Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A clash of memories. (Gin and Yuuri, non-dead match)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

A clash of memories. (Gin and Yuuri, non-dead match) Empty
PostSubject: A clash of memories. (Gin and Yuuri, non-dead match)   A clash of memories. (Gin and Yuuri, non-dead match) EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:04 am

The news of Gin`s escape had hit only hours after Yuuri had left his cell. Without even thinking twice, Yuuri quickly clamed the news down, preventing the other divisions from knowing he was alive. If the news of Gin being alive reached the soul soceity, panic and anger would break out. The only once who knew of him being alive was Nemu, Mayuri, Ukitake and the 1th division, and they had all been told to be silent. Yuuri had informed her 3th seat and vice captain to act as temporary captain commander until she returned from Hueco Mundo. Some seated officers from the 1th division had followed with her to Hueco Mundo, in case any unwanted guests arrived, such as the espada. Gin had to be caught quick and by any means, even if it meant Yuuri had to use her bankai.

Yuuri`s wodden sandels were made soundless as she ran accros the gray desert, the seated officers following her, through staying slightly behind her to look out for danger. Yuuri could feel Gin`s reaitsu ahead of her, but since she never had been good to detecting Reaitsu, she could`t tell if he was moving or not. She was biting her lip so hard that it had begun to bleed, and she was running so fast her hair and haori was blowing wildly behind her. A furios look could be seen in her eyes, it was clear she was angry, she wanted answers.

Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: A clash of memories. (Gin and Yuuri, non-dead match)   A clash of memories. (Gin and Yuuri, non-dead match) EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:28 am

He had been forced to open up a garganta in the portal between SS and Karakura, the reason why he had not returned to las noche`s immidietly was a question out of this world you see he was unsure if that was such a good idea, he sat there on a pillar in the middle of no where it was peaceful it was quiet, he would have to apologise to dellapero for running so late...

The white crescent moon seemed to lit up the sand and the whole surroundings around em, a few pillars and walls stood here to what seemed like an old temple of sorts, it was not las noches but a much smaller building that no longer had a roof, hell he did not know if there ever had been a roof on this building. Las noches could be seen hanging before him, it always seemed to be so close too, but yet it was so far away, Ichimaru sat there and pondered about his next move, he soon stood up and was about to continue his trip... when he suddenly felt a spiritual pressure getting closer to him, he recogniced it too, he had to admit that he was suprised that she had come all this way for him out here, if it was not for the current situation he was in he would have remarked of this, but as it turned out she was not alone, that and her emotions had swallown her whole it was not good for her health...

Once Yuuri came into sight, Gin showed a small displeasure in her precence, she was taking a huge risk by coming here and she knew it, He decided not to answer first, a few old memories came into his mind for when he had become a captain far longer before he had betrayed SS just as he had told Matsumoto, he had told Yuuri-san, back then he was a young shinigami who had just stepped up the ladder of a captain, he had met his new seated and unseated members first time, i saw her i knew she was going to do great things in SS, even so she have blown me in just how strong she has become... When she was appointed into a seated officer there was no doubt that she would keep up to improve.

"ive decided to change things" "so that they end... withouth Yuuri having to cry"

he had said one time, to Yuuri, back then she had no idea what it meant, but it all did not really matter, it was true either way, but there was this nagging feeling he had not been able to say that he was sorry yet. He still had time to wait for the right moment since he had left SS.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: A clash of memories. (Gin and Yuuri, non-dead match)   A clash of memories. (Gin and Yuuri, non-dead match) EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 7:58 am

The ruins was towering above the sands, being mere fragments of a former large monument of rock. Since the moon acted like a sun in the endless white desert, Yuuri easily spottet him on top of one of the pillars, looking down back at her. The seated officers had taken refuge behind a hill around half a mile from there, were they had clear view over the battlefield, and was in safe distance for Gin`s attack, and if Yuuri desided to use bankai. Even through they were seated officers, the spiritual pressure of a full released captain commander bankai would kill them.

"..Giving me compliments...making me read Kira-kun`s words for you..and..giving me a faint hope of seeing you on my side again...you choose to disobey me and flee..." . Yuuri withdrew her zanpaktou from the holster around her waist and narrowed her eyes at him. "..I have been forgiving over the past 2 years....but i wont hold back...heh, ya know taicho..", she said, lifting her head, poiting the tip of her zanpaktou towards las noches. "I`m the only thing preventing them from invading soul soceity...if you kill me i bet you can make good friends with them...if thats what you want..".

Yuuri untied the darkblue ribbon around her waist, and dropped it into the sand, narrowing her eyes up at him. "..Show them the light, Seihoshi!". A strong burst of reaitsu shot through the air, causing the sand to whirl up around her, the shockwave from the release reaching up to 2 miles away. Her zanpaktou had grown slightly longer and changed shape into a saber-alike sword. The blade itself seemend to be glowing slightly in the moonlight, while the hilt had turned color into darkblue, the gauntlet having taken the shape of a small moon.
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: A clash of memories. (Gin and Yuuri, non-dead match)   A clash of memories. (Gin and Yuuri, non-dead match) EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 11:44 am

Slowly Ichimaru`s usual smile returned on his face, he listened to Yuuri`s preaching how annoyed she seemed to be, luckily he had been able to remove the seal`s on his Zanpakto on his own. He sighed a bit, she sure was troublesome today neh? he kept his arm`s crossed while in the sleeves, making him look relaxed and not at all worried that Yuuri an relatively new and inexperienced captain commander was facing him head on, he did not think she could kill him, sure hurt him was always possible, but he hated to do either on her. He hated to see her cry and he wished non of this would happen today.

He almost regretted that he left the cell, no matter how painful it was to him, but it was his job and he still had stuff to do, before the attack on SS would start. Every word i said is true even back then... He was off course pointing at the time when he said to Yuuri that he would make a change, he doubted that she would just suddenly remeber what it was that he was even talking about let alone remeber what he had said back then, it was a long time ago and on top of that they had shared many full filling moment`s together as a team, and here they where staring at each other like enemies. It was an uneasy feeling that crept along Ichimaru`s spine and he could not shake it off, either way his facial expression did not falter not even for a second. He decided to rely on the faux bodies in this battle since his kido was still a big no. (the chains where on his arms) even if he had cut the chains they where still preventing him from using any kido, it was a small handicap. you don`t happen to have any key for these chain`s do ya? he asked in a polite yet indirect tone of speaking.

Ichimaru stared as usual at Yuuri as she released her Zanpakto, blowing up sand everywhere around him, his hair was dancing wildly and his haori did the same, he reached his arm to the hilt of his Zanpakto, he slowly pulled it out and kept it pointed downwards while he looked at her until the sand calmed down some. Awaiting that she would make a move.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: A clash of memories. (Gin and Yuuri, non-dead match)   A clash of memories. (Gin and Yuuri, non-dead match) EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:43 pm

"...Then why do you do a thing that makes me cry? You think fighting you is something i want? Fightign you is the last thing i ever wanted...thats why i refused to take battle against Aizen back then. I was naive and weak there...now i have a duty as the captain commander to bring the wrong-duers behind bars and show them the light...". The constant small shockwaves of eaitsu made Yuuri`s hair and haori constantly wave around her, giving her a unsual graceful look, through her eyes had a look that could kill.

"..Burn". White flames engulfed her zanpaktou, heating the air around the blade itself. Gin knew her flames could`t be put out with water, but they were in the desert, so how would he even get water. He knew Yuuri`s shikai abilities, but he haden`t even seen her bankai yet. Of cause the squad members had told him about how it looked, but he haden`t seen it with his own eyes. "...Taicho, wanna make the first attack?"
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: A clash of memories. (Gin and Yuuri, non-dead match)   A clash of memories. (Gin and Yuuri, non-dead match) EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 4:13 pm

His face became a bit more serious. withouth a word he attacked head on fast, with the fastest zanpakto to date, Shoot to kill Shinso! His blade shot out towards Yuuri`s mid chest part, it traveled at an incredeble speed. He was towering over Yuuri, by standing on the pillar still...

Always talking about what is right and wrong good and evil, Yuuri-kun, how about you concetraite on the battle ahead?.... Besides im the only one who can make a diffrence! the last words where directed at her first question, Gin was fairly familiar with Yuuri`s zanpakto abilities and the fact that the dry desert had no water did not matter since water over all did not have any effect on the heat, the heat around her blade had no effect on his blade, the question was, was she going to block it or dodge it? or did she even have time to do so? As long as those flames did not get too close he would be all right, and that was his fighting style to fight from a distance. Ya know... your still quite Naive, You see i have no place in Soul society anymore....
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: A clash of memories. (Gin and Yuuri, non-dead match)   A clash of memories. (Gin and Yuuri, non-dead match) EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 5:49 am

Yuuri held her sword up in front of herself, and sparks filled the air as the tip of his sword clashed with the middle of her saber. Yuuri leaped to the left and took a fighting stance, her eyes being narrowed at him. "..You know my shikai..im used to the speed of your shikai...neh taicho, this means we are gonna use bankai at some point?", she said in a light smink, apperently enjoying the rushing feeling of being in battle again. Yuuri haden`t been in any battle since her encounter with a espada fraccion around 6 months ago.

Using Shunpo, she appeared behind him. The heat from her zanpaktou could already be felt. If gin was just directly, the direct cut would be a third degree burning, while the area would suffer second degree burns. The more they fought, the hotter it would get, so Yuuri had the advange in long-drawm battles. Yuuri swung down her zanpaktou, aimming for his left shoulder, while she held her body in a position so she could dodge a attack if he tried to either kick, punch or slash at her.
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: A clash of memories. (Gin and Yuuri, non-dead match)   A clash of memories. (Gin and Yuuri, non-dead match) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:02 am

Who knows... i might just have something up my sleeve? his smirk widened a bit, as she dissapeared before him with a shumpo, as she brought her blade down upon him at first it seemed like she made a clear cut as her blade burned some skin tissue, but soon something appeared to be wrong, a shumpo could be heard right behind her, as something sharp touched her back Bankai Kamishini no Yari Ichimaru said almost whispering it into her ear... you are in the way... he said afterwards as the blade squinted trough her chest, yet he still avoided to hit any vital organ`s, as the Zanpakto shot outwards now clearly it had torn trough her chest, several blood drops fell on the sand below as well as on the pillar, the faux body that Yuuri had cut fell down below into the sand...

His Zanpakto however did not contain poison this time around he after all never meant to kill her, he had something special in mind for Yuuri-kun, As soon as the drugs in the blade started to make effect (which he had swiched for this particular purpose) Yuuri started to see the world running around her faster and faster probably getting a little darker as well, she saw, Gin`s face for a second or too as well, her spiritual pressure was no longer in her control since the drugs had taken effect as soon as Gin pulled his Zanpakto out of the wound, it started healing like he had anticipated that it should, the small piece of the Hyoqoku was enough to heal smaller wounds like that easily, and yet it was small enough not to give her any hollofication... that would be troublesome, she suddenly felt lighter and Gin put her down on the sand, she might have been a captain commander but she was still taking him too lightly... soon she would pass out, and there would be nothing she could do about it... soon Ichimaru started to walk away before he left a few words left his lips Im sorry...

(OOC: if your not okay with this let me know Yuuri, oh and ill have Ukitake pick you up or something so don`t worry about that, sorry if the actual fight ended a bit fast but i wanted Gin to look as bad ass as possible, it would work in his favor to act fast after all, hes not stupid)
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: A clash of memories. (Gin and Yuuri, non-dead match)   A clash of memories. (Gin and Yuuri, non-dead match) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 5:14 am

( iam really against this since i had hoped we could have a good fight....but fine, i guess, who wants to listen to what my opinion is anyways?, this just further prooves you really want to mess up yuuri..xD)

He felt something grab around his ankel, and then something tugging onto his coat. "..B...baka...", she spoke looking up at him with angered look, through tears was streaming down her eyes, it was clear she was in pain. "If you think this will stop me...your wrong...if you join the ranks of the espada, theres a chance we will end in a fight against eachother...". He could feel she was tugging slightly looser, the posion taking affect quickly as it was surpose to.

"...Just dont die...2, she said, tugging onto his coat with her last willpower. "..If you dont want to see me cry....stay alive....". After a few moments, she collasped onto the sand, holding a hand against the wound in her chest, coughing up blood slightly. She would`t die of the wound, and her division members would come soon enough. They weren`t close to las noches, so the espada would`t pick up her reaitsu. Yuuri knew Ukitake would either be very angry, dissapointed or sad over her recklessness, and knowing him, he would probably be the first one to arrive here. She watched as Seihoshi changed back into its sealed state, and looked up at Gin, the tears still lfowing from her eyes.

Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: A clash of memories. (Gin and Yuuri, non-dead match)   A clash of memories. (Gin and Yuuri, non-dead match) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 4:25 pm

(OOC: lol im sorry next time you get to pick what happen`s its much more fun like this i think, sure the fight could have lasted a bit longer but i figured since its Ichimaru we are talking about and Yuuri i figured that she could not fight at a 100% effiency, and yup shes gonna be so messed up before this war is over xD kidding)

IC: Ichimaru stopped in his track`s as Yuuri grab his ankle, he did not look at her, he simply listened to her words, as she tugged onto his coat he still did not move, the moment she tugged onto his clothes he knew she was crying, he listened to her every word withouth the slightest responce he simply awaited that she would finish speaking, he raised his head slightly with an apologising sort of look on his face when he turned to look at Yuuri, yet there was not a word that came out of his mouth, probably just an answer that he had nothing to add to Yuuri`s question that or he was a bit shaken up that she went as far as she did and was still able to move that much when she had been drugged for that long... it would take hours before the effect`s of the drugs would go away, there was some side effects on the drugs that gave her a headache and a funny feeling in her body that she could not quite describe with words. She could not feel any pain trough the wound but her body had become stiff, the wound in her body had stopped bleeding as it was still healing a bit by itself, it was apparent that she would need some healing to complete the healing progress. Ichimaru started to walk away from her slowly, it was not quite the ending he had wanted in this fight but when did everything go exactly as planned?

Ichimaru used shumpo to dissapear out of sight soon her comrades would be here to save their belowed captain commander. And he would be back in Las noches.

OOC: i will post next as Ukitake
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: A clash of memories. (Gin and Yuuri, non-dead match)   A clash of memories. (Gin and Yuuri, non-dead match) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 12:28 pm

Ukitake had rushed to the 1st division when he had heard that Gin had escaped, sadly so had Yuuri, he was a bit frustrated that she left withouth a word of concideration, she had not informed him of her departure luckily some members of the 1st division knew exactly where she had left to, and Ukitake followed their advice, he went alone.

After entering Las noches, Ukitake sensed something quite far away he could still easily sense it was Gin and Yuuri, they where probably fighting too he rushed forward to the scene, before he could make it there he sensed Yuuri`s reitsu peaking as she had released her shikai then also Gin`s reitsu peaking as he released his Zanpakto soon after that Gin seemed to dissapear withouth a trace, and then Yuuri`s spiritual pressure started dwinling and crashing down, it was faint but still there, defenetly still there...

As Ukitake got to the scene his worst suspicions came true, she was just lying there holding her arm where some blood had leaked out, she did not seem to be in fysical pain more like in a psycical sort of pain, it was undestadeble that she had lost and it hurted her emotions, at least she was alive thank god.... Ukitake moved next to her and kneeled down looking a bit sad, What on earth where you thinking? you could have died! his voice did not sound demanding and he did not expect her to answer, he was just a bit frustrated that she left like that during such an unstable time, and he was unsure if he could handle if he`d never see her again, His voice sounded a bit sad and dissapointed, but not angry he was only angry that he did not get here earlier... he looked at her tears run down her cheek, he looked at her hair getting messed up in some blood and sand, it was not such a pretty sight but it could have been a lot worse... he sighed, hi picked her blade up and un sheathed it in back into her holster...
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: A clash of memories. (Gin and Yuuri, non-dead match)   A clash of memories. (Gin and Yuuri, non-dead match) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 12:39 pm

Yuuri, not being able to move anymore, just watched as Ukitake picked up her blade, befor sliding it into the holster she had dropped onto the sand. She had to shower whenever she got back, and it had to be without anyone finding out about what she had done. The news of Gin having been spotted had been keept a secret, so if it got out that he attacked the captain commander, it would make the shinigami rage and run carelessly to las noches, were the espada surely were waiting.

"..gomenasai...", she slowy said, closing her eyes slowy again. She knew Gin purposly haden`t hit any organs and haden`t given her a fatal poison. The only light in the confusing darkness of emotions she had been casted into, was the fact that he didn`t want her to die..or cry. The 1th division members arrived after some time, quickly rushing to their captain`s aid, helping eachother to carry her.

(end of the topic)

Ill make a new one in the 4th division.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A clash of memories. (Gin and Yuuri, non-dead match)   A clash of memories. (Gin and Yuuri, non-dead match) Empty

Back to top Go down

A clash of memories. (Gin and Yuuri, non-dead match)
Page 1 of 1