Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Back to School(Open)

Go down 
+2
Orihime Inoue
Ichigo Kurosaki
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

Back to School(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Back to School(Open)   Back to School(Open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:16 pm

Ichigo silently cursed to himself, walking towards the high school district. He had wasted his entire summer fighting hollows and such and now he was being forced to go back to school. He glared up at the building as he neared it, hating it with every fiber of his being.

He slipped into the front door, ambling down the hall. He didn't bring a book bag today, so there was no use in visiting his locker. Walking silently down the hall, he waved to people as they addressed him and asked how his summer went. He simply said, "good" and kept walking. He finally reached his homeroom class, entering it.

He looked at the black board, scowling. His mood was worsened as he looked outside the window and noticed rain. Growling to himself, he walked to the back of the room, shifting into the last desk of the row. He propped his chin up on his hand, his elbow resting on the desk. He sighed, waiting for class to start.
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Back to School(Open)   Back to School(Open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:10 pm

Orihime walks in smiling like normal. She see Ichigo and walks up to him. "Good morning Kurosaki-kun, how are you feeling today? Do you think we'll learn anything worth while or is it going to be more of the same like last year? Oh yeah do you think Rukia is going to show up this year" Orhime decides to sit in the desk next to Ichigo this year since she is feeling like telling him how she feels. The problem is she still isn't really up to doing so yet despite her intentions.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Back to School(Open)   Back to School(Open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:19 pm

Ichigo slowly turned his head to face orihime. He smiled softly. Somehow, just seeing her brightened his mood."Like last year, it'll probably be a big waste of time. But about rukia I don't know if she's planning to show up. She didn't say anything to me."Ichigo then yawned, sitting back in the chair. He wasn't feeling too good today, so he simply slipped out of his desk, hands pushing into his pockets as he walked out of the classroom, ignoring the teacher.

Once he reached the hallway, he began to aimlessly wander down it, not really heading anywhere. He saw the stairway to the roof, and decided that this would be a good relaxing point. Silently he slipped onto the stairwell, walking all the way up to the roof.
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Back to School(Open)   Back to School(Open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:27 pm

Orihime sighs when Ichigo leaves the class room. She hopes that Rukia shows up so they can have help takign care of Hollows, she knows Ichigo needs help with them so he can have at least some time off. She builds up her nerve and gets out of the desk and starts to go after him. The teacher stops her saying class is about to start and that she needs ti retake her seat. "I have to use the bath room. I tried holding it but I guess I held it too long, now I really have to go." She runs out of the class room and heads for Ichigo, shen she finds him and slows down just behind him. "Kurosaki-kun I... I.. I wnated to say it would be okay if we eat lunch together." She kicks herself for not being to say what she really wanted to yet again.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Back to School(Open)   Back to School(Open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:30 pm

Ichigo stopped, turning to look back at her, still on the stairs. He looked up at the door he was headed for, then back to her."Why don't you just come up to the roof with me?" With that, ichigo turns back around, continuing up the stairs. He then reaches the roof door, opening it to walk onto the roof, smiling in the bright sun.
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Back to School(Open)   Back to School(Open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:40 pm

Orihime smiles and follows Ichigo. She knows she will have another chance to say what she intended to, but she isn't certain if she can do it exactly. As she follows Ichigo she closes her eyes, and tries again. Her mind empties and she says the first things that pops into her head without thinking. "Kurosaki-kun, I love you." What she just said echoes in her mind and she thinks to herself I did it? I actually did it?
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Back to School(Open)   Back to School(Open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:48 pm

Ichigo's eyes widened as his walking stopped. He looked at the ground, silently staring at his feet before turning around. He was acting on the spur of the moment and his arms came around her waist. His lips brushed against hers before finally coming to press against them in the form of a passionate kiss."I love you too"
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Back to School(Open)   Back to School(Open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:58 pm

Orihime kisses Ichigo and closes her eyes happily. She wraps her arms around him and her face turns a slight shade of red. "I don't know why it me so long to tell you. I have loved you since we started high school together. No, that's a lie. I guess I fell in love with you when I saw the day my brother died. But all that matters is that I finally told you right? The fact you love me only makes it even better." Orihime kisses Ichigo again and she hopes nothing happens to ruin the moment.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Back to School(Open)   Back to School(Open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:03 pm

Ichigo nodded as she spoke, pulling from the kiss to stare into her eyes. He smiled and softly pushed his index finger to her lips, to stop them from moving."You know you talk too much right, Ori-Chan?"
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Back to School(Open)   Back to School(Open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:07 pm

Orihime blushes and looks into Ichigo's eyes. She sighs having been told she talks too much makes her keep quiet. But she still looks happy, she can't really deny Ichigo anything for the most part. She remembers Ichigo wanted to go to the roof and she nudges him in that direction gently. She wonders how he will take this, but is more than happy to find out.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Back to School(Open)   Back to School(Open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:11 pm

Ichigo was nudged and then suddenly remembered they were going to the roof. He nods turning around then finishing the walk to reach the roof. Once he reaches it he smiles, stretching his arms above him in the humid, and too hot air. Ichigo pants slightly at the heat, wondering what the hell happened durign those twenty minutes he had come to school. He then shrugged, pulling his shirt off and sighing in relief.
Back to top Go down
Robert St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: Back to School(Open)   Back to School(Open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:56 pm

Robert was walking around the area to get a feel for the town he now called home. He could feel many powerful souls in this town. I'm glaid I came to this part of the world. When he pased by the frount of the high school he felt a very strong spirit power. Wishing to see who it was he walking into the yard of the school. When he got close to one of the building he could feel the strong spirit power better now and could tell it was on the roof. He could also tell there was someone else there as well. Useing his power over gravity to help him, he jumped up to the top of the building, landing on the railing on the roof. What he saw was a man without his shirt on and a woman. He could feel strong spirit power coming from both of them. He needed to know if they where hunam, or shinigami in there souless dolls. "So what have we found here? A boy and girl alone on the roof and one without a shirt." He chided them, hopeing to invoke a violent responce.
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Back to School(Open)   Back to School(Open) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:58 pm

Orihime sighs when Ichigo takes off his shirt. She leans against him with the left side of her on his chest. she puts her right hand on his chest as well, while putting her left arm around his waist as best she can. The only thing that would make this better is if they had something to eat. But Orihime left her lunch in the class room. Orihime hears the man try to start something and she looks at him with her normal nervous look. She gets ready to put up her defensive shield to protect Ichigo if needed. The man seems like a bount and that makes her nervous.
Back to top Go down
Mukuro Rokudo

PostSubject: Re: Back to School(Open)   Back to School(Open) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:27 pm

Blade was in class as he noticed both Orihime and Ichigo left, Blade was bored in class listening to the teacher going on about how the first bomb was dropped on Japan went. Blade got so annoyed he put his head down on his desk and started to sleep until he felt a weird spiritual pressure. "This isn't Ichigo's or Inoue's reiatsu, its a strange weird evil one. " thought Blade. Blade then raised up his hand and said "Can i go to the washroom? I was holding it until Inoue comes back but it doesn't look like she is coming back." said Blade as he stormed of the class Quickly.

Before Blade got onto the roof he first went to the guys change room and changed in his Quincy uniform. Blade then Hirenkyaku out of the locker room and onto the top of the school.

"My my, this is where all this commotion is coming from." said Blade, as he seen Ichigo half naked. Blade then looked at the Bount as he asked "Wait a minute...Why is Kurosaki half naked on the roof with Orihime and a Bount. " Blade then put his finger on his chin as he started to tap his chin thinking of a conclusion. "I GET IT NOW!!! Kurosaki was fighting that Bou~ Wait that couldn't make sense he still has his gigai on." said Blade. Blade looked confused but he then smiled as he pulled out a Seele Schneider.

"What ever the reason is I will take you down bounto. Oh yes, Inoue-san The teacher wants you. " said Blade as he stood there smiling.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Back to School(Open)   Back to School(Open) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:41 am

Ichigo brought his hand up to smack his forehead with his palm. He couldn't believe this. Whenever he wanted to get close to Orihime, this stuff happened. He grabbed orihime's hand, leading her to the edge of the roof. Keeping his eyes on the bout, he popped a soul candy in his mouth, being forced out of his gigai through the back. He did a backwards flip over orihime, wrapping his arms around her waist as he fell from the roof. Ichigo held orihime in the cradle-carry, landing on the ground softly.
Back to top Go down
Robert St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: Back to School(Open)   Back to School(Open) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 1:24 pm

A shinigami! Dammit! He was hopeing that it would be a superhuman, as he heard them called, when he first saw them. It is possible that the girl is one, and she may be of use to him latter, but for now he must deal with the boy that would get in his way. He hoped down from the rail onto the roof and then said, "I'm going to guess that your a quincy. What you have on gives that away. But, I must wonder, why help a shinigami? You have as much to hate from them as I, with what they did to your kind two hundred years ago." Robert wasn't there to have an all out fight. If a fight did happen, he had a trick that will give him a clear advantage.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Back to School(Open)   Back to School(Open) EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 12:02 pm

Some one post.
Back to top Go down
Mukuro Rokudo

PostSubject: Re: Back to School(Open)   Back to School(Open) EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 8:27 am

Blade smirked as he stretched out his bow as he started to form an arrow. "It might look this way, but Kurosaki is just a subsitute,
even if the Shinigami did kill my people. It was for a good reason." said Blade as he shot the arrow at Robert. Blade then stood there. "I am the type of Quincy that doesn't hold grudges against anything, what killed my people doesn't interest me but i will happen to you if you don't leave will." said the Quincy as he shot out another arrow but this time it was stronger with much more reiatsu in it. This arrow could kill if it wasn't defended correctly. The recent arrow that was sent broke through the first one a flew at the Bount. "Good Game."
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Back to School(Open)   Back to School(Open) EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 9:05 pm

Orihime watches as everything happens. She isn't sure why this sort of thing keeps happening. It almost seems as if someone or something is trying to keep here and Ichigo apart. The look son her face is one of concern and shyness, although she is ready to put up her barrier if needed.
Back to top Go down
Robert St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: Back to School(Open)   Back to School(Open) EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:23 pm

A fight was unavoidable. Quincies, Shoot first and ask questions later. He didn't have time to mess with this quincy, and in truth he didn't have much of a resion to be there. He jumped out of the way of the arrow and landed back on the rail, like he was before. He happened to look down to see both the shinigami and the girl. He noticed she had some sort of shield up. A shield? Her power is a useless shield! His point for being there is now gone. He was there to see if he could get some super humans to join the bounts, but he would just be waisting his time now. "I have no more I seek here, but it might be fun if we played a little, boy." He jumped back on to the roof and pointed the palm of his hand at the quincy. This sent a stong pushing force at him, to knock him over.
Back to top Go down
Mukuro Rokudo

PostSubject: Re: Back to School(Open)   Back to School(Open) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:34 pm

Blade smirked as he Hirenkyaku to the side where the push didn't effect Blade. A boy ran up holding 2 guns jumped and grabbed on to Blade's shoulder. "Out of school early aren't you Taski?" asked Blade as he smirked. "I Felt reiatsu from a far distant and thought you were in trouble." said Taski as he started to look at the bount and the 2 orange haired boy and girl. "Who is that?" asked Taski in a innocent voice. "No time to explain, we must take down this bount before he destroys the city." said Blade as he Hirenkyaku (I am going to call it Hiren for short.) Taski nodded as he then shot both of his pistols at the same time aiming for the bount, Blade then jumped as he shot out a wave of reiatsu at the Bount. "I will let you leave now, if not i will be force to kill you." said Blade.

Taski was Blade's companion, Blade had not many friends but Taski. Taski was still in middle school, he was a tiny hyper little kid also.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

PostSubject: Re: Back to School(Open)   Back to School(Open) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 2:28 pm

*ooc: lol those pistols in your pic are from Gantz Blade <3
Back to top Go down
Robert St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: Back to School(Open)   Back to School(Open) EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 8:58 am

The fool thinks to order me when he just placed so many in danger? Robert jumped up over the shots and the wave to about the same eye level as the first quincy. "Your not the only one that fights in twos, Pesantezza come out!" When he called darkness formed in thin air and formed into the dark shape of a man without a face and a blade for a right hand. "You called, master?" Robert looked at the two quincies and he said to his doll. "Crush the school and everyone in it." Pesantezza stood there, but the school's walls started to crack, as if tons where being added to the top of it. "Now, we can have a nice little chat, or I can kill everyone in the school. Your choice."
Back to top Go down
Mukuro Rokudo

PostSubject: Re: Back to School(Open)   Back to School(Open) EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 9:30 am

Blade was devastated on have far the bount had just done.Taski then yelled "Thats cheating,HEY!! Thats not fair." said Taski. Blade then looked down at the school, Blade blinked as he said "What do you want, bount." said Blade. "Blade are you really going to give in!?!??!!" asked Taski in a loud tone of voice. Blade then replied "He got my school mate as a hostage, we must give in or innocent lives will be destroyed." said Blade. Blade then started to grin "Wow, its funny how desparate you are, afraid of death so you must kill innocent people.

Now Talk bount, I don't got all day." said Blade.Taski then
laughed "This guy is really really funny." Taski said in a happy tone. "Taski i want you to stand back." said Blade. Taski then flew onto another building away from Blade and the Bount.

OOC:Let Ichigo Post after this.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Back to School(Open)   Back to School(Open) EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 2:24 pm

Ichigo ripped the Spirit Particles of his mask from the air, pulling it over his face. He then leaped back up to the roof, chuckling behind said mask, watching the bount and his doll. While drawing his zanpakuto, he shifted into a shunpo, his body disappearing from it's current spot. His body stopped in front of the doll, him shifting his body to twist quickly, his nodachi blade coming to the doll's neck in an attempt to decapitate him. Ichigo's mask slowly began to grow over his head, A horn growing from the top of his head, made of the same substance as his mask.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to School(Open)   Back to School(Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Back to School(Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next