Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Clash! [open]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Clash! [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clash! [open]   Clash! [open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:41 pm

Neliel seems surpised by that. "I thought such things couldn't happen? Although I would imagine that it is possible that like genetics, someone's Zanpakutō might be an inherited thing sort of. So I suppose you might be related to Kurosaki somehow? Sister, cousin or niece maybe I don't know. But sure I would be happy to introduce you to them someday."
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: Clash! [open]   Clash! [open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:20 pm

Thank you kindly, Nel. And know what, maybe you're right. Maybe somehow i AM related to Ichigo. Im much older, so i'd be his dead-ancestor or something... How odd... And earlier, you were in a child form, and now you're in an adult form. Mind explaining to me how that is possible? Hayami asked, a little bit concerned.
Back to top Go down
http://new-beginnings.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Clash! [open]   Clash! [open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:25 pm

"It happened sometime after my Arrancar mask got cracked. At least that is what Pesche and Dondochakka say, even Bawabawa agrees with them. Bawabawa is a bug that Dondochakka caught we treat him like a member of our family. Even though I don't have the heart to tell them we aren't really related to each other." Neliel sighs but she isn't sad, she honestly has no idea if she should tell Pesche and Dondochakka they aren't related to each other.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: Clash! [open]   Clash! [open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:28 pm

Well, im sure that they dont want to tell you you're not related. It seems to me that they said that because you were a child, and they wanted to make you feel special, and somehow... like you were part of a family. Though how can i say for sure? Anyway, Soon im going to be an offical member of the Gotei Fourteen. Yes, that's right. A new Division, the 14th. It's a Division of Vizards and Arrancar that are on Soul Society's side, and i will be the Captain. Anyway, my point is that when im an offical member of the Gotei, i can take you to the Research and Development and see what they can do about your cracked mask, if you'd like.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Clash! [open]   Clash! [open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:31 pm

"Do you mean I may not go back to my child form again if my mask is fixed? That would be nice, but at the same time kind of sad I guess. I think Pesche and Dondochakka have gotten used to my child form now. Also if this event occurs, exactly how does it work? I mean do you have to be a Shinigami to be vice-captain or?"
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: Clash! [open]   Clash! [open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:37 pm

I'm not exactly sure. All i know is that the Head Captain is allowing me a Division, and it shall be the 14th Squad, allowing both Vizards and Arrancar that are now in service of the Soul Society. I'm not exactly a Shinigami anymore, and i'll be the Captain, so im guessing the Vice-Captain will be what the squad is MEANT for. Either a Vizard or an Arrancar. Though in this Division, im sure that it wont be like the traditional Soul Society Squad. Captain, Vice Captain, third-tenth seat, i dont believe those shall hold much meaning, as Arrancar and Vizards are already extremely close when it comes to power and rank. Hayami answered with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Clash! [open]   Clash! [open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:40 pm

"Well I was thinking maybe you could make Ichigo vioce-captain. Although I suppose he might tell you to make me vice-captain. But I think he would be better suited. I am not into fighting that much, unless it is to train or I have a valid reason."
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: Clash! [open]   Clash! [open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:43 pm

Well i would imagine that since a Vizard is the Captain, an Arrancar would be the Vice-Captain. It seems fair to do it that way. And if it is, then i shall refer your name to Kensei-sama. I wouldn't mind running a Division with you. I like you, you have senses much like my own. And i value my own values, and when somebody else shares my values, i value their values. Odd... That was a mouth-full... Hayami said, laughing to herself.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Clash! [open]   Clash! [open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:49 pm

Neliel laughs warmly "That makes a lot of sense really. I hadn't thought of it that way. Well I'll refer to your judgment on this. If you want me as vice-captain than I shall be your vice-captain. Only time will tell if this is a good choice or a bad one right? Although you know I won't turn on you or Soul Society, it may be too early to say if I will prove as capable as the job will require. Than again maybe I am over complicating things." Neliel smiles with her concern clearly upon her face. She knows that anyone taking in the Soul Society will be stronger than the last enemies, which is always the case. She is truly concerned that she may not be strong enough to do the job, but she is willing to try anyway.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: Clash! [open]   Clash! [open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:53 pm

Well, until your Reiatsu ordeal is fixed, i do believe you are right. Heh, i mean, you have a child and an adult form, which would make training and fighting difficult for you. But once you get back to being a permanent adult, you could get use to your higher Reiatsu and begin to train once again. It would truly be interesting, although your transformations are quite amazing, as well. I must admit, it startled me when i saw you transform. I thought you were some sort of monster, to be honest, hahaha Hayami said, laughing once again.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Clash! [open]   Clash! [open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:59 pm

"Do you think they could make it so I can control it instead of getting rid of it? I mean think about it, I could pose as a helpless child and trick people into ambushes so they could be captured or something? Also my child form has some unique abilities that could be useful really. Abilities I can't use in any other form. I admit drool that heals wounds sound nasty, but it is almost as effective as Orihime's healing ability. Although I don't know if it can restore limbs?"
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: Clash! [open]   Clash! [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:01 am

I doubt it could restore limbs, haha, but im sure Mayuri could think of something. He's a creep, but i have to admit, he's a real genius. Or maybe you can go to Urahara if you don't like creeps...Urahara was the President of the Research and Development long before Mayiru was. In fact, Mayuri was the Third Seat when Urahara-Sama led the group. So, i would say to go to Urahara, now that i think about it.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Clash! [open]   Clash! [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:11 am

"Could you help me with that than? I don't know where this Uarahra is really. Also I don't know who he is, I think things would go better if someone who knows him asks really. That way there will likely be less problems. You would be best for approaching him on this I think, so will you help me?" Neliel looks into her eyes with a pleading look.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: Clash! [open]   Clash! [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:14 am

Of course i will, haha. If it's what you want, and your willing to take the risk, then i can't really resist it. I mean, i'm fond of you, and i'll feel really good if you were able control a problem that plagued you, and for that, we shall go to Urahara's shop whenever you are ready. I'll see to it that he does all that he can to ensure you that your plague is over and under control, Neliel Hayami said, putting a hand on her shoulder, giving a large smile, showing her bright white teeth.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Clash! [open]   Clash! [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:29 am

"Than we should probably try to deal with it right now. That is unless right now is a bad time for him. I'd hate to be a problem to someone I don't really know." Neliel relies on Hayami's judgment on this.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: Clash! [open]   Clash! [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:37 pm

Urahara's a strange one... Though he does seem to always find time for a Soul... But, seeing as you're not one of us I can't say for sure. But, you aren't exactly one of them Hayami said, referring to the other Arrancar, And instead, an ally to Soul Society, so i'm sure he'll find time for one like you. Would you like to leave to the Urahara Shop now? You spoke of it as if you wanted it as soon as possible, and if you wish, we can be on our way right now, if you want Hayami offered, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clash! [open]   Clash! [open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Clash! [open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2