Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A visit to Antarctica!? [open to everyone XD]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Locura Ash

A visit to Antarctica!? [open to everyone XD] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit to Antarctica!? [open to everyone XD]   A visit to Antarctica!? [open to everyone XD] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 6:57 am

"Tomi-chan, good and evil are such limiting terms, don't you think? Plus, they're a point of view; in one's eyes, they could be good, but in another's eyes, the person could be bad. So, really, I don't think you should assume he's a good guy," Locura spoke to the only one she recognized, before looking at Yuki and nodding her head. "Of course I'm an ex-espada; I thought Tomix would have told you about the run-in the two of us had, since you two like each other," the former tercera said, before looking at the new arrival; a special human. "This guy's a special human; I encountered one of 'em in an abandoned house in Karakura, so I know what their reiatsu feel like." Locura explained; that somewhat explained the who, though she suspected Yuki had been curious about the person's name instead of what they were. "Anyway, is Antarctica usually this popular?" Locura questioned of the group, casting a glance around the area; it certainly didn't look like a place that would be popular.
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Antarctica!? [open to everyone XD]   A visit to Antarctica!? [open to everyone XD] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:29 pm

Domon blinked, surprised by how calm they were all being, despite the fact that it seemed that they had each been sent here. After this passed, he decided to respond to both of the Arrancar's comments. She's right... good and evil are just words. You can't describe a person with them, because they were created by people... if you want my view on myself, I'm going to tell you that I've done bad things, and I was a bad guy... now I'm the in- between. I walk the line, just as my father does... just as my family seems destined to do.

He paused, hearing one of the Arrancar call him a "special human". While it wasn't technically accurate, it was a heck of a lot better than the truth. He turned to the Shinigami named Yuki after she asked for his name, speaking in a calm voice. My name is Domon Ishson... tell me, did my father send all of you here too?
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Antarctica!? [open to everyone XD]   A visit to Antarctica!? [open to everyone XD] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 2:39 am

Tomix listened to what Locura had to say about good and evil. But honestly he couldn't care. He head snapped up whe Locura blurted out that he liked Yuki to everyone withen earshot. He suddenly had an image of himself attacking Locura. He turned to the human named Domon.

"You speak quite a bit of your fater. I have a question for you...Who is your father?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A visit to Antarctica!? [open to everyone XD]   A visit to Antarctica!? [open to everyone XD] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A visit to Antarctica!? [open to everyone XD]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2