Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Clash! [open]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

Clash! [open] Empty
PostSubject: Clash! [open]   Clash! [open] EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 3:58 pm

Hayami had sensed the pressence of a Spiritually Aware human for some time, though she preferred to call them 'SuperHumans', as most people do. She wasn't sure who it was, not was she sure if she had felt it before. All she knew was that she hadn't felt this one before. Of course, there had been many presences of humans in Karakura Town, as she learned when serving the Gotei 13 that Karakura Town was the most active town when it came to Spirit Pressure.

...She didn't really care much to go looking for him, instead she went to the Vizard Warehouse, in search of something she thought she'd never get...

She arrived at the Warehouse, and went into the basement, and walked through a few rooms, and found her room. There sat everything that was once hers in the Gotei. Everything. Her old Captain paperwork, her Captain Seal(which she forcibly removed, due to it reducing her power), and much more. None of them concerned her. She was looking for that beautiful black Capsule that would give her her Human form.

The search was long and hard, as it was very small, and she had failed to place it somewhere ... logical. Her stuff was messy, as she never found time to organize it. She searched and searched. Seconds turned into minutes, minutes seemed to drag on for what seemed like forever. It was actually quite frustrating, looking for her Soul Candy, as it was very VERY small, and it was mixed with her crappy organization. Although, after 47 minutes, she did find it, and when she did, she let out a happy shriek. She plopped it in her mouth, and her human form came into being.

Of course it looked like her, except her Zanpakutou wasn't with her. She had everything else, including her old Captain Haiori. Now that humans could see her, she decided it was time to make her presence known to Karakura Town - even though they wouldn't know who she was - not would she or they actually CARE too much...

She exited the warehouse and went to the center of town, conversing with many humans, talking about their lives, and playing a few games, but mainly speaking. It was actually fun, and it attached her to this town even more than before. The people weren't as ignorant as she thought - they possessed marvelous technology, especially for being a short-lived race. It was intriguing! She especially enjoied the food - as it was nothing even SIMILAR to that of the food in Soul Society. Even though Shinigami dont need to eat, doesnt mean they dont WANT to!

Though she kept feeling that pressure from earlier - that human's. She wanted to meet him, so she sucked in as much spiritual pressure as she could, and placed her black pill in her pocket, in case she needed to be forced into her Soul Form.

She wasn't exactly sure, but she thought she saw (and felt) this person close to her. But quickly lost track of him - it seems as though he disappeared - and was replaced by a Hollow!

She heard the cry - loud and horrible. It made Hayami sad to hear such a horrible and sad noise, though she felt it was her duty to kill the hollow. She plopped a pill on her tongue and swallowed, and her spirit form was forced out, and she grabbed Zangetsu and leaped up into the air, and closed her eyes. She had to locate it first.

She jumped from building to building, going to where she felt the presence most, and she located it. Hmm - A Gillian? They must have weakened, or this specific gillian was simply weak compared to the other gillian, because she usually would notice a gillian. No matter, she took her Zanpakutou, and used a shunpo and appeared face-to-face (or as best as she could with a Gillian), and looked downward.

Hollow... I know how you feel. Let my blade cleanse your soul, and may you have a fresh start in The World of the Living, or Soul Society. I'm sorry... Hayami said, slashing downward, breaking the mask. The hollow let out a horrible cry as it fell and dispersed into spirit particles.

Hayami put her Zanpakutou back over her back, and said. Job well done. with a content smile.

She walked to the soccer field, awaiting anybody who wished to converse, or possibly battle.
Back to top Go down
http://new-beginnings.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Clash! [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clash! [open]   Clash! [open] EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:04 pm

The Garganta opens above the Soccer field and Neliel steps out looking around in awe. She smiles and giggles than sonidos to edge of the Soccer field as the Garganta closes behind her. She can't believe she actually went to the world of the living this time. She kept saying she would do it, but neither Pesche or Dondochakka believed she would ever do so. "Ooooh it's so pretty. So many new things to see and explore. I'm going to have so much fun." Neliel jumps in excitement happily looking everywhere and wondering where to go first.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

Clash! [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clash! [open]   Clash! [open] EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:06 pm

Hayami sits there, noticing the tiny Arrancar hopping up and down. What kind of joke is this?! How is this ... THING an arrancar? How can it be powerful?! It's the size of an infant!!

Hayami sprung to her feet and shunpod over the the little girl, and kelt on her left knee. Umm... Hello...Arrancar...? Hayami said, puzzled. What... Umm...What brings you here...? Hayami asked, holding in a giant 'HA-HA'
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

Clash! [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clash! [open]   Clash! [open] EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:12 pm

Jim felt, in the area on orders, two strong powers coming from the soccer field. He rushed there as fast as his shunpo could take him. Once he landed on a light pole he saw what looked like a child arrancar and some woman walking up to her. Jim disided to stay up here and just watch. If ether of then where any good at senceing spirit power, then they would know he was there.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Clash! [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clash! [open]   Clash! [open] EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:12 pm

"I'm going live here. Nel wants a new home and Nel likes it here. Hey wait are you a Shinigami? Nel likes Shinigami, Itysgo is a Shinigami also. Wait Nel knows where ta go, Nel will visit Orihime. Nell misses Orihime, Nel has fun with Orihime." Neliel smiles and her reiatsu swells a bit just before a large cloud of smoke and pink reiatsu surrounds her. When it clears up she is standing there in her adult form.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

Clash! [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clash! [open]   Clash! [open] EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:16 pm

Itsygo? Hmm... Hmm... No, im no Shinigami. I'm a Vizard. I'm like you. I have your powers and your form... Speaking of which, what gives? Where's your master? Do you have free will, did you break away from Hueco Mundo? Hayami said, standing back up, grabbing her Zanpakutou in case the Arrancar would want to fight. Since when were Arrancar allowed to leave Hueco Mundo of their own free will...? Are you on a mission or something? Because i'll have to stop you if you are... Hayami said, slowly and cautiously.

And how the hell did you just do that?! You went from a child to an adult?!

Last edited by Hayami Rentai on Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

Clash! [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clash! [open]   Clash! [open] EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:20 pm

Jim stands atop the light pole, able to hear the words the two say. He learned that the woman is a vizard, that made things a bet more difficalt, two names he never heard of before, an arrancar that can change size, and an arrancar likeing a shinigami, something he has never heard of before. This is geting weird.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Clash! [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clash! [open]   Clash! [open] EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:37 pm

Neliel sighs and closes her eyesdropping her head just a bit. "I am my own master. I am Neliel Tu Oderschvank the former Tercera Espada see?" Neliel turns so her back is facing Hayami and moves the hair away from it revealing the large 3 tattoo. Her Zanpakutō is in her left hand still sheathed. "Whta is your name?" Neliel turns to face her again waiting patiently for the answer and hoping there won't be a fight.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

Clash! [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clash! [open]   Clash! [open] EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:39 pm

Hmm... My name is Hayami Rentai... And this Hayami said, removing Zangetsu from her back, Is Zangetsu. she said, flaunting around her giant sword. She sat down on the ground, and gestured for Nel to do the same. She closed her eyes, and smiled, Get off the light pole and get your ass down here. You haven't been hidden, if thats what you thought... Hayami said, keeping her eyes closed, and pointing at the person on top of the light pole.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

Clash! [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clash! [open]   Clash! [open] EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:46 pm

Jim was taken aback by the Vizard's, now knowing her name is Hayami Rentai, strait foward tone of voice. Not in the mood, or wait, to fight he jumped down and landed next to the two. Assuming she would tell him to sit down later, he sat on the grass. "I'm guessing you want my name now."
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Clash! [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clash! [open]   Clash! [open] EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:54 pm

"You are free to give it or keep as you like I think? By the way this is Gamuza." Neliel holds her Zanpakutō out for them to see. She sits down in a kneeling position and places her Zanpakutō in front of her. "All of the needless fighting is sad, why can't they just learn to talk things out for once? Shinigami kill Hollows, Hollows kill Shinigami. The cycle of hate and revenge never ends. I'm sick of it, i want peace so we can all be friends. But I doubt that will happen easily."
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

Clash! [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clash! [open]   Clash! [open] EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:59 pm

Hayami smiled, and clapped. That was well said, Arrancar. Why can't people think like you? If people would realise that Hollows eat for their existance, and shinigami kill for their PERSPECTIVE of good and evil, then they could actually compromise. Why kill a hollow if they're doing what needs to be done to survive? Why kill a shinigami because they're protecting? It's an oxymoron both ways! Why can't both sides just get along? In all honesty, i fight when i need to - i fight when somebody has done a wrong. Fighting without cause is wrong, and so is fighting for perspective. Fight because you have to. Fight because it's needed. And that is it! Hayami said, taking an a breath and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

Clash! [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clash! [open]   Clash! [open] EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 10:07 pm

Jim thought for a moment on the word to say. "Ideas of that sort are all well and good, but in reality the world does not work that way. Hollows kill to fill the void, shinigami kill out of duty, humans kill for there wants and needs, and other kill just for killing sake. To think that there could ever be a world without such things is nothing more then a childish dream. Killing is the way of life for hollows and shinigami. There is no way around it."
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Clash! [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clash! [open]   Clash! [open] EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 10:16 pm

"Yes that is true, but I wish for those Hollows who have some semblance of rational; thought to realize they bring their own deaths upon themselves because of what they do. I have heard arguments that no one gave Shinigami the right to kill Hollows. But the sad truth is, that Hollows gave the Shinigami that right by eating the souls of both living and dead Humans. No one gave us that right, and since Humans can't normally defend themselves therefore the Shiniogami are forced to do it for them. Every time a souls is eaten they become a Hollow. without the Shingami the balance would be lost and everything would come to end somehow. Either it would be rather quick as in everything collapses and reality explodes, or something far worse. All life everywhere slowly perishes until the only things left are Hollows. Even than Hollows would have to start eating Hollows to survive, which would lead to only one being left alive. At that point it wouldn't be long before they starved to death I imagine." Neliel's face is very serious and her she looks at the other two wondering how they feel about what she has just said.
Back to top Go down
CoyoteStarrk

CoyoteStarrk

Clash! [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clash! [open]   Clash! [open] EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 10:24 pm

OOC: I hope i'm not intruding

*A garganta opens up and a average size man walks out yawning and stretching, he looks around and sees Neliel, a former espada and what looked like two shinigamis, one of which he sensed was a vizard, he steps out and does a polite bow to them all*

Good day to you, the name is Permaneo Umbra, it's a pleasure to meet you all.

I really should be at that espada meeting, but I just woke up and followed Miss Neliel, I thought it would be fun to see where she went.

*He looks at Neliel and grins*

So, how's life treatin ya on the outskirts of Las Noches?
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

Clash! [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clash! [open]   Clash! [open] EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 10:27 pm

Hayami sat there, scratching her chin. She stood up and patted Nel on the back with a smile. That made perfect sense! ... I absolutely loved that. Why can't everyone be like you? ... Hayami asked, smiling. A quick realization struck her, If you dont like needless fighting, then that measn you made Tereca Espada ... because of your NATURAL strength? Oh my... You must be incredible! Hayami said, with a short laugh following.

D- ... Dont take this as a fight proposal, but would you mind a complete spar with me, please? You just seem so incredible! Hayami asked, still a bit amazed.

She noticed a new Arrancar enter, whom she only stares at in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

Clash! [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clash! [open]   Clash! [open] EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 10:38 pm

Jim got up quickly and jumped back a bit after the new arrancar showed up. He couldn't put his finger on it but something about this guy just seems off from his polite maner. Maybe he was being overly coushes, but that has paid off for him a few times in the past. He didn't make any moves to show that he would want to fight. In fact that was the one thing he didn't want to do. "I guess i should return the politeness, I'm nothing more then a shinigami from the Soul Society." Jim didn't bow, but that just wasn't his still. He just waved a little.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

Clash! [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clash! [open]   Clash! [open] EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 10:39 pm

(OOC: Starrk, your character hasn't been accepted yet. So, you can't RP. I'm sorry, but you still have to work on your app because it's not finished.)

Suddenly Kyouga appeared between Hayami and Neliel. "Hello ladies, how's it going?" Kyouga said with a smile. Kyouga had just scored big with one cute Shinigami and Neliel. All he had to do now was simply to woo them, and they would be his. Regardless, he was really after Neliel.
Back to top Go down
CoyoteStarrk

CoyoteStarrk

Clash! [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clash! [open]   Clash! [open] EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 10:45 pm

OOC: D'OH! Sorry, i'll get back to work on it.

Don't worry people! Umbra was just a figment of your imaginationXD
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

Clash! [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clash! [open]   Clash! [open] EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 10:51 pm

OOC: should i edit my post then?
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

Clash! [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clash! [open]   Clash! [open] EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 10:56 pm

OOC: just dont worry about it, in your next post, just say you saw something you thought was there, but really wasnt.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

Clash! [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clash! [open]   Clash! [open] EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:31 am

Jim, now standing after thinking he saw something, looked at the arrancar. He seemed strong, most likely stronger then he was, and it wouldn't be a good idea for Jim to stick around. He thought it was time for him to leave. "I beg your parden, but i must be going. I must be returning." He said with a bow, keeping an eye on everyone. Useing shunpo he darted to the top of a near by building and opened the Senkimond back to the Soul Society. The hell butterfly came out and lead him back home.

OOC: EXIT STAGE LEFT<----
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

Clash! [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clash! [open]   Clash! [open] EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 2:50 am

Hayami closed her eyes, frowning for a second or two. Very well, Shinigami. Until next time... Hayami said, sighing. So, Nel. You seem pretty human compared to most Arrancar... Does this mean you have... ACTUAL friends? Hayami asked, trying not to sound rude.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Clash! [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clash! [open]   Clash! [open] EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:34 pm

"Aside from Pesche and Dondochakka, I know Ichigo Kurosaki, Orihime Inoue, Sado Yasutora, Renji Abarai, Rukia Kuchiki, and Uruyuu Ishida. They are all my friends. They are good people and I care about them a lot." Neliel sighs and smiles knowing she has people who care about her as much as she cares about them.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

Clash! [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clash! [open]   Clash! [open] EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:34 pm

Hmm, i see. That's really nice. You don't see Arrancar like you very often... You are a cool person, Nel. I respect you and your views, you actually view things much like I do. Not many people do, and it's a really cool thing to know that even in your mind, or in your state-of-mind, you're not alone... Hayami said, smiling at Nel. Do you think one day, you could introduce me to your friends? I've already met Kurosaki Ichigo... It seems as though he and i somehow have the same Zanpakutou... Hayami added, confused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clash! [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clash! [open]   Clash! [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Clash! [open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next