Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wandering through Karakura.

Go down 
+3
Zilo
Kaimei
Saiku Tainora
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Saiku Tainora

Saiku Tainora

Wandering through Karakura. Empty
PostSubject: Wandering through Karakura.   Wandering through Karakura. EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:00 am

Akiru drifted through the small alleyways of Karakura. It was dark tonight. Sure, there was a moon, but it was hidden by dark storm clouds. It was bound to start raining at any minute now. She liked the rain, but the combination of darkness and cold rain was something she tended to avoid. She looked around the dark alley. There were a couple cats sitting near the dirty knocked over trash cans. She kicked the trash can and jumped up to the roof of a dark brick building. She sat down on the edge of the roof and looked around. She needed to stop wandering at night and find a sturdy shelter to get outta the rain. She looked to her right. She thought she heard something.Ahh, it's probably just a rat. No worries. Akiru thought with self-assurance.
Back to top Go down
Kaimei

Kaimei

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through Karakura.   Wandering through Karakura. EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:13 am

"Enjoying the cold night, Shinigami?"

To her right, a short figure stood with his arms crossed, his shiluet blacked out by the light from the moon. The only thing on him not seeming black, was his extremely white, extremely broad smile.

Kaimei had been wandering around Karakura town, thinking. Thinking about all the things that had happened in the last few days, how much the powerballance of Hueco Mundo had switched, when he had felt the Reiatsu of a lone Shinigami. Not a strong one, one that he would have been able to crush with his fingers without even looking. But he didnt feel like killing tonight. Kaimei was not cruel, he was not unjust. He mearly had his goal, and nothing was going to stop him. This Shinigami would make for a good conversation.
Back to top Go down
Saiku Tainora

Saiku Tainora

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through Karakura.   Wandering through Karakura. EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:21 am

Akiru's eyes widened as she heard a voice to her right. She was so lost in thought that she didn't even notice that someone was standing next to her. She was a bit shocked. Akiru quickly got up and stumble'd into a dark brick chimney that was on the roof of the house. Now that she focused, she could tell he was an Arrancar by his remark. She looked at the sky and began to speak.Cold nights are ok, but I prefer it when it rains. Akiru said with a distant tone. She decided to be calm for now and not take any harnful course of action. Akiru liked to avoid fighting at any costs. She looked at him.What about you, Arrancar?
Back to top Go down
Kaimei

Kaimei

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through Karakura.   Wandering through Karakura. EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:27 am

"Well..."

Kaimei started to walk towards her, out of the shadows. This revealed his white Arrancar clothes and the crossed out 3 on the right side of his abbs. It was clear, even from his controlled spirit preasure, that he was a high ranking Espada. He smirked at her as he walked out into the moonlight, looking around him.

"Personally I like the rain. Water is my element."

He smiled at her with a dirty smirk, like a wolf looking on a sweet little sheep.

"Are you afraid of me?"
Back to top Go down
Saiku Tainora

Saiku Tainora

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through Karakura.   Wandering through Karakura. EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:37 am

Akiru stared at his tattoo of the crossed out three. She realized he was a former high ranked Espada. She started to panic slightly, but she kept it under control. She sorta smiled.
I'm kinda afraid. But oh well. Akiru said with a sigh as she sat on the highest point on the roof. She didn't know why he was here, but it was starting to worry her a bit.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through Karakura.   Wandering through Karakura. EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:40 am

Zilo came walking up from behind Akiru he had remembered her from on the soccer field he looked over at the guy that seemed to be standing there and smiled a little bit. "Hello espada how are you?" He said standing behind her his 6 foot 6 figure stand kenpachi has him beat by one inch thanks to that damn hair. He looked at the girl and smiled. "Zilo telavu the 5th seat of squad 8 if you remember me." He then looked back at the Espada with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kaimei

Kaimei

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through Karakura.   Wandering through Karakura. EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:42 am

Kaimei smiled at the newcommer, the same look on his face.

"Kaimei, former Tercera Espada, now the Shield of Kyouga." He bowed slightly, then going into a whacky pose for a moment. He looked at them like they were supposed to be impressed.

"Haha! Whatdya say to that?!"
Back to top Go down
Saiku Tainora

Saiku Tainora

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through Karakura.   Wandering through Karakura. EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:47 am

Akiru smiled as Zilo appeared next to her.Hey Zilo, how are you? Akiru exclaimed in a friendly manner. She turned beck to the Espada as he struck the weirdest pose she hda ever seen. She started laughing and smiled.I'm Akiru. She said with a mischevious grin. She wasn't sure if it was ok to be acting so relaxed nearby a Espada, but she really didn't care for what was normal.

Last edited by Akiru Hanori+ on Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through Karakura.   Wandering through Karakura. EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:50 am

Zilo smiled at him and responded. "I know your leader kyouga then. And i am sorry that i killed the Korosu leader Sairento. How is old Kyouga doing with those Vizards anyway?" He asked smiling as he sat down beside Akiru and looked at the man standing in front of him with a smile. Though Zilo still had some bandages on his stomach and right side. He wasn't one to go easy on.
Back to top Go down
Kaimei

Kaimei

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through Karakura.   Wandering through Karakura. EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 pm

Kaimei got into a normal position and raised his one eyebrow, looking at the two Shinigami. Sairento? This guy killed Sairento? That guy's spiritual presure werent even close to that of a Captain, and he said that he had just killed one of the most powerful creatures of Hueco Mundo. Kaimei didnt believe it.

"Well, Im not really sure what Kyouga-samas plans are... But there is no way that you Killed Sairento."

Kaimei walked and stood over the two Shinigami, looking down on them with a smirk.

"You dont even have the powers of a captain, how would you defeat an Espada?"
Back to top Go down
Saiku Tainora

Saiku Tainora

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through Karakura.   Wandering through Karakura. EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:15 pm

Akiru stared at Zilo. She thought he looked sorta familiar, like she had met him before that meeting in the baseball field. She wondered if he was from her squad before she left it. Ummm...were you from the 4th Division? Before you were in the 8th Division. Because you look really familiar. Akiru said with curiousity. She turned back to face Kaimei and started to fiddle with her loose black shirt. It was so dark out and only a few streetlights were lit.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through Karakura.   Wandering through Karakura. EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:21 pm

Zilo stood up to his full length starring at Kaimei. And looked back down at the girl and smiled. "Yes i was i was the fourth Division Lt." He looked back at Kaimei and looked back at the girl. "I don't know if she can with stand the Spiritual pressure if i was to reveal it but i will show you it anyway." He said as he finally stopped holding back his spiritual pressure. He had gotten stronger then the captains so his pressure was just a little bit past normal captains and he starred at him. He looked back at Akiru and turned it back down to a fifth seat spiritual pressure.
Back to top Go down
Kaimei

Kaimei

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through Karakura.   Wandering through Karakura. EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 1:24 pm

Kaimei felt Zilo release his spiritual presure, nodding at him, slightly impressed.

"Very good. But that is far from enough to kill Sairento, let alone me. You had some help, didnt you?" For a moment, Kaimei released his spiritual preasure, which was at least on the level that Zilo had just released, then sealed it back so that he wouldnt force the small girl at Zilos side into a submitive state. He smiled at the two Shinigami.

"So... What are two Shinigami doing out in Karakura Town this late at night?"
Back to top Go down
Saiku Tainora

Saiku Tainora

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through Karakura.   Wandering through Karakura. EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 1:32 pm

Akiru watched as Zilo released his Spirtual Pressure. Even though he sealed it quickly, she got a dizzy during the few seconds he had it realesed. She had to catch herself before she fell off the roof. She sighed and looked over to Kaimei as he released his Spirtual Pressure and got dizzy again. She stood up and wobbled a bit. Akiru started to answer his question.Eh, i'm just wandering around here. I got bored again. She said with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through Karakura.   Wandering through Karakura. EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 1:37 pm

Zilo looked back over at Kaimei and sighed. "No i didn't have any help my power can still go even higher then that. You know that Shinigami have 2 states Shikai and Bankai. Well i am in neither of those states this is my first stage 1/4 second stage is when i raised my spiritual pressure just now. Shikai si stage 3/4 and bankai is 4/4. And in bankai i have a move to split my blades that allow me to become even stronger then before. So i guess you can say it is like 5 stages but only 4 have a different change from them." He said starring at Kaimei with his normal eyes. He looked back at the girl and smiled. "Well do try to be careful."
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through Karakura.   Wandering through Karakura. EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 3:39 pm

"How could you kill my brother, Zilo?" Kyouga asked angrily as he appeared behind Zilo. He also flared his Spiritual Pressure with so much force that it would bring Zilo to his knees, and cough up blood. Kyouga was a very powerful Hybrid, but he wasn't nearly as strong as Hayami or Benitakai. In Kyouga's rage, his eyes turned black with yellow irises and slits for pupils. Kyouga wouldn't stand for this at all, and he was feeling a strong impulse to kill Zilo. However, he was able to restrain himself for the time being. Right now, Kaimei would likely fear Kyouga's unforgiving wrath.
Back to top Go down
Kaimei

Kaimei

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through Karakura.   Wandering through Karakura. EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 3:43 pm

Kaimei's eyes narrowed as he began to look slightly annoyed, his eyes narrowing as he looked at Zilo. He grapped the hilt of his nodachi, once again letting lose his spiritual presure, this time with even more force. The pure energy of the Reiatsu was enough to destory some of the roof they were standing on, sending small, disintigrating stones flyin everywhere. The preasure was way higher than before.

"Don't be a smartass with me, Shinigami. I need no lecture in Shinigami powers, it is my main study beside my own powers. Thus far, I have been rather nice. I havent cut any of you to shreds yet, consider that a gesture of good will from an Arrancar. But you are about to cross the line here. You wouldnt have been able to able to kill Sairento, even with five times the power you have just displayed. Sairento died from bad Reiatsu, that is a fact, and I dont believe that you were the one to infect him with it. Not that I respected Sairento at all, but I did however aknowlegde his powers. There is no way that you killed him, and if you dont watch your mouth, I'm gonna prove it to you why there is no way you could have killed him."
Back to top Go down
Saiku Tainora

Saiku Tainora

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through Karakura.   Wandering through Karakura. EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 3:55 pm

Akiru looked up as she saw another arrancar. She was surprised when she felt his immense spirtual pressure. When Kaimei released his pressure even higher than before, Akiru bent down to her knees. She gasped for a tiny bit of air as she crawled over to a spot away from all the pressure, but so she could still see everyone. Sorry Zilo, but I can't help. The reiatsu in the area is really strong. Akiru said with shame. She always felt like she was letting people down, especially in fighting.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through Karakura.   Wandering through Karakura. EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 3:58 pm

Zilo felt the pressure on him as he started to fall. "Aiy aiy...." He raised his spiritual pressure to where he could stand normally and looked at the two. "Don't think i give a damn about your ranks or old ranks. I only defended myself against Sairento he Attaacked me first." He loked over at Kaimei. "And you don't believe me saying i needed help. Yet you two are versing me this should give you proof." He turned back and looked at Kyouga. "And like i said to you both i was defending myself. And Kyouga acting all friendly now i have found out you are like kensai a hybrid when he tried to destroy the S.S." He said standing there looking at both of them. He noticed Kaimei had his Zanpaktou out. He drew his and pointed it at him. "I already gave you the lecture i see no point in me repeating myself once again." He said with dull eyes and thinking in his head. Akiru you need to get further away from here it won't be so good.
Back to top Go down
Shinko+

Shinko+

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through Karakura.   Wandering through Karakura. EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 4:04 pm

There was a sound in the area, of moving wind and suddenly next to Akiru, Tenrai appeared. Using his reaitsu he wasnt effected by the spiritual pressure around him. He saw Akiru on her knees and noticed that the spiritual pressure was probably having this effect on her. He helped her up and look around the area...There were several interesting people that have gathered here. He looked at Akiru. "What happened?", he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through Karakura.   Wandering through Karakura. EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 4:04 pm

Up in the sky above the group of hybrids and shinigami, a re dline formed and split open into a dimensional rift inn 0.10 seconds. Dellapero Katsui, the Primera espada quickly walked out of the rift with his spiritual pressure sealed to an extent that it would be hard to sense with all the people in the area. The garganta instantly closed behind him as he looked at the people in the area and examined their energy levels. Two of them appeared to be arrancars, but something was different about them. They had no mask fragment and the energy was a perfect balanced of shinigami and hollow. This was very odd indeed. Dellapero thought for a moment until a thought came into his mind. This could only have been done by the power of the hogyoku..But who the hell has it? Dellapero thought it was stil locked away. He decided to just stand his position and examin any further actions amoungst the group.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through Karakura.   Wandering through Karakura. EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 4:12 pm

"That's right... Sai was under the influence of Negative Reiryoku..." Kyouga said calmly as he compressed his Reiatsu to the point that he seemed human. "I'm sorry for my reaction Zilo. It was uncalled for, even though I have strong feelings for my brother... Thank you for easing his pain..." Kyouga said calmly as his eyes went back to normal. As close as Kyouga was to Zilo, it was obvious that Kyouga no longer had a mask fragment. "Stand down, Kaimei-Kun..." Kyouga ordered Kaimei calmly with a hint of sadness.
Back to top Go down
Kaimei

Kaimei

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through Karakura.   Wandering through Karakura. EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 4:24 pm

Kaimei showed his teeth, clearly angered. One thing was that someone was beeing a smartass about it powers, another thing was that this person was a Shinigami, the race that Kaimei hated the most. His grip tightened around his nodachi, looking straight in Zilo's eyes.

"Please... Master... This Shinigami is clearly being rude, not only to me, to you, but also to your dead brother. He should be thaught a lesson. Please let me do this, Kyouga-sama."

Kaimei was clearly infurriated. This Shinigami had not only been rude, he had been kind of agressive too. Kaimei couldnt wait to kick his ass.
Back to top Go down
Saiku Tainora

Saiku Tainora

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through Karakura.   Wandering through Karakura. EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 4:33 pm

Akiru stood up as Tenrai helped her up. She wobbled a bit and fell down on a knee as she smiled weakly at Tenrai. Oh nothing. Just two arrancar. It's fine, but I gotta go help Zilo. They seem strong. Akiru said with determination. She quickly sighed when she saw another, but he looked like he was just watching. She looked over to Tenrai. How did you know I was here? Are you ok? She said quickly to him, slightly stumbling over her words. She was dizzy from the pressure.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through Karakura.   Wandering through Karakura. EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 4:36 pm

zilo looked at kaimei and spoke. "I have not been rude your the one threatening me by saying you could have shredded me to shreds. you two try to crush me when i was suppressing my powers for the 3rd seat girls sake. And let alone you two rose it when she was here and nearly killed her. Then you where saying it was a kind gesture that you didn't kill us. And 5 times my power wasn't going to touch Sairento. And then saying i have been rude about him. When all i did was appologize." He said looking at him hoping that Akiru had gotten far enough away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through Karakura.   Wandering through Karakura. Empty

Back to top Go down

Wandering through Karakura.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next