Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Raining [open]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

Raining [open] Empty
PostSubject: Raining [open]   Raining [open] EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 6:54 am

The only sound that could be heard was the loud pitter-patter of the raindrops hitting the surface of the ground, rolling together to form large puddles. It was early evening and a lot darker than it should have been due to the rain, which had been on and off since midday. Yuki was currently sitting on the roof of one of the buildings in the area, the rain pelting down and rolling off her sodden clothes.

She loved the rain, and when it did rain - if she wasn't busy - then she would try to sit in it, loving the cold feeling that came with the water seeping through the pores of the skin. Most people who knew about this habit of hers say that it was extremely weird and not normal but she didn't care - she had never been one to listen to what others thought of her anyway, so why start now?

As she strained her eyes to see out past the sheets of rain which severely restricted her vision, her hair sticking to the front of her face not helping matters at all, Yuki wondered what this rainy, dark night would bring.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki™

Byakuya Kuchiki™

Raining [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raining [open]   Raining [open] EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 7:39 am

Rain. Great. Just great. Of all days it had to rain, why did it have to be today? Byakuya glanced out the window of his office as raindrops pelted the ground like bullets. The captain sighed and put down his pen, making his paperwork into a neat pile on his desk. He knew he couldn't stall any longer. He had night patrol today, unfortunately. Ever since Aizen had betrayed the Soul Society, they were having people watch at night for attacks. Although Aizen was dead, they still did the night patrol thing, and no one had dared asked the captain commander if they could stop. Actually, some captains even wanted night patrol, since there could still be attacks even though their #1 enemy was dead. Byakuya thought this was foolishness. Who would attack? Hollows? They could be dealt with easily. No need to have people watch for them. But Byakuya wouldn't complain... at least not out loud.

The raven haired man stood up slowly, looked around the large room to make sure everything was how it should be (it was; in fact it always was) then walked to the door, opened it, and stepped out into the rain. An umbrella. Of course he had forgotten an umbrella. Byakuya sighed and began to walk quickly. Hopefully he could find something to stand under. Rain soaked his hair as he glanced around, looking for shelter. He saw a large building where the roof hovered over the ground a bit, making a spot the rain couldn't hit. Byakuya hurried to stand under it, and attempted to dry his long hair with one of his scarves.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-serenity.rpg-board.net
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

Raining [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raining [open]   Raining [open] EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:59 am

At some point Yuki had shifted positions so that she was laying on the slick roof, propped up by her elbows as she looked towards the sky. If she concentrated really hard, ignoring the rain drops attempting to hit her eyes, she could almost see a few lonely stars trying to peak out through the heavy cloud cover. It was so peaceful just listening to the rain - the only noise, and to be able to relax as a small wind was starting to pick up.

However, Yuki's great relaxing down time was interupted when she felt a strong reiatsu heading her way, only to stop underneath the roof on which she was laying. Probably to get out of the rain. She never could understand why people wanted to get away from the harmless water as though it was acid - seeking shelter whenever they could. Whoever it was that was now seeking shelter seemed very powerful, and if not a little familiar, but Yuki couldn't place it.

She had every intention of just ignoring their presence and continuing with what she was doing before they arrived - which was absolutely nothing - but her curiosity started to get the better of her and she found herself unconsciously leaning forward, as though to get closer to the reiatsu.

Unfortunately, as she inched closer her feet had been unable to find purchase on the extremely wet, slightly slanted roof, and before she knew what was happening Yuki was falling forward off the roof to land on the ground in a puddle with a large splash and thud. Sure, it was painful, but right at that moment Yuki was only feeling the pain to her pride as she slowly stood up to face whomever it was that she had just ungracefully face-planted in front of.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki™

Byakuya Kuchiki™

Raining [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raining [open]   Raining [open] EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:03 am

Byakuya sighed and wrapped the scarf back around his neck. Hopefully his hair and would dry soon. At least before he had to go out into the rain again. Which of course he hoped he didn't have to do until it stopped raining. The raven haired man leaned back against the wall of the building, quickly stepped away to see if he had gotten dirt on his back (he didn't) then leaned back again.

Byakuya looked out into the darkness, but could see nothing. What a view. Total darkness all around. There would be nothing to do all night back stand there, staring at nothing. Well, unless of course there was an attack. But Byakuya doubted there would be. Aizen was dead after all. The Espada and Arrancar were hopefully scared back to Hueco Mundo forever. Besides, even if they weren't, it was a slim possibility that they would attack without their lord.

Byakuya closed his eyes and listened to the rain pounding down onto the streets. Why did it have to be so loud?! Oh well. There were worse sounds. The 6th division captain yawned. He hadn't gotten much sleep the night before since he had been trying to finish the weeks paperwork. Actually it wasn't due for another three days, but Byakuya always liked to get things in early. He didn't want anyone to think the 6th was a lazy division.

Suddenly, there was a loud splash, and Byakuya's eyes flew open. In front of him he saw the 10th division captain sitting in a puddle. While falling, she had also drenched Byakuya's shoes and lower robes, but that hadn't registered to him yet. He watched as she stood and faced him. Where had she come from? He glanced up at the roof, then back at her. Oh. Why anyone would choose to sit on the roof in the rain Byakuya had no idea.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

Raining [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raining [open]   Raining [open] EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:56 pm

Yuki was at a loss for words when she saw who was standing in front of her. Byakuya Kuchiki, captain of the 6th division. She could feel her embarressment increase as she stood, feeling very much like a deer caught in the headlights of a car. This was definitely one of the more terrible situations she had ever been in.

She didn't miss as he looked at the roof and back to her again, a look of disbelief flitting across his stoic features for a brief second. Straightening up completely Yuki attempted to save face, her expression saying 'nothing happened just then'.

"Captain Kuchiki, what a surprise to see you here. Are you outside because of the rain?" Even as she said it it didn't seem to fit; he didn't strike her as being one to enjoy the rain, or even enjoy being wet and cold. In thinking that Yuki felt her gaze quickly roll down to take in the saturated shoes and lower robes of her fellow captain before bringing her eyes back up to his face. That wasn't good, hopefully he wouldn't notice.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki™

Byakuya Kuchiki™

Raining [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raining [open]   Raining [open] EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:34 pm

Byakuya raised his eyebrows at Koori's question, his face taking on a look of disbelief. Outside because of the rain? Like I would do such a thing! Who in their right mind would... well... I guess she would... but still! "No. I would not go out into the rain if I had a choice. I dislike getting wet. I'm out because of orders. I'm on patrol at the moment, although I think it's useless to have patrols now that Aizen is dead."

The sixth division captain studied Koori. "I suppose you're out because you... like the rain?" Byakuya couldn't imagine anyone liking being out in the rain and getting soaked. But then again, everyone was different and he shouldn't look down on her because of this.

Byakuya suddenly noticed that his feet felt wet and glanced down. He closed his eyes for a minute when he saw the dirty water from the puddle that had splashed on his feet and lower clothes. Oh well. He decided to ignore it for now. He couldn't exactly go home and change. Besides, at least he wouldn't be on patrol for another month....
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

Raining [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raining [open]   Raining [open] EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:43 am

Yuki couldn't understand the look of disbelief that passed across Byakuya's features - it hadn't been that stupid of a question. Though she had guessed he was out here for an alterior motive to the rain, and his explanation about being on patrol made sense. Yuki couldn't even remember the last she'd been on patrol.

"Yes, it's so soothing and helps me think. So... how long do you need to stand out here?" To say it was incredibly awkward would be the understatement of the century! Yuki had never been one to make small talk - in fact she usually strayed away from talking to people full stop - but sh felt she owed him her company after soaking his clothes, especially now that she found out he didn't like getting wet. Crazy, not liking the rain...
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki™

Byakuya Kuchiki™

Raining [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raining [open]   Raining [open] EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:01 pm

It's soothing and helps her think? To Byakuya the rain pounding onto the sidewalk sounded like bullets. It could be bad for your hearing, he thought. Well, if she likes it then I guess she knows what she's doing. "I have to stay out here until morning," he replied somewhat bitterly. "The captains that are on night patrol can never leave their posts until the sun rises. Then someone else will come take over. He figured since she was a new captain she didn't know these things.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

Raining [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raining [open]   Raining [open] EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:53 am

Yuki moved so that she was standing under the shelter with Byakuya - as much as she liked the rain it was making it very hard to hear what the captain was saying to her.

"I see... Do you need to stay in the same position all night, or do you walk around different areas?" It seemed like important information to need to know if she was to be called on to do patrol. It would get very tiring to stay in the same place all night without moving, though it probably wouldn't bother her at all - it was for work after all.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki™

Byakuya Kuchiki™

Raining [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raining [open]   Raining [open] EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 3:49 pm

Byakuya moved over as Koori came closer so she'd have more room. "We can walk around to different areas," he replied. "Just as long as we stay in Seireitei. "I admit though, it's still a bit boring." Byakuya couldn't believe he was calling something that the captain commander made them do boring outloud! Byakuya never complained about anything like that, for he believed rules are rules. But once he got going he couldn't stop. "I do not believe we need to have night patrol anymore. Aizen is had and we have no had any attacks in quite a while. We should be spending our time doing more important things like sleeping."

Last edited by Byakuya Kuchiki on Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

Raining [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raining [open]   Raining [open] EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 3:59 pm

(says open..x.x)

"ehh, such a weather..and even in my second week as a captain..", a female voice said out loid in a complainning manner. A pale skinned woman with long white hair, a cuvery figure, wearing the standard shinigami uniform and a captain haori, entered the shelter, leaning up against the wall, letting out a relifed sigh. IT seemend she only first now realized that there were two other persons under the shelter..2 other captains, one being the stright Byakuya who she had talked with very briefly after her examed had ended, and a fellow female captain she hadent seen befor.

"Sorry for intterupting, Kuchiki taicho.., Yuuri quickly said, yet switcing into a polite and calm tone, trying not to embaress herself more. "..Reikou Yuuri, 3th division captain..", she said as she held her hand towards Yuki. "I belive a greeting is in its place.."
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

Raining [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raining [open]   Raining [open] EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 12:58 am

Yuki couldn'y believe what she was hearing! Did Byakuya, stoic, hard-working captain of the sixth division just tell her that he thought it was a 'bit boring'? Though he did have a point about the patrolling.

"I agree that patrolling seems a bit pointless, but if it makes some shinigami sleep better - especially after the whole Aizen ordeal - than I think we shouldn't begrudge them that comfort." Though she did like her sleep, luckily she had been fortunate to not have been called upon yet.

She looked up as she heard a loud voice over the rain complaining about the weather. Am I the only one enjoying this rain? The person made their way into the shelter and Yuki could see that she had beautiful white hair that complemented her pale complexion; also judging from the haori she wore she must be a captain - which was then confirmed when she introduced herself as the captain of the third division.

"It's nice to meet you, I'm Koori Yuki, captain of the 10th division." Yuki extended her hand and grasped the one stretched out to her to shake it.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki™

Byakuya Kuchiki™

Raining [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raining [open]   Raining [open] EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:54 pm

After he said that, Byakuya wanted to take his words back immediately. Had he really just said that? Had he really put down the captain commander's rules? Did he really insult those rules?! It was something unheard of, at least for Byakuya. He never complained. Byakuya nodded at Koori's words. "Yes, you're right. The captain commander knows best, after all. I shouldn't talk badly of his rules. Secretly though, he didn't like this new captain commander much. He thought the old one had been much better. But who was he to say this? To be the captain commander, Kensei must have proved he was worthy of the title. More worthy than Byakuya himself. So therefore, he must refrain from criticizing him. Byakuya made a note not to say anything more against the captain commander in the future. He had been way out of line.

Byakuya suddenly heard another, rather loud voice. Why was someone else out in this weather? Byakuya was out because he had to be, and Koori was out because she liked the rain.... could this other person actually like the rain too? The thought revolted him. But then again, she was complaining, Byakuya thought with relief as he saw his fellow captain appear. Byakuya nodded to her. "The weather has not been very well lately," he commented. It had been rainy for days. Would it ever end? "If I may ask, what are you doing out in this?"
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

Raining [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raining [open]   Raining [open] EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 7:56 am

((OOC: i know this an old topic xD and that Reikou is no longer 3rd division captain so if you dont want to continue the thread then that's cool i just wanted something to do so i figured i'd post anyway )))

Lightning sighed heavily as she looked out at the sky from underneath her large umbrella. The rain seemed to have been going on forever and showed no signs of stopping anytime soon. Her gaze followed the numerous rain drops towards the ground where they joined the now rapidly growing puddles. She stood watching the ripples that formed as they landed upon the puddles as the cool wind blew past her carrying with it the scent of fresh rain. Several minutes passed as she watched her reflection in the rippling puddles, nothing other than the sound of rain could be heard. Lightning was glad that she had bought the large umbrella she currently stood under a week earlier. Uneventful patrol was bad enough, but if she had to have done it whilst getting wet then someone would have payed dearly.

Suddenly the puddle which she was watching erupted with larger and more rapid ripples as an audible thud echoed throughout the air. Lightning knew that it was not an attack as there was no enemy reiatsu that she could feel. Deciding she had better check it out she headed in the direction of the sound. She walked for a couple of minutes before turning a corner and seeing the vague silhouettes of three people through the heavy rain ahead of her.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

Raining [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raining [open]   Raining [open] EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 1:15 am

(OOC: Lightning, let's start another topic - this one is pretty old ^^)
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

Raining [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raining [open]   Raining [open] EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 6:15 am

((OOC: yeah i know xD i was just bored and wanted to post somewhere lol i never expected the topic to be continued :p))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raining [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raining [open]   Raining [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Raining [open]
Page 1 of 1