Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wandering through memories...(Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Recovery One

Wandering through memories...(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Wandering through memories...(Open)   Wandering through memories...(Open) EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 5:10 am

Washington was on patrol in the 3rd district of Rukongai. He didn't like coming here, it made him think of his time he spent here. But it gave him somthing to do, and as usual, he took the job. For the first time, he was regretting taking a mission.
"I always did hate having nothing to do..." He murmued.

He looked slightly out of place in his Shinigami robes...he liked being in the human world, where he could wear his suit...he liked that suit. He was so preocupied in his thoughts he didn't notice someone coming closer...
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through memories...(Open)   Wandering through memories...(Open) EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 5:27 am

So many memories lay in each and every sight she saw, Lightning was wandering through the rukongai after agreeing to take the job for someone. As she sighed in boredom she began to wonder just why she had taken the job in the first place. Was it as a favour for her acquaintace? or was it just to get out from behind her desk? Either way she now found herself in the 3rd district after so many years of having never returned. The sights and smells hadn't changed in the slightest, this in itself was enough to make her stomach churn.

A cool breeze blew through her hair as she turned a corner, almost as if welcoming her back. It was a cool day which was exactly how Lightning liked it, finally the long string of hot days had ended. Lightning noted a fellow shinigami walking away down the street with their back towards her. She watched him intently, she had not seen this man before therefore he couldn't have been to high in the ranks of the Gotei 13. Watching people's behaviour could tell Lightning lot's about a person. Her light blue eyes focused on the man as she continued down the street. She noted he didn't seem to be taking much interest in his surroundings, despite supposedly being on duty.
Back to top Go down
Recovery One

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through memories...(Open)   Wandering through memories...(Open) EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 5:32 am

Washington turned his head slightly to look at the women who was walking towards him. It took him a moment, but then with a jolt he realised who it was:
"Oh, Vice-Captain Lightning!" Washington turned on his heel and bow slightly at Lightning. Standing up straight, he told her:
"My name is Washington, code name Recovery One" Recovery One wasn't his real codename- he just liked it.

He wondered what a Vice-Captain was doing in Rukongai...
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through memories...(Open)   Wandering through memories...(Open) EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 7:01 am

((OOC: im so sorry about making you wait >.< my internet just crashed and i couldn't get it to work again o.O ))

Lightning was stunned by the greeting she recieved from the man that called himself....Recovery One? Sure that was a weird alias to use but then again Lightning herself had no reason to judge those that choose to use aliases. It was abvious to Lightning that the young man knew proper respect her his higher ranking officers as he bowed deeply to her. Lightning wasn't used to being called Vice-captain yet either, but she was slowly getting used to it. Her gaze wandered to the street before fixing back onto Washington.

"What is it that is of interest here?"
Back to top Go down
Recovery One

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through memories...(Open)   Wandering through memories...(Open) EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 1:44 am

She seemed confused when he announced himself as Recovery One.
"Um...just call me Washington."
He looked over the section of the district he was in: Nothing bad was going on, so what harm was there to slack off for a moment.
"Oh, nothing of intrest really..." Washington began "I'm just on patrol for Captain Yuki."
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through memories...(Open)   Wandering through memories...(Open) EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 1:55 am

Koori Yuki...the captain of the tenth division. Lightning knew her well...well better than she knew most people here in the gotei 13 other than her taicho. She had met her several times and had even sparred with the talented captain. So this man was an officer of the tenth divison, interesting. It seemed she was not the only one that had been roped into performng a boring patrol duty for another, she was performing the duty for another also.

Lightning had always been a straight-forward person and this meeting would be no different.
"I have not seen you before, what is your position within the 10th division?"
Back to top Go down
Recovery One

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through memories...(Open)   Wandering through memories...(Open) EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 2:12 am

Washington, as usual, answered instantly:
"I'm the 5th Seat of the 10th Division. I'm doing this mission, mostly because I need to ask Captain Yuki a question for one of my friends..." He thought back to the day when Sara asked him to ask Yuki if she knew a man called Tomix.

"So...what's a high-ranking officer like you, doing in Rukongai"
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through memories...(Open)   Wandering through memories...(Open) EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 2:20 am

Ahhh so the man is sucking up to his taicho in order to gain an answer from her. Part of that seemed pitiful to Lightning and part of it seemed smart. "I am in much the same situation as you...i am performing this patrol duty for another" Although Lightning was not going to gain anything from this favour she was performing, she could see the similarities between their situations.

"Today is seeming to be a rather boring one so far" Sure she proabably shouldn't have been wishing for something to occur but deep down she was, she wanted something interesting to do.

"How long have you been patrolling so far?"
Back to top Go down
Recovery One

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through memories...(Open)   Wandering through memories...(Open) EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 2:25 am

"Huh. Normally I wouldn't suck up to my Captain, but my friend really needs to know if she kn-uh, I mean, her answer."

Washington intently listened to Lightning talk about how boring her mission was.
"Same here...I like taking missions, it gives me somthing to do. It stops me from getting bored, and it keeps my armour from rusting." He dobuted she'd knew what he'd meant by 'arnour".
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through memories...(Open)   Wandering through memories...(Open) EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 3:04 am

Lightning wondered what it was he was calling his armour but quickly shook off the thought as not being important nor relevant. "To be truthful, i was hoping something interesting would happen" Lightning adjusted her gloves slightly and sighed.

((OOC: hmmm sorry not much to post xD))
Back to top Go down
Recovery One

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through memories...(Open)   Wandering through memories...(Open) EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 5:02 am

(No problem.)

Washington nodded. It would help if somthing turned up...
As if called by the two Shinigami's thoughts, there was a spacial disturbense. Out of it, poured six hollows.
"Well, looks like some fun you wanted." Washington reached out, and a futuristic rifle appeared at his hand. He murmued somthing, and withen a moment, he was wearing a suit of mechanical armour.
"So, ready for a fight?"
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through memories...(Open)   Wandering through memories...(Open) EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 5:31 am

Sure Lightning was glad to have something to do, but then again...why did hollows just appear? Lightning's attention was piqued by the unusual weapon that appeared in Washington's hand. It was a fire arm of some description, Lightning had never taken the time to learn the different kinds of firearms. Suddenly an even more strange and interesting event occured, he was covered in a mechanical suit of armour. Lightning raised an eyebrow at the strange sight before her, the times were definately changing. No longer was someone to rely on their own strength and skill in the most brutal of battles, engaging their foe in a sword to sword fight. Oh no, today firearms and armour were making a reappearance.

As Washington spoke asking her if she were ready for a fight, she could have laughed at the thought. A hollow was far from a fight in Lightning's eyes, the edge of her lips raised ever so slightly in amusement. "Go ahead, i will give aid if i deem it necessary" Lightning wanted to see some more of this unusual man's style, she wanted to see his skill.
Back to top Go down
Recovery One

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through memories...(Open)   Wandering through memories...(Open) EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 5:41 am

Washington grinned at her from under his armour. When he wore it...everything was so natrual. A hollow lept at him, he fired his rifle. Briefly, the bullet had a blue aura around it. A small bullet hole was in the Hollow, and it slumped to the ground.

A hollow leaped at him from behind, and out of his left arm armour slid out his Zanpaktuo. Slashing upwards as he turned, the Hollow was cut in half. The four remaining Hollows turned to his direction. Washington threw somthing in their midst, then threw a ball at his feet. Insantly, he was surrounded in a transparent, yellow shield, like a bubble. The Hollows were not so lucky. The ball he threw exploded in blue light, turning them to dust.

Washington's shield vanished, and he turned to Lightning.
"Not so shabby, huh?" He smiled through his helmet.
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through memories...(Open)   Wandering through memories...(Open) EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 6:15 am

Lightning watched the display of skill carefully, so he did have a zanpaktou also. He definately showed skill, that which seemed above his seated position.

"As you say. But why is it you feel it necessary to hide behind a shield of armour? Do you not miss the thrill of life or death fighting?"

Sure Lightning knew that he could still be killed in that armour but still she asked the question.
Back to top Go down
Recovery One

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through memories...(Open)   Wandering through memories...(Open) EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 6:21 am

Washington slid Recovery One back into it's arm slot. He smiled when she asked why he hid behind the sheild.
"Because...of the shrapnel bomb." He pointed to where the shield was. There was sharp gravel all around it.
"That bomb launches gravel all around it. If I hadn't used that, I would have been diced."
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through memories...(Open)   Wandering through memories...(Open) EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 6:31 am

"Perhaps you should try not to use attacks that could cause damage to yourself, you should know them well enough to avoid damage. You never know when you might need to use that shield in battle, it could have taken your only second to react to an opponents attack from you. No matter the threat you think you have before you never underestimate the ability of a cornered cat."

Lightning was sounding like a lecturing teacher as she spoke to Washington. She didn't mean to turn into one but she always seemed to, and her odd manner of speech sometimes confused people along with her strange euphemisms.
Back to top Go down
Recovery One

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through memories...(Open)   Wandering through memories...(Open) EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 6:42 am

Washington smiled as she sort of lectured him. It reminded him of James and Sal, known better as Recovery Two and Three, back when he was alive.

"No...it was just testing the grenade. It's my recent invention. I have invented many improvments to my armour, like this." And just like that, he was gone, with a fuzzy outline. A second more, and he was back.
"I can also tell there are three souls standing behind that house. I have a motion tracker as well."

Washington wondered if she was impressed by his inventions.
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through memories...(Open)   Wandering through memories...(Open) EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 6:47 am

Lightning was interested in these inventions they did seem impressive to her. However one giant question stood out in her mind.

"Why are you not in the 12th Division then?"

Once again Lightning's straight-forward persona and attitude had made her come across as insensitive and cold.
Back to top Go down
Recovery One

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through memories...(Open)   Wandering through memories...(Open) EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 6:57 am

Washington smiled that smile of his.
"I didn't invent most of these when I was in Soul Society. I created these when I was human. Besides, Division 12 didn't want me... They wanted to experiment on me, because of what the people from my human life did to me..." He moved his hand to his helmet, and pointed to a spot on it that was bright blue compared to it's black.

"There is a computer in my head, another personality. He's called Delta, and he likes to make calculations."

And distantly, a voice could be heard:
"Recovery One, you really shouldn't tell people about myself."
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through memories...(Open)   Wandering through memories...(Open) EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 7:21 am

Lightning furrowed her eyebrows, then raised one of them. This man as getting more and more preculiar as time went on, not only did he use a firearm and a mechanical suit of armour, but he also had a computer in his head?

"you are indeed an odd individual, Washington"

Lightning didn't mean for it to sound rude or mean although it probably would seem that way. She knew the 12th division was notorious for their experimenting but she couldn't believe they would do so on their own kind. However she also knew that Washington would not accuse without reason. Perhaps her thoughts on the 12th division were wrong.
Back to top Go down
Recovery One

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through memories...(Open)   Wandering through memories...(Open) EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 7:41 am

Washington put a hand to his helmet- Delta was speaking again.
"Fine, you can come out..." He pressed a button, and a hologram appeared. A green metal soldier stood there, quite small.
"Greetings there, Miss. My name is Artifical Intelligence Delta, fragment of the Alpha Artifical Intelligence, which was given to-"
"Be quiet Delta. Well, Lightning, this is the computer in my head." Washington sighed.

"Delta is smarter then me, but he is also very talkitive. It can be...iritating, at times."
Delta began to speak again:
"Recovery One, the heat in your face is rising. Is it prehaps the presence of Miss...."
Washington gave a large slam to his helmet. Delta's image wavered.
"I apolagise, Recovery One."
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through memories...(Open)   Wandering through memories...(Open) EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:15 am

lightning raised an eyebrow at the small holographic figure before her, this was definately not technology normally seen in the soul society. Washington interrupted the hologram which snapped her attention back to himself as he spoke of the computers habit of being talkative. She would raised her eyebrow at the moment that washington hit his helmet. He certainly was an odd man. Lightning commented on the computers statement about Washington warming up.

"Perhaps you had better step out of the direct sunlight Washington. You may be getting burnt"
Back to top Go down
Recovery One

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through memories...(Open)   Wandering through memories...(Open) EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:22 am

Washington shook his head.
"It's okay. It's just Delta making stuff up again.
"But Recovery One" Delta continued. "Your face is warming up, and I seriously doubt it is the sun causing it. Prehaps-" Delta withered under Washington's glare.

"Anyway" Washington continued. "I've had Delta for four years. Last thing I remember was a white haired man. Next thing I know, I have Delta in my head."
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through memories...(Open)   Wandering through memories...(Open) EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:44 am

Lightning listened to Washington as he spoke of a white haired man and first realising her had Delta. She acknowledged his words with her eye contact and motioned with a wave of her hands for him to follow her as she began to walk away down the street.

"You may not be getting burnt, but if i stand here for too long i sure as heck will" Lightning had fair skin and if she didn't take care she was prone to severe sunburn. She thought of the first time she talked to Zetsu-maru, that was strange enough, let alone a computer in your own head.

"I imagine that hearing him for the first time would have been quite unusual"
Back to top Go down
Recovery One

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through memories...(Open)   Wandering through memories...(Open) EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:50 am

Washington nodded, and followed her down the street. Delta was still active, humming away as they walked.
"Unusual? Heck, it scared the hell out of me. I had no idea what to do!" He grinned through his helmet.
"I was suprised when Mr. Avon Drakeson implanted me into Recovery One." Delta mentioned.
Washington gave a worried look.
"He's mentioned a guy called Avon, but I don't know who it is." Washington mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through memories...(Open)   Wandering through memories...(Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wandering through memories...(Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next