Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The tigress wandering

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

The tigress wandering Empty
PostSubject: The tigress wandering   The tigress wandering EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:05 pm

Lilly walked in the halls of the SS boredly she was in her normal close a tribal skirt and a deer skin belly shirt intead of her soul reaper kimono. She sang a song she wrote out loud many are scared of her though... " there's blood on my claws my fangs are red stained from the blood of the humen, I kill and i kill, again and again eating the flesh of dieing men..." she sang as her tail swished side to side. Her blue green eyes shined in the moon light, she loved night it made it so much easyer to kill.
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

PostSubject: Re: The tigress wandering   The tigress wandering EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:26 pm

Jor'lo walked out of the nineth division barracks to hear someone singing. He could not tell who it was, or what they were singing, but he could deffinately tell someone was singing. He followed the singing until he came upon a girl, and weird enough, it was a girl in a Tribal Skirt and a Belly shirt. He could tell she was a Shinigami only by her Reiatsu. Hello, I am Jor'lo Dosene, third seat of the nineth division. And you are?... He asked, politely.
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: The tigress wandering   The tigress wandering EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:33 pm

She looked at him and sudenly her hole mood changed, her eyes sofend, her ears perked up, and a michivos smile broke out upon her face. " well, hello there hun, I'm lilly torra. I'm just an unseated member of squad 11 nothing more." she said in her calm sweet voice as she walked around him a few times as if checking him out.
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

PostSubject: Re: The tigress wandering   The tigress wandering EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:47 pm

Jor'lo looked at her, but was too bored and confused to move. He decided to talk to this girl, even though she seemed like she was checking him out. And she had just met him! He smiled a little. Well, it is nice to meet you then. He said.
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: The tigress wandering   The tigress wandering EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:55 pm

She laughed slightly " nice to meet you too," she said before swishing her long tiger tail underneath his chin slowly leting her foft fur brush against his skin. she gave him an odd smile as she stood beside him now.
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

PostSubject: Re: The tigress wandering   The tigress wandering EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:27 pm

Jor'lo smiled at her. Now, was that really necissary? He asked her.
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: The tigress wandering   The tigress wandering EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 7:50 am

She giggled and smiled at him. " well no but it felt good didn't it? Tell the truth now," she said in her flirting voice.
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

PostSubject: Re: The tigress wandering   The tigress wandering EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:52 am

Jor'lo smiled, then chuckled a little. Well, I shall admit, it tickled a little if THAT'S what you meant by it "felt good". He said. He felt a little weird by this, but was strangely ok with it. Most likely he was only ok with it because he was bored and he did not care as much when he was bored.
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: The tigress wandering   The tigress wandering EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:57 am

She laughed " well that's not what I ment but ok," she said as she now swished her tail across his legs as she walked in a crical around him again. she began to purr, she was getting exited by him... and to her it felt good.
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

PostSubject: Re: The tigress wandering   The tigress wandering EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:04 pm

Jor'lo watched her walk around him, studying her. He figured she was studying him too, or checking him out. He figured it was the former, but with her actions so far and with her answer to what he said...............He did not know for sure.
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: The tigress wandering   The tigress wandering EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:14 pm

Lilly looked him over once more " would you like to walk with me? Many don't because they think I'll kill them...." she said as she looked into his eyes. her tail swishing back and forth on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

PostSubject: Re: The tigress wandering   The tigress wandering EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:28 pm

Jor'lo laughed. Sure. I do not think you would kill me. Even if you tried, all I would do is either deffeat you, or walk away. He said, smiling. This girl was interesting, she seemed to like him, but he was not sure. At any rate he would not mind befriending her, she seemed like she was fun company. Also she seemed like she could hold her own in a fight, and a friend you can spar with when you are bored or need training is always good to have. On top of all that she wasn't bad looking, and she seemed to like him. Not that Jor'lo was really looking, his last relationship ended, well, lets just say badly.
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: The tigress wandering   The tigress wandering EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:38 pm

She smiled and she taped his leg with her tail before starting to walk down the hall. " well, thank you, it doesn't help my feelings when people fear me... but many have died that way..." she laughed slightly as she said the last part. she looked at him " are you a good fighter? I'm just wondering cause I love a good fight." she said as she licked her lips.
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

PostSubject: Re: The tigress wandering   The tigress wandering EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:57 pm

Jor'lo smiled. I have been told yes, and I would assume I am, seeing as I was chosen to be part of the 9th division. We protect the Soul Society, as well as do most of it's record keeping. The people of the Academy must believe me to be both a good fighter AND smart to put me in this division. He said, then laughed. You know, it's strange. I am not a sexist or anything, but I would think a woman such as yourself wouldn't like to fight. He said, walking with her.
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: The tigress wandering   The tigress wandering EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:16 pm

She smiled a killjoy smile as she got out her sword " oh realy? well should I kill you? or should we spar?" she said in her killjoy voice her whole mood changed now. she walked around him this time looking closely at his strength. " well, you seem strong, you sound strong, and now you can prove you are strong." she said as she slashed her sword at him.
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

PostSubject: Re: The tigress wandering   The tigress wandering EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:26 pm

Jor'lo pulled out his sword and blocked her attack in one smooth motion. A spar? Sounds grand. He simply stated, then pushed with his sword, hoping to push her back. Then he stepped back with his left foot, the foot that was closer to her, getting into a fighting stance. Let us begin. He said, then rushed at her, faking a slash to her right, then stopping it mid-slash, pulling back, and stabbed toward her side.
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: The tigress wandering   The tigress wandering EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:33 pm

she ducked doging the blow then wile ducking she swung her leg at his ankles to trip him. she swung her blade at him with strength enough to push him back.
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

PostSubject: Re: The tigress wandering   The tigress wandering EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:48 pm

Jor'lo jumped over her, flipping as he did so. He landed on his feet five feet behind her, his back to her. He looked over his shoulder at her. Very good. Most people would not have seen that coming. He said, then stepped forward and shunpo'd. He did it in this way to get her to think he was moving away from her, when truthfully he appeared to her right. As he did he swung at her with his sword, aiming for her stomach.
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: The tigress wandering   The tigress wandering EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 6:49 pm

She was about to chase him but he then apeared beside er she tryed to dopge but ended just blocking the slash with her sword pushing him attempting to push him back. " not bad yoursellf." she said as she pushed harder on her zanpakto. A deturmend look in her eyes as she faught him. she Fifted her right leg to kick his legs.
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

PostSubject: Re: The tigress wandering   The tigress wandering EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 7:00 pm

Jor'lo smiled. It had been awhile since he had a good fight. He chuckled. You are good, I shall give you that. Though everyone needs work in one area or another. He said. He jumped back about a foot, then spun with his Zanpakto out and aimed for her right side.
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: The tigress wandering   The tigress wandering EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 7:08 pm

she jumped to the other side as the blade left a slight cut on her side. she grabbed her side and then licked the blood from her hand tasteing her own blood. " yes but I'm not weak in manny areas." she said before rushing at him as her sp pushed at him.
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

PostSubject: Re: The tigress wandering   The tigress wandering EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 7:48 pm

Jor'lo grinned, throughly enjoying this fight. He let out just enough Reiatsu to barely beat her Reiatsu, not trying to stop her with it, but wanting to hinder her slightly. He smiled, then flipped over her once more. But, as he did, he slashed down at her back. He landed behind her, a grin on his face. Before he turned around to see the damage done to her, he said, You have more to learn then you believe. He said, then started to turn around.
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: The tigress wandering   The tigress wandering EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 7:56 pm

as he slashed down her back her cut not only her but her clothes as well. she put her tail between her legs and crossed her arms over her chest covering hersellf.... " are you happy?" she said glareing at him as her close droped to the ground...
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

PostSubject: Re: The tigress wandering   The tigress wandering EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 8:08 pm

Jor'lo's eye's opened wide as he turned around, then he turned his head and looked to the side. I........I am so sorry about that......I did not mean to.........Here, let me give you this to cover yourself up with. He said, then took off his jacket and handed it to her. He did not mean to do that, he honestly didn't, and he was embarrest that he had.
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: The tigress wandering   The tigress wandering EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 8:12 pm

She smiled kindly and took the jaket and wrped it around her sellf like a towel so it covered all areas. " thank you and I know you don't seem perverted like most men.... And It's ok I don't mind as long as you didn't mean any thing."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The tigress wandering   The tigress wandering Empty

Back to top Go down

The tigress wandering
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next