Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tomix

Tomix

A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) Empty
PostSubject: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 7:03 am

Tomix stepped into the graveyard. He always felt sad when he was here. He saw some flowers on the ground, still growing, so he used his powers to convert them to fully grown Flowers wtih Alchemy. Holding the flowers, he stepped in front of his sisters grave.
"Hi...Thought it was about time I brought you some flowers. It's been a while since I visted the grave, so I...oh, what am I saying, I'm talking to a grave..."
He put the flowers down, and began to walk away, tears brimming in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 9:09 am

Yuki walked through the graveyard silently so as not to disturb anyone - though considering mostly everyone was dead she would have a hard time disturbing them. It always saddened her to walk through a graveyard because she always had the morbid thought that one of those graves could belong to her - even though it would be inccorect because her grave would most probably be in Tokyo.

She looked around and saw someone standing by a grave and holding some flowers. She felt sorry for him because she knew it was hard to lose someone you cared dearly about. As she was watching she saw him make the flowers fully grown by using power, and her eyes widened in surprise. She had never seen someone make something into something else before, and it was strange to see.

She wanted to go and ask him what it was that he did, and even though she could the distinct sense of arrancar power from him, she felt it would be rude to interupt his time of mourning.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 10:36 pm

He continued talking to the grave.
"Heh, it's weird. When I was alive, I always wanted so many things. Now that I have my powers, I can create nearly anything...Except I can't bring you back..."
He turned away, clapping his hands together,while they were near the ground, making the other flowers next to the grave grow as well.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 11:38 pm

By now Yuki had stopped walking and was staring openly at the man - even though she knew it was rude - trying to figure out what he was doing and how he was doing it. It could just be a type of kido which makes things bigger, but Yuki could see that he wasn't just making them bigger, he was making them grow. She didn't even realise that she had taken a few steps in his direction in curiosity, standing at the edge of a tombstone only a couple of graves over.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 1:02 am

Tomix had noticed the girl had been staring at him for a while. He looked at the symbols on his hands.
"I guess you're wondering how I'm making these things grow, I guess?"
He smiled. He knew she was a Shinigami, but he wasn't afraid. He felt himself go red, because he thought she looked cute.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 4:05 am

Yuki felt guilty about being spotted spying on him, but now that she was caught she figured she might as well get her question answered. As she walked closer she saw that his face was slightly red, but considering it wasn't a hot night she decided it was just the lighting on his face.

"I'm really sorry, I wasn't trying to spy on you, but that is an interesting technique - I've never seen anything like it before! How do you do it?"
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 4:09 am

As she walked over, he began to explain:
"My power is called Alchemy. I can create objects by using objects around me. For an example..."
He grabbed a branch of a tree, and a stone of the ground. Putting them on the ground, he placed his hands over them. A flash of blue light, and sitting on the ground was a wooden spear with a stone tip.
"I take materials and turn them into an other item. I can also make flowers grow by taking the small flowers and combining them with soil"
He smiled. His ears flushed red again. Tomix ussully got nervous around girls.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 5:19 am

Alchemy; it was such an unusal technique, and that just made it even more interesting and intriguing. She watched as he made the wooden spear with a stone tip and couldn't help but be impressed with it. She smiled slightly as she thought of the applications such a technique could have.

"Can you make anything with your alchemy?" Suddenly she saw that he was still red, and it wasn't just a trick of the light now that she was this close. What if there was something wrong with him? What would she do if he fell down dead from over heating or some sort of disease?

"Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 6:20 am

She certainly looked impressed with his work. He answered her question.
"Well, not exactly. For an example, I cannot create a living being, or bring someone back from the dead, because I need to give somthing in exchange for the human life, but I don't know what the equal exchange for a human would be. And I just need to combine various materials to create items that are useful."
He flushed red again at her question.
"Well, uh, no, I'm fine. It's just somtimes I get a little...nervous around girls."
While moving his arms around, the number 8 on his arm slipped into view.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:34 am

(OOC: Do you by any chance like Fullmetal Alchemist?)

Well, even if it couldn't make humans it still had a lot of practical applications, and the concept of equivalent exchange was interest - to have to have something that was equal to something else for that thing to be made. Wait, he didn't say it was impossible to make a human - just that he didn't know what the equivalent exchange would be. Interesting...

"Wouldn't the equivalent of a human be another human? And what happens if you try to make something that isn't equivalent of something else?"

Yuki listened to his next words about how he was feeling, and turned slightly red herself for looking like an idiot.

"Oh..." There really was nothing else she could say in response to that statement. As she tried to clear the awkwardness which had decended she saw that as he moved his arm a number 8 was revealed - meaning he was an espada! Suddenly her whole body went tense as she watched him, in preparation in case he decided he had enough of talking and wanted to attack her.

"What is your name espada?"
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 3:01 am

(OOC: Oh yeah. Fullmetal Alchemist is great)
Tomix looked up when she said a human is equal to a human.
"Well, I thought of that, but I know I'd never take the life of someone to bring someone-" He looked at the grave "-close to me back."
He turned red when she realised what he ment.
"Yeah. . ."
He looked a bit startled whe she asked his name a bit roughly.
"I'm Tomix Darkeson, The Alchemist, former 8th Espada And don't worry, I'm on you're side." He smiled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:02 am

(OOC: Thought so with the whole Alchemy thing Very Happy I love fullmetal alchemist! And also love your avi - Greed/Lin is awesome! Very Happy)

Yuki felt a tiny bit ashamed at even thinking that it was possible to sacrifice one life for another - it went against everything she believed in as a captain, as a shinigami, and as a person.

"I'm sorry for suggesting it - I didn't mean those words; every human life is priceless and not for somebody to decide whether they should be sacrificed."

She mentally sighed in relief as he introduced him as a former espada and that he was on her side. She visibly relaxed her tense muscles and her facial features softened a bit as he smiled after his introduction.

"I'm Yuki." Even though she felt better now that she knew they were on the same side she decided to keep the information of her rank quiet for now.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:12 am

(Greed/Ling is my faveourite character)
"There was another Arrancar-he's dead now- who could use Alchemy. He took the life of a human to bring to life an alagamation of diffrent creatures, it went on a rampadge, and took down a dozen humans. I made sure he was killed."
He smiled when she introduced herself.
"Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:27 am

In the sky above the graveyard a red line appeared fifty fee aboove ground. In a second the line opened up into a garganta much faster then normal. Also, the garganta looked drak red instead of it's normal black color. Dellapero, the first espada appeared inside the garganta and slowly walked out into plain view on anyone who could see souls. He was wearing his normal outfit of black pants, a grey shirt with the symbol of a black hole at the ribcage, and a grey glove-like clothing covering his entire right-arm with the same symbol at the elbow. Dellapero looked down at the two beings below in the graveyard. It was the Ex eight espada along with someone who appeared to be a captain. He was somewhat reasonable, so he wasn't going to attack immediately, but would kill them both in a heart beat if needed. Dellapero slowly descended down to the ground about five feet south of the arrancar and shinigami. He had no hollow mask fragment you could see in plain sight, but his spiritual pressure was that of arrancar's and there were small spikes around the top of the hilt of his zanpakto made from the same material used to make a gillian's mask. Dellapero looked at the two with a somewhat bored look in his grey eyes. Dellapero didn't speak yet. He wanted to see the reaction of the two first in order to respond accurately.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:29 am

Tomix smile vanished.
He sighed, and faced the 1st Espada. He didn't want to fight. He just wanted to mourn.
"Please. I ask this of you. Don't fight us here, I'm here to remember someone. I don't want to fight at all. I'm just here to..."
Tomix collapsed to his knees, coughing extremly badly.
"Damm...not here."
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 2:32 am

Zilo came walking up behind della and spoke. "Do not pick on him right at this moment he is in no condition to fight." He said in a serious soft tone. He put his hand on the mans shoulder and looked at him. "It would not be right to fight someone that is weak and sick like he is right now. Wait for him to get stronger." He knew this was another espada. He could sense their spiritual pressure he looked at the man he had his shoulder on he seemed to be a higher rank then the one on the ground. He then noticed a girl. "Ahh shit another captain....Sigh last thing i need is a fight to break out with a captain i just got done fighting Zaraki and Soren." He looked at the both of them. He walked over to where the man had the flowers at. And prayed for the person he had lost. "Primera i ask you do not attack them. I know i am in no position to ask this but do not attack them." He said as he turned around. If this Primera had any pride like he thought he would not attack a man that was sick. Let alone stand and fight.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 2:47 am

Yuki watched as another espada appeared before them - and she had a feeling that this one wasn't as nice. It was a sort of staring match, and Yuki didn't break her eye contact at all. Unfortunately Tomix broke the silence first and asked the man to not fight them, and then broke off into a fit of coughs. Without turning away from the potential threat Yuki moved slightly closer to Tomix as though to protect the wounded.

"Are you ok?"

As she waited for his response another person came - and they were definitely not an espada, or even a hollow. In fact, Yuki vaguely recognised him as the traitorous lieutenant of the 4th division. She narrowed her eyes dangerously as she stared at him as he tried to convince the primera espada to not attack.

"I did not come here to fight, however, as my duty as a captain I would be obliged to eliminate the threat to this town - a.k.a you." She really hoped a fight wouldn't start, she wasn't in the mood for one at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:06 am

Dellapero mearly stood as the new shinigami grabed his shoulder and spoke to him. He didn't bother to reply or turn around yet. Once the female shinigami who he presumed was a captain began to speak up as well, Dellapero slowly moved forward three steps closer to the group/ He opened his mouth and began to speak in a calm voice. Not emotionless, but just overly calm. "Shinigami, this is none of your concern. It is between me and the arrancar.
Dellapero moved another two steps closer. He was now only one foot away from the ex espada. He looked directly in the man's eyes. It was clear he was sick, but that didn't matter much o him. Dellapero spoke again, only this time directed at the ex espada. "Ex Espada. I have a ..propasition for you.... I will allow you to reclaim your old life as an arrancar with a few alterations...You will be working as one of the new Espada's Fraccion....However, I will allow you to stay in the living world even...But, you must follow every order givin by the Espada you become the Fraccion of without question. That is the only requirement. If you accept, no one will try to kill you anymore. Your life will be much easier..However, if you choose to denie this generous offer.. I am afraid I will have to kill you now...Choose wisely..."
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:29 am

Zilo looked at the captain. "I did not come here to start a fight and the way your looking at me it seems as if i am a fiend in your eyes. I left the soul society peaceful and yet you had 2 cpatains come after me and i had to fight them. I should be the pissed off one not you." He said he then heard the offer to the sick man. "Do not make him take the offer Primera again i sould not be speaking but i think it would be better for you to take me instead of a sick man." He hopped this would work on the primera he didn't want the sick espada to go and some what train or do something till he died. He looked back at the Captain. "If i am a fiend then that means you captains are a demon. I choose to leave peacefully and yet here i am being attacked by you guys." He made a valid point like he always does. But his voice never left that soft tone of his.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:43 am

The conversation between the primera espada and Tomix no longer interested her - it was his choice if he wanted to accept the offer. She instead turned to the ex-lieutenant as he adressed her. She couldn't believe that he was offering himself in Tomix's place as a fraccion, but then again she didn't know what to expect with traitors. However, she was surprised to hear that two captains were sent after him - she had not been informed of that, and she should have been considering it was a matter that concerned all the captains. This was indeed puzzling - did it mean that something was going down in Seireitei that she was not aware of?

"I did not know that you were hunted down - with people who chose to leave the Soul Society they are usually allowed to leave. However, I was under the imprssion that you were a traitor, so forgive me for jumping to the wrong conclusions if you did not in fact betray Soul Society."
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:05 pm

Tomix sat up again.
"S-Sorry. It's the result of a fight. I killed an Espada a while ago...but I had to use some of my organs as a material."
He sat up fully. "You...You would really think I would accept an offer like that." Tomix put his hand on his sword.
"You...You Espada never change. All you ever like is fighting. I'm not taking the offer. In fact...One day, I'll kill you myself!"
He grabbed his alchemised spear and spun it in the air. He was about to attack again when he desended into a fit of coughs again.
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:14 pm

Dellapero continued to give the same expression as the shinigami and arrancar spoke. He completely ignored the shinigami as this matter had nothing to do with them. He didn't like the reply givin by the Ex espada before him. It was obvious the man was sick, but orders were orders. Dellapero opened his mouth a spoke once more. This would be his last message before executing his next actions. "....I will ask you again.. Will you join again..Or die? ...This is the best offer you will get from any arrancar, so it would be smart to take it....If tiy still wish to decline, then I will kill you right here in less then a blink of an eye.....What will it be..?"
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:20 pm

Zilo stood in front of the Ex espada and looked at him. "You know not of what you speak. this man is in no condition to fight nor are you in any position to offer him a deal. You are the one that decided on your own will to try and take him to the Hueco mundo. If you wish to still try and offer this tow him then try once again but to battle in a place of mourning is not that of a true Espada. Alll the espada i know had a little dignity to give the person they wish to kill time to train. He said as he stood there this espada was almost as tall as him. He sighed as he knew this was going to be rough in a minute.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 2:55 am

Tomix sat up again.
"H-How am I supposed to be a fraccion if I can't even fight!?"
He began to cough harder, some blood slipping out of his mouth.
"I-I'll say it again. I'm not going back to Los Noches. Not until I have the skulls of all the Espada with me."
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 6:09 am

She couldn't believe that Tomix had given up some of his organs to kill an espada - it seemed so... extreme. She was a bit glad that he had declined the offer - not that she cared about some arrancar! But still, it was nice to know that there was one more person on their side. She could sense the tension in the air as he declined however, and the other espada looked as though he would attack any minute if Tomix once more refused. She could tell Zilo felt it as well. She turned her head slightly to look at Tomix and still be able to see the esoada clearly.

"Is there no way to get the organs back? Maybe transmute them from something?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)   A visit in Karakura Town...(Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A visit in Karakura Town...(Open)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next