Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Memories & Meetings

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Byakuya Kuchiki™

Byakuya Kuchiki™

Memories & Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Memories & Meetings   Memories & Meetings EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:24 pm

Rukongai. Byakuya hated Rukongai. The first time he had been there was when he met Hisana. After her death, he came there often, just walking the streets and looking around, remembering her and when they had first met. But right now, Byakuya wasn't there to remember Hisana. He was there to find Renji and ask him what he had done with the paperwork that had recently disappeared.

He walked along the streets, trying not to look at all the poverty around him. "Hey look, it's a shinigami captain!" Byakuya heard a voice scream, and he cringed inwardly. Great.... Byakuya didn't turn his head; instead he kept walking, trying to ignore the screams. A group of children had started to chase him. Who do they think they are?! Do they have no respect?

Byakuya suddenly turned to face the group of children, and they drew back, frightened. "A-are you gonna kill us?" One asked his eyes wide. Byakuya said nothing, instead giving them a cold glare before he turned and continued walking.

He soon came to the 78th district, where he had met Hisana. He stopped, looking around at the deserted streets. Hisana.... he closed his eyes, remembering her face, her voice, her touch. He felt a wave of sadness wash over him, and he quickly opened his eyes. No. I didn't come here to think about Hisana. I came make sure there was no damage done here because of the storm. He forced the thoughts out of his head and continued to walk, looking straight in front of him.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-serenity.rpg-board.net
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Memories & Meetings   Memories & Meetings EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:46 pm

Ryuuga was on patrol the afternoon that his captain had decided to go to the rukon district.He had been surveying the area,then he spoted district 78.He knew it was not a place people normally went,but none the less he decided to go down there.Not expecting to find to much.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki™

Byakuya Kuchiki™

PostSubject: Re: Memories & Meetings   Memories & Meetings EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 3:53 pm

The streets are so dirty.... Byakuya shuddered, looking at the streets covered in garbage. No one should have to live like this.... even people like that. Byakuya sighed, continuing to walk while looking around at the filth. Maybe something can be done.... Byakuya suddenly heard yelling, and walked quickly unto another street. Some children ran by him, almost knocking him down. He stepped quickly out of the way, glaring coldly after them. "They need someone to teach them respect," he muttered, shaking his head. Byakuya turned a corner, and came faced to face with Ryuuga. "Lieutenant," he said, suprised.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Memories & Meetings   Memories & Meetings EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:12 pm

Good day to you my captain.I was on patrol and low and behold i find you wandering the streets.He said teasingly as he bows.Ryuuga was one to joke with his captain but show him respect at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki™

Byakuya Kuchiki™

PostSubject: Re: Memories & Meetings   Memories & Meetings EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 6:18 pm

Byakuya nodded at him. "I forgot you were on patrol today," he said coolly. He glanced up and down the streets, glad no other people were there. "Did you... er... have any trouble? With the people here?" he asked, remembering how the people here hated shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Memories & Meetings   Memories & Meetings EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 7:03 pm

He remembered being chased down the streets with torches.Having things thrown at him.Rocks nearly missing his head.It wasnt to bad today.He said while rubbing the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Dak Rios

Dak Rios

PostSubject: Re: Memories & Meetings   Memories & Meetings EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 6:04 pm

Dak smiled to herself as she walked down the street. Today had been her day off; one of the rare days she had off. It was definatey hard being a Captain but she thoroughly enjoyed it. But every now and then she would come back to where it all began. Where she grew up and was raised...The Rukongai.

She wasn't even in her normal shinigami robes and Captain's haori. All she was wearing was a normal summer kimono. It was a light blue color and the sleeves were a bit longer then they were supposed to be. She wasn't wearing any shoes because growing up she didn't have any and felt better if she did it this way. Her hair was done up in an up-do with a beautiful white lily hair-clip right in the middle of the bun. She had been walking for a while and was no longer in the district she had grown up in. She had grown up in District 1: Junrinan. Somehow she had managed to wander over to the Inuzuri district unknowingly

She stopped when she saw two guy she recognized. She walked right up t them and smiled at them both. "Hello Kuchiki-taicho, Misaka fukutaicho. It's good to see you out and about. But why, if you don't mind me asking, are you here in the Rukongai?" she asked as she tilted her head at them both. Dak looked absolutely gorgeous but if you didn't know Dak she would look almost unrecognizable
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki™

Byakuya Kuchiki™

PostSubject: Re: Memories & Meetings   Memories & Meetings EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:37 pm

Byakuya looked at Ryuuga and raised an eyebrow. "I see," he muttered, not entirely believing his lieutenant. Suddenly there came some loud voices from behind him, and turned to see more children running past them, though this time they ignored them. Byakuya brushed off his robes, which had gotten just on them when the children kicked it up. He sighed, deciding not to stay in Rukongai much longer. There had been no damage as far as he could see. "You're patrol ends soon," he told Ryuuga as he turned to go.

As he was about to leave, he heard a familiar voice. "Hello," he replied to Dak studying her. She looked a bit different from the last time he had seen her, Byakuya noticed. Prettier... more put together. "I'm in Rukongai because...." he stopped for a minute as memories flashed through his mind.

He was walking down the streets, just a boy with his grandfather, who was showing him Rukongai. "Do not speak to these commoners," his grandfather told him. "They are not worthy of recognition." Byakuya had nodded, his eyes wide as he looked around the dirty streets. Suddenly he saw someone. A girl was standing by the side of the road, watching them. His eyes met hers and he couldn't look away. That was the first time he had seen her... Hisana....

Byakuya blinked and looked at Dak, realizing she was waiting for the question to be answered. "This was where I first met my wife," he said simply, a touch of sadness in his voice and eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memories & Meetings   Memories & Meetings Empty

Back to top Go down

Memories & Meetings
Page 1 of 1