Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Last Call (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kyouga

Kyouga

Last Call (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Call (Open)   Last Call (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 9:24 pm

"Very well..." Kyouga said calmly before Shuryo Sonata hit him. When it hit him, blood splattered out of his mouth. Kyouga also let Ace slash across his back. "Gah... Is that good enough, Ace?" Kyouga asked as he fell to his knees convincingly with his back bled.
Back to top Go down
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

PostSubject: Re: Last Call (Open)   Last Call (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 9:48 pm

Ace frowned. "If you are going to fight me. Give me everything you have." He said with an evil grin flying towards the man. His blade ready for a strike. Swing at his opponent. He released another blast by Shuryo Sonata. This time he began to get weaker. That was to none full attacks and one full strength. As it soared towards Kyouga Ace Flashed stepped behind him again. Well, this time he appeared in front of the man.

Ace was tired his eyes showing signs of weakness. Signs of tiredness. Holding his Zanpakutou he spoke..., "Shuryo Sonata!" He knew that this would take way to much energy from him and that he would either have to drop out of his Shikai or even go into Bankai. Which he was not willing to do. Not in front of them. As both his attacks went for Kyouga he glanced at Koori.

Did she want to get some dirt on the young Shinigami. If so, I hope she was not planning to do so now. Especially, since she was standing next to an Espada and she refused to fight it. From what he saw.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Last Call (Open)   Last Call (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 11:29 pm

"If I did that, your Captain friend come rushing to aid you." Kyouga coughed up more blood as he let the attack hit him again. I really have no intention to hurt you, Ace. So, let's end this quickly." Kyouga said quietly as he softly layed on the ground. Kyouga was just like a dog that was playing dead for its master. Yet, Kyouga knew that Ace couldn't kill him.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Last Call (Open)   Last Call (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 4:18 am

Yuki didn't understand what the espada was talking about, but as she got closer she saw Ace take a swing with intention of hurting, but surprisingly the attack hit and caused damage. Her eyes narrowed as he attacked again, and once more the attack hit. Ace was good - she knew that - but there was no way he would get the advantage over an espada; he wasn't that good. She knew instantly what it was; whatever Ira meant, and what Ace wanted to say to the espada without her hearing meant that the only conclusion was that he was trying to fool her by making it seem like they were 'fighting'. With a shunpo fast enough to cause a gust of wind Yuki appeared in between Ace and the espada, sick of the games.

"Ace, these are two are known espada and we shall eliminate both of them now. Considering your so much stronger than this espada, you can kill him now before we focus on the other espada." She stepped out of the way to give him a clear shot at the man on the ground, wondering what he would do. Her face was deadly serious, not giving away a single thought in her head.
Back to top Go down
Shūsuke Amagai

Shūsuke Amagai

PostSubject: Re: Last Call (Open)   Last Call (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 8:40 am

Ira giggled as Koori said that and in an instant Ira's appearance changed as an aura went over her and her katana appeared long enough to disentigrate and a ghost like being to appear behind her. She appeared above Kyouga and she smiled. Kyouga was just fine, which meant he was up to something....fun.Ira smiled as she released a bit of her force field to push Ace and Koori back. The mark on her ear was a zero now as she smiled that goofy grin with her crown of feathers in. The spirit that accompanied her ressurection picked up Kyouga as Ira smiled at Ace.*"For the sake of the masquerade."*She giggled as her powers stopped any outside force from affecting the two of them, not even on the reitsu level. Ira was ready to fight them both as she took a stance with her hands as they covered in red ice. She looked at Kyouga*"Fight or flight?"* It was a simple question.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Last Call (Open)   Last Call (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 8:56 am

"Ira-San, I'm trying to help the silver haired Shinigami, Ace, become a Vizard. I promised to meet him in Karakura Town, but that Captain is becoming suspicious. I really need you to distract her while I Sonido away with Ace. That's all I ask." Kyouga whispered to Ira in a tone that only she would hear.
Back to top Go down
Shūsuke Amagai

Shūsuke Amagai

PostSubject: Re: Last Call (Open)   Last Call (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:13 am

Ira smiles as she whispers back to Kyouga and the spirit drops him, but provides him some of her reitsu as she smiles and she says normally this time.*"Kyouga take your fight elswhere, I'll deal with the captain, and don't you dare die on me."*Karel smiles as she ignores Ace and as she walks by she mutters to Ace*"Follow Kyouga and your masquerade will begin."*Karel smiles as she looked at the captain sealing her current ressurection, the sword dissapearing as her twin scimitars appearing and she smiled looking at Koori. Clouds of lightning began to fill the sky as the blotted out any light around them while her eyes turned black and the one on her ear transformed into a 0. Ira's crown dissapeared and red ice that seemed hot began to creep on the ground around her.

(The Ice cannot melt and cannot be ripped away Razz It is burning ice)
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Last Call (Open)   Last Call (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:24 am

While Ira distracted the Captain, Kyouga grabed onto Ace and Sonidoed to Karakura Town. Kyouga didn't want anymore distractions from that Captain anyway. In fact, Kyouga was determined to make this Shinigami into a Vizard by any means necessary.

EXIT

Last edited by Kyouga on Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

PostSubject: Re: Last Call (Open)   Last Call (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 4:54 pm

Lalalalala

Last edited by Ace Ketchi-Kane on Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Last Call (Open)   Last Call (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 5:07 pm

Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Last Call (Open)   Last Call (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 1:01 am

(OOC: Ira, I have a technique that is incredibly similar to that Very Happy is your element thing ice?)

It all seemed much too convenient to Yuki, but she couldn't deliberate on it at the moment because the strange espada had decided she would join the charade and was now going to fight her. Yuki had already worked out that there was something going down that she wasn't allowed to hear - meaning the chances of it being treasonous were extremely high - and now she was being stalled so she couldn't follow the retreating figures. She watched as the sky became cloudy, blotting out the sun and filling the sky, and Ira's crown disapeared as the 1 turned into a 0 and red ice began to form on the ground.

Yuki was an expert on ice and so saw instantly that this ice - though unusual in colour - was so cold that if she touched it her brain would be confused and think that she was being burned. Luckily her body had a much lower temperature than any normal person and so could better withstand colder temperatures - obviously not as low as that ice, but she was better able to cope with it. Considering that the espada had already released - assuming that's what she did - Yuki decided to release as well, her reiatsu raising to try and war with Ira's.

"Chikyuu wo koora senasai, Touketsu Suru Hi." She felt cold ice creep over the skin on her arm and shoulder, securing her now smaller balde in her hand so she wouldn't be able to drop it. The ice was extremely cold and thick and acted as a shield. Her eyes watched Ira coldly, her face looking as though it was carved out of the very ice she weilded.
Back to top Go down
Shūsuke Amagai

Shūsuke Amagai

PostSubject: Re: Last Call (Open)   Last Call (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 7:52 am

She smiled as she looked at her opponent with black eyes holding her twin scimitars. Her reitsu seemed to be expertly contained in her body as not even a single bit of it had leaked out yet except the bit she used to match the reitsu of the captain calmly. Ira smiled as she gave a smile with a solid look on her face before she took a stance*"These are the twin swords Tsukiyomi and Nagigami...can you match the power of my weakest ressurection. Anyway, do we really have to fight, this is pointless now....."*Ira had seemed to have gone lazy towards the end of the talk, she wasn't very patient, nor did she particularly like fighting.

Ira waited for the response of the shinigami and sighed. she didn't like how shinigami always jumped to the conclusion that they had to fight their way out of every situation they end up getting in. Ira always had her back up sword, but she prefered not to use that if she did not have to. Ira had the physical strength to fight this woman on her own without using a sword, such was her power as the Ex-Primero Espada. She was stronger than any other when it came to hand to hand combat, and when it came to sword skills, very few had hope to even get close enough to use their swords so it didn't matter. Ira touched her swords together as lightning began to strike all about the ground as darkness filled the air.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Last Call (Open)   Last Call (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:48 am

Yuki saw that Ace and the espada were long gone, and Ira didn't seem too keen to fight her - which proved her suspicians that it was just to distract her long enough for the other two toget away. To be honest Yuki wasn't really in the mood to fight either, and she wasn't stupid either - she knew when to fight and when not to fight, and this was a fight she probably wouldn't win.

And so almost as quickly as it started Yuki brought in all her reaitsu so that it couldn't be felt, almost like a vacuum had sucked it straight out of the air, leaving it feeling confused and everyone in the immediate vacinity desensitized for a second. With her shikai now secured Yuki placed her sword in her sheath, all the while watching the espada for any tricks.

"You're right that there is no more point to this fight - actually there really was never a point to it. So, considering Ace has probably already turned traitor, I should return to Seireitei to report him."

With that Yuki turned on her heel and quickly shunpoed away, slightly uneasy at showing her back to the enemy but trusting her instincts would be fast enough to turn around and defend herself should the need arise.
Back to top Go down
Shūsuke Amagai

Shūsuke Amagai

PostSubject: Re: Last Call (Open)   Last Call (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 6:56 pm

Ira nodded as the shinigami disappeared. She was in no mood to fight a fight that had no meaning to it, and she was happy that the Shinigami had agreed with her. But before Koori left she spoke in a clear tone for her to hear.*Remember that not everything is not as it appears, if the time comes that the Shinigami need help, create a spire of ice in the city, and I will meet you there Wink."*She winked, but she was sincere in this, and it was obvious to tell. Her reitsu hid and the storm in the sky dissapeared. Her crown reappeared as her eyes went Gold once again and she turned her back to the Shinigami."Lates kid."*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Call (Open)   Last Call (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Last Call (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2