai, for example; he didn't have bankai before those ryoka entered this place, and yet he might have been the strongest lieutenant then," Emiko said to Jim, in an attempt to not make him feel...left out. "Besides, If you have mastery over shikai, then I'm fairly sure you're more than capable of being a lieutenant," she decided to add, casting a glance to Hisashi. "Too much work huh? I guess that's true...it does take at least ten years to manifest the spirit, and more than that to get proficient in it, enough to use it in battle."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Boredom(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom(Open)   Boredom(Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Boredom(Open)
Page 1 of 1