Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Wonderful Gift

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drake Nightingale

Drake Nightingale

The Wonderful Gift Empty
PostSubject: The Wonderful Gift   The Wonderful Gift EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:00 am

Drake raced through the the dark and moonless streets of the Kagamino City as he was being hunted buy four soul reapers for stealing twenty souls at a brothel. Drake saw his doing as cleansing the would but again those pesky shinigami were trying to kill or capture him. He turned to face them as he leapt from rooftop to rooftop and yelled "BETTER REAPERS THAN YOU HAVE TRIED AND FAILED, SO GIVE UP OR DIE!!!" As he finished his warning he dropped into the shadows of one of his longest friends, the alleyways. He waited in the shadows until he heard them drop "Either you are foolish or bold...but never the less you will die here," as he finished the sentence two of the men were pulled into the shadows as if it were water. The other two stood back to back but this didn't help as a jet black smoke-like serpent forced its way into one of the men mouth and closing off his airway. Drake laughed as he walked from the shadows in front of the last man "Leave or follow them," He warned but the man didn't move. Seeing this Drake reached into a shadow and pulled out a four foot rapier and proceeded to stab the men, but as the blade made contact the man disappeared only to reappear behind Drake and lifted his blade ready to strike.
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

The Wonderful Gift Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Gift   The Wonderful Gift EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:18 am

Haku grinned as he saw the battle going on. He hadn't killed anyone in a while so he figured this would be the perfect opportunity to get a decent sacrifice. Right as the unknown man was prepared to strike down Drake, Haku appeared behind the unnamed man at full speed and used his Quick-Draw Dragon Strike on the unknown man, ready to kill the man in an instant.

Name: Quick-Draw Dragon Strike
Description: A rather simple but very effective technique, this move is designed to kill the target in one quick flash of the sword by pulling it out of its sheath and performing an arc cut with tremendous speed. Usually however, if the opponent manages to dodge it, it leaves the user wide open to be countered.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale

Drake Nightingale

The Wonderful Gift Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Gift   The Wonderful Gift EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:34 am

The man was too caught up in his attack to see the boy in time and died from the devastating slash. Drake let out a sigh of relief as the man feel in half "Saved by a child....now I can truly I've seen everything...." He said as he shook his head and took out a cigarette. He then threw his rapier back into the shadows and grabbed his lighter "So, what's you name kid?" he asked as he lit his cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

The Wonderful Gift Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Gift   The Wonderful Gift EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:37 am

Haku crossed his scarred, slightly muscular arms across his scarred, shirtless, muscular, athletic chest and scowled up at him. "First of all asshole, I'm not a fucking brat" he said to Drake in an unusually deep, raspy voice as his four robotic tentacles came up from behind Haku and stared at Drake, the three ends of their 'mouths' opening and closing repeatedly. "Secondly, my name is Haku, Haku Saiyukai" he said with a smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale

Drake Nightingale

The Wonderful Gift Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Gift   The Wonderful Gift EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 12:04 pm

Drake brushed the comment off "Okay kid," he joked, "I see you have a Doc Oc thing going...so what are you?" He asked as he took a drag and blew the smoke away from them and began to lean against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

The Wonderful Gift Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Gift   The Wonderful Gift EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 12:07 pm

"I am the Immortal Apostle of the evil almighty, the Dragon God of Evil Kiryu-Sama" he said with a wide, psychopathic smile on his face as the tentacles seemed to analyze Drake, as if to see how powerful he was. This kid seems to have completely lost any semblance of sanity he had in his mind, considering the expression on his face and that he worships an evil god.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale

Drake Nightingale

The Wonderful Gift Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Gift   The Wonderful Gift EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 12:15 pm

Drake's eyes widen slightly as he looked from left to right "Ooookay.....so are you a human?" Drake asked, still freaked out by the strange man-boy. "Just asking...can't let just anyone know me and live." He added as he took another drag.
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

The Wonderful Gift Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Gift   The Wonderful Gift EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 12:17 pm

"I'm...half-human, the other half I have no idea about, since my mother told me about my father, aside from the fact he was totally and completely batshit insane" he said with a shrug of his shoulders. Haku didn't seem to care about the fact he never knew who his father was or what even his name is.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale

Drake Nightingale

The Wonderful Gift Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Gift   The Wonderful Gift EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 12:32 pm

"Hmmm a shame..." He look at the tentacles and blew smoke at one. "Your....friends seem a bit weak...like they aren't at full power," he commented on them as he seemed to study them with intense thought.
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

The Wonderful Gift Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Gift   The Wonderful Gift EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 12:34 pm

Haku turned to look at the tentacles with a raised eyebrow in curiosity. He turned back to face Drake and narrowed his eyes at him. "Yeah, so? Is there something you can do about it?" he asked Drake with a curious frown on his face. He seemed rather interested in Drake's comment on his robotic tentacles.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale

Drake Nightingale

The Wonderful Gift Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Gift   The Wonderful Gift EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 12:48 pm

Drake raised an eye brow, "I've dabbled in such things, why do you ask?" He flicked the cigarette and got off the wall.
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

The Wonderful Gift Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Gift   The Wonderful Gift EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 12:51 pm

Haku thought over Drake's words for a moment. If what he said was true, then that meant that he should find someone to make his tentacles even more powerful. Haku heard Drake's statement, saying he has some experience when it comes to things like his 'friends' and if what he said was true, he should be able to increase the lethality of his tentacles. "Well, if what you say is true, then you would be able to increase the effectiveness and lethality of my 'friends' here" he said with a raised eyebrow in inquiry, wondering if he was right.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale

Drake Nightingale

The Wonderful Gift Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Gift   The Wonderful Gift EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:04 pm

Drake reached into a shadow again and pulled out his rapier, it appeared as a normal weapon but with a obsidian colored blade and hand guard. "You see this? It was derived from technology I created over 100 years ago." When his explanation was done he let the weapon fall tip first onto shadowless concrete. When it made contact it pierced the solid ground as is it were butter.
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

The Wonderful Gift Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Gift   The Wonderful Gift EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:09 pm

Haku tilted his head to the side as he stared at the rapier. The weapon was nice but he felt his own was much better. Haku smirked as he unsheathed his Ninjatou and twirled it around a few times before holding it out in his hands on it's side. "Custom-made Ninjatou, made for my mother, who was considered one of the greatest swords users in existence. Very expensive, made out of the toughest metals, rust-proof and able to cut through anything short of solid steel" he said as he grinned in pride. The Ninjatou obviously meant a lot to him, considering it was originally owned by his mother.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale

Drake Nightingale

The Wonderful Gift Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Gift   The Wonderful Gift EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:17 pm

"Sounds similar to mine...with a few differences but anyway what will I receive from helping you, yes you saved me but with this type of work I need some type of payment." He smirked looked at the Haku.
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

The Wonderful Gift Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Gift   The Wonderful Gift EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:29 pm

Haku frowned in thought as he sheathed his Ninjatou. It was true, why should Drake help him if he was not getting anything out of it? Haku snapped his fingers as he came up with an idea. "I'll tell you what. In exchange for helping me upgrade my tentacles, I will do jobs you need doing, just as assassinating someone, for example" he offered.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale

Drake Nightingale

The Wonderful Gift Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Gift   The Wonderful Gift EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:55 pm

"Hmm you mean like a 'you scratch my back and I scratch yours' situation huh? He sat in a platform made of shadows and thought. He pause for a few seconds the spoke, "Would you say they are bio-mechanical or more robotic in make?" He asked as he stood and started pacing.
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

The Wonderful Gift Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Gift   The Wonderful Gift EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:58 pm

Haku nodded his head as he turned to look at the tentacles. The tentacles opened and closed their 'mouths', speaking to Haku, who nodded his head. "They say that are robotic in making" he said, apparently able to understand what they are saying completely. It was interesting he was able to talk to them even though they didn't even make a sound.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale

Drake Nightingale

The Wonderful Gift Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Gift   The Wonderful Gift EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:14 pm

"Ok great follow me." Drake said as he leapt on the roof of a nearby and proceed to run towards the southwestern part of the city where the lab was located.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Wonderful Gift Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Gift   The Wonderful Gift Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wonderful Gift
Page 1 of 1