Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Gift(Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

The Gift(Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Gift(Open)   The Gift(Open) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:10 am

Ish stood, looking out at Karakura Town from a nearby cliff, watching the sun set over the small town that occupied one of the most blood drenched pieces of Earth in existence... the reiryoku that it held had proven to attract violence much like a flame seemed to draw moths in. Ish smiled, considering what might transpire here in a few moments, wondering if he was making the right choice by doing what he was going to do. He had sent out invitations to meet him there to recieve a gift, but had not told them what it would be... which was a good thing, seeing as they probably wouldn't have believed him if he had told them through letter. After all, eternal life is beyond even the Shinigami's power.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

The Gift(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gift(Open)   The Gift(Open) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:21 am

The air seemed to bend slightly. Suddenly, a purple portal opened. Tomix walked out, a long brown overcoat flowing in the wind.
"Ish...You sent me some kind of message...I was half asleep at the time, but I want to know what's going on." Tomix was too tired to play games at the moment, but hopefully Ish wasn't going to do anything supid.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

The Gift(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gift(Open)   The Gift(Open) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:28 am

Ish smiled at Tomix, who had just exited a strange purple doorway. He was one of the people that Ish had truly hoped would show up, as he was one of the ones that walked the path of light, and would not likely be pulled into the dark without a fight. He nodded, placing a hand on the back of his neck. Yes... I'm glad that you came. I have something for you.... an offer, of sorts.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

The Gift(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gift(Open)   The Gift(Open) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:30 am

Tomix frowned. His purple doorway vanishd.
"An offer...What kind of offer?"
He had gotten many offers since he had died...Most of them hadn't been good.
"Maybe I shoud have brought Sloth..."
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

The Gift(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gift(Open)   The Gift(Open) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:36 am

Ish smiled, taking a few steps foward before he spoke, debating on whether to wait for the others or not. In the end, he decided against waiting, thinking that if he accepted Tomix would be the perfect example of his gift... plus, they would have the gift of time. I would like to give you the gift of eternal life... to be unable to die, or age. You'll still feel pain, of course, but you'll eventually learn to deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

The Gift(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gift(Open)   The Gift(Open) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:38 am

Eternal Life...Never ageing....Never dieing...
"D-Dp you mean...Even If I was stabbed in the heart...I wouldn't die?"
He didn't know how to feel about this...Never ageing...
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

The Gift(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gift(Open)   The Gift(Open) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:42 am

The hand on his neck began to move, rubbing it to help him relax a bit. That's right, although I certainly wouldn't recommend it, as that would hurt pretty bad! Basically, what I would do is prevent your lifeforce from leaving your body, preventing death from taking you. Eventually, your body's reiryoku would allow you to heal. All I would do is stop the process of death for you.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

The Gift(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gift(Open)   The Gift(Open) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:44 am

Tomix gave a audible sigh.
"I...I honestly don't know. Y'know...This reminded me of a nightmare I had when I was alive...For some reason, I never aged...I never died. And So I had to watch, as each of my loved ones died in front of me..." He trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

The Gift(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gift(Open)   The Gift(Open) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:49 am

Ish shrugged, trying to appear nonchalant about what it, although a darkness seemed to fall over his eyes as he spoke. If you choose to accept my gift, that nightmare will become your reality. You get used to it after a few millenia though... after you get over the loneliness, it's really quite nice. Of course, you're not going to have quite the same experience that I've had, since you won't be alone from the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

The Gift(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gift(Open)   The Gift(Open) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:52 am

A real nightmare...loneliness!?
"No!" He said suddenly. "I'm not gong to accept your gift. I've spent three years alone, ad I wanted it to end...I found friends, You, Okashii...Yuki...And I don't want to go through all the loneliness again..."
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

The Gift(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gift(Open)   The Gift(Open) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:57 am

Ish smiled again, nodding kindly. I understand... you don't want to lose those close to you... you care about people with a passion, which is why I chose you in the first place. If you don't want it, I will not force it upon you. If it helps though, both Yuki and Okashii are on my list. He extended his hand, a stone tablet appearing in its grasp. It was half black and half white, with names written on each side. On the white side, all three of their names were listed.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

The Gift(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gift(Open)   The Gift(Open) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:59 am

He wasn't sure anymore...He had once craved to live forever...But if it meant living lonliness forever...
"I-I can't give you my answer at the moment...I need to think about this..."
He bured his face in his hands. He was confused, and he didn't know if he wanted it or not..
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

The Gift(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gift(Open)   The Gift(Open) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:03 am

Ish nodded, smiling at him. Of course, I didn't expect you to make a decision on the spot... this is much too important to rush into without considerable thought. He laughed a little, allowing his smile to show a hint of amusement. Feel free to take as much time as you need... after all, we have all eternity.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

The Gift(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gift(Open)   The Gift(Open) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:09 am

Yuki walked slowly towards the senkaimon, wondering what this was all about; she'd recently received an invitation from Ishapleum to come to this specific location in the Living World, but it had no details - she had absolutely no idea what he could want. However, she was curious, and so let that side dictate her actions, which is how she found herself walking through the gate to the Living World.

After existing the gate she saw that she was on a cliff that overlooked Karakura Town, though she paid no mind to the viewed as she fixed Ish with a curious stare as she made her way over to him, noting Tomix standing beside him.

"Hi Tomix, Ishpaleum; what's this about?"
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

The Gift(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gift(Open)   The Gift(Open) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:11 am

Tomix alchemised a earth chair to sit down on...and a memroy floated back...

A thirteen year old Tomix was sleeping in a tree, trying to have some quiet. Soon enough, two other 13 year olds turned up; A girl named Sara, and a boy called Avon.
"HEY! TOMIX! GET DOWN HERE!" Avon screamed.
Tomix awoke with a jolt, and fell out of the tree. He clenched his arm, mumbling about it being sprained. The girl Sara knelled down, and wrapped her arms around him.
"You okay?"
Tomix mumbled he was okay. Sara gave Avon a hard look.
"You could have killed him!"
Avon gave Sara a scathing look.
"So? He shouldn't have been sleepingin that tree..."
Tomix didn't want to sleep...He had had a horrible nightmare.
"I...I don't want to sleep...I don't want to see eveyone die..." He clutched Sara, shaking
Sara gave him a worried look.
"Did you have the dream again?"
He nodded.
Sara pulled him into another hug.
"It's okay...we're here."
Tomix returned the hug.
"Love you."

Tomix removed his hands. He didn't want to live out his nightmare...
When he looked up again, Yuki was standing with Ish.
"Y-Yuki...Hi." He said this, stuttering slightly.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

The Gift(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gift(Open)   The Gift(Open) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:23 am

Ish smiled, turning to Yuki as she spoke. Couldn't have asked forr better timing... here's where things get interesting. Hello Yuki, I'm glad that you decided to come... I asked you here to ask you the same thing I just asked Tomix here... would you like to live forever, never aging? Because if so, I have a gift for you... the gift of eternity.

Ish noticed that Tomix seemed to have drifted off for a moment, probably falling back into a memory of his nightmares, weighing the potential of Ish's gift against its costs carefully. Ish wondered what decision he would reach, knowing that it would likely influence the decisions of the others that he would offer. Whether or not he chooses to accept my gift, he has shown himself worthy.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

The Gift(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gift(Open)   The Gift(Open) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:29 am

Whatever she had been thinking this invitation would be about when she left Soul Society, it was definitely not this.Eternity? Looking over to Tomix, who was sitting down, she saw that he didn't seem ok with the idea and hesitation flitted across her features.

Would she want eternal life - to live forever? It honestly was something she had never thought about before, and now that it was being offered to her she wasn't so sure she wanted to take it; why would she want to live this life forever? Looking at Tomix again she had her answer - but if he didn't want to take the offer than she wouldn't.

"I... I don't know... what to say. Why - why are you offering this?"
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

The Gift(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gift(Open)   The Gift(Open) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:39 am

Tomix spoke to Yuki:
"I don't know what to say anyway. I don't want it, because I don't want to relive my old nightmare, where I watched as everyone I loved die..." he put his hands in face again.
If I take it...and Yuki doesn't...I...I...
"I don't want to see you die!" He suddenly blurted out, his feeling threatning to burst out.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

The Gift(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gift(Open)   The Gift(Open) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:49 am

Ish smiled at the two. He knew that the two of them had a powerful effect on each other, and that it was highly likely that if one of them chose to go one way or the other then it would be the same for the other. He hadn't expected anyone to ask him why he wanted to do this though.. it was a true surprise, if not an entirely pleasant one. He hesitated before he spoke, knowing that he couldn't say too much. I... have a few reasons why I want to do this, the vast majority of which I cannot say yet. Let's just say that I felt like giving away a gift to the world, and I could think of nothing better than you two... you each hold a high capacity for love, passion, and compassion.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

The Gift(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gift(Open)   The Gift(Open) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:00 am

It seemed a little strange that he just wanted to give them this gift, but she trusted the older vizard and so didn't see any ill intent in his actions - though she wasn't sure how he figured she held a 'high capacity for love, passion and compassion' as two of those things - love and compassion - she had never truly shown before. Turning to Tomix her brown eyes softened at the look on his face.

"Don't worry Tomix, what ever you pick I will too so you don't have to worry about that."
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

The Gift(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gift(Open)   The Gift(Open) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:02 am

Tomix's serious face softened to a smile when she answered.
"G-good. I don't want to see anything happen to you." He was smiling, a small tear slipping down his face.
"Ish...What do you mean we have a high capacity for love?"
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

The Gift(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gift(Open)   The Gift(Open) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:09 am

Ish smiled, speaking in a soft voice. What I mean is that you two hold the potential to feel great love and compassion, as you have both just shown. You are willing to place your eternity in his decision, as he his yours... there is a quote from my favorite book about love that I think describes you two fairly well... and not just with each other. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always preserves... which is why I chose you two to always be around.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

The Gift(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gift(Open)   The Gift(Open) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:19 am

As Tomix listened to Ish's words, his lips twitch into a smile.
"W-well...I don't really know about that...we're just friends..." Tomix had a timid personality, and he didn't like to reveal his feelings much. Years ago, he had been with a girl. It tuns out she just wanted some of his money. He didn't like being with a girl until he was with Sara.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

The Gift(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gift(Open)   The Gift(Open) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:21 pm

Ish shook his head, smiling at Tomix. He knew that Tomix felt uncomfortable talking about his feelings, but Ish hated to be lied to. Heck, I would know better even if I didn't have a bit of Domon's lifeforce right now! Now now... I think we both know that it goes a bit deeper than that... after all, I'm feeling what you two are feeling right now, as a gift from my son. You two are so beyond friendship, and you both know it.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

The Gift(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gift(Open)   The Gift(Open) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 11:36 pm

Ish knows I like Yuki that way..I better...
After hearing what Ish said, Tomix gave up. After he heard him say he liked Yuki more then a friend, he made a slow, little, nod.
"...You're right." He said in a quiet voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Gift(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gift(Open)   The Gift(Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Gift(Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next