Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why school? [open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

Why school? [open] Empty
PostSubject: Why school? [open]   Why school? [open] EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:25 pm

Yuki was in a bad moor. No, that was understatement, Yuki was in very bad mood. Currently she was sitting in a chair, in a classroom before the bell for the school had rung signalling the start of the day. It had been decided that. becaues whenever she came to Karakura Town on patrol she found herself to be bored in the middle of the day, she would attend school if not just to waste time.

This wouldn't be so bad if she didn't have to be in the extremely hated gigai which was now limiting and restricting her regular movements. Also, the gigai was a reiatsu dampener so that her immense power wouldn't attract any hollow, and so the power she exuded was that of a spiritually aware human. It felt strange without being surrounded by her power and this was the main contributing factor to her bad mood.

"Class, we have a new student today." Yuki heard the teachers words and took that as her cue to enter the room to be surrounded by children who appeared to be the same age; it was going to be a long day. When she was standing at the front of the class she bowed slightly in respect before intorducing herself.

"I'm Koori Yuki." Walking over to an empty chair Yuki slid into it as the teacher started the class, looking at the various students in the class.
Back to top Go down
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

Why school? [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why school? [open]   Why school? [open] EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:30 pm

OOC: Hope you don't mind.
---------------------------------------------------

Ace had been in the class for a while now. He was only there to make sure no one got wind of the hollows. Like many Shinigami, before him. Sitting in his assigned seat that there teacher had given him. He smiled when a familiar face walked in and sat next to him. It was Koori Yuki. The Captain of 10th division. As she sat down. The Vice-Captain spoke.

"Hi, Captain. Why are you here?"

Was the words that came out of his mouth. He thought that he was here for a mission. He had no clue that They sent her too, which he found weird. He had been in the town for about a week now. Why the extra help now. Did something go bad in the Seireitei.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

Why school? [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why school? [open]   Why school? [open] EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:38 pm

(OOC: Naw, I don't mind, it does say open ^^)

Yuki turned her head when she heard the person next to her address her as 'captain' and was surprised to see the lieutenant of the 11th division next to her. She hadn't known he would be here, which meant somebody had stuffed up their job and didn't tell her.

"Lieutenant, I'm here for the routine patrol - I got the notice yesterday afternoon - and the captain commander thought it would be best that I did something... productive with my free time." It was obvious she didn't agree with her superior by the tone of her voice, but she would never voice such treasonous thoughts out loud.

"What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

Why school? [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why school? [open]   Why school? [open] EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:59 pm

"I was told that this town was seeing a rise in Bount activity, Yuki-sama"

He replied showing her respect. He was also now wonder if the Captain Commander thought of him to not be able to do this without causing to much trouble. He found it funny somewhat. Allow a hollow to take a hostage and your zanpakutou once, and you are not reliable to do a simple bount mission.

"Are you sure it is not due to me allowing that bount to take that 'friend' that ended up dying?"

He asked. Not sure if she had heard of his lapse in judgement, briefly. He was still wondering why her gigai made her seem weak. He had one of the newer ones. So, his power was not lowered greatly. He was considered a 3rd seat in his gigai, that kisuke had provided him with months ago.

"What is with your gigai, Captain?"
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

Why school? [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why school? [open]   Why school? [open] EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:22 pm

"I can't say why I was given the mission - I was only following the orders I recieved - but I couldn't have been sent here to assist you as I didn't even know that you were already here on a mission. So are the bount increasing in numbers?"

She didn't make any comment on the fact that he had 'allowed a bount to take that 'friend' that ended up dying' as he put it - she hadn't heard anything about an incident with the bounts that related to the lieutenant. She should really get into the know so that she could hear these things.

She smiled slightly when he mentioned her gigai - she was going to kill somebody about her gigai soon. She could feel that his gigai still allowed a decent amount of reiatsu through, making her seem incredibly weak in comparrison.

"I think - and these are just my thoughts -that somebody thought it would be funny to give me a reiatsu sealing gigai, and now I can't even take it back, so I'm stuck with it."
Back to top Go down
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

Why school? [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why school? [open]   Why school? [open] EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:03 am

Ace smirked, he found it funny that someone had the balls to mess with the captain. Ace was not afraid of the, but it was best to have them on your side then mad at you for a joke. "No, not increasing, but one was sensed a while back pretty close to an Arrancar." He told her softly. The class was known to butt into others business.

Looking out the window he began to sense, but nothing was close and his pager did not beep. So, nothing bad was going down. When she did not mention the trouble he caused, he moved away from the subject.

"Sometimes I wonder if they even get together on the assignments now a days." He asked her. The question was rhetorical, but she could answer if she felt the need to.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

Why school? [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why school? [open]   Why school? [open] EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:22 am

Yuki knew that he was probably smirking about her gigai problem, but she didn't find it funny in the least. She noticed that he had started to talk lower to avoid anyone overhearing their conversation, and she decided that it was a good idea considering one or two people kept looking over to listen. Nosy humans.

"It's hard to tell these days who is allied with who these days, so I wouldn't be at all surprised if they were working together. And if you think about it for a bount and an arrancar to ally together would be mutually beneficial for both of them because they both attack humans."

Yuki listened for a minute to the teacher who was droning on about something to do with a mathematical equation as she sensed around her for out-of-place reiatsus. All she could sense, however, was herself, Ace, and a few spiritually aware humans around the school. She wondered what would happen if something attacked the school.

"So are you just monitoring the bounts for anything out of the ordinary and different?"
Back to top Go down
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

Why school? [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why school? [open]   Why school? [open] EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:31 am

Ace facial expression got big as his eyes popped out. With a smile and a laugh he looked at his text book. He had brought. It was on the wrong subject. "Man, no wonder I am failing this class." He said with a big goofy smile. Not getting serious he answered her. "Basically, but with hollow popping up here and Bount killing there, it is kind of hard." He said with his smile fading.

He looked into Yuki-samas eyes. "You know if you hate the gigai so much. You could take it to Urahara's shop. He could make you another one or something." He told the captain. As the teacher drew on and on about something they called trigonometry, Ace's head hit the desk, he sat in. When is this day over. I prefer being in the gym, throwing balls at people. he thought with a smile coming on his face.

The teacher was going to her desk. Ace had placed a realistic snake in her desk. When she opened it. The snake was to fly out. As she got closer his smile got bigger.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

Why school? [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why school? [open]   Why school? [open] EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:28 am

Class was extremely boring - Yuki already knew about all theses apparently 'hard' concepts, though hard probably wouldn't be the word she would use - maybe... easy. She smiled slightly at Ace's words. I wonder if he realises it doesn't matter if he fails the class.

"I'll probably do that after school - get a better, less restricting one - and then I might find the person who gave me this one and maybe kill - no killing's too harsh - hit them. I agree with the hollow and bount situation; it was so much easier when all arrancar wanted to kill shinigami and bount were nearly non-existent."

Yuki turned her dark brown eyes back to the front of the room as the teacher made her way over to her desk. It was terribly boring and so Yuki allowed herself to stare out the window in thought.

Suddenly she heard high pitched screaming, and without thinking she jumped upp out of her seat, her left hand dropping to the hilt of her zanpakuto... Except she was in a gigai with no sword, and she was in class, and now everybody was looking at her. Red-faced and embaressed Yuki sat back down and faced the front as the class started to laugh. It wasn't that funny... I hate school.
Back to top Go down
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

Why school? [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why school? [open]   Why school? [open] EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 11:21 am

Ace's face turned red for her. She jumped from a loud scream. This time the joke was not played by Ace. Turning towards the window he glared hard. He heard the scream, but where did it come from. Placing a hand on Yuki's shoulder he pulled her to her seat. "Calm down, new girl. It was just a few bullies making a ruckus." he said with a big smile on his face.

Ace glanced back out side. What was that. It did not fit the scream of a hollow or anything of the power hungry variety. Looking to the Captain he gave a scared, but not look. As if he was trying to figure it out.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

Why school? [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why school? [open]   Why school? [open] EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 8:25 pm

Yuki cleared her throat as though to clear away the embarressment, and it worked as her face returned to a normal colour and became impassive and stoic, as though saying 'let us never mention this ever again'. She couldn't believe she had allowed herself to lose focus like that and forget where she was - it was unacceptable.

She kept her face turned towards the front, but she was actually trying to sense anything out of the ordinary outside - something that she hadn't picked up on two seconds ago. She saw the face Ace gave her and she knew he too was trying to figure it out. It sounded like a woman screaming outside, and it was probably nothing for her concern but you could never be too careful. And then there it was - it was an extremely well concealed reiatsu signature of an arrancar not too far away from the school.

"It's an arrancar." She whispered those words to Ace before putting her hand up, pretending that she needed to go to the bathroom. As she left the room she felt more arrancar appearing on the scene and started to run in that direction. She knew Ace would probably follow her so she didn't wait and look back as she separated from her gigai and shnpoed toward the power levels.
Back to top Go down
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

Why school? [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why school? [open]   Why school? [open] EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 9:34 pm

Ace watched as she did this. The old leaving for the bathroom charade. Placing his head on his desk, the Shinigami popped a little green pill. The pill forced Ace out of his Gigai and the Shinigami appeared in his Soul state. Running out of the class he glanced back at himself. He had used the prankster pill.

This could not turn out good for the man. Shaking his head he followed the Captain. The reiatsu he began to fill grew as if more than one was appearing. "Koori, wait for me." He said catching up to her. Reaching the captain his facial expression changed. The power that he was feeling was not that of one Arrancar, but multiple.

He was not ready to take on anyone today. He had gym next and he wanted to play soccer.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

Why school? [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why school? [open]   Why school? [open] EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 4:51 am

When she heard him call out she slowed her pace to allow him to catch up with her before they both appeared on scene. She was glad that she finally had something productive to do rather than just sitting in a class all day - though she did have gym next and that was always fun. When they arrived Yuki saw that while the arrancar had quantity they lacked quality, so should be pushovers. In a quick sweep of the area Yuki counted six - a nice even number to be split equally.

"You take those three over there and I'll take those three. We should be able to knock them over quickly - but don't underestimate them. Arrancar are known for their cunning most of the time." Without hesitation - she knew he'd follow her orders - Yuki drew her blade ande engaged all three at once. Not the smartest move in the world, but she knew she could handle it just fine.
Back to top Go down
Robert St. Clair

Why school? [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why school? [open]   Why school? [open] EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 7:09 am

Standing atop the roof of the school building, Robert watched the two shinigami do battle with the six arrancars. There was no contest in terms of who was going to win, it was clear that the shinigami where going to win. It was within Robert's power to help the arrancars fight the shinigami, but he didn't see the need to help the poor excuses of arrancar. As he stood on the roof in his black trench coat, he was eating a red apple. Then he said siently to him self as he watched the fight start, "I've heard that shinigamis love apples." and he took another bite of it.
Back to top Go down
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

Why school? [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why school? [open]   Why school? [open] EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 5:12 pm

Ace was one of the quickest shinigami when it came to him going into shikai. After she gave the orders, to miss gym, to take on the Arrancar. He was already in shikai. He felt it better to be prepared than to struggle fighting two or more opponents. Smiling Ace took charge it was amazing how his shikai worked. When released the first ability starts to take effect on his target or targets in this case.

Ace waisted no time in attacking his enemies. Striking them two at a time. That was the beauty of fighting a person with his shikai. He got the chance to hit multiple targets.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

Why school? [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why school? [open]   Why school? [open] EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:26 am

(OOC: I love Deathnote! That was in response to Robert St. Clair's comment about the apples - so it wasn't completely random Very Happy)

Yuki saw out of the corner of her eye that Ace had activated his shikai, though she didn't know why - these arrancar were weak enough to beat without shikai in her opinion. Parrying a blade that came at her left side Yuki immediately turned around and struck one of the enemies, slicing along the entire right side as blood sprayed onto the ground. She kicked out with her foot sending that arrancar to the ground before spinning gracefully to block the two swords which were coming her way with her own sword and sheath, as they came from different directions.

As she pushed them away she stepped backwards a few steps and quickly looked at Ace to make sure he was doing ok - which he was - and was about to continue fighting when she felt a presence nearby of something she had never felt before - it wasn't hollow/arrancar or shinigami, but she didn't have time to focus on it as her attention was diverted back to the fight.
Back to top Go down
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

Why school? [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why school? [open]   Why school? [open] EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:04 pm

As the Captain was dealing with her Arrancar Ace had just finished with his three. That was the beauty of having two weapons, to wield. Looking at the Captain he sat on the floor. He was done and she was still fighting. As he sat there he sensed someone. Turning to St. Clair he frowned. "Who are you?" He said to himself with a smirk.

Without thinking Ace used Hohou to get to his position. "Hi, can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Robert St. Clair

Why school? [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why school? [open]   Why school? [open] EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 9:59 pm

Robert just looked at him when he said that. He had finished his apple before he killed the last of the arrancars. He just looked at it and then back at the shinigami. "You want to help?" throwing the apple core at the shinigami. "Throw that away." He smirked a little.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

Why school? [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why school? [open]   Why school? [open] EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:10 am

The truth was that Yuki had been toying with the arrancar, trying to prolong the fight for the simple fact that she didn't want to return to school. However, as soon as Ace finished off his arrancar Yuki figured it would look bad on her reputation if she kept going ny longer. So with a slight raise of her reiatsu she brought her blade round and cleanly cut through the remaining arrancar, who had extremely surprised faces, before dropping down to where Ace was with the strange presence she had felt earlier.

She watched as the person throw an apple core at him, telling him to throw it away with a smirk. Walking over confidently, she looked disdainfully at the core before piercing the man with her gaze.

"Don't be so rude, or so lazy, and throw it away yourself."
Back to top Go down
Robert St. Clair

Why school? [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why school? [open]   Why school? [open] EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 2:37 pm

Robert jumped down from the roof he stood on and landed not to far form the two shinigami. "My dear, I'm never lazy. I just don't like shinigami all to much. I have yet to meat one that wasn't full of themselfs." He stood before them in with a smirk on his face. If this turned into a two on one fight he could have some problems. But if there was a one on one, then no problem.
Back to top Go down
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

Why school? [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why school? [open]   Why school? [open] EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:31 pm

"Well, who says we like you." He said smartly. His tone mocking the man, completely. Walking over to St. Clair, he sealed his weapon and placed it in his sheathe. Not wanting to be a litter bug he picked the core off the ground. Turning to the captain he smiled pleasantly. "Captain, I don't need you defending me, besides..." He said turning back to the man, core in his hand.

He tossed it back at the man. "I am sure he will place this in it's proper place." He stated his head tilting slightly to the left with a smile emerging on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Why school? [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why school? [open]   Why school? [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Why school? [open]
Page 1 of 1