Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Meetings [Koji]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

Meetings [Koji] Empty
PostSubject: Meetings [Koji]   Meetings [Koji] EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:52 pm

Yuki walked through the gates of the second division, a stack of paperwork held in her hands. It was just a few things that needed to be signed by Soi-Fon, the captain of the division, so that the information could be transferred through her division. Normally she would get a lower seated shinigami to do it, but because it was such a nice day out Yuki figured she would do it instead. Overhead the sky was completely covered in dark clouds which promised rain, and a violent wind was whipping up around Yuki as she walked, flinging her hair across her face and trying to snatch the papers out of her arms. Such a nice day... Now if only she could find where the captain's office was; she had never been into the second division before.
Back to top Go down
Koji Miyazaki

Koji Miyazaki

Meetings [Koji] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetings [Koji]   Meetings [Koji] EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:32 am

Koji had just finished patrolling the Soul Society, and had arrived back to her division to report back to her Captain Soi Fon. When entering Koji noticed another Captain which looked completely lost, but who could blame her, after all being in someone else's division can sure be confusing. The wind had picked up rather quick and Koji's hair was flying around everywhere, the only thing she could do was tie her hair back in a high pony tail then at least it wouldn't bother her. Koji approaches the tenth division Captain and notices a stack of paperwork in her hands. She respectfully bows at the Captains presents. "Good morning Captain." Facing Yuki with a small smile on her face. "I'm third seat Koji Miyazaki, how may i help you?"

Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

Meetings [Koji] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetings [Koji]   Meetings [Koji] EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:39 am

Yuki looked over to the shinigami that was making her way over to her with long black hair and blue eyes; she looked around her own age, but one thing Yuki knew was that looks were decieving. When she was closer to Yuki she bowed and introduced herself as the third seat of the second squad. What a relief! Yuki had just been wondering if she would have to stand there forever - not that she would have. Luckily this shinigami should know where she needs to go.

"Good morning, I'm Koori Yuki, captain of the 10th division. I have these papers to drop off in your captain's office, but regrettably I've never been here in this division before so I don't know where it is - could you show me the way please?"
Back to top Go down
Koji Miyazaki

Koji Miyazaki

Meetings [Koji] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetings [Koji]   Meetings [Koji] EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 9:17 pm

Koji listened to the Captains request and being polite to her superiors Koji replied “It’s a pleaser to meet you, Captain Koori.” Knowing that Yuki didn’t know her way around the Second Division, which was to be excitable for someone that’s never been here before, so she happily helps her out. “I see. I would gladly accompany you, I was actually on my way to her office myself, so it wouldn’t be a problem at all.” She smiles and begins walking in the direction of Soi Fon’s office not really knowing if Captain Soi Fon would be in or not. “Come this way Captian.” From the corner of her eye Koji see’s Captain Koori with the stack of papers. "oh no, how rude of me" she thought to herself as she comes to a complete stop. “I’m sorry, would you like some help with that?" Feeling a bit embarrassed for not asking earlier.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

Meetings [Koji] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetings [Koji]   Meetings [Koji] EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 11:33 pm

What a polite shinigami Usually Yuki found that, even though she was a captain, people still looked down on her - both figuratively and literally, thanks to her short height, so it was refreshing to actually have someone bow respectably to her.

"Thank you, it would be much appreciated."

They had walked only a little way when Koji stopped. Yuki stopped as well and turned around just as the girl asked if she wanted help, and Yuki could see that she felt embarressed. Now she was faced with a dilema - did she accept the request even though she didn't need help, or did she decline and look like a bitch, because she would probably say something offending when declining - she wasn't good talking to people. Thinking quick Yuki made her decision.

"Oh, thank you, that would be great." I feel like I'm saying thank you too much. Dividing the stack of papers almost in half - while still keeping the bigger portion for herself, Yuki passed the papers over while at the same time mentally patting herself on the back for a good choice.
Back to top Go down
Koji Miyazaki

Koji Miyazaki

Meetings [Koji] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetings [Koji]   Meetings [Koji] EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:59 am

Koji patiently waited for the Captains answer with a smile on her face. Though for such a simple question, she did take a little while to think about it, but Koji didn’t mind. The fact is that Koji takes her time in making simple decisions. Like the time when she couldn’t decide which division would best fit her, there were so many choices to choose from. “Maybe Captain Koori is like that too somehow” she wondered.

After the Captain had agreed to Koji’s offering, Yuki split the stack of papers handing Koji her half. Though it wasn’t exactly equal but Koji didn’t pay much attention to that. She held the paperwork in her hands as she spoke. “Alrighty then, we should probably get going now.” Koji beings walking again this time taking the Captain around a few corners to which she gets lost for a brief moment “Ahh...! I was sure it was this way!” she thought to herself as she begins panicking hoping it wouldn’t show. She continues worrying and wondering if she had taken a wrong turn some how or maybe even been going around in circles the whole time, but how? She specifically remembers it being this way. The thought terrified Koji "How embarrassing, I've been in this Division for a while now and of all days today i some how end up getting lost. What am i ganna tell Captain Koori?" she wonders with a worried expression on her face. While turning another corner she lets out a soft sigh of relief and all her worries had vanished.

“Looks like were finally here, Captain”
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

Meetings [Koji] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetings [Koji]   Meetings [Koji] EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 4:41 am

As the two walked Yuki kept getting the distinct feeling that they were lost - a feeling which was confirmed by the slightly confused look on Koji's face as they walked further into the division. I hope she knows where she's going... Finally they arrived in front of the captain's quarters, though it didn't appear as though Soi-Fon Taicho was in, so Yuki just walked into the empty building and placed the paperwork on the desk. What a nice surprise she'll have when she returns. She smiled slightly at the sarcastic thought before schooling the emotions out of her face as she left the building and returning to stand next to Koji.

"Thank you for your help, maybe we'll see each other again sometime. I can sense that we have similar zanpakuto types, so maybe we'll even be able to spar one day?" She left the proposal open so it didn't seem like she was forcing the girl to say yes - she knew that some shinigami felt intimidated when a captain asked to spar with them.
Back to top Go down
Koji Miyazaki

Koji Miyazaki

Meetings [Koji] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetings [Koji]   Meetings [Koji] EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 2:07 am

As it turned out Captain Soifon wasn’t in thought it didn’t really matter much, just as long as she got the paperwork and the reason Koji needed to see her wasn’t that of an important matter anyways, so it could wait till she gets back. The two stood outside in front of the Captain’s office. “Your welcome Captain. Ooh yeah, I’m sure we’ll run into each other every now and then” she said with a smile. “Wow…that’s incredible, so that means your Zanpakuto is an ice type as well, I’ve never fought anyone with an ice type Zanpakuto, come to think of it neither a Captain.” Koji thought for a bit as to whether she should have a friendly fight with the Captain, she really wanted to in fact Koji was a bit curious about Captain Koori’s Zanpakuto so she wasn't about to turn down that opportunity. “Yeah that sound like fun, I’ll be looking forward to that.”
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

Meetings [Koji] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetings [Koji]   Meetings [Koji] EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 1:07 am

Yuki was glad that the other shinigami had accepted her offer to spar with her, even semming excited at the thought of fighting an ice-weilding captain.

"I'll have to put some time aside for it then and tell you when it's a good time. Until then I should be getting back to my division. It was a pleasure meeting you Koji." Yuki left to return to the 10th division, wishing that somebody had done her paperwork for her before she returns - though she knew that wasn't at all likely.
Back to top Go down
Koji Miyazaki

Koji Miyazaki

Meetings [Koji] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetings [Koji]   Meetings [Koji] EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:21 am

Koji was thrilled for their up coming spar though she knew she had no chance up against a captain level shinigami, on the other hand it would be great training for Koji and that was enough to satisfy her. "Very-well I understand. It was a pleaser meeting you too Captain Koori." Smiling as she waves bye. Soon after as the Captain was no longer in sight, Koji shunpo's off to find something important to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meetings [Koji] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetings [Koji]   Meetings [Koji] Empty

Back to top Go down

Meetings [Koji]
Page 1 of 1