Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mysterious Karakura Town murders... (Tag:Haku)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Mysterious Karakura Town murders... (Tag:Haku) Empty
PostSubject: Mysterious Karakura Town murders... (Tag:Haku)   Mysterious Karakura Town murders... (Tag:Haku) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:23 am

Shinji was walking back to the vizard base on one cold summer night. He had just went to one of his favorite cafes, so with mocha in hand he walked slowly back to the warehouse. It was eerily quite, but Shinji didn't care. In front of him he thought he heard the scuffle of feet, and another moment later he heard a trash can get knocked over. Now that's a little odd... he thought as he downed his cofee and put his hand on his zanpakuto. He kept walking, but was more on the look out for anything out of the ordinary...
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Karakura Town murders... (Tag:Haku)   Mysterious Karakura Town murders... (Tag:Haku) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:31 am

Unknown to Shinji, the town of the trashcan being knocked over was caused by Haku, who proceeded to punch a gang member with all his strength that he crushed the man's ribcage and knocked him into some trashcans, killing him on impact. He then turned onto the last gang member and proceeded to slash him across the stomach with his Ninjatou, watching in glee as the man's innards spilled out. When he looked at the carnage, death and destruction he caused, he grinned as he carved the symbol of Kiryu into the ground and recited a quick passage. "The helpless sheep will gather by the numbers and be slaughtered by the numbers by the evil almighty, sayeth the dark deity and vengeance will belongeth unto him, vengeance will be taken like that of the fat of lambs" he said as he quickly decided to vacate the area, moving far too fast for normal humans to keep up with but fast enough for anyone who is able to see Shinigami or manipulate reiatsu to see him perfectly. His black cape-with-hood-attachment was coated in blood and his muscled, athletic but heavily-scarred chest had a few drips of blood on it. He quickly cleaned off his Ninjatou by licking the blood off of it and then sheathed it. "That was too fucking easy, these pitiful heathens are ridiculously easy to kill" he laughed to himself psychotically as one of his four hidden robotic tentacles opened and closed it's mouth shut in a manner of talking, which caused Haku to grin in pride.

Last edited by Haku Saiyukai on Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Karakura Town murders... (Tag:Haku)   Mysterious Karakura Town murders... (Tag:Haku) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:38 am

Shinji heard the creepy laughter off in the distance and decided to investigate. He walked toward the direction where he heard the trash can. This led him to a dark ally way. How cliche... he thought as he sighed. He walked and looked around till he saw something which raised an eyebrow. There was a strange symbol on the ground as well as two dead bodies. He didn't want to touch them but he got close enough and was able to they were gang members. Who did this, fuckin batman? He thought jokingly to himself. He heard more laughter and followed it. The closer he got the higher the reiatsu.
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Karakura Town murders... (Tag:Haku)   Mysterious Karakura Town murders... (Tag:Haku) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:43 am

"I mean, those fuckers didn't even know what they were up against. If I had some kind of fucking honor code, I would have refused to kill them but destruction and death is all that Kiryu-Sama desires so I shall destroy whatever I want and kill whoever I want" Haku said to himself as his psychotic laughter turned into a full-out deranged cackle, one that was shudder-through-your-spine creepy and sounded like someone was completely and utterly off his rocker. Haku kept laughing though he stopped in his tracks as because he could sense someone with powerful reiatsu tailing after him. Not being afraid of anything, he happily turned to face the direction the person was coming from as he continued to cackle psychotically.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Karakura Town murders... (Tag:Haku)   Mysterious Karakura Town murders... (Tag:Haku) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:47 am

At this point, Shinji started running. He wanted to get there to prevent any future murders. He felt more and more reiatsu and laughter, Whoever it is they must want me to find them... He thought. He pulled out his zanpakuto and flash stepped right to the source. "All right, who ever it is doing all this, you should stop." He announced. He looked around but didn't see anybody. Maybe I'm going crazy... he thougt, but then he looked down and saw a strange little boy grinning up at him.
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Karakura Town murders... (Tag:Haku)   Mysterious Karakura Town murders... (Tag:Haku) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:53 am

When Haku looked up at him, his grin became wider, turning into an ear-to-ear, toothy, deranged, psychotic smile, the kind of smile that said a person completely and utterly snapped and was now completely and utterly mad with insanity as his pupiless light blue eyes shined with madness. "Well, so lookie here, you looking for me you heathenous dickhole?" he asked Shinji in his unusually deep, raspy voice that heavily contrasted with his seven year old appearance as he calmly twirled his Ninjatou around his hands and body expertly, indicating he had an incredibly high amount of skill in using that particular weapon. "I have a question for you, my friend. What color do you bleed? You see, I always ask my victims that right before I gut them, fills me with a feeling of blood-lusting joy and my enemies with unsuppressed dread" he said as his toothy, deranged smile became even more sinister as his yellow-colored reiatsu swirled around him, his reiatsu pulsing with insanity, bloodlust, death, evil, darkness and pain.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Karakura Town murders... (Tag:Haku)   Mysterious Karakura Town murders... (Tag:Haku) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:57 am

Shinji's smile dissappeared right away. "Who...what...why?..." He couldn't grasp what this kid was. He leaped backwards. "Listen, I'm gonna say this once. I don't wanna kill you, so for both of us, just walk away..."

(sorry its short...)
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Karakura Town murders... (Tag:Haku)   Mysterious Karakura Town murders... (Tag:Haku) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:59 am

Haku started laughing a crazed, high-pitched laughter that would cause shudders down anyone's spines and is painfully screechy enough to shatter glass. "Oh don't worry, you won't kill me fucker, I'LL be the one killing you" he said as four robotic tentacles came from his cape and attempted to grab Shinji. For some strange reason, the tentacles each had some reiatsu and apparently seemed to be sentient in a way, though like Haku, they radiated evil and death.

Last edited by Haku Saiyukai on Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Karakura Town murders... (Tag:Haku)   Mysterious Karakura Town murders... (Tag:Haku) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:11 am

Shinji sighed with a bored expression on is face. He easily dodged the tentacles and flash stepped to the side of the kid. "You know, I'm kinda fast, so its gonna take a lot more than that to catch me..." He said with a grin. He flash stepped behind him to throw him off, then right as he got behind him, flash stepped to his front and attempted to slash his torso.
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Karakura Town murders... (Tag:Haku)   Mysterious Karakura Town murders... (Tag:Haku) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:18 am

Haku grinned as one of his tentacles went full speed and blocked the slash by Shinji as he was propelled into the air by two of his other tentacles and proceed to descend down upon Shinji at the Speed of Sound with a sword slash pumped with all his strength, using his Dragon Hammer Strike in an attempt to cut through Shinji.

Name: Dragon Hammer Strike
Description: A basic yet effective move. When an opponent attacks head on the user will jump high into the air, gaining an open opportunity to counter attack. This technique is a powerful descending sword slash from above capitalising on the enemies blind spot in the air.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Karakura Town murders... (Tag:Haku)   Mysterious Karakura Town murders... (Tag:Haku) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:16 am

Shinji wasn't surprised that his attack failed, but was taken back when he was launched into the air. As he was put into the air, his enemy appeared above him and with fast speed attempted to slash him. He was able to bring his sword up fast enough to block it, but this attack would pummel Shinji into the ground. His body made a little crater impact in the ground. Shinji got up slowly and spit out some blood. Well it's better then being cut in half, he thought. He brushed off his shoulder and thought of using a different strategy. "Hado #88! Hiryugekizokushintenraiho!" As he said this, he shot a huge blast of electricity from his hand, fired directly at the demon child.

Description: Fires a gigantic electric blast of spiritual energy resulting in a truly enormous explosion
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Karakura Town murders... (Tag:Haku)   Mysterious Karakura Town murders... (Tag:Haku) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:21 am

Haku widened his eyes as he felt the amount of reiatsu being pumped into the attack so he prepared to counter-attack. Haku charged head-on at the blast at full speed but then, showing surprisingly quick reflexes and skill, expertly spun around the enormous electrical blast to wind up behind Shinji. Without wasting a second of his momentum, he quickly used all his speed and strength to aim a very lethal slash at Shinji's neck, using his Dragon Heave Strike - Whirl sword attack.

Name: Dragon Heaven Strike - Whirl
Description: This technique is a more powerful, more difficult counter-attack. As an enemy attacks, the user of the move will move using his most incredible speed, leap towards the attack, and spin around it, finishing with a powerful strike to the opponents neck.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Karakura Town murders... (Tag:Haku)   Mysterious Karakura Town murders... (Tag:Haku) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:29 am

Shinji was shocked by his great speed. He wouldn't have been surprised if he would've dodged it, but the quick counter-attack was quite disturbing. Shinji had nearly no time dodge the move. All he could do was barely move to the right, which resulted in his opponent only barely cutting his neck. When the kid landed, Shinji leaped backwards away from the kid to reclaim his composure. Damn, this kid is crazy... he thought as he brought up his hand to his face. Within a matter of seconds a mask appeared on Shinji. This doubled his already amazing speed and hoped to catch the kid off guard. He appeared right behind him and attempted to slash at his back. "Too fast for you?"
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Karakura Town murders... (Tag:Haku)   Mysterious Karakura Town murders... (Tag:Haku) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:36 am

Haku hissed as he slashed across the back, thanking that his incredibly hard leather harness that was connected to his spine absorbed most of the blows. "No, as a matter of fact" he said as he licked the small amount of blood off his Ninjatou, causing the tentacles to rapidly form the symbol of Kiryu. Haku grinned as he felt the link between him and Shinji be formed as he started using his Human Voodoo Doll attack and then proceeded to attempt to stab himself in his right knee and left heel, knowing if that happened, Shinji would gain the same injuries and it would incredibly slow him down.

Name: Human Voodoo Doll
Description: The Human Voodoo Doll attack is linked to Haku's immortality. By consuming the essence of an enemy, blood of humans as an example, will cause a link to be formed between Haku and his enemy as he carves the symbol of Kiryu into the ground and then stand in it. Haku will then start cutting and stabbing himself in different parts of his body, which will cause the enemy to obtain all the damage that Haku inflicted upon himself, becoming like a human voodoo doll. However, this link only lasts as long as Haku is standing in the symbol. If he goes out of the symbol of Kiryu, the symbol on the ground will disappear and the link between him and his enemy will end.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Karakura Town murders... (Tag:Haku)   Mysterious Karakura Town murders... (Tag:Haku) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:44 am

Shinji was shocked once again. He felt the most intense pain in his knee and heel. "Damn!" He shouted. Shinji observed every move he had made and came to startling realization. "So now you're a voodoo doll huh?" He asked he was surprised but didn't care about that right now, his primary goal was to end this "link." He looked at his surroundings and noticed that there was that strange symbol on the ground from earlier. "Well, I know this is gonna hurt, but...I've got no choice!" He said as he made a fist. He had to get the kid out of the symbol. He built up enough energy then, "Cero!" and with that he launched a huge red beam of hollow energy at the kid at point blank range hoping to knock him out of the circle.
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Karakura Town murders... (Tag:Haku)   Mysterious Karakura Town murders... (Tag:Haku) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:49 am

Haku was prepared to stab himself in the heart but the Cero completely knocked him out of the symbol and through a wall. Haku grunted in pain as he picked himself out of the wall to reveal he was very injured by Shinji's attack and snarled as the symbol disappeared. "I'm not through yet asshole" he said as he channeled his speed into the tentacles to appear behind Shinji before sheathing his Ninjatou only to unsheath it and went for a quick slash and started going full speed, swinging his Ninjatou randomly at random parts of Shinji's body, using his Dragon Quick-Draw Multiple Strikes.

Name: Dragon Quick-Draw Multiple Strikes
Description: A combo attack that hits the target in random areas at random times that starts off with a quick draw of the sword like the Quick-Draw Dragon Strike, could be considered to be almost a very primitive Nine-Headed Dragon Strike but lacks the near simultaneous strikes and the nearly unblock-able nature. Still a very good attack for slow to react opponents with high stamina.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Karakura Town murders... (Tag:Haku)   Mysterious Karakura Town murders... (Tag:Haku) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:56 am

Shinji was exhausted after that blast, but knew he had to pay attention or he'd have to worry about voodoo magic again. He still had speed on his side and when he saw him lunging at him, he knew he could defend it. He blocked several strikes before leaping over the kid and keeping his distance, leapt back a couple more feet. As he landed on his feet, he winced in pain. The adrenaline had worn off and he could feel the pain growing in his knee. He decided to use a kido to heal a little of it, just enough so he could move better. He got in a defensive pose, as he thought it would be best to bide his time...
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Karakura Town murders... (Tag:Haku)   Mysterious Karakura Town murders... (Tag:Haku) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:59 am

Haku grinned as his tentacles turned him around to face Shinji. One of the tentacles turned to Haku and started opening and closing the three ends of it's 'mouth' and considering how Haku smirked, it seemed as if the tentacles were talking to him. "What's the matter fucker? The big bad Vizard can't even take down a 'measly' human? Wow, your fucking pathetic. Kiryu-Sama will be pleased when I sacrifice you to him and he feasts on your soul to gain more power" he mocked the Vizard as he went for an ascending slash, slashing at the ground and focusing his reiatsu, which caused a ripping, tearing force to rip through the ground towards Shinji, indicating Haku used his Ripping Dragon Slicer sword attack.

Name: Ripping Dragon Slicer
Description: The user will gather their reiatsu and go for an ascending sword slash that will slice through the ground. As the sword slices into the ground, the reiatsu is released in the form of a ripping slicer that tears through the ground and will rip the enemy to shreds if it hits. The technique is capable of ripping through solid rock.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Karakura Town murders... (Tag:Haku)   Mysterious Karakura Town murders... (Tag:Haku) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 12:38 pm

Shinji sighed, "Now you're just annoying." He said with a smirk. He side stepped to dodge his attack blasted a cero at him, one much smaller than the one he fired earlier. Immediately after he shot the cero he used his flash step prowess to quickly circle the kid and every other second fire a small cero. "Cero Barrage!"
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Karakura Town murders... (Tag:Haku)   Mysterious Karakura Town murders... (Tag:Haku) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 12:41 pm

Haku cursed as he jumped high into the air to avoid the cero blasts and all four tentacles opened their mouths and fired what appeared to be lightning from their mouths at Shinji as he descended down upon Shinji and just in case the lightning beams missed Shinji, he thrusted his sword down into a descending stab to pierce the top of Shinji's skull, using his Dragon Hammer Strike - Pierce attack.

Name: Dragon Hammer Strike - Pierce
Description: Pierce is derived from the original move, but instead of hammering from above, the sword is pointed straight down, so as to pierce instead of slash.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Karakura Town murders... (Tag:Haku)   Mysterious Karakura Town murders... (Tag:Haku) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:18 pm

When the kid leaped in the air and fired the lightning, Shinji had to think quick. Hmmm, ligthning or head piercing... he thought. He decided to take the easy way out and let the lightning strike him. It took a hefty toll on him but he was able to deflect his sword attack and he lept backwards. He huffed and puffed as the upper left hand corner of his mask cracked. Damn... he thought. He put his hand on his face to remove his mask. "I must congradulate you. You're pretty good." He said as his mask dissappeared. He then lifted his Zanpakuto in front of him, "Collapse Sakanade!" As he said this his zanpakuto changed shape. Its blade gained a little length and had 5 holes along the blade. The hilt turned in to a circle where Shinji's hand went. This allowed for better control. Welcome to the inverted world... he thought with a devilish grin.
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Karakura Town murders... (Tag:Haku)   Mysterious Karakura Town murders... (Tag:Haku) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:29 pm

Haku raised an eyebrow at the change in Shinji's zanpakutou and grinned as he went full speed and flung his Ninjatou at his upper left tentacle., which went for a horizontal slash just above the ground. This caused a hail of dirt and rock to be flung at Shinji, indicating Haku used his Surprise Dragon Strike attack. While Shinji was distracted, hopefully, Haku quickly grabbed his Ninjatou back and sheathed it before running full speed over to Shinji with his two lower tentacles, unsheathed his Ninjatou once more and started slashing at his chest and stomach area randomly with full speed and strength, using his Dragon Quick-Draw Multiple Strikes - Focus Point attack.

Name: Surprise Dragon Strike
Description: An extremely useful move performed by striking the ground with tremendous force causing rocks and dirt to fly in the direction of the strike. This often causes the opponent to be knocked off his feet leaving him vulnerable to any other attack.

Name: Dragon Quick-Draw Multiple Strikes - Focus Point
Description: Dragon Quick-Draw Multiple Strikes - Focus Point is an alternative form of the Dragon Quick-Draw Multiple Strikes. Instead of striking the vital points at high speed, this attacks a focused point(such as a head, torso) at high speed.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Karakura Town murders... (Tag:Haku)   Mysterious Karakura Town murders... (Tag:Haku) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:39 pm

Shinji got a face full of dirt, but brushed it off. He still had his smile on his face even when he saw the kid running full speed at him. As he was running toward him, Shinji said, "You know what my blade's ability is? It makes all your sight and movement become...Reversed." Right as he said the word reversed, the ability activated. Now instead of running toward Shinji, the kid immediatley started running backwards. Shinji took advantage of this and sped towards the kid and was going to stab in in the gut.

(explanation of ability: :Sakanade's Shikai ability creates an inverted world. The power is an optical illusion which is caused by the scent the sword gives off upon its release. It inverts an opponent's sense of direction. Shinji describes the release technique as something like a trump card. Up and down, left and right as well as forward and backward are opposite. It is not just the sense of direction that is changed; the opponent's eyesight and where they get cut is reversed as well. Shinji claims that countering the damage from the inverted directions simply by processing it all within the mind is not possible. No matter how powerful the opponent even if one is accustomed to fighting in that particular way, their body will not adapt and will continue to fight by reflex, which causes it to continuously succumb to the power's effect. The effect of the inverted world can be targeted at a specific opponent, making it ideal for use in group fighting.)

sorry that was long XD
Back to top Go down
Kuwashi Nagaidangan

Kuwashi Nagaidangan

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Karakura Town murders... (Tag:Haku)   Mysterious Karakura Town murders... (Tag:Haku) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:50 pm

Haku's expression was set into a 'What The Fuck?' face as he started running backwards. His eyes widened as he saw the Vizard running at him and attempted to block with his right hand but found himself slashing at him insteadn, indicating that for some reason, the opposite of what he expected to happen did happen, which would explain why he finds himself attacking instead of blocking. He would need to buy some time to get used to this new development so he had his sentient tentacles split up individual orders on what to do, since they have the thought patterns of Haku's god Kiryu. So, one of them went after Shinji with a hack saw, intending on blocking the stab while another uses a flamethrower on Shinji and the other attempted to grab Shinji by his legs to hold him in place.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Karakura Town murders... (Tag:Haku)   Mysterious Karakura Town murders... (Tag:Haku) EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:27 am

Shinji just couldn't stop smiling. He ducked the buzz saw the flamethrower. He he turned his back to the flames which burnes his back, but he he turned around he quickly use his swords to fan out the flames. He then brought his attention to the kid. He was still going towards him and he was almost there when he was caught by the other tentacle. He cursed under his breath, but thought of something easy, "Hadō #54. Haien!" he shouted. As he said this he pointed his hand at the kid and fired a blast of purple spiritual energy at the kid, hoping to at least make some contact.

Description:
Fires a blast of purple spiritual energy that will incinerate a target completely when it makes contact.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Karakura Town murders... (Tag:Haku)   Mysterious Karakura Town murders... (Tag:Haku) Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysterious Karakura Town murders... (Tag:Haku)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next