Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Visiting Karakura Town (Tag: Kensei)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kukaku Shiba

Kukaku Shiba

Visiting Karakura Town (Tag: Kensei) Empty
PostSubject: Visiting Karakura Town (Tag: Kensei)   Visiting Karakura Town (Tag: Kensei) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 6:19 pm

Walking out of Urahara's shop in a gigai. Kukaku flexed her fingers.Damn...it feels good to have two arms again.. she murmured with a grin. Wearing a black Tang top, camouflage skirt,Leather fingerless gloves, black combat boots and keeping her messy black hair tied in a ponytail.her hazel eyes looked around. this is a nice place.. she thought with a slight smirk. it felt good to be away from Ganju and the soul society. the war was over and everything was good again. She smiled, she knew that Kiaen in spirit would be watching over their idiot little brother. She sighs. Even though he's an idiot he reminds me of big brother in some ways.. she thought while looking around. Seeing a bar, she caught some guy checking her out and she sent him flying across the room with one kick.
Hmph..freak
she said while ordering a bottle of sake.Setting the bottle down on the table she uncapped it and took a sip. it was good. not bad at all.. she thought while wiping off the corner of her lip.She crossed her legs and brushed her bangs out of her eyes. she crossed her arms and looked around slightly.hmm..i wonder what i should do after this.... she murmured out loud. She then stifled a yawn and sighed. taking another sip of her sake bottle before heading outside of the bar to get some fresh air and away from the gawking pigs...

She leaned against the outside of the bar right next to the entrance. She drank a bit more of her sake. Then some guy came up and grinned.Hey babe how bout you and me go dancing? Kukaku rolled her eyes.Dream on kid now get lost... The guy frowned.well that isn't very nice.. he grabbed her wrist.c'mon i insist lets go- Kukaku kneed him hard in the gut as he fell forward she drank the rest of her sake while kicking him back up then she broke the bottle of his head. Knocking him out. Kukaku smirked.and stay down.. she laughed and kicked the man aside.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Muguruma

Kensei Muguruma

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Karakura Town (Tag: Kensei)   Visiting Karakura Town (Tag: Kensei) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 8:38 pm

Kensei stepped through the door murmuring to himself as the sun hit his face. He held a hand up as he looked around squinting to try to get a better look. Where the hell is he.... We send him out to get food and he doesn't come back. He shut the door behind him and started walking. He put his hands behind his head and and locked them together. Dammit Shinji. He looked up into the sky and zoned out as he made it onto a strip where numerous restaurants and fast food places were.

If I were Shinji... Where would eye be.... He looked around seeing numerous fast food restaurants and then scowled a bit as he heard music. The bar... He looked around searching for the bar but didn't see it on the strip he was currently on. He peered down a alley way leading to a second strip seein a bright flashing sign. That must be it.... He turned to his left and started walking down the alley making sure not to touch anything because everything reeked of garbage. It was an alley just wide enough to fit a car through if they'd move the large dumpster that was against the wall. Just as he prepared to exit the alley a rather large thuggish looking man stepped out in front of him blocking him. Behind him two other men stepped into the alley behind him to prevent him from exiting that way.

Kensei acted as if the man wasn't even there keeping his eyes on the bar across the street. He started to walk around the man only to have the man lay his grizzly hand on his shoulder. Where do you think you're going? Kensei looked down at his hand then back up into his face. Remove your hand. The man laughed and the other two men laughed along with him. We got a tough guy here boys. Kensei kept the same stern glare as the man attempted to push Kensei back into the alley way. To his surprise though Kensei didn't budge as he pushed. He was atleast a foot taller than Kensei and atleast 50 pounds heavier but he couldn't even budge him. I won't say it more than twice boy this is your final warning. Remove your hand. As if he'd only heard the word boy the man stepped back removing his hand and scowled at Kensei. Boy? Who're you calling Boy!!!?? Enraged he took a step forward balling up his fist and swinging it at Kensei's head. Kensei held up his left hand stopping the punch easily and moving it off to the side. He moved his left foot forward and his right foot back quickly balling his own fist up and throwing it at the man's stomach. The man made a loud "ugh" as he flew out of the alley and across the street through the doors of the bar. He ducked quickly out of reflex as the other two men came swinging at the back of his head. He turned to face them as they pulled out knives pointing them at Kensei.

10 seconds later.

Kensei walked through the doors of the bar and straight for the large brute he'd punched earlier grabbing him by the shirt and picking him up as if he were a child. Your friends are waiting on you. Kensei pushed the doors of the bar open and through the man towards the side walk where his friends were laying groaning on the ground. Kensei turned back letting the door close behind him as he did. He studied the inhabitants of the bar quickly noticing that Shinji wasn't there. He quickly noticed a man laying on the floor inside the bar. Not thinking much about it he turned around and walked out of the door noticing another person laying down infront of the bar out cold. He caught a glimpse of a woman leaning against the wall standing over the man and looked over. His eyes grew wide as he studied her features. It can't be.... Kensei took a small step backwards as he looked at the woman. Kukaku!?
Back to top Go down
Kukaku Shiba

Kukaku Shiba

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Karakura Town (Tag: Kensei)   Visiting Karakura Town (Tag: Kensei) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:05 pm

Kukaku heard a familiar voice call her name looking up just in time to see Kensei look at her his face obviously surprised. Kukaku smirked.well well well,isn't this a surprise..hi there Kensei it's been awhile hasn't it? she said with a smile as she walked over the guy she just took out her hands slipping into the skirt's pockets. Taking one Hand out to run a hand through her hair. She stood a good two feet from The ex captain of squad nine.she studied him a bit closely then laughed a bit. honestly I didn't even know that you would remember someone like me..
Back to top Go down
Kensei Muguruma

Kensei Muguruma

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Karakura Town (Tag: Kensei)   Visiting Karakura Town (Tag: Kensei) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:44 am

Kensei regained his composure studying Kukaku's appearance. Yeah..... It has been awhile.... And how could I forget someone as insane as you... He studied her closely slowly moving his gaze over to her right arm. Gigai... He stuck his hands in his pockets standing up straight and moving his gaze back up to her face. So what're you doing here Kukaku. I doubt you're site seeing.
Back to top Go down
Kukaku Shiba

Kukaku Shiba

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Karakura Town (Tag: Kensei)   Visiting Karakura Town (Tag: Kensei) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:12 pm

Kukaku smirked,thanks for the compliment..nice to see you too she said jokingly. though it kinda hurt that people thought of her like that. Well she saw it coming so it wasn't much of a big deal. She then turned her gaze back up with his and sighed.well actually i am sight seeing i just stopped here for a drink before i left.. Kukaku smiled and looked around.I like it so far its nice....things have changed that's for sure... Kukaku said, her tone seemed lost in thought for a moment.but i didn't get to see everything yet... Kukaku sighed and sat up straight stretching a bit.well i'm gonna look around town and see what i can find you can come with me if you like its no big deal
Back to top Go down
Kensei Muguruma

Kensei Muguruma

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Karakura Town (Tag: Kensei)   Visiting Karakura Town (Tag: Kensei) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:28 pm

Kensei smiled at her comment. Yeah things have changed..... Somethings just never went back to normal. He heard Kukaku's comment and thought about going to look for Shinji. I've to go find...... Kensei thought about it for a second. I've to find Shinji but... I guess it couldn't hurt to go with you. Either way i'll be searching for him. Kensei began walking looking out of the corner of his eye at Kukaku. You know..... It's been awhile sense i've seen you with a real arm. He smiled as he said this looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Kukaku Shiba

Kukaku Shiba

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Karakura Town (Tag: Kensei)   Visiting Karakura Town (Tag: Kensei) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:38 pm

Kukaku smirked,Shinji eh? ah when isn't he heading out to god knows where? it wouldn't be normal if he just stood in one place either way i bet you'll find him eventually She rested her arms in the back of her head as she walked.She smiled when the silver haired vizard mentioned her arm.heh, yeah it has been awhile...i've kinda miss having my arm but it was worth it...someone close to me was in trouble and my arm was nothing more than a price to pay Kukaku simply said with a smile and she flexed her gigai's arm a bit teasingly.well for the moment i've got it back so its really not that bad She then saw a bunch of street dancers as they walked by and she grinned.that's pretty cool.. she murmured.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Muguruma

Kensei Muguruma

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Karakura Town (Tag: Kensei)   Visiting Karakura Town (Tag: Kensei) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:59 pm

Kensei looked over to the Street performers with a smile. That? Kensei turned and stopped watching them perform. When I first came to the human world I thought it was interesting. Now it's just an everyday thing. Kensei turned and looked back with an amused smile. I'm sure you could dance like that if you wanted.
Back to top Go down
Kukaku Shiba

Kukaku Shiba

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Karakura Town (Tag: Kensei)   Visiting Karakura Town (Tag: Kensei) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:06 pm

Kukaku watched one guy spin on his head then she turned her attention back to Kensei.she made a slight face and she scratched the backof her headheh...i don't dance....i guess i could do some stunts in combat but i don't think i could keep up with those girls anyways she nodded her head towards the direction of the girls that where doing a hip hop performance and she laughed. yeah back in the good old days when i had my arm and i was a bit nicer, yoruichi tried to get me to dance but i wussed out she admitted her tone slightly embarrassed. Then she looked up at Kensei and grinned.what about you? do you dance kensei?
Back to top Go down
Kensei Muguruma

Kensei Muguruma

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Karakura Town (Tag: Kensei)   Visiting Karakura Town (Tag: Kensei) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 5:23 pm

Haha, That's very funny you already know the answer to that Question Kukaku. Kensei tilted his head to the side as he watched the dancers. He studied some of the moves which would probably not be that hard turning back to Kukaku. I think I much rather prefer the dance of the blade. He patted his right pocket on his pants that was holding his zanpakuto Tachikaze. He said this with a chuckle before looking up at the sky. It's getting late. More chance of a hollow attack..... more chance of finding Shinji. He started to walk looking back at Kukaku and motioning with his hand for her to follow. Come on. I won't find Shinji just standing around.
Back to top Go down
Kukaku Shiba

Kukaku Shiba

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Karakura Town (Tag: Kensei)   Visiting Karakura Town (Tag: Kensei) EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:21 am

KUkaku laughed,I knew that was coming...and yeah remind me not to dance with you she said teasingly while crossing her arms under her chest. She then watched Kensei motion her to follow and she did. Kukaku gave one more look around then turned back to Kensei. She smirked.Alright let's go... Damn I dunno where to go next,hey here's an idea Kensei you've been around here longer than me where do you go to kill some time? she asked while concentrating on finding shinji's spiritual pressure from a distance.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Muguruma

Kensei Muguruma

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Karakura Town (Tag: Kensei)   Visiting Karakura Town (Tag: Kensei) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:52 am

Kensei thought for a second. Honestly I don't do anything around here. I usually sit around training. Kensei stopped walking closing his eyes. Well..... To kill time..... I sleep. But I don't think that's something we'd really have fun doing. I do either that or I have a drink. Every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Kukaku Shiba

Kukaku Shiba

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Karakura Town (Tag: Kensei)   Visiting Karakura Town (Tag: Kensei) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:51 pm

Kukaku smirked lightly,hmm...well usually I would suggest if you want to sparr a bit with me but something tells me you aren't quite not up to it and hell neither do I at the moment.She laughed slightly while running a hand through her hair.She kept walking looking around then something caught her eye and she stopped walking. Kukaku saw a motorcycle shop right across the street,by the looks it was just polished and put up for sale. A grin spread on her face,I think I've got a good idea about what we can do..Stay here I'll be right back kukaku told Kensei with a smile while crossing the street. Walking up to the guy who apparently was the one selling the bikes, she stepped right in front of the black motorcycle and lightly leaned against it. hey how much is this?

After paying for the bike she waved Kensei over and grinned.hey Kensei..are you up for a better way to look around town?
Back to top Go down
Kensei Muguruma

Kensei Muguruma

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Karakura Town (Tag: Kensei)   Visiting Karakura Town (Tag: Kensei) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:03 am

Kensei walked over with a grave look on his face. You're kiddin..... right? He knew she wasn't as he looked the bike over. He much rather preferred to look around on foot. He looked at the motorcycle then back up to Kukaku. You want me to get on that? He looked around the street trying to find a suitable excuse or reason not to get on. He found no reason as his eyes made there way back to the motorcycle. Hope you know how to drive one of those because I don't. In the back of his mind he was hoping she didn't know how to drive one so he wouldn't have to ride it.
Back to top Go down
Kukaku Shiba

Kukaku Shiba

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Karakura Town (Tag: Kensei)   Visiting Karakura Town (Tag: Kensei) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:16 am

Kukaku laughed knowing he didn't want to get on.course i do...and if you're worried i'll go crazy and do a bunch of crazy stunt shit then don't cause i'm not THAT insane kukaku said while getting un the bike. she twisted the right handle twice a roaring noise being made as the engine was kicked to life. she didn't go anywhere though she smirked at Kensei.c'mon Kensei get on its really cool yoruichi made me take a spin before and it was a lot of fun trust me you'll like it she said while waiting for Kensei to reply.and hell if you don't like it you can tell me to pull over and i'll let you off and we can walk the rest of the way
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Karakura Town (Tag: Kensei)   Visiting Karakura Town (Tag: Kensei) Empty

Back to top Go down

Visiting Karakura Town (Tag: Kensei)
Page 1 of 1