Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Back to School(Open)

Go down 
+2
Orihime Inoue
Ichigo Kurosaki
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Robert St. Clair

Back to School(Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to School(Open)   Back to School(Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:17 pm

Robert heard all that the two quincies said. It was good that he desided to talk. He had no quams about killing the students of the school. Robert paid no mind to the quincy that moved away. Intresting. Robert stood by as his doll was attacked. Pesantezza ducked done under the blade. He raised up to strike at the shinigami who had a mask on in the face. Before he could attack, Robert called him. "Pesantezza, back. No one is to be hurt. Not yet at the moment." The doll jumped back to the side of his master. "I will not be long quincy, but I must ask, who is your leader? And masked one, are you by chance a vizard?" Robert could tell that Pesantezza wanted to fight, but the odds are very much agenst them. If a fight can be avoided them it would be wise. But in ways he felt like Pesantezza did.
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Back to School(Open)   Back to School(Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:10 am

Tsubaki flies at Pesantezza as quick as he can folowing Orihime's mental command to make the doll distracted by removing one of it's limbs if possible. Since it is a doll not the bount himself Orihime has no trouble trying to reove one it's limbs. She knows it won't kill either of them, but it may make them think twice about their actions.

OOC: Tsubaki might possibly remove one of Pesantezza's limbs if his attack hits. But I am leaving that up to you St. Clair-san. XD
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Back to School(Open)   Back to School(Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 2:36 am

Zilo was in his gigai if he hadn't had to go to school by living here with his gigai then he wouldn't he saw a commotion going on as he walked over to the small group of people. "A human a quincy a bount and a Vizard." He said as he studied everyone. He looked back at a man with the mask. "May i inquire are you ichigo Kuosaki?" He said witha soft voice as he looked around. Right now Zilo looked like a normal human well almost normal in his gigai but he was 6 foot 6 like he was in his normal form. He was the tallest here right now. With him observing he thought there might be a fight.
Back to top Go down
Mukuro Rokudo

PostSubject: Re: Back to School(Open)   Back to School(Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 6:57 pm

Blade smirked as he said slowly in a deep and rude tone of voice, "I am the Quincy Leader you little shit." said Blade really mad. Blade then slowly stood there as he raised up a eyebrow, "Now then you best be scurry on out of here or i will be forced to take you down with my ultimate weapon, and i guarantee you, you might not live. I know i will but not as a Quincy anymore." said Blade as he stood there. Blade turned his attention to Zilo "Oh great, more trouble." said Blade as Taski was still waiting on another building.
Back to top Go down
Robert St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: Back to School(Open)   Back to School(Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 2:47 pm

Robert stood there as all was said. He had worn out his welcome them moment he got there, and now would be the best time to leave. He still wanted to know about the man in the mask, most likely a vizard, but when this new person showed up he felt the time to leave was now. "I see. Well, I will take my leave, but be sure we will see each other again," He bowed his head, then looked at the quincy "quincy." He said with a smile. As he said that a light passed by his doll. Hiting it hand and caused it pain. It was from the girl. Not a wise move to make. As soon as the doll noticed where the light came from he jumped down to attack, with and unearthly roar of anger. It swong its blade arm at the girl, aiming for her head. Before it got to close the doll disolved and the mist went to Roberts finger, forming a ring. "Girl, there are some things you must never anger." And with that he took his leave of them all, not careing for the new comer. He left to learn more of the city.

EXIT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to School(Open)   Back to School(Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Back to School(Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2