Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wandering through Karakura Town. (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grif

Wandering through Karakura Town. (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Wandering through Karakura Town. (Open)   Wandering through Karakura Town. (Open) EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 1:26 am

Grif was just generelly wandering through Karakura Town. School had just finished, but he would be bored at home. He also knew that the section of Karakura Town he was walking through had gangs operating in it. And sure enough, three people his age surrounded him; two boys and a girl.
"Well, look at this. It's the freak." One of them sneered.
Grif sighed.
"Don't make me hurt you."

They laughed.
Back to top Go down
Zephy

Zephy

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through Karakura Town. (Open)   Wandering through Karakura Town. (Open) EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 4:45 am

((OOC: Italics mean her thoughts))

Zephy sighed and yawned as she headed home after yet another day of work. A cool breeze blew through her hair as she walked through the streets of Karakura town. The sun was out and it's rays shone down upon her warming her skin. The all to familiar tone of her cell phone began to ring from the front pocket of her jeans. With a fluid motion she retrieved the phone from her pocket and answered it bringing it to her ear.

"hi" Zephy nodded as she kept her eyes on the path ahead of her. "yeah sure i can start early, what time?" Zephy's tone was happy despite her actual thoughts not that i really want to work tomorrow "7? yeah sure i'll see you then" And with a click her phone was closed. As she placed the phone back in her pocket Zephy noticed she had taken the wrong turn a while back and was now in the area commonly run by gangs. oh well what the heck Zephy wasn't concerned about gangs or anyone for that matter, she could take care of herself.

"Well look at this. it's the freak" "don't make me hurt you" Zephy's attention was peaked by a group of teenagers surrounding another. school bullies it would seem People like that irritated and annoyed Zephy, well she wouldn't let them get away with it. She stopped behind the group of teens and folded her arms, sure she didn't look intimidating but she could try. There was one thing that she knew would get to the bullies for sure and that was making them jealous. She would pretend to be this guy's girlfriend, sure it might have seemed cocky to assume she was attractive enough to make the other boys jealous but she knew that much. She had been asked numerous times to consider modeling, always refusing.

"There you are.......you didn't forget about lunch did you? I reminded you last night"

Back to top Go down
Grif

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through Karakura Town. (Open)   Wandering through Karakura Town. (Open) EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 2:03 am

Grif was about to summon his reaitsu daggers when a girl turned up. He sensed she wasn't completly human...
He replied to her, knowing she was faking to get him away from the gang members.
"Uh, yeah, I guess I forgot."

One of them spoke to the girl.
"Well, well, well. The freak has a girl-freak. It fits. Maybe they'll get stuck in the same hole."
One of them produced a gun, while the other two had knives. Grif, using his speed, quickly knocked out the gunner, but didn't see the two others coming.

"DIE FREAK!" They lept towards him, brandishing knives.
Back to top Go down
Zephy

Zephy

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through Karakura Town. (Open)   Wandering through Karakura Town. (Open) EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:18 am

Zephy was slightly in shock after one of the bullies said she was a freak, well maybe she was but she hadnt been called that one before. A gun was pulled on the male she was helping while other two men pulled knives on him and lunged towards him after the gunner was knocked out. Zephy was impressed by the teen's skill in defending himself from the gunman, however he left himself open to the attacks from the knive wielding enemies.

Zephy furrowed her eyebrows at the men while simultaniously summoning a protective shield between them and the teen. Her lips curled into a smile as the men ran smack into the shield and fell backwards onto their butts. They didn't stay down for long however, their pride bruised they stood and lunged towards her. If only they knew who it was they were taking on.

With a perfectly timed side-step Zephy dodged the knife lunging towards her. A well timed hit to the back of the man's neck sent him to the ground for the final time in this fight. The second man swung his knife horizontally at a level that would have sliced her throat if she had not acted the way she did. Zephy ducked the swipe, crouching and executing a sweeping kick to take the man's feet out from under him.

As he hit the concrete with a thud his knife was thrown from his hand across the ground several metres away from him. Zephy stood and dusted her jeans off. "you were saying?"
Back to top Go down
Grif

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through Karakura Town. (Open)   Wandering through Karakura Town. (Open) EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 8:59 am

Grif turned just in time to see the girl create a shield between himself and the two gang members, who then attacked her. Almost gracefully, she dodged the knife, took one down, dodged another kinife, and sweep kicking another.

"W-wow...You sure can fight..."Grif said, his face still looking bored.
"I'm Grif. Just Grif. And your name is...?"
Back to top Go down
Zephy

Zephy

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through Karakura Town. (Open)   Wandering through Karakura Town. (Open) EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 9:20 am

Zephy smiled to the teen that had introduced himself to her as Grif "Thanks, the names Zephy" She was curious as to why the teen was in the trouble that he was, "you know not everyone has armed people trying to kill them, you must feel pretty special" Of course Zephy was being sarcastic when she said that.
Back to top Go down
Grif

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through Karakura Town. (Open)   Wandering through Karakura Town. (Open) EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 9:25 am

"Nice to meet you, Zephy." He smiled, then the bored look came bak.
He frowned at her joke.
"Eh, it's normal. People come after me all the time for loads of reasons: Being a freak, being boring, being friends with a dea-"
He shook his head slightly.
"So, what are you doing in this part of town?"
Back to top Go down
Zephy

Zephy

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through Karakura Town. (Open)   Wandering through Karakura Town. (Open) EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 10:04 pm

Grif seemed quite depressed to Zephy and she did understand why he would that way, after all being different can be hard. "finished work, heading home, got distracted and missed the turn off. What about you?" Something caught Zephy's eye on the ground near where one of the women had been standing before they ran off like scared mice. Almost like in a trance Zephy walked over to it and crouched down as she picked the small clutch purse that had been dropped by one of the women. Opening it as she stood up Zephy smiled and turned to Grif.

"wanna go get something to eat?............our friends are shouting" As Zephy pulled out a rather large bunch of cash from the purse, before closing it again and tossing it back where it was. "Heck i think it's the least they owe us after that little event" Zephy stood holding the cash with a rather cheeky and amused look on her face as she waited for Grif's answer. Heck even if he wasn't coming she was definately going to go get something to eat, she was hungry and her stomach's protest was the reason she had asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through Karakura Town. (Open)   Wandering through Karakura Town. (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wandering through Karakura Town. (Open)
Page 1 of 1